The Festival Ch. 03

Story Info
Another debacle leads to a surprisingly intimate affair.
5.1k words
4.32
7.4k
5

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note

Fair warning: there will be no actual penetrative sex in this instalment, just lots of 'foreplay' and fetish. I'm trying to move all the pieces into play for the inevitable smut fest. Smut, but with a loose plot. So enjoy the ride, let me know your predictions and thoughts in the comments.

***

By the time I trudged back to camp, Saul and Lucas were awake, stoking a fire. Nelly had assumed her customary place, lounging in a chair and rolling a joint as though nothing were amiss. "Forgot my towel," I mumbled when the boys asked about my wet jeans. I didn't want to be anywhere near Nelly so I scurried off into the tent.

And I bumped right into her sister. "Morning, Benji," greeted a chipper and refreshed Jessie. Oh, fuck! With this latest calamity, I'd forgotten about the affair which landed me in this mess in the first place. The words caught in my throat but luckily none were required. In a blink, she was past me and joined the others outside. That was odd. Robbie was still fast asleep, Danica too, but Allison and Macy were draped in blankets and talking in hushed tones.

I have to say, Ali looked exhausted though she perked up when she saw me. Which made me feel immensely guilty. "Hey, baby," she rose and kissed me on the cheek. "Jesus, you're ice cold!"

I cleared my throat. "Cold shower," I replied.

"These tickets are so fucking expensive, you'd think they could provide hot water," complained Macy.

"I'm so glad you're okay! I'm sorry I abandoned you last night," Ali said wrapping me under the blanket with her. She was naked and toasty beneath, and willing to share her warmth. She's sorry!? "I know this isn't your scene and I guess things kinda got away from me but--"

"Ali..." I cheated on you. I betrayed you. "I love you," I said. That was all I could say. The thought of those soulful blue eyes swelling with tears was unbearable. I'm a coward.

"I love you too, baby," she replied, bemused.

"Urgh...shut up, my head is killing me!" groaned Danica.

Ali chuckled and bit her lip in that cute way she does. "I'll go get you an aspirin," she said to Dani, "and you get changed into something dry."

*

Things were eerily normal after that. Once everyone was awake, we all had breakfast together and recounted the wild evening. I was hardly in the mood but I did what socialising I could to maintain appearances. Obviously, I omitted key details but I wasn't the only one. I wasn't so foolish as to believe that Jessie and Robbie recalled nothing of the previous night. But if this was an act, it was convincing because they didn't seem awkward in the slightest. Those false smiles they wore for Allison were deeply upsetting. Oh, I was more than happy to follow suit and pretend it never happened, though I flinched from any attempt at eye contact.

It was around 10am when Lucas proposed we take a hike through the valley. He reasoned that we could be back before any of the good shows. A long walk might be just what I needed to straighten out my mind. But Robbie and Jessie were quick to take him up on the suggestion. And so was Ali, whose very presence made me want to curl up and die of shame. "I'm not feeling so hot, babe, I might just stay behind and read or something," I excused.

"I'll stay with you, we can always go tomorrow!" Ali objected. I declined her polite gesture and insisted she go ahead.

"I'll stay with him, Stitch," said hungover Danica, for her own good.

"Me too," piped Macy, not sharing her boyfriend's enthusiasm for hiking.

"Me three," declared Nelly to my discontent, "its team R&R for me." She winked at me and that was that.

The others left the four of us behind. As long as I had Macy and Dani as a buffer, I felt safe from the wretched little lesbian. She won't try anything with them around. Alas, the usually peppy Danica promptly announced she was going back to bed. I'd always struggled with Macy, she struck me as exceptionally snobby. I got on better with the more friendly Danica. But I'd never been so grateful for her company as I was then. The two of us lay a blanket on the grass outside the tent and stretched out with a pair of books.

However, there was little enough chance of me getting lost in my novel. I read the same page a dozen times, my mind was wracked by my harrowing experiences. It wasn't just what had been done to me, it was what I'd done. And how meekly id given into it. "Benjamin?" Macy interrupted after thirty minutes, "sorry to disturb, do you mind getting my back?" She was holding out a bottle of sunscreen. It wasn't an inappropriate request, but the past 24hrs had made me petrified of even touching another human being. Still, I could not refuse a simple favour.

