The Field Pt. 01

Story Info
A Dom and His sub in a dark field on a summer night.
781 words
4.12
11k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Be there in 10 minutes." The text said.

Damn him. He knows it's a 35 minute walk. And he likes me to be ready and waiting. I took off my pants to remove my underwear and put my pants back on. I made the mistake of wearing them once. He tore them off and made me wear them around my neck all the way home. Thankfully no one saw. Shit, I better go.

I fast walked and jogged along the trail. I'm cutting it so close. Whew. Just in time. I took off my pants and shirt, leaving them on the bench at the edge of a dark field in the middle of the forest.

No one came around here anymore, especially not this late. I quickly walked into the middle of the field. I got to my knees and rest my palms on the grass. He liked me ready for either hole to be used. I waited.

...

I saw a light coming from behind me and heard foot steps. A metal flashlight clunked down by my side. He squatted low and ran his cold fingers across my smooth hole.

"Good Boi. You remembered to be smooth and left the underwear at home. You're gonna make me have to get a little more creative. Almost didn't make it, huh?" He laughed.

He had been there the whole time. He stood up and undid his belt. He put his boot on my ass cheek and untied it. Then did the same for the next. The zipper of his pants was undone and his pants fell to the ground. Next off came his jacket and shirt.

I was never to look back or try to see who he was while he got undressed. I only knew the few things he shared with me. He was 35 years old and a little taller than me at 6'1". He was made of the kinda muscle that you worked for rather than worked out for weighing in at a sexy 190lbs. And my favorite part, he had a chest covered in fur. It turned me on even more now that he had kept me smooth since we first met.

"Are you ready, boi?"

"Yes, Sir."

He squatted down behind me again and laid his cock across my hole and lower back. It was a monster. Heavy and thick. At least 9 1/2 inches long.

He shut off the flashlight. I felt his tongue slide across my hole. It feels just as good as the first time he showed me what I really wanted. He reaches up between my legs and grabs my chest while he continues to eat me out. His hand reaches my throat and I moan.

"Who's a good little bottom boi? Don't be shy, you can tell me pretty boi."

"I am, Sir."

"And who do you belong to? Repeat the question in your answer, faggot."

"I'm a good bottom boi and I belong to you. Please let me serve you, Sir."

"Hmmm...well then." He rustled in his pant pocket. I could hear metal clank. I felt a cold leather strap around my neck. It was a collar with a dog tag on it. He closed it with a tiny lock in the front by the tag.

"I left you a small box with a key inside. It had a combo lock. You'll wear this home and I'll send you the combination when you get there. Told you I would get more creative."

I got hard instantly thinking about the possibility of someone seeing me. He reached under my legs and grabbed my cock, all 3 inches of it. He loved that about me. Says that's why I should be kept shaved. I was a decent looking dude standing 5'11", weighing 170lbs, and being fairly muscular myself. I was a jock, I just never scored with the ladies.

"Your small cock is telling me that you want a real man inside of you, is that right? Tell me what your purpose is."

"I exist to serve you and your cock, Sir. Along with any other cock you permit. I need cock and should serve it how I am told."

"Wow, boi. I see you've come up with some stuff on your own. Good work."

He let a huge wad of spit hit my hole. He immediately followed it with his finger. This is the part I hated the most. He wasn't exactly gentle. But getting through the first part was always worth it when I start begging and moaning. And it was just the start of a long night on one of the best summer nights of the year...

To Be Continued...