The Festival Pt. 01: Obedience

Story Info
The Commander meets his house slave - will she obey?
8k words
4.5
3.6k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a night for celebration. News just arrived that our forces had declared victory in one of the fiercest battles that has occurred in recent memory. And if that wasn't enough, one of our reaping units were due to arrive this evening with a cart full of delicious prospects from the raid.

A few days prior, one of our villages signaled for help as a group of ravagers had invaded and assumed control. I sent a unit of reapers to go and free our people from those wretched ravager bastards. Our warriors were met with great resistance but in the end, we were victorious. The ravagers that remained alive ended up retreating into a village hidden within the forest. Our reapers followed them to make sure not one of them survived the night.

They stormed the village like waves crashing ashore and slaughtered any ravagers that they could find. After the dust had settled, the reapers noticed the village folk had certain qualities that would make them desirable to bring back to the city. They rode around, collecting anyone that would prove themselves worthy enough to be pleasured by the Masters of the Kingdom. The prospects were then transferred to a reaper transport unit that was stationed at a nearby pleasure house and loaded into a large wooden cart, destined for the city of Bhaile, in the heart of the Kingdom.

Our divine Goddess was so pleased with our victory that she decided to throw an orgy for the reapers to celebrate our great achievement. Though this orgy will no doubt be a deliciously erotic evening, it does not compare to the orgy during the annual Festival. Held every year on the upper floor of the main house, the Festival orgy is always an erotic euphoric experience where the wine flows freely like the wild rivers running through the mountains; nobles, masters, nymphs and house slaves alike drinking it as if without it they will perish. The air is filled with all kinds of different aromas ranging from fresh flowers, to charcoal roasted pig, to the smell of hard sweaty men and soft steamy women engaged in sexual exploration. Each one of them, covered in oil, wine and cum.

Before any slave participates in any orgy, every new prospect that arrives in the city must first go through the auction process. They are brought to the auction hall to be sold to the highest bidder for the various Masters' of the four Houses. Each one, pranced around for all to see - sort of a try it before you buy it scenario. Once a prospect is purchased, they become a house slave for whichever Master thought they were special enough to be wanted - desired. Each house - Fire, Wind, Water and Earth participates in this can-be entertaining auction of some of the finest villagers this Kingdom has to offer.

Once in the house, each house slave is exposed to the greatest riches and pleasures in the land; as long as they follow three simple principles. Most of the house slaves immediately enjoy it - the rest end up learning to enjoy this lifestyle. It truly is a great life for anyone who embraces it, and beats living as a peasant in the villages or even worse as a ravager.

I, on the other hand, do not participate in this type of barbarian auctioneering of women. No, no, no - instead I remain in my chamber and only the best top selected women of each incoming prospect selection are brought to me. One by one, I briefly and deliciously sample each one, ensuring I take my time to use all five of my senses; touch, sight, smell, sound and the most fun - taste, to see which slave is right for me.

Tonight started off no differently than any other orgy. A bottle of delicious red wine was brought to me by my wine boy.

"Thank you," I said, patting the top of his head. "Now fuck off."

He scurried away, never looking up.

In the distance I heard men laughing and cheering. It grew louder as the sound of horse feet trotting filled the courtyard. This meant one thing - the latest batch of new prospects have arrived and my loins received a short jolt of excitement.

I paced about my chamber room a few times and found myself at the window, staring into the sky. It was a beautiful night. The stars were putting on an impressive light show this evening, glittering against the deep darkness of the night sky that surrounded them. Oh, and what a special moon she was this particular evening. So full and bright, beaming her reflective light onto all of the debauchery happening below. What a sexy seductress of the night sky. I gave a small wink and a toast as a thank you for what was going to be a tantalizing evening.

A knock at the door brought me back from my star gazing. "Come in."

The door slowly opened and a soft male voice said "Sir, I have five sultry females out here ready for choosing."

"Excellent. Send in the first one."