Macy turned her back to me and tied her silver hair up in a tight knot. She wore a strappy black bikini top and a pair of black shorts. It was just as I started rubbing the lotion into her shoulders that Nelly at last spoke up. "You should lose the top, no tan lines that way." She'd been sitting in her camp chair until now, minding her own business. Macy's tan was already flawlessly even (but I suspect that it was fake).

"I can't take my top off," she laughed.

"You took it off last night on the dance floor!" Nelly scoffed, "free the nipple, baby!" Nelly's T-Shirt came sailing over our heads. She's fucking relentless.

"I was shitfaced last night!" she replied, shaking her head.

"Let those cannons loose!" Nelly demanded. I realised then that Nelly was as lusty and perverse as any boy I'd ever known. She only got away with it because she had that queer swagger to her. She plonked herself down with her classic topless nonchalance, reclining on her elbow. Her proximity alone made me fret. What game is she playing at? With a resigned sigh, uptight Macy undid her bikini and flicked it playfully at the giddy blue-haired lesbian. With her back to me, I couldn't get a sober look at those impressive tits but Nelly certainly seemed pleased. So did a pair of guys who happened to stroll past, heads unsubtly whipping round for a peek. I must have looked like quite the stud, hanging out with these topless babes. "Fuck, if I had tits like those I'd never cover them up," Nelly commented. You don't cover them up anyway! I'd known Nelly for less than a day and she was without her top more often than not.

"I like your little boobies," Macy said, "they're cute!"

"Well, that's the good thing about tits," Nelly squeezed her own small right breast, pontificating with a certain wisdom, "unlike dicks, they're fun in all shapes and sizes." That uncalled for jab was clearly directed at me though her attention was still on Macy's rack.

I'd finished applying sunscreen to her slender back so she lay back down on her stomach. I hopped to the other side of her, to put someone between me and Nelly. "And what would you know about dicks?" japed Macy.

"I know that they don't make 4-inch strap-ons for a reason!" Nelly shrugged, drawing a hearty laugh from Macy, and a nervous one from me. Nelly squeezed a dollop of lotion into her palm and began to rub it into her torso until her abs and tiny titties glistened in the sunlight. Even with her ostensibly flat chest and blue pixie hair, she was actually kind of hot. Tits really are great in all shapes and sizes. "And so do monsters," I thought to myself. "If anyone could use some sun, it's you!" Nelly pointed out, "take off your shirt and I'll get your back, Benji." Neutralising my buffer, she hurdled the prone Macy and awaited my compliance. I don't tan, I burn. My pasty skin did poorly outdoors, but that wasn't the true reason for my reluctance, as she well knew.

I did my best to plead with my eyes but as expected there was no remorse in her. What if I refuse? She wouldn't just burst into a song and dance about what she'd witnessed last night? Would she? I didn't care to find out. Besides, if she was intent on toying with me, I might as well play the easier games. For the second time today, Nelly got me to remove my clothes though mercifully it was only my T-Shirt this time. Whistling while she worked, she applied the lotion diligently to my shoulders first. Macy paid us no mind, eyes closed dreamily as she enjoyed the rising warmth of the day. Sitting on my heels, I waited anxiously for Nelly to finish up. It was clear she was in no great haste.

I didn't expect that she would be content to simply lay her hands on me. Her fingers crept below my waistband and slithered down my crack. I could almost feel her devious grin behind me. I swallowed nervously, unresisting in the hope she would do what she had to do to fulfil her perverse whims. Its not as if we had privacy this time; not only was Macy laying right beside us but there were others prowling the camp grounds. Some walked right by us but the scene seemed otherwise innocuous unless one lingered. I felt Nelly's slippery finger tickle my asshole and I instinctively clenched. Playfully, she pressed it like a button, each time a little more firmly.

A group of boys went by, toward the hiking trails, so Nelly briefly paused as they passed. And the moment they were gone, she stuck her index finger right up my arse. I stifled a whimper, desperate not to alert Macy. To be honest, the feeling was surprisingly thrilling. I could feel the knobs of her knuckles as she flexed her digit in my butt. Faint but powerful tingles rushed through my groin while she probed me. A trickle of sweat ran down my spine and she must have noticed the effect she was having on me. Sneakily, her right hand reached around me and quickly groped my crotch. Through my shorts, she could no doubt feel my little stiffy. It was bizarre, to be aroused by a thing and yet to wish for it to end. The public nature of my embarrassing fingering was as fretful as it was fiercely inspiring to my libido.

