The Festival

Story Info
A young man gives into drugs and desires.
2.8k words
4.35
24.6k
31

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've always hated festivals. The music sucks, camping is uncomfortable, and I can't handle my drugs well enough to make any of it bearable. Most of all, I just feel hopelessly uncool. But when you're dating someone like Allison Stitch, you do whatever it takes to fit in. Because if compromise is the cost of her affection, I was willing to pay it. Or I thought I was anyway.

Usually, I'd let 'Ali' go without me but eventually excuses begin to sound lame. Though she never pressured me, I had no doubt that privately she had to be contemplating our compatibility. How could she not? She was older (at 26 she was 5 years my senior), smarter (already doing her masters), bolder (an extrovert through and through), and inarguably more attractive. Allison is tall and graceful, with a svelte figure and immaculate pale skin. Her hair is a fierce auburn, her eyes a haunting blue. She was the rarest of beauties.

Now I'm no troll, but comparatively I was ordinary. Though I stood an inch taller at 6ft, I carried it with a slouch. My limbs are long and spindly, my skin pasty and my eyes a dull brown. I was a long thin weed where she was a flower. When we met, she was a teaching assistant in my college seminar. Bright as I am, I had no idea why she took an interest in me of all people. A year later, and it still perplexes me as to how we got here. But here we are, and I was determined to keep her.

But the next four days weren't simply an attempt to convince Ali of my suitability. It was my chance to at last ingratiate myself within her circle of friends. Our interactions thus far had always been polite but I couldn't help but feel they thought me too young or too shy or too plain. If they did harbour these misgivings, they hid them behind warmth and hospitality. "Oh my Benji is out the house!" teased Macy, throwing her arms around me when we arrived at the camp site. Her boyfriend, Lucas, pressed a beer into my hand and clapped me on the back.

Macy and Danica were Ali's closest college confidants. Privately, I'd dubbed them "boobs" and "bum" for obvious reasons. Macy was class and sophistication, a fashionista, not the sort who you'd think to frequent festivals. With her, I'd often struggled. Danica was the consummate ditsy blonde, she laughed often and loudly. She was the easier of the two to win over. Dani's boyfriend, Saul, also made for easy company being perhaps the most affable person I'd ever met.

Rounding out the party were Jessie, Ali's childhood friend, her husband, Robbie, and her tagalong younger sister, Nelly. They made for an odd trio, to be sure. Jess was 27, her husband 34. Where Jessie was a gentle hippy, Robbie was blue collar as they come. I took some comfort in that. Nelly, whom I'd never met prior, was cool as she was undoubtedly queer. With a joint lazily in her mouth, she was lounged in a camp chair wearing only a pair of three-quarter denim shorts. Flat chested as she was, Nelly's became the second pair of tits I'd ever seen that weren't on a computer screen. Suffice to say, I blushed brightly though no one seemed to notice.

Much to my chagrin, we'd all be sharing a massive ten-man dome tent. I was grateful, at least, that we'd set up far from the thickest concentration of tents and further still from the stages. As the afternoon progressed, old friends caught up, the festival grew noisier, and we grew drunker, I begun to ease into my peers. I found Jess to be especially pleasant company. Though she was barely older than the other girls, she had a certain soothing maternal energy about her and was quick to include me in discussions.

As for the boys, I tried to match them drink for drink but by the time the girls wanted to dance my legs were wobbly. "You alright, Benji?" Ali checked in. I looked her over in her fringed brown crop top and small white shorts. I placed my hand against her bare flat tummy.

"You're beautiful," I replied with a slur. She chuckled and snapped her fingers.

"Perhaps we give the first night a skip?" she suggested.

"Booooo!" groaned Nelly, who slipped a leather waistcoat over her bare torso.

"No ways I'm good, babe," I protested fiercely, "I'm ready to party." Nelly slapped me on the bottom, approving of my moxie.

"Shame, don't push him! There are two more nights," Jessie scolded her sister. But the diminutive pixie with short blue hair only reached into her back pocket and offered me some pills. Ecstasy, I realised. I'd never done it before, but if this 5ft2 lesbian could handle it then so could I.

"Take this, you'll rally," Nelly winked. Before Ali could decline on my behalf, I gratefully accepted. Dani and Saul cackled with amusement while my girlfriend shook her head. And so it was that we headed out into that first night, toward the sound of thumping music and streaking lights.

