All Comments on 'The Field of Dreams, Wet Ones'

by Catmoore

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
movermoverabout 14 years ago
WOW!!!!!

Super fantastic story, well written and paced. Marvelous from a great perspective. Love your stories, but this is THE best.

hellwoodblueshellwoodbluesabout 14 years ago
superb!!

Oh Cat, what an incredibly erotic tale, so well written. I am also a lover of older women and your descriptions had me in raptures from beginning to end. More, more, more!!!

Auld_HenryAuld_Henryalmost 14 years ago
I thought ... ... ...

I thought I had already read the best story on Literotica, but no, this has beaten all others way down the scale, this is the best story I have read..., I so sincerely thank you for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Sooo boring

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Many FeathersMany Feathersalmost 14 years ago
Once again Cat...

Very enjoyable, very erotic. Brought back so many memories for me of a similar encounter when I was in my 30's and had a brief but amazing affair with a woman "twice" my age. It remains to this very day one of the most amazing, sensual experiences I ever had.

Thank you for reminding me.

MF

london_james2010london_james2010over 13 years ago
Absolutely exactly what I yearn for

An older woman and outdoor sex; I think I have gone to heaven

2275jr2275jrover 13 years ago
taking an old beauitful horny lady to more orgasms

brilliant story. both romantic and so very horny. love the build up to this incredable awesome story. would love another part of this very erotic story. wonderful writiung love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
OMG!

Great story of lust, resistance, then giving in to it. Love that wantonness and no-regret lust. Thank you!

touchmatetouchmatealmost 13 years ago
Sweet seduction

A very nice story, what she wanted and finally got was not just sex but love making. You have a way with your words, Cat, truly amazing !!!!! More and more from cat moore,please....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well done

Cat, once again, just marvelous. You are so well tuned and tell it to perfection. , thank you.

By the way, I hope you are not taking any notice of the comments posted by one of the "Anonymous", readers. It seems to me it is the same person, making disparaging comments for every story of yours, just being spiteful, loving to "bash" a woman. Maybe, because there are no pictures of women being abused by men in your stories, so he can't play with his dick. Who can tell?

jayaltjayaltalmost 8 years ago

Cat, this is your best story by far. I loved the build up and the second thoughts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous