All Comments on 'The Festival'

by JohnnyStud

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

I loved this story, had a really great build up with a fantastic finish

Just one little problem though, at one point Harry's name changes to Johnny

But other than that it was really hot, and quite realistic.

I hope you consider making a sequel, or possibly a series.

DaddyWarBucksDaddyWarBucksabout 4 years ago
Great Story

Very hot, great buildup, well written. I gave it a 5, More please

vernon71vernon71about 4 years ago
???

are you going to end it like this ? not cool dude

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
5 for a good fun story.

This was my favourite story today. Well done. I liked the build up and the ending as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Excellent story!

That would have been a wonderful experience!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Pregnant?

Loved that. 5 stars. Why all the stupid drinking? Idiots and their hang overs.

grampaaloisiusgrampaaloisiusabout 4 years ago

Wonderful comeback of you here at Literotica.

I love this story, well written, nice characters and it really turned me on.

Thank you!

thedayafterthedayafterabout 4 years ago

Really excellent story. The changing of the friend's name from Harry to Johnny and back again to Harry was a little annoying but in the end didn't distract from the excellent story.

I really hope you write a followup chapter we need to know if Steve and Leah's relationship continues when they get home.

The story portrayed a real depth of emotion and from the way Steve and Leah's relationship developed so quickly at the festival there must have been an attraction to each other before they arrived at the festival despite Steve initially lusting after Naomi. They have obviously gone beyond sibling love for each other and are on the verge of romantic love the emotion they expressed when kissing each other is more than just siblings with benefits they are displaying real love.

nightdare82nightdare82about 4 years ago
super hot story

man this story really got me turn on, so much hot sex and very erotic.

JohnnyStudJohnnyStudalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thanks for all of your comments they have been a joy to read. I am considering a follow up to this one but no specific plot lines have prevailed yet. Very silly about the name change. Doh!

dezzirabledezzirablealmost 4 years ago
Amazing story

A very good erotic read, written with needed details

DevonadrianDevonadrianover 3 years ago

Even with the errors you get a 5* from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Was really good until the premature ejaculation part. Then you lost me. The story lost the tension that was building.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJohnnyStud@JohnnyStud
I started writing as a way to improve my writing skills for university. The stories brought me massive pleasure so I thought I'd share them for anyone who is interested.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES