The Festival

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're fucking me so good, Steve," she whispered in my ear. "I am so glad we are finally doing it."

"I love you so much, Leah," I grunted as I realised I hadn't said that to her since we were children.

"I love you too, big bro," she whimpered back. She looked like she was going to cum again. It sent me over the edge.

"I'm going to cum," I managed to say before Leah pulled me tight and began her own orgasm. I panicked and realised I was about to cum inside her. "Leah?" I moaned as I quickly ran out of time to act.

"Cum inside me," she groaned as she gripped me tight. "Fuck your little sister."

My cock twitched hard and I felt an aggressive pulse as I sprayed my cum inside her. I held her tight as I desperately fucked her body through an orgasm that brought what felt like gallons of cum out of my cock.

"I can feel you cumming inside me," she moaned in my ear as her body tensed and relaxed, much like my cock was doing inside her.

I had time to briefly look down at where we joined as I deposited the last of my orgasm into her.

We fucked impulsively and messily as we slowly relaxed from such mind-blowing orgasms. We were both panting hard as I looked her in the eyes. We shared a momentary kiss and then settled against each other, looking at each other in sweaty disbelief. The temperature between us was intense.

I felt the last twitches of my cock and began to feel more and more aware that I was still inside my sister. I eventually pulled my weight off and let my cock slide from her body.

I sat back as we were both still trying to catch our breath in what now felt like a very hot tent. Leah propped herself on her elbows and we both looked down at the small white pearl of liquid at the entrance of her vagina.

It was the hottest thing I had ever seen but it was also the most guilt inducing thing I had ever seen. I rolled over to lay next to her, watching her post-sex body in all its glory. Leah lay back and I watched her tummy rising and falling with her breathing. I put an arm around her and we lay silent, reflecting on the most crazy half-hour of our lives.

At some point we had drifted off to sleep.

The morning sun eventually beat down on the tent and started to turn it into another sauna, waking us slowly from our slumber. We pushed the covers away from us as we sweat out the alcohol from the previous night. It got to the point where I was too hot to continue sleeping. I groggily opened my eyes to the sight of my sister's perfect breasts. My brain flashed back to the moment I rolled on top of her and plunged my cock inside her.

I was met with a pang of guilt in my stomach but my cock stirred regardless. I still wasn't used to seeing her naked. Leah started to stir moments later. I saw a look of confusion in her eyes after they flickered open as she took a moment to realise where she was. I knew she would go through the same moment of realisation that she had slept with her own brother.

"Good morning," I said sheepishly.

"Oh my god, my head," she winced, sitting up. She was clearly hungover.

"That was some night," I said.

"Are you talking about the music or the sex," she mumbled.

"Both," I said, glad that she had broken the ice on what had happened.

We heard Harry and Naomi nearby, bickering about how to dismantle the tent.

"We should probably sort ourselves out," she moaned, clearly in no state to organise herself. I watched with dismay as she shuffled about putting clothes back on to cover her beautiful naked body.

We emerged from the tent to a fresh breeze. It was well needed after the heat of the tent. The campsite was awash with people packing their tents away. Some, like Harry and Naomi, were struggling with their hangovers and others were still having plenty of fun. A group of guys nearby were seeing who could pop their air mattress first by jumping on it.

"You guys are finally up," Naomi said. "Help me get this bastard tent down will you?" We helped them get their tent down while trying to keep the bickering to a minimum.

I watched Leah moving around and tried to suppress the image of my cum leaking out of her vagina. I thought about our parents for a moment. How was I going to be able to look them in the eye knowing that I had fucked my sister?

She bent over to pick up some pegs in the ground. I remembered the look of her arse as I pushed through her pussy lips. I can't believe I did that before I had even put a condom on. Then I realised we hadn't even used one in the end.

As we trudged our way out of the festival a few crates of beer lighter than when we came in, I couldn't help but hang back and watch Leah as she chatted with her best friend.

"They look so hot together," Harry said. "Still can't believe I nailed her."

"Me too," I replied, looking at my sister.

The End

*

Thank you so much to HotandHollow for taking time out to proofread this work and the speediness at which they completed it. I am very grateful.

Feel free to contact me with your thoughts or leave a comment. This story was a lot of fun and was a fantasy in the making for many years.

Also, many apologies for never producing a sequel to my other story; I am lazy.