The door fully opened and then gently closed. I turned around and saw a tall but thin brunette. Her hair was long, draping over her tight body. Her clothes were not much more than rags - they barely covered her small breasts. The rags continued down her midriff and wrapped around her waist to cover just the top half of her small but firm buttocks. Tonight is not the night for small breasts and a small ass I thought to myself. I want a woman with a figure that curves like an hourglass. I want my hands to overflow with beautiful plump tits, and an ass that can take a good hard pounding. This tall thin bitch is not it.

"No." I said without hesitation. "Next."

The door opened and the little slut turned and walked out, never lifting her head up to look at me or her surroundings. She kept her head down, almost ashamed that she was not good enough. I thought to myself - it's okay, some drunken desperate son of a bitch will claim her in the auction.

The next three prospects did nothing for me; turned down before I could sample them. I began to feel a disparity. Am I going to find that perfect slave tonight? One to fulfill my desires; to obey and act with no hesitation? Was I being too picky? It had been some time since I have had a house slave in my chamber that was right for me.

I was peering out the window again, glaring up at the moon when I heard "Sir, shall I send in the final one?"

"I guess so" I replied, and after a few beats the door creaked closed. Soft footsteps began to inch closer and closer, growing louder and then, silence. I continued to stand at the window for a few moments, still gazing at the beautiful night sky.

"Well...might as well see what he brought me". I turned around to gaze upon the final select and my loins again jolted with excitement. "Mmhmmm...much better."

I slowly and casually made my way towards where she stood, looking her up and down from head to toe. Her hair appeared black, but in the right flicker of the candle flame I could see a faint tint of purple, resembling that of the night sky on a cool crisp night. I ran my hand through her hair, moving it aside.

"Let's see that face."

Her gaze was focused on the floor, hands crossed at the waist.

"Look up" I said as I placed two fingers under her chin and lifted her head.

Her beautiful green and gray eyes met mine; my loins tingled. I continued to brush her hair away whilst gently tracing the outline of her ear. There was no change in her facial expression, but I could see in her eyes - she enjoyed my soft touch.

"Good...good. Let's see the rest of you."

I took a step back, cocked my head to the side and slowly began following the outline of her body with my eyes. She was of medium height and average build. Her clothes were tattered and torn. There was a tare in her tunic across one of her breasts, allowing her nipple to peek out. Another tare exposed the top half of her belly. The bottom of her tunic looked like it had been completely ripped off; maybe snagged on a branch or something to that effect, leaving her left thigh more exposed than the right.

She stood there as I circled her voluptuous body. Her backside had a beautiful curve to it like the sheer line of a boat. Her ass was perfectly round and toned, the lower half of her cheeks exposed by the ripped tunic. By now, I was getting very excited. Is this the one I thought as I made my way back around and locked my eyes onto her. I ran my hand through her fine dark hair from her forehead to the back of her head, stopping to grab a handful of the soft strands, and gently pulled back.

"Let's see if you feel and taste as good as you look."

I released my grip and slid my hand down the spine of her back, over her round buttocks, and back up her body, following the curve of her hips to her chest. My fingers effortlessly spiraled around her soft, plump breast; finally reaching her erect nipple. I looked up to see that she was biting her bottom lip.

"Oh you like this?" I said with a small grin.

No response.

While still locked onto her eyes, I put her nipple between my two fingers and squeezed softly. Her breasts by now were perky with excitement.

"I asked you a question."

Again, no response.

I grabbed the other nipple; this one peeking out from the rip in her tunic, and squeezed them both between my fingers, this time harder.

"I asked you a question. Are you enjoying this?" My tone was much more authoritative.

Still, no response.

My gaze became much more stern as I stared through her eyes and into her inner core.

"I see."

I could tell she was enjoying it, but she was holding back - not revealing her hand quite yet. She could control the desire, the lust. I would have to find a way to overwhelm and break this barrier and allow her body and soul to experience orgasmic pleasure so intense that it would end up taking control of her. I released my grasp on her nipples and softly, barely touching her smooth silky skin, moved down the curvature of her tits, to the rip in her tunic. I took her still clasped hands and moved them above her head.

"Hold," my voice said sternly.

