The Festival Ch. 06

Story Info
Revelations and resolutions as Benji confronts Ali at last.
11.3k words
4.09
4.8k
7

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

This is an exposition heavy instalment. It will be the longest chapter. For those following the plot, this is where it comes together. For those just looking for smut...there is plenty to be found if you comb through the intense dialogue. Enjoy.

***

"What on earth is going on here?" squeaked Jessie. She didn't sound angry, or disgusted, perhaps because 24 hours ago she was the one fucking me. I suspect that might have been too hypocritical even for this lot. What she was, was confused. No more than her husband mind you, who'd been present both nights, and preceded me inside both his wife and Danica. "Robbie?" she turned to him, naked beside her sister, "care to explain?" It wasn't a good look. Any way you sliced it, a boundary had been crossed.

"Er...Nelly said..." he began, a flush sweeping his cheeks as he sought an explanation. She didn't know anything about tonight. That much was clear, but she'd stumbled into the hornet's nest. Despite what went on last night, I felt absurdly guilty. This wasn't my idea! But I had been present and participating in this sordid affair. Strangely vulnerable, I covered my groin and tried to remain dead still. My freeze reflex.

Danica sat up beside me, with that vacant glossy look in her eyes that made her appear a little dumb. "What did Nelly say?" Jessie rounded on her sister. Jessie wore a flower crown around her curly honey hair, a flowy white dress bordered with fine embroidery, and, as always, she was barefoot. It might have been difficult to take her seriously, but all four of us found ourselves shrinking from the hippy. Nelly perhaps most of all.

My lesbian nemesis scowled and stared at the ground, grinding her teeth, unable to look her sister in the eyes. Robbie ponderously rose to his feet, his soft cock flopping against his leg, shiny from Danica's cunt. He hadn't been caught red handed so much as wet dicked. He glanced down at Nelly, across to his wife, then at the pair of us on the broken bed. The cogs were turning, and I got to the conclusion before he did. Nelly tricked him too! "She said it was your idea," he complained.

"She said what was my idea?"

"To blackmail Benjamin into being their sex slave!" Dani blurted out. She never had much of filter, did Danica Higgs. She grabbed a pillow and clutched it against her naked body. Now Jessie was angry but Robbie's confusion only grew.

"Blackmail? What!? We were only roleplaying, she said--" he pointed furiously at Nelly, "you said that he needed this! You told me Jess said it was the best way to--"

"What have you done, Nel!?" squeaked Jessie, apoplectic. "You were to play no part in this! You were supposed to keep the others away while Robbie and I seduced Benjamin!" Dani and I exchanged glances. But that means...

While I scrambled to understand, Dani gave voice to my very question. "Wait so Robbie was like fully on board with everything last night? Then why was he so upset with Benji for screwing his wife?" she asked plainly.

"Why would he be upset!? We're swingers, he was into it as much as I was!" Jessie balked. That gave us both a lot to process. That revelation amused Danica, rocked me, but did little to clarify anything.

"Shit," Dani mumbled, clutching her pillow more tightly.

"You said, shit, hold up. Nelly said that you said it didn't work because he was repressing some shit or I don't know, that we had to trigger him into accepting...uh, she said...that...uh you said that we should create a scenario, er, fuck..." the more he spun Nelly's yarn, the more it came undone. And these dangling threads were tying me in knots.

"Yeah, it sounds pretty damn stupid now doesn't it?" Jessie scolded her husband with her hands on her hips. Nelly cleared her throat but her raspy smoker's voice was little more than a whimper now. She tried subtly to drag her clothes nearer with her foot, and requested to speak with Jessie privately. Jessie was having none of it. "You stay right where you are!"

Dani's suddenly perked up. "So if you guys are swingers...does that mean you're not mad at me for--"

"Fucking my husband?" Jessie huffed, "I'm very surprised to find you here, Danica. And I'm furious at how all this came to pass. But unless you were involved in my sister's evil little con, I don't care who Robbie sleeps with."

Dani breathed a sigh of relief and clutched my forearm, "whew, I was worried for a minute there." This was the ditsy Dani I knew. We just cheated on our partners with Jessie's husband and sister; her consent doesn't absolve us. There was a much bigger picture here and Dani was clearly missing it.

"I told you that he wasn't ready, that it was a mistake, that he needed time and space to process things," Jessie snapped at Robbie. "You should have known better, you should have--"

I finally lost my cool. "Can someone PLEASE tell me what the FUCK is going on?" I yelled. Jessie's fury melted away at once and her demeanour gentled when she turned to me. She rubbed the bridge of her nose and pondered.

