The Festival Pt. 02

Story Info
Husband takes wife to a Biker festival part 2.
6.4k words
4.5
16.6k
16
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the first crazy night at the festival, we woke up mid-morning and could not quite believe what had happened; however, the already fading marks on Louise's body and the new shining piercings through her nipples confirmed what had happened, during the thorough fucking she had received the night before. After a long shower and some breakfast, we were both ready to see what else the festival had to offer. By the time we headed out the festival was busy with various bike shows and live music already playing. It was clear as we walked around the festival that the stands and stalls were split between biker gear and more erotic products, ranging from kinky BDSM leather and metal clothing to multiple stands selling various sex toys with large vibrators, fucking machines and sex furniture.

Louise was getting plenty of attention and admiring looks as we worked our way through the stalls as she had chosen to wear very little. With a sheer white top with open sides that allowed a clear view of her breasts whenever she leaned forward and the clear outline of her nipples and new piercings showing from the front, she was getting a lot of looks.

She had chosen to wear a very short red skirt that showed off her amazing legs and give a glimpse of her pert ass when she bent over, she had finished the outfit with a pair of ankle boots that further accentuated her legs.

As we neared the end of one of the rows of stands, we heard the unmistakable sound of a woman moaning, it was the last stand and as we neared it, all we could see was the leather and denim clad backs of a lot of men who were clearly enjoying the view of whoever was making the noise inside the stand. We were both intrigued, and Louise pushed forward into the crowd, a few rough bikers looked round angrily to see who was pushing through and then swiftly made room as they saw it was a hot blonde who was eager to join the throng.

Once through the first 3 layers of bikers we could see what was happening, a young brunette was on all fours with her ankles and wrists secured to a thick padded table, she was restrained by thick leather cuffs, other than the cuffs she was naked, she had a toned body with good size breasts and large nipples, she had a series of striking tattoos with a giant lizard design that seemed to snake around her body.

She was clearly very turned on at her exposure and the source of her moaning was now clear, a cock on a piston attached to a motor was slowly edging in and out of her very wet shaven pussy. I was standing directly behind Louise as she watched and I could feel her arousal as she pushed back into my groin gently pushing and gyrating her bottom into me, the scene in front of her was making her very horny. Louis enjoyed sex with women and clearly this young girl being displayed and fucked in front of all these strangers was turning her on.

It was clear after a while that the fucking machine was doing a good job of turning the brunette on but was just edging her and not actually going to make her cum. A man who was running the machine had clearly come to the same conclusion and it appeared the brunette was his girlfriend.

Looking around the crowd his eyes fell on Louise, and he could see the lust in her eyes, looking at her he asked, "will you help her".

Louise nodded and stepped forward; a murmur went up as the watching men realised the scene in front of them was about to get even hotter. Louise looked to the stall owner quizzically as to what he wanted her to do. He indicated for her to step back as he turned off the piston and slowly eased the large dildo out of the brunette, who moaned as it was removed. He then reached behind the stand and pulled out a thick foam padded wedge that appeared to follow the profile of the human body, he pushed the wedge up between the legs of the brunette and then patted the table and indicated for Louise to climb up onto the table.

As Louise turned to the table the man offered her a mask, Louise understood the mask would offer her anonymity, she took it and smiled, he whispered something into her ear, and she nodded. She swiftly pulled her top off and threw the top at me to hold whilst she climbed up to lie on her back between the brunettes legs her mouth was now inches from the young woman's pussy, with the wedge supporting her head, but with the brunette still being on all fours she was still not in touch with Louise. The man went to the head of the table and released the brunette's wrist cuffs, she now pushed herself back and lowered her pussy over Louise's mouth.

Louise moaned as she started to nuzzle on the woman's pussy, as she began licking the brunette started to moan. The man placed the cuffs he had just removed onto Louise's ankles and attached her to the table spreading her legs.