I grabbed her tunic with both hands and tugged at it with great ardor and enthusiasm, causing the lower half to rip off, exposing her bare from the midriff down. I continued with my two fingers down her stomach to her navel, circling it a few times like a ball rimming a cup; she maintained her stoic expression. I kept moving down the smooth curve of her belly and across her pelvis. My hand began to massage the outer perimeter of her pussy - exploring the territory to see what may lay inside. I wiggled deeper in between and became submerged in her juices. She was dripping with excitement.

My finger found its way to the peak of her mound- she quivered. I began to flick her clit with my fore finger, slowly moving up and down. I looked up to see that her eyes were shut and she was biting her lower lip even harder. She was beginning to lose control of her resilience. I grabbed the back of her head and tugged, my finger moving faster and a little bit harder between her legs.

I whispered in her ear "Does that feel good?" My lips were so close to her ear; my warm breath tickled her.

"Yes" she whispered, her voice quivering with pleasure.

I pulled my hand away from between her legs; my other hand maintained its hold on the back of her head, and whispered "It's yes, sir."

I let go and her head slowly settle back into its normal position - her eyes hungry for more. I yelled to the keeper outside, "Get my slave ready."

********************

The keeper came in, grabbed my upper arm and pulled me away. I could feel my skin bulging between his fingers. I kept my eyes on the Commander for as long as I could before we rounded the corner and he vanished behind the darkened wooden beam. My heart raced in my chest like a drummer's cadence. I didn't know what to think, or even say - I felt so lucky to be chosen as a house slave. I had almost given up hope of making it to the city of Bhaile as this moon signaled the beginning of my twenty-second year.

The hallway was completely covered in beautiful tiled mosaics that were filled with various vibrant colors and patterns. We arrived at the preppers chamber and the sound of three heavy knocks resonated down the hallway. The door swung open and we entered a domed shaped room with a small steaming pool in the center. The keeper released me and sharply clapped his hands twice. Three women appeared and stood in front of us, their proud faces were painted gold but wore nothing else. Their eyes flicked over me briefly before settling on the man beside me.

"The Commander wishes this one to be prepped for the orgy this evening." His eyes moved over to me hungrily, "I hope he shares this one," he said under his breath. With a nod to the women, he turned on his heels and left.

They stood there looking at me silently for a moment, then one exhaled explosively and said, "Well, they finally found one to his liking. We were expecting someone hours ago!"

The tallest one, who seemed to be in charge, stepped toward me. "Are you afraid?"

"No" I replied honestly, "Just overwhelmed, I think."

She smiled, "That's good, there is no reason to be afraid here."

"Your Master is a good one; while you are here with us you will be treated well. Have you ever participated in an orgy before?" asked the other prepper.

"No" I replied

"No!" exclaimed the third prepper, surprised at my response.

"Have you ever been with a man...or a woman?" asked the tall prepper.

"With a man...yes. There were a few men in my village that I had an interest in but not many. Never a woman though" I said nervously.

A blush crept up my neck as the memory of the Commander's fingers inside me, caressing me, flickered in my mind's eye. The feel of his cock as it brushed against my thigh made my blush deepen more. He had felt so big, bigger than any of the men in my village. My loins ached with desire.

"Well, it's an honor to be here, and we are honored to have you," said the third prepper. "Now, let's get you cleaned up."

They stripped me of my tattered and torn rags and led me into the pool - the water was delightfully warm. The women pulled out rose scented soaps and started to clean me from head to toe. One woman washed my hair while the other two started scrubbing each side of me, their hands ensuring that every bit of my skin was not to be missed. My body started to relax from the soft touch and gentle motions of their hands. I closed my eyes and began to think back to my first exposure to the sinful desires of sex - at a local pleasure house.

During my teenage years I had heard stories of these pleasure houses that were located all throughout the land. These were places where folk could come from all over to indulge in their wildest fantasies and desires. Whether it be food, drink, goods, women, men - you name it. Our village did not participate in the annual Festival nor did we worship their Goddess, so we were outcasts in their eyes.

In my eighteenth year, I snuck into the neighboring pleasure house. I quietly slipped past the guards and made my way around back. I peeled back the curtain and walked into a huge circular room, filled with humans both men and women alike. Some were clothed, some were fully nude. In one corner a hoard of men were laughing and sloshing beer mugs together causing the drinks to crest over the rim, splashing all over a nearby woman's exposed tits. They cheered as one of them buried his head between the woman's breasts, attempting to lick whatever beer remained dripping off of her body.