Now I no doubt made a fool of myself, dancing like a maniac to whatever interminable crap was playing. But I can't deny that I felt good! Really good, light and limber and carefree. So, when Nelly offered everyone a round of molly, I gladly took my second. And that, was my downfall. I recall everyone taking their tops off, including me. Including Allison. Her perky breasts were bouncing around in public for everyone to see. Perfect as they are, it's Macy's large jugs I remember most vividly. I don't recall where I lost my shirt, or when I lost Allison. One minute we were sweaty and making out, the next I was stumbling through the camp grounds on my own, only dim fires or lamps lit my way through the dark. I might have walked directly back to our tent or wandered through the crook back canvas maze for an hour. I honestly cannot be certain, but somehow I found the bright yellow dome that marked home.

A small fire was burning outside which, in hindsight, should have told me I wasn't the first one to return. But like a moth I was drawn to the flame, I collapsed into a chair and watched embers rise and fall, hypnotised. I didn't even notice Robbie staggering from the tent until he sunk into the chair beside me with an exhausted moan. He didn't say a word, he was every bit as wasted as I was. But at least I still had my pants. The oldest and tallest of our crew, Robbie was a long lean man with a scruffy brown beard and somewhat thinning hair flecked grey. And between his legs was a scruffy patch of brown bush and a long lean cock! It was so alarming and bizarre a sight that my foggy brain just gawked dumbfounded at him. "Robbie?" I called, to no response.

That's when his hippy wife appeared. Equally indifferent to my presence though not so paralytic, Jessie swooped past me casual as you like. Short in stature, Jess has a soft curvy figure. She wasn't fat, just round around the middle with pillowy breasts, thick thighs, and a doughy bottom. Allison was beautiful, Dani and Macy were hot, but Jessie in her own way was the prettiest with her tight blond curls, lively blue eyes, and dazzling smile. But most importantly, she was naked! Unblinking and unflinching, without so much as acknowledging me, she got between her husband's legs and grabbed his dick in her small left hand. She rolled back his foreskin, licking her lips hungrily. As I sat there unable to peel away, she took his manhood into her mouth and began to lustily gobble him up.

Robbie, who had been glassy eyed and staring at the stars, shifted in his seat but otherwise made no attempt to stop her. Occasionally he stroked her hair or mumbled. His cock, already impressive when soft, began to fill with blood as his wife blew him. Whether it was the drugs or the action, I couldn't make myself leave. My mind was floating, my body tethered to my most primal fascination. Her perfect blonde curls flittered and her boobs jiggled as she knelt in the grass bobbing away beneath the open sky. There wasn't anyone around, I'm not sure it would have mattered if there was.

Robbie, the quiet mechanic, was secretly a stallion with a ten-inch cock! And in my jeans, my own more modest organ began to stir. It was only that which reminded me of the inappropriacy of my presence. Yet, when I tried to rouse myself from my stupor, Jess placed her hand on my leg. We made eye contact, those once friendly blue pupils were shimmering with mischief. She gripped Robbie's cock by the base and gave it a long lick. She continued to tease him with her tongue while rubbing my thigh, creeping toward my zipper. I knew it was wrong, but the only thing I was just then was compliant and horny. When she undid my pants and finagled my erection out from my jocks, I did nothing. She gave my boner a squeeze, glancing at it with a smile before going back to work on Robbie with her mouth.

I was a virgin when I met Allison. Far from being conservative, she took my virginity on the first date. Well, the next morning anyway. Things ended prematurely the night of. She never laughed, she understood. She was patient, she was kind, and now I was betraying a woman far better than I deserved, with her childhood friend. If I'm being honest, I'd forgotten all about Allison in the moment.

In Jessie's little hand it was hard not to notice the staggering difference. I was no more than five inches long, with a pink circumcised helmet and the shaft was thin as a finger. I was painfully insecure about my size but it bothered Allison no more than it bothered Jessie now, even with her mouth full of a more substantial offering. As she slobbered on her husband's meat, she gently stroked me. It was obscenely lewd; you'd never think a sweet soul like Jessie capable of such debauchery. I suppose the same could be said of me, Allison's timid boyfriend. I'd never been so aroused in all my life. Despite paying me little enough attention, Jessie seemed to sense whenever I was drawing close to climax. And she would pause, long enough for me to cool, then begin again.

