The Festival Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even then I could not get properly hard, but some four inches of semi-erect cock came in Nelly's mouth. Only a clear droplet came out, it was practically a dry heave but the orgasm was undeniable. All too eagerly she unlocked her lips and plonked down on Dani's bed behind me. Ali was still shuddering, 8 inches of silicone cock buried in her snatch. "Help me up," she panted. I offered her my hands and she pried herself unsteadily off Jessie. We shared a moment, between the two sisters who'd been so integral to the unthinkable place we found ourselves in now.

"I love you," she said softly to me. "You don't have to say it back yet. But I do love you. And you don't have to hide anymore either." She kissed me, and I returned it.

"We have so much to work out," I reminded her. This will never work out.

"We have time," she smiled.

Right on cue, Robbie fumbled into the tent. "Ok, guys, you need to WHOA!" he croaked, as he processed the scene. His eyes went wide at the sight of his wife and her strap-on.

"We have got to start zipping up that fucking tent," grunted Nelly.

"Shit, okay, yeah, er," Robbie slurred, quite drunk.

"Focus, Robert," Jessie snapped her fingers before unfastening the harness around her waist.

"Macy and Lucas are on their way back, so you gotta pack this show up," he informed us with a grin, "she's so wasted, he's got her slung over his shoulder."

"Jesus, already?" asked Jessie, disappointed. It may have felt like ages, but it wasn't even midnight. It had been a long night for us all apparently.

"Well, she has been drinking since noon," replied Nelly, hobbling off to get dressed. "Ever since she walked in on your boyfriend jerking his little wiener over a sleeping Dani." Ali raised her eyebrows at me like that was the most bizarre thing to have transpired in this tent.

"She wasn't really sleeping," I mumbled defensively.

"You really have to fill me in on what the hell has been going on all day," Jessie hissed at her sister, stalking off to her own broken bed.

Allison sighed and clicked off the lamp nearest to us. She threw back the blanket and climbed into our bed, inviting me to join her. "We'll talk tomorrow," she promised, wiggling her backside against my crotch.

And what will we say? With my head and heart full of doubts, I spooned her. The connection of our skin soothed some of that away. "The type of girl for whom you will do anything," I mused.