There were a dozen people sitting at one of the tables, eating giant turkey legs and chugging their drinks while watching two nude females' kiss, fondling each other's tits. One girl even had her hand between the other's legs. In another corner, a woman had a man's cock in her mouth, her head bouncing up and down. Everywhere I looked there was some form of debauchery occurring - and it made my pussy tingle.

I felt a hand squeeze my upper arm and pulled me aside. I snapped my head to the side to see it was a partially dressed beautiful brunette woman; fine strings of black fabric circled around her small, perky tits leaving her nipples exposed. She

wore a short skirt that sat just below her navel.

"Well hello there" she said playfully, brushing my hair to the side. She could see the wonderment that filled my eyes as I looked around. "Do you like what you see?"

I shook my head yes - my attention was solely focused on a woman straddling a thick man, pumping his pole with her tight twat while he lounged back eating his turkey leg. Her tits were bouncing so hard it looked like it should have been painful, but her face expressed the complete opposite.

"I've heard stories throughout my village of the pleasure houses of the Kingdom - I had to come see for myself if they were true" I replied as I continued to twirl my head about the room.

She smiled back and said "Well...the stories are true sweetie." Her eyes continued to watch me admire the beauty of the room - the urge to touch myself was becoming overwhelming.

"What is a beautiful young girl like yourself looking for?" she asked.

"I...I don't know" I replied, which was the truth at the time. "I've been feeling these cravings for something but I don't quite know what for."

"And you've come here to see if you can quench that craving" she said with a huge smirk, her eyes beginning to grow larger with lust and excitement. "Come girl, let me show you around."

She took my hand and we made our way through the room. Dodging and weaving through the web of sweaty, naked flesh entangled in sweet sexual euphoria. By the end of it I was left speechless and incredibly horny - my pussy dripping with passion. "How do I..."

"Experience all of this" she said before I could finish. "You can come by whenever you please, but this is no comparison to the city of Bhaile."

"Bhaile?" I asked curiously.

"Yes my beautiful girl. If you desire true pleasure and seek to find orgasmic bliss, then you seek either a Nymph or a house slave position with the Masters in the city. A Nymph is best, but a house slave is not bad if you can remain there."

"How do I do that?"

She pointed to a very composed bearded man sitting on the upper level of the room. He didn't seem nearly as drunk or disorderly as the rest of the men. "He is a scout for the masters. Impress him, charm him with your curves and good looks, and maybe you'll be chosen as a prospect for the House, like I was not long ago."

I nodded, not knowing why though. She took her hand and gently moved my head so my eyes met hers. "I must go now, you can stay as long as you want and fuck whoever here, but if you can, try to make it to Bhaile. It is a far better life there than out here in the wilderness."

She leaned in to give me a kiss on the lips. I closed my eyes and felt her gentle, warm lips meet mine. I melted in them, my pussy demanding to be pleasured but when I opened my eyes - she was gone. I was left in wonderment about the city that she called Bhaile, and never had I even heard of house slaves or nymphs for that matter. My curiosity was running wild, fantasizing about what all of it could mean. Do I go introduce myself to this bearded man I thought to myself. Butterflies were fluttering in my gut at the thought of it. Maybe I wasn't ready for this...yet.

"Does this feel good?" The question made my eyes snap open and come back into this moment - it was one of the preppers massaging my calves.

"Yes, very much so, thank you" I answered a little belatedly. It did feel nice after all of the excitement of the day, like all the stress was draining down my legs and out

through my toes. I had not realized how tense I was.

"It's time to shave you, you'll need to sit on the edge of the pool."

I pulled myself out of the water, a little reluctantly as the water was so warm. One of the preppers started massaging oils into my hair, which made it more palatable. The third prepper, the one in charge, got out of the pool and walked through a curtain into another room. The only prepper still in the pool ran her hand along the inside of my calf and up to my thigh. She gently pushed my legs apart, and started massaging the inside of my thighs. I sighed with delight as she moved her hands closer and closer to my pussy; I felt the tingle intensify.