The Festival Pt. 01: Obedience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was hitting all the right sensitive spots as I kept thrusting back and forth, each time her pussy pulling my cum closer and closer to the tip. It was becoming harder to hold back. Thrusting harder and harder, her pussy still holding on tight. Faster and faster, the sound of my pelvis smacking her ass filled the room and bellowed outside, echoing throughout the courtyard. Still holding my grip, I rolled her onto her back.

"I want to look at you while I cum. Are you ready?"

"Yes Master!" she excitedly replied.

I placed her legs over my shoulders, raising her hips higher to have a better angle, and dived right in. I didn't miss a beat as her body had lost all control. She was convulsing with pure ecstasy. I grabbed on tight; one hand on her waist, the other on her tit. My grip was firm and traded between massaging and pinching her nipple - each time she moaned louder and louder.

I closed my eyes again and could feel the blood rushing from my brain to my groin. My milky load was preparing for departure. Her pussy kept a firm hold on my cock, not letting go; it was trapped. I was a prisoner who did not want to escape. When I opened my eyes again I met hers, staring back at me with great focus. The world disappeared and all that remained was her, the red silky sheets and the moon light showcasing her body. We were caught up in the moment - this is life, this is love, this is pure bliss. I believe the term is utopia.

I couldn't hold back any longer. I wanted to explode but I didn't want to leave this magical euphoric place that we had discovered together. My cock though had other thoughts; my load was at the tip and ready to go. I gave a few more good thrusts as she became speechless with her mouth gaped open. Faster and faster I went, finally pulling out and erupting all over her body. My passion began to slowly slide down between her blushing tits as she laid there motionless on the bed - her navel overflowed with my juices. I pulled her up by her leash as it continued to flow down her body.

I took a few moments to admire this beautiful creature that was sprawled in front of me, covered in my lust, panting and trying to regain her focus. I tried to recall the last time I felt a connection like what we both felt - and no memory came to mind. This was a new feeling for me, and at first I was unsure what it meant.

Maybe I didn't have too - yet I thought. Maybe I should just enjoy myself, as it has been awhile since I've had a house slave in my chamber, let's see where this goes.

"Now there's my house slave. You have earned your place here in my chamber; all is yours but remember what I told you earlier, or you will lose everything" I said, dripping with sweat and my cock throbbing.

"Yes Master" she replied with a smirk.

"Good...now, who are you?" I asked with a smirk of my own.

"My master's house slave," she proudly replied.

"And who is your master?" I asked

"You are, master."

I gave her a gentle kiss on the lips and tugged at her leash. "Good. Let's go back to the orgy shall we?"