The Festival Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking him out of her mouth she guided the head of his cock to Sarah's hole and eased it in as Sarah lowered herself; edging her cunt around his fat cock, Louise continued to lick at the shaft as Sarah's pussy slid further over him. Mike had clearly been enjoying the depraved view but now decided he wanted to give Louise a thorough fucking, gripping her hips he started to ease deeper inside her, Louise widened her legs even further to accommodate him as he edged deeper into her cunt. Jim's earlier load of cum was helping lubricate her as Mike started to fuck her deeply until her pussy accommodated him fully.

The second old biker clearly had far more stamina than the first as he was still showing no sign of cumming as Sarah rode him, she however was now close, rising-up and down as if astride a bike she was building her own orgasm, with one final deep plunge she moaned and started to cum, the biker held her hips and thrust up into her as her own orgasm hit her.

Mikes fucking was now hard and fast, and Louise's face rested on Sarah's thigh as she remained impaled on the old biker's cock, Sarah stroked Louise's hair as she came down from her own orgasm and watched Louise take her fucking from Mike. After a few minutes Mike growled signalling he was about to cum, with a deep groan he pulled her hips back in one final last thrust and emptied his balls deep into Louise's unprotected pussy. I could see several bikers eyeing up my wife as she remained on all fours with her cunt now dripping cum as Mike stood up having wiped his cock clean on her stockings.

I stepped forward, unzipping my own cock stood over my wife, unaware of who was behind her I knelt and rubbed my rock-hard cock up and down her slit, it was clear I would not feel much as her pussy had clearly been thoroughly fucked and stretched out by Jim and Mikes fucking. However, her ass remained unused, after rubbing my cock up and down her wet slit and coating my cock in her juices and the leaking cum from previous lovers, I eased my cock up to her ass hole and started to press. Sarah continued to stroke and hold Louise's head as I eased into her ass and began fucking her slowly, she started to moan as she relaxed into the ass fucking.

Sarah now lifted herself off the old biker's hard cock and sitting beside him guided Louise's mouth back to his cock, encouraging her to suck him as I fucked her ass. She obliged and started to suck his cock hungrily, the scene was hot, and her ass was tight so after a few minutes I came hard inside her.

The biker had still not cum so before anyone else could take their place between her legs he pulled her up and indicated for her sit on him facing outwards to a now watching group of bikers and couples. As she reached down to guide his cock into her pussy he reached down and indicated he did not want her pussy, knowing what he wanted she guided his cock to her ass and started to ease herself down into him, groaning as his cock stretched her hole and triggered previously untouched nerve endings sending waves of pleasure through her.

As she slowly sank lower onto the old man's cock, Sarah played with her pussy rubbing her clit and gently running her fingers over her lips and teasing her hole. Louise moaned as she inched lower onto the thick cock and becoming more stretched than ever before, looking around her many of the couples were also now openly playing with each other with lots of pussies being fingered, cocks wanked and some blow jobs being given, it looked like Sarah and Louise's initial dance was now leading to a full-blown orgy. The sight was clearly turning Louise on even more and she was now three quarters impaled on the biker's cock with only a couple of inches left.

Her ass was stuffed but her pussy was openly gaping with the juices from her earlier lovers running from her cunt and further lubricating her ass fucking. It appeared Sarah wanted to push her limits further as she knelt in front of Louise, at first, I thought she was going to lick her pussy again to help Louise cum but then realised she wanted to see just how dirty my wife was. Sarah started to finger fuck Louise's pussy slowly working three then four fingers into her, I could now see her looking at Louise closely, Louise was nodding clearly showing she wanted it. Sarah's hands were petite, but Louise had never taken a whole hand and been fisted before.

Sarah continued to work her hand into Louise's pussy coating it thoroughly in the lubricating juices and edging deeper and deeper into her pussy, as she eased further into Louise's cunt, Louise sunk further onto the biker's cock now with nearly 8 inches up her ass. Sarah had now folded her thumb into her palm and with her four fingers together she was slowly pushing her whole hand into Louise. Sarah leaned forward and licked at her cunt as she pushed harder, with a gentle fucking motion her thumb slipped past Louise entrance and for the first time my wife was being fisted albeit with a very petite hand.