But no sooner had I started to throb, then Nelly plucked her finger out with a wet little pop. "All done," she declared, deliberately running her fingers through my hair. As Macy stirred, none the wiser, I got a sumptuous glimpse of side boob. I meant to quickly lay down but I panicked and froze stiff. Perhaps it was the way I was seated, or my black shorts, or that my cock was really that small, but she didn't notice anything except my red cheeks.

Seizing the opportunity, I twisted away and to my feet. "I, uh, should, uh, get my glasses!" I blathered out, retreating back to the tent with my blushes and boner. Dani was sound asleep on the inflatable beside ours, tucked in snugly. I eased myself onto the corner of my bed so as to not disturb the sleeping beauty and tried to calm myself down. "What have I gotten myself into?" I thought despairingly. Even now I could still feel Nelly's little finger in my butt, like a phantom intruder. The more I tried to will my erection away, the harder it got. I don't care how small it is, the little tent in my trousers would be spotted sooner or later. Short of taping it down, I didn't really have a solution beyond the obvious. Nor do I have any tape. Gingerly I rubbed my manhood through my shorts but the fabric made a sort of rustling noise.

Just then Danica rolled over toward me. Once again, I had neither a fight nor flight reflex. I froze and cringed. Luckily, she was still adrift in the comforts of slumber, eyes fast shut and mouth slightly ajar. But the blanket she clutched so tightly to her body had come away over her thigh, exposing her all the way to the hip where I caught a glimpse of her white panties. And, more invitingly, a hint of her famous rump! On such a slender girl, it was utterly remarkable. Between a narrow waist and slim legs, there was this improbably large butt. I couldn't even see it properly but it was enough to get my pulse racing. Oh, shit. On a weekend of lows, I'd never felt lower. It was morally repugnant, but I needed relief and I needed it fast. There was no question of going back outside in this state.

Discreetly freeing my dick, I lightly touched myself, coaxing a little precum from the tip to use for lubricant. Lacking any dignity or pride whatsoever, I precariously wanked while staring perversely at the humble offering of bare flesh from Danica. Perhaps it was the risk which had me raging. Mind you, it wasn't just the sight which stoked me. It occurred to me that this was the first time I'd really been back in bed since the incident with Jessie and Robbie. I ate her married pussy before they fucked over my face. Then she rode my cock, albeit briefly, and I came inside her. And sometime later, my drunk girlfriend crawled in beside me, blissfully ignorant to filth she rolled in. There were stains, easy to miss unless you knew what you were looking for. In a matter of hours, I'd gone from faithful boyfriend to the sexual plaything of two sisters. I recalled the perverse sensation of Jessie's freshly fucked twat on my dick. And I recalled better still her sister's cruelty in the showers, belittling my manhood as I tasted her arse. Mostly, with my dick in my hand, I recalled the feel of Robbie's big cock. I replayed my secret affairs like a highlight reel of shame, and it fired me up into a fervent stroke fest.

Then my imagination took over from my memories. I imagined my perfect Allison getting fucked by a real man like Robbie. Her cunt would never feel the same again. Even my hand preferred the feel of him. I wondered if Nelly had told it true, that she and Ali had been sapphic lovers. I admired the broad curve of Dani's sumptuous rear, and thought about serving it. I thought fouler things still, terrible and erotic, and that's when I heard a gasp. I had time enough to see a horrified Macy holding open the tent flap, her bare tits uncovered as she digested the scene. And that's when I came, a spurt of jizz landing at my feet while our eyes met. Shaking, my orgasm rattled through me, leaving me helpless to explain myself. Explain what? As if any explanation could suffice. She'd caught me wanking over her sleeping friend!

Macy wasn't a hippy or a deviant, she was a haughty woman whose presence I'd always found intimidating. I was probably going to get arrested for this. Yet she hadn't run off to find security, she stood there slack jawed and distraught. Which was worse! She seemed repulsed by me, and I couldn't blame her. Clumsily, I hiked my shorts back over my privates and wiped my sticky fingers on my blanket. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" hissed Macy, covering her breasts. Evidently, she no longer felt comfortable being topless around a pervert. I stammered out some feeble excuses for my latest enormities but that only seemed to crease her brow further into fury.

"What's going on here?" Nelly burst in behind Macy, with pantomime surprise. The slightest grin curled about her lips when she saw the guilt on my face.

