The Field Pt. 02

Story Info
A Dom uses his newly owned sub in the middle of a dark field.
825 words
4.09
8.8k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am no man. I was made to serve you as you please. Please show me what a real man is." I repeated after him on his command.

"Men." He said.

"Wha—" I yelped as he entered me.

"Be quiet, boi." He said as he began to sink himself deeper into my hole.

I stayed on all fours trembling and whimpering as he filled me inch by inch. It felt like he would never stop. But, soon I felt his balls resting against my taint.

"Feel good, boi?" He asked after a few moments had passed.

"Ye- Yes, Sir." I could barely make it out.

"Does it though, boi? I don't think I believed you there." He chuckled as he pressed the last bit of his cock into me.

I knew it. I was his. My hole belonged to him. I belonged to him.

"Yes, Sir! I love having you inside of me. Thank you for making me your sub." I said as enthusiastically as I could muster.

"Good." He pulled all the way out of me in one pull. I let out a moan. He paused for a second. He put his hands on my ass, spread my cheeks and thrust his entire cock in me at once. My arms gave out for a moment and my chest hit the ground.

He grabbed my arms and pulled the behind my back and held the with one hand. He used the other to hold my chest up as he started to work my hole.

He was starting to hit every stop that made me remember why I serve him. He started to pick up speed as he moved his hand around my throat. He took a second to jingle the tags, reminding me of my status.

He hammered away making me moan into the warm night sky as he suddenly pulled out.

In one motion, he flipped me over and my back hit the ground. He immediately grabbed my ankles and thrust them up, giving him a clear shot at my hole. He plunged in again.

"I'm going to breed you, boi. Do you want that?" He didn't miss one stroke.

"Yes, Sir. Please give me your load. I need your cum inside of me." I was so desperate at this point I'd have done anything.

"I'll give you my load because you've been so good. And remember I said men. A few buddies of mine have been pretty curious to see what I've got in my back pocket lately. And don't worry. You'll be in love with it the whole time." He said as he picked up the pace.

My heart sank into my stomach at the thought of men. But, I could barely think of that with him pounding my hole. He had me so open and wet. He rammed my hole for a few more seconds before he planted himself as deep as he could go.

"Fuck, boi. I'm gonna fill that sexy little hole of yours up!" He moaned. I could feel him shoot was after was as deep as his cock would let him.

He held himself there for at lease 2 minutes as he finished.

"Damn, boi. You are the perfect pussyboi. I've gotten just as lucky as you have." He reaches into his jeans for a second. He pulled himself out of me slow.

But, just as the tip of his cock left my hole I felt something enter it. It was a rather large plug. It actually felt good to be filled again. It stuck at the base. He reached into his jeans again.

I felt a blindfold be tied around my head. I heard the flashlight turn back on as he got up and and put his clothes back on. He walked a short distance away and can back. He placed cuffs around my wrist and locked them together behind my back as I knelt. He did the same to my ankles.

He reached into his pocket one more time. I couldn't tell what he had grabbed. Suddenly I felt a wet marker be dragged across my bare smooth chest. I did my best not to make a sound.

"Now you are on good looking sub." He said as he finger the last stroke and stood to admire his work. "Such a good boi. The others will be pleased. I'll be back soon. Your fun has just begun just you wait. And remember, let me know how you're doing. I know you'll do great." He brushed my cheek as he stood up and walked away.

It took me a minute to figure out what I had got myself into. I had been waiting only a few minutes and it was starting to feel like forever. But I knew I wanted this. So badly. I knew what I was for. So I continued to wait without a struggle for what was next to come.

To Be Continued...