"Benjamin, honey, perhaps we should talk in private," she proposed.

"Why!? Why should anything be fucking sacred?" I bolted to my feet and threw my hands in the air. Modesty was futile. "What more is there to hide? It seems I'm the only one in the dark." I walked over to where Nelly was seated and shook my crotch at her, "Ha ha ha, Benjamin has a tiny penis, I'm going to bully him and make him do gay shit to make up for the fact that his girlfriend doesn't want to fuck me." She at least had the decency to look ashamed. I shoved Robbie, though he did not budge. "You want to fuck my girlfriend too? Go right ahead, she's the one with the red hair," I turned to Jessie, "you remember her? Your friend, Allison Stitch, she was maid-of-honour at your wedding! Didn't stop you from conspiring, and SUCCEEDING, to my chagrin, to FUCK ME! Her boyfriend." My head was throbbing, and Jessie's composed and kindly face was only making me more wroth. "You're...UUUURGH...you're bullshit! I can't believe she doesn't see through it, you...you...you fucking sexual deviants! Could you not help yourself, hm? Am I so fucking irresistible that you just had to have me! Did you not fucking think about Allison? And worst of all--" I seethed, my skull wanted to burst, my eyes were burning. Worst of all, you showed me that I'm just as fucked up as the rest of you. I wanted so badly to run out into the valley and drown myself in the mountain stream, to sink and be eaten by little fish.

Danica rose, forgoing her pillow and touched my shoulder. That was a mistake. "Benji--" she began cautiously.

"and YOU!" I twisted away from her, "you're not a swinger or a fucking lunatic." The last part I made clear was aimed at Nelly. "Saul is a good guy. You come in here like you're doing me a favour, but really you're just another slut looking for a fix! Allison is your best friend. We fucked. We fucked, Danica! We betrayed her, it's not just me!" She looked wounded. Naked, beautiful, and hurt. I wanted to make them hurt. "Allison deserves better than me. Better than you. Better than any of us. She--"

"She cheats on you," Dani confessed bitterly. There were tears in her eyes. Dani shook her head and grimaced, "Stitch...Allison. She's been screwing around, she can't help it she's--"

"Shut up," I choked, "you're a liar."

"It's true," sighed Jessie. Only Nelly shared my sense of disbelief. Robbie just looked like he wanted to be any place else.

"She's always had a problem. I love her, she's my best friend, but she's...slutty!" Danica spat out.

"A nymphomaniac," Jessie corrected gently. "It's not a problem, it's a...gift. But she's irresponsible with her impulses, and hurts people in the process." I felt a growing unease, a chill up my spine. My manhood receded tightly into me. Lies, all lies! Jessie tentatively reached for my hand and took a deep breath. "She's wanted to tell you for so long but...she just didn't know how to, and you were so...kind and good and sweet and innocent." Allison is kind and good and sweet and innocent.

"With who?" I asked darkly, "did you fuck her, Robbie?"

Jessie answered for him. "Our relationship was always open and we shared our bodies with Allison, the both of us did. But that was before you." Both of them! Has this entire family fucked my girlfriend?

"You did?" Nelly croaked.

Jessie snapped at her sister, "we didn't tell you because you have a habit of getting jealous when it comes to Ali!" The thought of Robbie's big dick driving her to karmic bliss at it did for Danica was gut-wrenching. Of course she cheated on me, why should she be content with a little dicked wimp like me after she'd had that! Jessie took another meditative breath and composed herself. "But we refused to let her into our bed once you started dating." Yet you dragged me into it?

But I had only one thing on my mind. "Who?"

"College guys, I guess. I don't know their names," Jessie surmised, her grassy toes anxiously scrabbling at the canvas floor. She looked to Allison's college friend for clarity.

"There were...a few. Charlie Graham, Adam, Derek, Paul, the swimmer not the drama geek," Dani informed us hesitantly. Then she closed her eyes, a bracing revelation on her tongue. "And you know that Professor? The one in your faculty who got sacked?"

I knew exactly who she meant. "Professor Barker," I supplied grimly. Officially, he resigned four months ago. Campus gossip suggests he was fired after being caught banging a graduate in his office. "That was Allison?" Dani nodded. There was nothing but pity in that room, all for me. Even Nelly seemed sorry for me. Four of us remained in the nude but that no longer seemed to matter to me. This cannot be...so why does it feel true. "I'd have known if she was cheating. I know how little you all think of my cock but we have a pretty active sex life, you know." Of late, it was probably no more than once a week but at the time that seemed normal. I thought about the way Dani's cunt looked after Robbie had been in there. No doubt things tighten right back up, but if Ali was screwing around as much as they implied, surely I'd have noticed something amiss.