"Everyone shut up," grumbled Danica, merely annoyed by the disturbance. She wiped the drool from her lips and surveyed her surroundings. I looked at each of the three women in turn, sensing the storm that was about to erupt.

"This fucking creep--" began Macy, seething between her perfect teeth.

"I know what he was doing, I wasn't sleeping," mumbled Dani, sitting up with her blanket tucked beneath her armpits to cover herself.

"What!?" balked Macy, as stunned as I was.

Danica just shrugged and glanced at me indifferently. "I felt kinda bad for him. And at least he kept quiet." She was always somewhat mellow, dare I say airheaded, but this was far too laissez faire even for her.

"Are you still high!? He was...he was...touching himself," Macy stated, plainly appalled. I just sat there like a tongue-tied moron, trying to mentally prepare myself for when her wroth turned back on me.

"Despicable," scoffed Nelly, struggling to bite down on her smile. I'd bought her silence in the showers this morning yet, somehow, I'd managed to land myself in another heinous debacle. This, it was clear, delighted her.

"So what?" complained Dani, genuinely nonplussed. "Ok, yes, ew, he was jerking off but like...who cares? It's no big deal, Saul does it all the time when I'm too lazy to have sex." Macy looked like she could throttle the both of us.

"HE'S NOT SAUL! That's Stitch's boyfriend!" she stressed with increasing irritability (all Ali's college friends call her "Stitch"). "Am I the only one who hasn't lost my fucking mind!?" she asked Nelly who promptly huffed indignantly.

Dani sighed and brushed her flaxen hair behind a pointed ear. She who should have been most upset had somehow become my ally. "Exactly, that's why I feel bad for him," she explained. Dani seemed to be hinting at something though I couldn't begin to understand what. "You know. Stitch fucked so many guys...er, before. Benji has never even seen another cooch, besides hers! Can't really blame him for being a little horn dog, though in future just go to the restroom alright, pal?" I didn't love that Ali had discussed my sexual inexperience with her friends, and "so many guys" seemed like an exaggeration, and it was an irrelevant point besides. Yet I crouched behind what little moral defence she presented on my behalf. And I prayed that Nelly would continue to keep her mouth shut.

"It's not the same thing," declared Macy stubbornly. She raised her chin defiantly, appalled by what she was hearing and what she had seen. "He's a dangerous pervert, we can't let him roam around here with half-naked girls everywhere!" That made Dani guffaw.

"Dangerous? Most girls weigh more than he does, a stiff breeze could blow him away," she howled with laughter while I flushed with shame. "Did you see his penis? Benji, pull out your big bad weapon for us? Come now, don't get shy after all we've been through!" Until now, I'd been holding my breath, as if remaining still would mean I could become ethereal and escape their attention.

"Wha--er, Danica, er,"

"Quickly, before Macy calls the festival police," she cackled. Light as her attitude was, she wasn't joking. And none of them were budging. Even the fuming Macy stood with her arms folded across her chest. This cannot be happening again!? Nelly certainly wasn't about to come to my rescue. How much longer could I delude myself that I was a victim of poor timing and insane women? I brought all of this on myself. Because I am pervert, and this is my punishment. And I wanted to be punished, though I did not realise it yet.

Resigned to my fate, I stood up and sheepishly slid my pants down to my ankles. I stared up at the sloped yellow canvas overhead as the silence of their gaze thickened in the room. "You afraid of his little willy, Macy? Have some pity for the boy!" Dani pleaded rather condescendingly. I'm twenty-one years old, not a boy! My small flaccid penis withered under the scorn, becoming smaller still.

"I don't care that he's got a tiny cock," barked Macy, "I will not share a tent with him. What if he tries to touch me while I'm sleeping?"

"Oh, for God's sake, you're so dramatic," groaned Dani. Before I could react, she'd scrambled across the mattress and grabbed my privates. Even as I tried to pivot away, she held on, cupping my balls with her palm and my dick between two fingers. "Hold still," she snapped, swatting away my hands. Sitting on the edge of her bed, she wrapped her left arm around my waist to secure me for display. The blanket had fallen away, leaving her naked save for the pair of white panties she wore. She wiggled my soft little dick at the other two women. Nelly was trying feign outrage though she might as easily have burst out laughing. "There," announced Danica, "Now fondled Benjamin, I'm even more dangerous than him. Are you going to tattle on me too?"

"You people are sick!" gasped Macy, and with that she fled.

12