Louise moaned hard as she looked down and saw Sarah's hand disappear inside her and now Sarah sensed her need even more, she started to slowly fuck her whole hand in and out of Louise's pussy, the biker now grunting as he felt the increased pressure from the fist fucking her pussy, which was also rubbing through the thin membrane against his cock. As he started to groan, Sarah increased her pace and depth fucking Louise's cunt roughly, now extended into full fisting with her wrist and forearm entering her cunt. Louise's started moaning loudly as she and the biker approached their orgasms, her pussy now fully stretched around the Sarah fist and her forearm covered in a frothy white cream from Louise's juices and the earlier men's cum.

The biker was now buried to the hilt in Louise's ass and the fisting was clearly pushing him over the edge as Sarah's actions rubbed his cock. With a deep groan he came pulsing inside Louise and unleashing torrents of cum into her ass, as he swelled inside her Louise came; crying out as Sarah fucked her hard with her fist.

Spent she flopped on the sofa with the bikers now shrinking cock slipping out of her ass, Sarah was now able to gently remove her hand from Louise leaving two thoroughly used holes. She looked a picture as she lay back on the sofa, legs spread with her swollen pussy lips and gaping holes both leaking cum. A satisfied smile on her lips and aglow with being so utterly satisfied, looking around the crowd, the show had clearly released everyone else's inhibitions as couples were fucking everywhere with many wives and girlfriends being shared some spit roasted some even going airtight. Once Louise had got her breath back, I pulled her up from the sofa and on shaky legs led her to the bar, were we got a drink and watched the unfolding scene around us for the next half an hour.

Mike approached us, "I knew you would get the party started, thank you both and John, we appreciate you letting us use your wife". "I don't suppose you would mind helping us out one last time".

I looked at Louise; what now I wondered. Raising an eyebrow at Mike quizzically he answered, "well whilst there are a couples here there are also a lot of guys who don't have partners here and to be frank are just going to get worked up and drunk which usually just results in fights, so would you mind fucking them". "We don't have much left in the club budget but can give you £900 for the night".

"How many singles exactly are there", I asked.

"Well about thirty" Mike replied.

Louise replied before I could "I will do it, but they will need to be fairly quick with me, if I am to take on that many guys, they can use all my holes or they can cum on me, but I don't want to be here all night just a couple of hours so no soft cocks banging away for hours".

Mike replied "Fine, it's a deal and I have a solution for soft cocks, Sarah who you have already met will help there, she is a special friend of the club and loves cock, Sarah come here".

The red head who had been standing at the end of the bar and eyeing up Louise again grinned "lovely to meet you". Laughing she said, "I will be your fluffer for the evening, I assume that is the requirement!". Clearly this was not the first time she had performed the service.

"Right, you have bikers to satisfy, follow me". Mike pushed through the crowd to the back of the bar and between two trailers, opening the back door of a huge lorry trailer he urged us forward, the base of the trailer was an impromptu crash pad with matts and inflatables all over the floor for no doubt drunk bikers to crash.

The trailer was huge and with a switch Mike turned on the lights, Louise and Sarah climbed up I followed as I could keep an eye on proceeding and ensure they remained safe. Though that thought seemed somewhat ironic since my wife was about to be gangbanged by a group of horny drunk bikers.

The single guys had clearly seen the two girls and we now had a steady stream of men climbing into the back of the lorry, Louise was ready lying in the middle of the trailer on pile of blankets on top of a thick foam mat. Without a word the first man reached her and without ceremony unzipped his cock and sank straight into her, laying his weight across her he started to fuck her with abandon, just wanting to cum and not caring for her pleasure, this ironically turned Louise on as the man simply wanted to use her as a cum slut.