"Since you started dating, she's only let them..." Dani winced, "...do anal. Which I suppose explains why she wouldn't let you back there." Oh, God. That was so vulgar it made me queasy. The image of Prof Barker bending my girlfriend over his desk and drilling her arse flickered into my mind. "She didn't mean to. She tried...at the start. She wanted someone who could make her..."

"Good," I muttered. A safe, boring, virgin. That's what I was. It sunk in, like lead.

"You are good for her. And for the first two months she was faithful. And since the professor, she hasn't been fucking around. As far as I know. You never know with Ali. She had urges, and she couldn't..." Danica searched for an excuse but realised she should probably just stop talking.

"Why...why even date me? If she couldn't get over it, she could have dumped me and I'd have been none the wiser." I was mentally exhausted. I didn't want to be here anymore and yet I could not leave. Since we started dating a year ago, I'd never been secure in our relationship. I've always known. It was all so preposterous but the same could be said of the past twenty-four hours. This was her world, I never belonged in it.

"Robbie," Jessie swallowed. "Put your pants on and go find Allison. No more games, this has gotten far too messy. It's time she gave Benjamin some answers, he deserves that." Gladly, Robbie started dressing again, eager to be given a chore that was any place else. "I left her at the Lunar Disco. Be discreet, the others don't need to hear any of this. Stay behind and distract them if you have to but make sure Allison knows what's happening."

The prospect of seeing Allison was dreadful where once I'd have sought solace in her loving arms. "I'll go with him," Nelly chimed in, getting to her feet and her eyes up from them at last.

"You're not going anywhere!" hissed Jessie, cowing her little sister. Nelly looked so very little just then. Suddenly she was the one I was least mad at. At least she wasn't pretending to be innocent.

"So, she cheats on me, you help me cheat on her? Is that it? Am I expected to believe that? You barely know me!" I challenged the elder sister.

"You didn't cheat on her," Jessie replied. "Well, you may have. With Danica, I guess. I'm not even sure why you're here, actually," the brow on Jessie's heart shaped face curled in befuddlement as she studied the other blonde. I don't think Danica knew what she was doing here either. "But...we...Robbie and I...were only trying to help. When Allison gets here, we'll lay it all out on the table." I was done waiting, I was about to blow my top again when Jessie twisted Nelly's ear. The lesbian squealed and wriggled away. "You fucked things up! This is why you can't come live in the commune! Because you don't understand that there are rules and responsibilities to living and leading others into an open lifestyle!" She turned to both Dani and I with hands folded in front of her, a most pious gesture of contrition. "I am so sorry for what she did to you, and now she's going to make it up to you." Nelly went red and for the first time tried to cover her nakedness with her skinny arms.

"I want nothing to do with her, or any of you. You're not any better than her, you have a nice smile but that doesn't make you nice, Jessie," I spat defiantly. That genuinely stung her. I grabbed my jeans and started putting them back on, to await Allison. I would not confront her with my now famously little willy out for everyone to see.

"I mean, I could go for a little humble pie," shrugged Dani, blithely ignorant to the mood. She's a leaf in a gale, going wherever the wind wills her.

Nelly looked at her sister for mercy, the way I looked at her in the bathroom stall. She received in kind what she gave me. "Do with her as you please," Jessie tilted her little button nose upward and crossed her arms. It was apparent what sort of penance was going to be paid. Can they not give me this one night free from some freaky bullshit?

I don't think Dani knew where to begin. Like a dog chasing a car, she'd caught one and now didn't seem to know what to do with it. But she was giddy! "Uhm," she chuckled and coughed softly, "come here, er, bitch." I'd moved to the other side of the tent, over to my bunk. I said I wanted nothing to do with any of this, and it was my intent to remove myself from this temple of debauchery. But I found myself rooted to my bed, pretending to look for a fresh shirt in my duffle bag. Nelly slunk toward Danica, head hung in shame. "You caused a lot of trouble this weekend," tutted Dani, "my face is still sore from you riding it." Indeed, her lips looked raw from the grinding Nelly had given them. "Perhaps I should return the favour?"

Jessie cleared her throat, "she'd enjoy that too much."

"A spanking then?" proposed Dani. I could tell Nelly did not like having her choices be decided for her.

