The Festival Ch. 02

Story Info
The morning after, Ben faces the consequences.
2.5k words
4.13
14.4k
8

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sequel to my first story. This series is clearly going to unfold at a slow pace so I hope you all enjoy the ride!

***

I awoke in a panic, a pounding in my chest and between my ears. The first light of dawn was visible through the open tent flap. My tactile senses slowly returned to me and the fog of dreams began to dissipate. I'm not alone. I could feel a warm body pressed against me, beneath the thick woolly blanket. I dared to peek, fearful of what, or rather who, I would find. A long elegant spine and a rope of red hair, flawless milky skin, the subtle curve of her hip rounding into a pert little ass. Allison! I was relieved, but only momentarily. Oh, god, Allison! When had she returned? I realised my shoes were still on, my pants around my ankles. My face was crusty and sore. As much as I wished it so, last night was no perverse drug induced hallucination. "I can still smell her," I thought despairingly.

I shuffled back into my jeans and out the bed. All around the tent, the others slept soundly. Saul snored loudly, on the far side Robbie snored louder. He was spooning his wife; so peaceful, so innocent, seemingly untroubled by the events of last night. I slipped outside where the air was fresh; an eery silence hovered over the festival grounds where hundreds of people slept off the raucous party. What have I done? I felt physically ill. The drugs were no excuse. Allison was the best thing that had ever happened to me and I'd dishonoured her in the most deplorable way. I should run, just flee and never attempt to contact her again. A coward's move, admittedly, but what else could I do? The truth would hurt her so much more, and if I didn't tell her she'd never find out. It's better that way! It's not like Jessie and Robbie could confess. It was their fault! Jessie, she who hid behind a kind smile and a soft voice, was a temptress. Even Robbie had seemed largely ignorant. She took advantage of us! But thinking about it was painful, the horrors of what we'd done burned in the cold light of day. My legs felt as secure as cooked spaghetti beneath me, my head as heavy as lead.

I almost fainted before I felt a hand on my elbow, steadying me. "Easy, partner," smirked Nelly. Jessie's younger sister wore an oversized sweater and already had a joint in her mouth. She had a certain effortless cool, with her colourful hair, salty candour, and proud queerness. Her eyes were red but otherwise she looked untarnished by her night. Perhaps since she was perpetually under the influence, she never felt the come down. "I suppose I'm to blame for your sorry state," she quipped, patting me on the back. More than you know!

"I'm fine," I replied dismissively. I was clearly anything but.

"Come on, let's get you to the showers. They're cold but that can only help you right now," she suggested with a mild manner. I wanted nothing more than to be alone.

"I think I'm just gonna take a leak and go back to bed," I deflected.

Nelly didn't have the light blue eyes of her sister. Hers were a pale blue and just then what little warmth they beheld left at once. "Whose bed?" she rasped, "your girlfriend or my sister?". My heart sank into my stomach. My mouth opened, and closed. Only a dry clacking sound emerged. "Yeah, you and I have to talk."

"I...I..." I stuttered. Nelly was shorter than Jessie, smaller too, a petite little thing with an androgynous cast to her. Harmless, by all appearances, yet her mood darkened like grey clouds on the horizon. She slapped me, not hard but it stung and tears welled in my eyes.

"Shut the fuck up," she hissed. "Walk," she commanded, nodding in the direction she meant for me to go. And I did as I was told, my hungover traumatised brain to scattered to fight back. She shoved me rudely as I marched like a man to the gallows. "You little shit," Nelly snarled, "how could you?"

"It was your sister," I bleated out rather pitifully. She shoved me again and I stumbled.

"Oh did she just fall upon your dick? Could the big strong man not get her off?" she retorted mockingly. "My sister is a dopey slut, what dicks she puts where, I don't care. There, inside!" There were several shower blocks installed throughout the grounds, this one was furthest from the hub but nearest to our camp. At this hour, they were deserted. She clearly didn't mean to expose my sins, she wanted privacy. Which means this is a discussion...but if it's not about her sister, what does she want? Whatever the case, I was at her mercy.

"Nelly..." I began, trying to carefully choose my words so that I might win her silence. "Nelly, I...I wasn't myself, it was the drugs...they..."