The wedge she was lying on had raised her hips up to several inches off the table and her short skirt was only just covering her pussy. Without asking Louise the man roughly pushed her short skirt up over her hips and around her waist, he then pulled forward the fucking machine once more, he looked at me, not sure if he sought permission or just wanted to signal to me, he intended to use it. I nodded anyway; he angled the machine between Louise legs and slowly edge its forward, he had made no attempt to change the dildo on the machine and the wetness from its previous user now acted as lubricant as he eased it between Louise's lips and into wet cunt. She moaned as the man positioned the dildo deeper inside her, stretching her lips around its thick girth. Reaching behind him he hit the power switch, Louise let out muffled moans as the machine began to slowly fuck her.

The machine was clearly having an effect as Louise was thrusting her hips to meet its motion on each cycle as its plunged deeper into her cunt. She was now lapping harder on the brunette's pussy as the brunette held her head and continued to grind her pussy down onto Louise's face, between moans she was telling Louise what she wanted.

"Lick me harder, that's it sucks my clit" Louise was soaking wet, and her juices could be clearly seen coating the sides of the dildo as it stroked in and out of her pussy. Soon the brunette was moaning even louder and with a few more minutes of Louise's tongue darting over her clit and between her lips she came hard. The man unclipped the brunette who climbed off Louise and the table before standing over Louise and looking at her properly for the first time.

Clearly, she wanted to return the orgasm and bent over Louise, as she started to kiss her deeply tasting herself on Louise lips her hand reached over Louise's breasts and began to firmly massage them, exciting her nipples even more as she began gently tugging on them causing Louise to moan in pain and pleasure as the freshly pierced nipples responded to the touch.

The crowd was clearly enjoying the show as men were openly rubbing themselves at the sight of the two women playing so openly with each other. Louise was moaning as she explored the brunette's body with her hand and they continued to kiss deeply, it was time for her to cum. The man turned to the power switch and turned it up still further, the dildo now increased its fucking speed and as it did so, it started to vibrate,

Louise's cunt was now both being fucked hard and stimulated by deep vibrations from the machine. Her moaning peaked as the brunette slid a hand down to her pussy and applied further rhythmic pressure over her clit. Louise moaned and came hard as the dildo pulsed into her, unlike a man who would have cum at the scene before him, the machine continued to fuck her mercilessly as she creamed over the dildo. After multiple orgasms, the man hit the power switch to off and Louise slowly relaxed as the brunette stood up and grinned at her.

The crowd cheered and clapped at the show, Louise's cuffs were removed, and the dildo was eased out of her soaking pussy, stepping up on slightly weak knees she climbed off the table, and I passed her back her top. She put it on and turning to the brunette gave her one last kiss as she pulled her skirt back down, we then headed back out through the watching crowd who were already starting to dissipate.

"Well, that was a fun start to the day" Louise said as we headed back towards the main arena. Its only 2pm and Louise had already been part of an unplanned sex show, this weekend was turning out to be quite a surprise. We spent the rest of the afternoon wandering around the event, listening to a few bands and checking out a few of the bike shows. After a bite to eat we decided to head back to our pod and relax before changing and heading out for the evening, on returning to our pod we found a folder piece of paper attached to our door.

Louise pulled the paper off the door unfolded it and began reading, I watched as her eyebrows raised and grin formed on her face.

"Well, what now I asked".

"It's from Mike and James, we are invited to the chapter party tonight at 10pm, it says wear what you dare for a very fun night". I could imagine what that meant and also that the dress instructions were clearly for Louise's benefit rather than mine.

"So, are you up for another big party".

Louise grinned back at me and nodded; we both knew this was likely to end up in her being fucked again likely by a large group. I could see her nipples clearly poking through her top as her mind raced with ideas of what the evening might hold. As the time approached for us to leave for the party Louise headed into the end suite to finish her outfit.

After another 30 mins she emerged; "wow, you look amazing" I exclaimed as I eyed her up.

Louise was wearing a completely sheer black short dress with thin black straps over her shoulder and plunging neck that showed off her pierced tits, through the dress a tiny sheer thong could be seen with a thin suspender belt and thigh high stockings, beautiful but also sending a clear message of up for anything, the outfit was finished off with some over knee boots with 3 inch heels and a wide leather collar with the motif SLUT written on it.