After a few minutes of grunting and heaving into her he groaned and came hard, he swiftly got up as his cock shrank and another load of cum had been added to my wife's pussy. Sarah was also at work as she was now kneeling sucking off two bikers and ensuring they were hard for Louise, as soon as she saw the first biker finish, she pushed them forward.

Louise turned onto all fours and the first biker knelt behind her, pulling his leathers down around his thighs and shuffling between her waiting thighs, she reached between her legs and guided his cock into her pussy. The second biker knelt at her head and fed his cock into her mouth, forcing it down her throat and roughly throat fucking her as the biker in her pussy pumped into her using her as a cheap whore, which at £30 for every biker who fucked her she was. Another minute and both bikers grunted and came, further cum jetting into her cunt as the other biker filled her mouth with copious gouts of spunk that dripped from her lips as she tried to swallow it all down.

Sarah continued sucking the next group of bikers, whilst also fingering herself as she licked the multiple cocks around her ensuring they were hard for Louise. The 3 men who had been enjoying Sarah's mouth were clearly all friends and wanted to enjoy Louise together, as they approached her one lay down on his back, the other two without ceremony lifted her over him. No words were spoken it was obvious what they wanted from her, reaching between her legs she guided his cock into her soaking pussy as he gripped her waist and impaled her easily, his friends entered her filling her mouth and ass with ease. They all began to fuck her using her body to meet their needs, after a few minutes they all came hard unloading yet more cum into her holes.

Sarah clearly had incredible blow job stamina as she worked her way through the queue of men as they processed over to fuck Louise using which ever hole, they wanted. By now her pussy and ass were constantly running with the tens of loads of cum that had been released inside her, her face was covered in cum from those who had enjoyed further degrading her by cumming over her face and wiping their cocks in her hair.

Around twenty-five men had now fucked her, and she was bathed in cum, the last group of bikers shuffled forward with their freshly sucked cocks. Her pussy was no longer tight having had so many cocks of so many sizes and her earlier fisting, so the group decided to double up, two men at a time entering her pussy, this seemed to work as two cocks made her tight once more and they were able to use her and cum within minutes.

As the three men fucked her, two in her pussy and one in her mouth they decided to be particularly rough, this aroused her even more and she found them fucking her hard in unison, her orgasm built and her pussy gripped their cocks, the man in her mouth pushed himself deeper into her throat and they fucked her as hard as they could, as they growled and called her a slut, she felt herself cumming on their cocks which responded to her tightening pussy and came inside her. They soon pulled out and wiped their shrinking cocks on her before standing up and leaving. Sarah crawled over to Louise and rolled her onto her back. She knelt between her legs and began to lap at her cum filled pussy, it was filthy but incredibly hot.

I felt my erection building, Louise looked at me and smiled as she started to play with her nipples whilst watching Sarah eat her out, I knelt behind Sarah pulling my cock out and rubbed it against her smooth cunt. She responded by opening her legs wider as she continued to eat at Louise's pussy, I leaned forward guiding my cock into her hole and enjoying her hot wetness. She moaned as I started to fuck her, gripping her hips I sunk into her looking at Louise and keeping eye contact as I fucked this near stranger, the moment was highly erotic as I felt my own orgasm building Sarah was intent on making Louise cum once more and I could see she had her hand inside Louise once more and was rotating it to stimulate her G spot as they sucked on her clit.

I grew harder as Louise's moans grew and as they came to a long shuddering moan as she came, I gripped Sarah's hips thrust one last time inside her and came hard, shooting thick streams of cum into her pussy. She moaned as my cock swelled and I continued to fuck her as I came which triggered her own orgasm. We all fell back spent after a thoroughly depraved night. After a brief spell where the girls wiped each other down and I recovered Louise's dress we headed back to the main camp. It seemed things were quietening down as the entire group had had a wild party. Mike saw us and approached; he handed me an envelope.

Looking at Louise he said, "thank you and if you ever need any work get in touch, thanks again, safe journey home". With that he left, and we made our way back to our glamping pod, another crazy night of adventures over, I opened the envelope, inside was a thick wad of notes and a piece of paper with an email that simply said for any further work beneath it.

12