"I gave them to you, I know what molly does," she cut me off impatiently. "It makes you happy, maybe a little horny. I've been there. But you cheated on Allison, and that was all on you." As much as her sister, I suppose Nelly had grown up with Allison too. Ali did have a soft spot for the pint sized badass. That, if anything, should have called her wroth upon Jessie, not me! My fidelity shouldn't be her concern, but the bluntness of the accusation hurt more than I could admit. It was devastating hearing it aloud. "Yeah, you're despicable. A pervert. A dirty, filthy, cheater." The shower block was surrounded by a square of corrugated iron, it was open plan with six copper heads fed over the top. She turned one of these on and stepped back from the spray. "Wash the filth of yourself."

I only gawked at her like a deer in headlights. She stood there, arms folded, and a look that brooked no argument. Terrified of the 23-year-old lesbian, I stripped off what little I wore. As there was no gender discrepancy posted outside, and no privacy inside, I assumed that most people showered in their costumes or their underwear. Though, knowing festival goers, it was equally likely they were less modest or didn't shower at all. However, I knew I wouldn't be allowed to preserve my integrity. She wants to humble me. Shame me for what I'd done. Knowing that, I still tried to keep my jockeys on. She shook her head. "You dropped them for my sister, why not me? Lose them briefs, don't make me ask twice." And she was right, I was in no position to play coy after what I'd done. Somewhere deep down I knew I deserved to be chastened.

Naked, I stepped under the stream of freezing cold water while she smugly looked on. My penis shrunk, as much from her contemptuous gaze than the shower itself. I stood there, humiliated, trembling, goosebumps coating my pallid flesh. "I grew up madly in love with her. My sister's beautiful friend. That's how I knew I was gay," Nelly informed me, eyeing me up disdainfully. So that's what this is about! But there were darker revelations to come. "We fucked, once or twice. Before you, of course. It was only an experiment for her. But she was always more interested in these frat boy college douchebags." A lie, it has to be! Ali was a free spirit, I didn't doubt she'd kissed a girl or two but she'd have told me if she had full on lesbian sex! "Losing her to them...it sucked. But losing her to a fucking wimp like you?" she spat at my feet. Nelly combed her teal blue hair back, there was genuine rage in her voice. "And then you had the audacity to cheat on the perfect woman, with my fucking sister no less! Or was it Robbie you fancied?" Nelly growled, fervent. "You in the closet, Benji?"

"Nnnnnono" I stammered between chattering teeth. The memory of my hand on Robbie's cock flashed back. It was so powerful. But I didn't want to touch him! Jessie made me! "I d-d-didn'ttt wa-wa--"

"You liked his big dick. My brother-in-law has a big dick," she glanced down at my manhood, her joy a cruelty. "You don't. That thing is pathetic." It did make for a sorry sight--a little white worm, shrivelled up in my pubes. My balls looked like two tiny marbles. "There's no way Allison settled for that. Perhaps she's been fucking around for years. I wouldn't blame her. But I do blame you! Get on your knees, bitch." I don't have to listen to this! Her blackmail was empty unless she meant to implicate her sister. And it's not as though she could stop me from leaving. As unimpressive a masculine specimen as I was, I was certainly big enough to get past her. But her conviction was profoundly effective. It was more than fear. The shower hid my tears and I did as I was bid.

"I--I'm s--so sorr-rry," I whimpered. I'm sorry, Allison. Perhaps I just wanted to suffer, to assuage my guilt. "I'm sorry, I f-f-fucked up! Y-y-you c-c-can't t-t-tell he-r," It will break her heart. "P-p-please!"

Begging, pleading -- these things amused Nelly, but they weren't what she had in mind. "Sometimes when you want to keep a secret," she removed her sweatshirt in one motion, revealing her nakedness beneath, "you have to make another." She had no curves, small tits with pointy peach nipples, and her cunt was clean shaven. None if it was unattractive, it actually suited her. If she were taller, she'd have made a stunning androgynous model. "Would you do anything for her?"