I was delirious by this point, precum oozing from the tip of my dick, the world spinning around me. Somewhere off in the dark where the music still played loud, my girlfriend frolicked blissfully unaware. Just as Jessie teased me to the edge once again, she let go. Instead, she grabbed my hand and placed it on Robbie's cock. "Huh, wha?" I muttered, but my fingers closed around his pole all the same. I'm not gay! His long dick was coated in saliva, instinctively I ran my hand up and down. Jess shifted off her knees and pressed her warm soft body against me. We were so close I could smell her breath, feel her breasts on my chest. With my left hand I squeezed her ass.

"Feels good doesn't it?" she whispered in my ear. Lovely as it was, we both know she didn't mean her bum.

"Yes" I groaned, stroking Robbie's throbbing member. It did feel good, so different from holding my own. It was a manly slab of meat. He didn't seem to notice it wasn't his wife pleasuring him anymore. Jess slithered down me, her lips found my cock. She drew me into her mouth and a few sucks later, I exploded. She swallowed every last drop until I stopped twitching. Oh God! I didn't even realise her husband had cum too, until Jessie was licking a thick wad of cum off my knuckles.

"Come along, darling," she urged, leading me by the hand. We left Robbie there, naked in the night as we retired to the tent. It was dark and empty, I hadn't even caught my breath and she was all over me. She shoved me down onto an inflatable mattress, it might have been my own, and then I felt her crawling over me. I may not have been able to see but I knew what was happening. I smelled her pussy even before it came to rest on my face. Her spongy bush pressed against my smooth face, she was damp and her musk was earthy. My tongue lashed out to find her slit in that bush but she didn't really need me. With little concern for my comfort, Jessie ground her clit against my face, smothering me in her womanhood. Her plump thighs pressed against my ears, creating a vacuum of heat and wetness around my head. She used me for her pleasure. It was overpowering and I loved it!

I had damn near suffocated when she let up. "Over here, my love," Jessie whispered while I gasped. I don't know when Robbie joined us, and if he knew I was there, he didn't care. He came shambling onto the bed, straddling over me just as his wife had. I was trapped beneath a prison of unseen bodies, silhouettes in the darkness. She was on all fours, sopping twat over my face, he was positioned behind her. I was just an object, supine below. I could make out the shape of his cock as he lined himself up drunkenly. Without being prompted I grabbed onto his member and lead him inside his wife. She moaned as that immense prick stuffed into her, with a cock that big I suppose you never get entirely used to it. But I guided him in until his balls were against her sex; from there, he took over with ferocity.

The wet sounds of their flesh clapping together was profoundly erotic, the drippings on my face even more so. I began to stroke my own cock, which was slower to rouse than Robbie's had been. "Oh I love your big fucking cock, baby," Jessie panted as he rutted into her. He grunted, beast like, and drove into her repeatedly. He fucked her like an animal, this pleasant soft-spoken wife of his. I'm not sure he knew where he was or what he was doing but his lust was up and needed slaking. I could tell Jess was biting down on her moans but she couldn't contain them all. "GODDAMNIT THAT's GOOOOOOD," she squealed. I could taste their fucking on my lips. When she cried loudest, it trickled down. She trembled and shook and still he fucked her madly. On and on it went until at last he barked in triumph, emptying his balls into his wife with hearty pump.

She tumbled onto her back, breathless, as he pulled out. The wet head of his dick bounced off my nose and still he didn't acknowledge me. Off he went, shuffling through the tent until he stumbled into his own bed.

I lay there, frozen, erection in hand, listening to Jessie breathing beside me. By the time she'd composed herself, Robbie was snoring. Then she dragged her weakened body on top of mine. My hands explored the soft contours of her flesh, sweaty and radiating heat. She felt so fucking good. "Go on," she sighed, reaching between us to find my cock, "give me what you got, Benji baby." I slipped right into her cunt with ease, she was loose and slick with her husband's cum.

It was at this point, I remembered. Perhaps it was the act of fucking someone else that made it all too real. "I can't...Ali..."

That only made Jessie giggle, the adorable girlish giggle of hers. "She won't mind sharing. Maybe she'll crawl into bed with Robbie."

"Noooo," I whined feebly. That only drew another laugh. She kissed me full on the lips, forcing her tongue into my mouth and tasting her juices. It was almost cruel. She raised her hips slowly, and lowered them suddenly.

"What's the matter?" she did it again, she was sloppy but the sensation was riveting. "My husband's got a nice dick. You liked it, why wouldn't she?" She bounced on my cock a third time, making me quake. "Don't fight it. Cum for me, little man!". On the forth swing of her hips, I came hard! She buried my face in her tits as I flopped beneath her. And then she was gone, I was alone, and it all seemed like a bad dream. Little did I know it was an awakening.