"Well, that should clear up any confusion" I laughed.

Louise grinned and grabbed my hand as I led her out of the pod and we made our way out across the festival grounds, it was clear everyone was up for a good night. There was a lot of female flesh on display as we headed over to the chapters club area, many women where bare breasted or just wearing sheer tops or bikini's with short denim jeans, there were even a few with leather chaps and a tiny thong just covering their pussies. The atmosphere was charged and there was a lot of loud rock music playing as we headed over grounds.

After about 20 mins walking, we had reached the chapter, as we approached, we could see around two hundred people, but tonight instead of just men their where nearly as many women all provocatively dressed.

There was a large bonfire and 90s rock being played, as we approached the group of revellers, we saw two men step out from the crowd as the light played across their faces, we recognised them as Jim and Mike. Louise squeezed my hand in recognition as they approached us; Jim had been the one who only 24 hours before who had pierced her nipples.

Mike grinned as he approached us and then welcomed us with "great to see you" as he looked Louise up and down admiring her sheer outfit and clearly approving.

"Come this way and enjoy yourselves, tonight all the girlfriends and wives of the chapter are with us, I'm sure many of them will want to play with you Louise". Mike led us through the crowd and towards the back of a marquee that had been put up since the night before.

inside it was split into two areas on one side a dance floor and on the other a bar, several very attractive women wearing very little were already dancing; with some starting to make out with each other. As we looked around and took in the scene a young woman who was somehow familiar approached us, it then struck me who she was, she was the redhead from the night before who had competed with Louise on the stage as they had both ridden the sex machines.

The redhead was wearing a short leather skirt which looked more like a belt, its length so short it barely covered her pussy, on top she wore a bright blue fence net which allowed her nipples to poke through. Without a word she grabbed Louise's hand and led her off to the dance floor, I watched as the two women started to dance sensually together. It was not long before the redheads' hands had strayed to Louise's bottom, Louise copying her move to pull her closer, holding her hips and grinding their pussy mounds together.

Their lips inches apart, Louise was clearly teasing her, it was having the desired effect as the Redheads nipples were poking through her top prominently. Louise's own nipples responded as they brushed against each other, the two women now openly grinding against each other, they were clearly both very turned on and could no longer resist kissing each other.

Watching a hot blonde and a redhead kissing and grinding into each other as they danced was proving extremely popular as the crowd at the bar looked on.

Jim grinned and spoke "looks like your wife has found Sarah, she's nearly as dirty a bitch as your wife".

"Well Louise loves pussy so this should be fun, and they both clearly like to be watched" I replied.

The two women where now kissing hard whilst attempting to take each other's scant clothing off, Sarah had already slipped the straps of Louise's dress off and her breasts where now fully exposed to the biker crowd with her nipples more engorged than ever with her fresh piercings prominent, the dress just sitting around her waist. Louise decided to get her own back and pulled at Sarah's fence net top which she tore open allowing the red heads breasts to spill free of the top.

Sarah pulled her in and kissed her deeply as their nipples rubbed together, at the same time sliding her hand down her back till it met with her dress which she deftly pushed over Louise's hips and to the floor, leaving Louise in just her tiny thong, stockings, suspenders, boots, and collar. They continued kissing and grinding both oblivious to the crowd watching as they continued their impromptu strip. Next came Sarah's leather skirt; Louise had found the tiny zip at the back and pulled it down as she continued to kiss the red head deeply, a very pert bottom was soon on display which Louise stroked and held firmly as they continued to kiss. Not to be outdone; Sarah broke their kiss and turned Louise to face the crowd, Louise pushed her bottom back into Sarah enjoying the crowds' cheers and leering gazes.

Sarah ran her hands over Louise body as Louise placed her arms over her head and swayed to rhythm of the music, Sarah slowly shimmied her body lower tracing her hands down the side of Louise before hooking her thumbs into the sides of the Louise's thong and pulling down, exposing Louise's pussy to the eager eyes of the bar. A cheer went up as she was finally exposed to the crowd and they realised her pussy was also pierced, at this point Jim turned to me and over the noise shouted, "time for some fun".