"Better. But she's into that too. Unless..." Jessie turned to me. "Benjamin, it should be you who--"

"Forget it," I snapped defiantly, "leave me out of your perversions." I wanted to smack that little lesbian's ass until she cried, but I could not allow myself to be so easily cozened back into their game. I should have left, and awaited Allison outside. I didn't.

"As you wish," Jessie accepted mildly, leaving me to my duffel bag. Dani clearly did not know how to proceed so it was left to the hippy to address her sister. "Seeing as you broke my bed, we'll have to use yours," Jessie suggested, "Dani, make yourself comfortable." She'd been fucked silly by Robbie and her legs were wobbly beneath her. Danica looked in need of a rest, and when she flopped lazily onto Nelly's small mattress, I thought she might go right to sleep. She twiddled her thumbs awkwardly, glancing up at the sisters to her right. Exhausted...but intrigued. And she wasn't the only one titillated. Nelly, in the hot seat as she was, licked her lips at the supine blonde in her bed.

Considerately, Jessie grabbed a pillow off her own crumbled bunk and had Danica raise her hips so that she could place it beneath her bum. I did not fail to notice the lingering touches and looks Jessie imparted as she manoeuvred Allison's college friend. Even as she faced her sister, her hand remained on Dani's knee, gently stroking it. "Alright, Nel, tuck in," she proposed.

"Don't mind if I do," Nelly replied smugly. Danica parted her legs and the androgynous babe was quick to crawl onto the bed between them. There wasn't a lot of room on her small bed, from my position I could see that the diminutive Nelly had her feet dangling off the end. She was hunched in a tight bundle, face hovering over Dani's crotch. Like a hyena with her scavenge. And like most predators, she was most vulnerable while feeding. Just before she could put her lips to Dani's sweet cunt, she hesitated. Then her sister delivered a stinging smack to her bottom. "Hey, what the fuck!?" she yelped, head twisting angrily to look behind her.

"Don't stop now," chirped Jessie. She smacked her again, "these are the fruits of your scheme, savour them!" It was bizarre a sight as any, and I'd seen some wild shit this weekend. With her gentle nature, chipper voice, and hippy garb, Jessie did not make for an intimidating presence. Yet there was no question as to who was the alpha in the room right now. "Hurry up, because I won't stop until she cums," she declared, spanking Nelly twice more. She might have welcomed a kinky spanking from a pretty girl, unless the one doling it out was her own sister. Less thrilled about the situation, Nelly put her tongue to work. And she might have welcomed a face full of Dani's pussy...

It occurred to me that not long ago, Dani had been fucked by both Robbie and myself. I'd cleaned her up afterward, but my saliva remained, and sweat. And us. No doubt there were salty traces of sperm in and around that slit. Nelly must have realised, but Dani was, as always, quick to voice it. "Holy shit," she giggle-groaned, "you do know your brother came inside me...and Benji!"

"He's not my brother," grumbled Nelly, "he's my OW!" Jessie clapped her bottom again.

"My husband," Jessie said, delivering two spanks in rapid succession, "your brother-in-law." She wasn't hitting her hard, but the indignity alone was having the desired effect. "How does your brother-in-law taste, Nel? How does it feel, being spanked by your big sister?" These people were utterly depraved. We'd been dancing around it all this time, but this felt like full on incest. I was appalled, but I could not look away. And that too curbed the enthusiasm from Nelly. "Are you proud?" Jessie spanked as Nelly tentatively tried to lick Dani's well-used snatch. With the pillow beneath her bum, the angle was perfect for cunnilingus. "Did it make you feel powerful, bullying Benjamin, tricking Robbie and coercing Danica?"

"The wanted it!" Nelly squeaked.

SMACK!

"You wanted it!" chided Jessie, "because you're selfish! I'm almost afraid to know the details!" Jessie looked to her right and caught me peeping. I blushed and rummaged through my bag once more. Dani was so spent that she was in no great haste to cum. And Nelly was reluctant to participate, a poor effort in truth. So on and on it went, spank after spank. "You had better get a move on, because my arm is getting tired, and you don't want me getting ideas out your playbook...or your bag!"

"You wouldn't!" gasped Nelly.

SMACK!

"Try me!" threatened her sister. Nelly huffed indignantly. This time she went face-first into Dani's cunt with vigour, with my profile view I could not see the action best but I could hear it. And I could see it with sudden shift in Dani's composure. The blonde's head rose from the pillow as Nelly's nimble tongue ravaged her clit. Her pedigree in female pleasure was proven, Dani started to squirm in delight. The only thing slowing Nelly down were the occasional spank.