The Festival Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll go talk to her," offered Nelly, following her out. I couldn't think of anyone worse to placate her anger.

Now that her audience had left, Danica still did not release me. She pinched my little mushroom head and stretched my penis as long as it would go. "Wow, Allison said you were small but I never understood..."

"She said I was small!?" I blurted out, focusing on the least consequential detail of the afternoon.

"Girl's talk, just like boys!" she dismissed. Ali had never shared her thoughts on my manhood with me. Am I really that small? Below average, certainly. But not small. It doesn't matter. This whole weekend was turning into a parade of mistakes. Dani mercifully released me but stomped on my shorts as I attempted to draw them back up. "I mean...assuming Macy doesn't snitch to Stitch, you do kinda owe me..." There was something elven about the pointed pretty features of Allison's best friend. With her fair skin and hair, green-gold eyes, and willowy frame, hers was a delicate beauty. Except for her ass! But there was nothing delicate about the look she gave me. Not again...surely. "Plus, you did jerk off to me so there's that."

I felt my cock twitch. "Dani...I...I'm sorry...it wasn't about you, I wasn't...uh"

"Easy, tiger. I'm just curious, same as you," she purred, backing off a little. She did Pilates four times a week and boasted a toned tummy as a result. Her breasts were smaller than Allison's but larger than Nelly's. Nor were they symmetrical, with the left being slightly larger. All the fat on her body was seemingly stored in her bum, which splayed out beneath her like a cushion. "I didn't get a good look before, just get it hard and we'll call it even," she proposed, fascinated by my so called 'small penis'.

I could, I definitely could. I'd always been attracted to Dani. But I shouldn't. Things were already way out of hand. "I can't," I swallowed nervously, "it's..."

"Inappropriate?" she smirked. She hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and slid them down her legs. "Why should that bother a pervert like you?" Her smooth neat slit was crowned by a small triangle of gold fur, as light as that on her head. Dani chucked her underwear at my face and I caught them as they fell. "Give em a sniff, pervert. I've heard your sort likes doing that!" I raised them to my nose and took a whiff, inhaling her rich aroma in crotch area. Why am I doing this? She watched me with smug intrigue, no doubt amused by my compliance. Usually it takes me a few hours to rebound after a wank, but my cock was quickly hard, pointing right at her.

I balled her white undies in my fist, embarrassed by the swiftness of my arousal. "There," I declared, "can I go now?"

"No," she replied pointedly. She wasn't demanding or austere as Nelly had been. I sensed that she wouldn't have stopped me if I tried to leave. But there was something brewing here that kept me hypnotically rooted. Sucking her middle finger, she never took her eyes off me even as it dipped between her labia to find her clit. With her legs spread out, she gave me an obscenely provocative view. "It's only fair," shrugged Dani. Macy was right, we had all lost our fucking minds! A better man would have walked away, but this weekend was proving I was not even a good man. I started to touch myself, rubbing her soft cotton panties along my shaft. There was something deeply intimate about masturbating to each another. "At least it grows," she remarked, "still the smallest I've ever seen. How big is it?"

"Five inches," I announced, uncertainly. She raised her eyebrow doubtfully.

"Generous estimate. And it's so thin! Like a finger," she observed lustily, her own finger circling her swollen clit. "Saul is so thick I can't barely fit him in my mouth. I could probably pick my teeth with your prick!" Danica delighted in her own wit.

That hurt my already weak ego yet still I stroked, slowly, savouring the moment we were locked in. It was a voyage of discovery, for the both of us. She didn't understand her arousal any more than I did. I don't know where it came from, but the question was on my lips before I could think to stop it. "Does...does Allison think I'm...small?"

"Absolutely," she replied without hesitation. But she saw how her response wounded me and took pity on me. "Don't be upset, Benji! She loves you! And you adore her, I know you do!" And yet here I am. Allison was as pure as they came, yet those closest to her were proving utterly disloyal. "Her other lovers, blockheaded idiots the lot of them. Idiots with big cocks, mind you! But...she did mention you were crazy good with your tongue." The praise was a poor balm for my pride. Danica's finger now slithered up into her twat, her thumb took up the work of toying with her clit. I could hear the wetness as her finger slid in and out. Curiosity was her kink, the conversation, it seemed, stimulated her. "Still, oral only gets you so far. I never understood how Stitch of all people made do with a small dick! Maybe you're good at butt stuff! Do you guys do a lot of anal? She never said..."

"Never," I admitted. Not that I hadn't wanted to. It's just...how does one even broach that conversation? We'd only been dating a year.

"Never?" she repeated, shocked. A second finger entered her slit, her breathing had become deep and rasping. "Anal Queen Allison doesn't let you fuck her in the ass? You poor little man." Anal Queen Allison? What was that all about? Before I could enquire she just bulled right over me. "Of course, I never let Saul fuck my ass. We tried once but it was too painful. Doesn't stop him from trying. Everyone thinks just because I have fat ass, I'd be great at anal but Stitch was always the butt slut." I couldn't believe what I was hearing and yet Danica wasn't trying to be cruel. She often spoke without thinking, but lying wasn't in her nature.

"No," I croaked, still stroking my cock even as I despaired.

"Mmm I'm on your side, Benji," she moaned. Her thighs glistened around her sex. "It's not fair. She's let a dozen guys fuck her in the ass, why not you?" With a saucy little toss of the hips, Danica rolled onto her belly and perked her famous rump up at me. A slim white girl like her had no business wielding an ass like that. It was large and round, with a few dimples of cellulite that only served to make it look more juicy. "Maybe I should trade her. I can handle your little dick. But she has to take Saul's fat shlong up her petite little ass." she grinned at me over her shoulder, shaking her bum at me. She had a crooked tooth that gave her smile an adorably naughty quality. Her fingers were all the way up her cunt now and she was humping her bed. "Though," Dani snickered, "I don't think you could get past my cheeks." As she gyrated her pelvis against her bed, her fleshy rump jiggled ever so enticingly. Is this just hypothetical...or does she really want me to fuck her ass? I wanted to, oh God did I want to!

She taunted me, beckoned me, with that ass. As she arched her spine, I caught a peek of her perfect pink asshole. That was too much for me. "UUuurgh" I groaned meekly, a splatter of my seed landing right on her bum.

And that was what pushed Danica over the edge. Buried up to the knuckle, her face creased in euphoric release. "JEEEZUS FUCKING CHRIST," she shrieked most unladylike. Her ample ass clenched as she orgasmed before me. But as she writhed, she found a primal urge within, "lick it off, lick it off, LICK IT OFF!" she bellowed as though being exorcised. Quickly, I crawled onto the bed and licked my watery cum off her derriere, even as she continued to squirm in climax beneath me. I ought to have been repelled but then again, I ought to have been repelled by a lot of things. I continued to lap at her massive buttocks long after I'd devoured my salty spray.

"That was...hot," she panted, turning over once again to face me. "I've done a lot...but never anything like that." Almost tenderly, she caressed my smooth face. Her fingers were wet and she traced them over my lips. Without being asked, I sucked on them, tasting her nectar. "Suppose we're even, if that's what you want?"

"If?" I asked, dazed and confused. What do I want?

"We're down the rabbit hole now, Benji. You can't go crawling back," she whispered dreamily.

"What about Allison? What about Saul?" I liked Saul, I loved Allison.

Dani played with my little balls, surprisingly pensive in that moment. "Things aren't always what they seem in wonderland," she said at last. I told her that I didn't understand her cryptic musings. At that she smiled a sad sweet smile. "Let's get dressed before someone else shows up. We'll talk, later."

12