Before I could respond he and Mike both headed onto the dance floor and took up position behind each of the women, Jim stood behind Louise and started to hold her hips whilst she pressed back into him clearly grinding into his erection.

Sarah had decided she was not ready for the men to take the lead just yet as she squatted down on her heels kissing down over Louise's waist until she reached Louise's soaking pussy, she traced her tongue over her mound and between her pussy, taking time to lap around her clit piercing, gripping Louise's bottom as she started to eat her out on the dance floor, Louise moaned and leaned back into Jim who held her as Sara continued to lap at her wet lips.

After several minutes of intense pussy eating Louise moaned and came on Sarah's tongue, Sarah stood up and leaning in kissed Louise, who tasted herself as their tongues entwined. Sarah now grabbed Louise and lead her to the corner of the dancefloor where an old sofa had been placed, the old bikers who had been occupying it moved to allow Sarah to sit down between them resting her legs across their thighs and making it quite clear what she wanted. Louise knelt between her legs and began to lick up the inside of her thighs, the old bikers clearly enjoying the view encouraged her further,

"Lick her slut, that's it, eat her pussy".

As Louise started to lap at Sarah's pussy running her tongue up and down the shaven lips, the two old men had their cocks out and began wanking them. Jim and Mike had followed the pair over to the sofa and with Louise on all fours with her own soaking wet pussy on display it was going to get filled soon.

Jim was clearly eager to finally sample Louise's pussy and knelt between her legs as she continued to tongue Sarah's pussy. It was clear Louise was incredibly turned on as her pussy was dripping juices, Jim unzipped his jeans and pulled out his erect cock, rubbing it twice up and down Louise's slit and then lining himself up with her cunt and pushing forward, impaling her deeply in one move. Louise moaned with a mouthful of pussy as James began to fuck her roughly, her wet pussy taking him eagerly, she began to push back to ensure she took his full length.

Jim gripped her hips and started to really slam into Louise, the hard thrusting was pushing her tongue even deeper into Sarah's cunt, Sarah was moaning loudly as the old men either side of her pulled on her nipples and abused her breasts with their rough hands.

Jim was close to cumming and started to groan as Louise continued to push back against him meeting each of his thrusts and taking him balls deep in her sopping cunt. With a loud grunt he came hard shooting load after load of cum deep inside her. Sarah clearly turned on by the sight of Louise being fucked hard whilst eating her pussy decided she also wanted cock. Indicating to the old biker to her right her need she shuffled across and without ceremony she sat down on his lap guiding his cock between her soaking lips.

As Jim withdrew his cock from between Louise's lips, Mike unzipped his own cock pulling out an impressively thick cock and took Jim's place between Louise's legs, Jim's cum was already starting to leak out of her cunt but the flow was stopped as Mike rubbed the head of his cock against her hole and began to slowly apply pressure stretching her hole to accommodate his cock. Louise was now on all fours between the old bikers' legs with Sarah impaled and now grinding slowly on his old cock, it was clear what they both wanted as the biker pushed his hips forward into Louise's face.

Louise clearly enjoying being a total slut leaned into their crotches and began to lick up the biker's cock tasting the combination of the bikers pre cum and Sarah's pussy juices. Reaching up she ran her tongue up and down the biker's shaft and across Sarah's stretched pussy lips as Sarah rode the cock. The old biker did not last long under the intense sensations and began to cum with a groan; as Louise continued to lap at the base of his cock and Sarah ground down onto him, licking up the cum as it leaked around the base of his now shrinking cock.

Sarah had not cum yet and wanted more cock so signalling the old biker on her left, she lifted herself of the first biker and onto the second, he was probably in his sixties and was what could only be described as grizzled, with a belly, heavy tattooed arms, and grey pubic hair, however he was sporting a huge cock and Louise could see he would need a little help getting into Sarah's cunt. Leaning forward Louise gripped his cock at the base and sucked it hard swirling her tongue over his tip savouring his pre cum taste and lapping at the glans, which was continuing to grow a deep purple colour, the old biker groaned as Louise leant forward and deep throated him almost choking but covering his cock in saliva.

12