"Yes," I gulped, terrified and confused. What the fuck is she doing? Nelly walked toward me then squished the head of my little dick between two of her toes as though handling an insignificant insect. Giving it a yank before letting go, Nelly stepped beneath the torrent of water, gooseprickles rose along her flesh. On my knees, even she was taller than me. I gazed at her navel, and lower. She turned away in disgust, showing me her backside, and, just when I thought it was over, she bent at the hips.

Her legs parted, I stared right into her orifices, obscenely open. "Eat my pussy, and eat it good. As good as Ali ever did," she said crudely, hands on her knees and staring over her shoulder. I leaned forward, water running down my face and between the pale pink lips of her labia. She did have a cute little bubble butt, but even so with my forehead resting against her crack, my tongue reached her slit. I was uncertain, at first. Why am I doing this? Maybe she keeps our secret but at what cost? Was cheating on Allison with another of her friends going to make things better? As I licked Nelly's clit rapidly, I ought to have known better. I was so cold, my tongue was shaking, but that didn't seem to hurt. "Not bad...aaah, at least your tongue is longer than your cock. Ali's got you trained. Mmmm...did you eat my sister's cunt too?" She was a truly depraved human being and yet...Am I turned on? Chilled to the bone, I couldn't get hard but I felt something.

"I only saw the outdoor action," she continued, "but you had Jessie moaning in the tent. I know you didn't do that with your tiny dick. I think--ooooh right there yes, keep doing that." Last night, we'd been foolish enough to think no one was watching. And right now I was making that mistake all over again, at any minute someone could walk in. Still, I licked. Still, she taunted. "Its so fucking small," she laughed, "look at you with your smooth cheeks, girly hair, delicate body...mmm...that tiny cock...you might as well call that thing a clit! Ha, ooooh my, maybe Ali is a lesbo after all." My loins ached painfully, desperate to get hard. "Guess you like cock more than she does or she wouldn't be dating a boy without one!" Her laughter was cruel as cruel as her moans were hungry. "Ooooh fuck, we've always wondered why she chose you."

I licked along her folds, obedient to her perverse will. Even through the downpour I could taste her, a subtle bitter flavour like almond. My nose was buried in her snatch, my face numb from the cold. Every word was a lash against my pride, but what made me most miserable was that I wanted it so bad. Suffering, I lapped away at her like a thirsty dog. And so she treated me like one. Reaching between her legs, she flicked me on the nose. Mercifully, she switched off the water though likely for her own sake. Once more she bent over and I watched her touch her clit. She wasn't through with me. "You ever eat ass?" Nelly asked. Surely, I'd been humbled enough? I shook my head. "Ali never let you lick her asshole!? Huh, she liked when I did it." Another lie! She'd never...would she? "Well, get that tongue up my arse, like the bitch you are."

I spread her cheeks wider to expose her tight little butthole. Begrudgingly, I wriggled the tip of my tongue against it. So recently washed, it tasted like nothing but it was warmer than the rest of her. I burrowed my tongue into Nelly's ass while she frigged her clit. Her breathing grew heavy as I punched in and out. "Fuck that feels gooood, Benji boy. Oooooh yeah, bury that tongue up my ass you pathetic worm!" She may have been gay, but plainly she was loving this sensation. Her toes were squirming on the wet grass. Maybe, the rebellious feminist she was, delighted in dominating a man. Or maybe she doesn't see me as a man at all. Whatever the case, she was getting off. And so was I! It was so perverse, I found myself greedily tongue fucking her asshole until she wasn't able to taunt me. It was all squeals of pleasure. I pushed my tongue as deep as it would go and wiggled it around. "OH FUUUUUUCK!" Nelly screeched in delight, I kept my tongue right where it was even as she clenched her cheeks. Patiently, I waited for her to ride her orgasm down and pull her ass off my face. Panting, she dried herself using my jeans and then threw them on the wet floor. She noticed then that I'd...thawed.

Nelly prodded my boner with her foot. "Listen up, you needle-dicked, arse-licking, bitch boy. You...are mine. You do what I say, when I say, got it?" I nodded. She slapped me.

"Yes, ma'am," I whimpered. That seemed to please her.

"Now put that worthless prick away, we've got a long day ahead of us." Still damp, she put her sweater back on and left me to collect myself. But she paused at the exit and flashed me an evil grin. "One more thing...sooner or later, I'm going to fuck Allison...again."