The Field Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carl slid his finger down her ass and pressed against the slit, "Boys, come over here and feel this. She's soaking wet and I'm sure you all know what that means." He stepped back as Jim stepped over and ran his fingers over his teacher's pussy.

Each boy grinned at the farmer as they stroked the restrained woman's soaking panties, all having to adjust the growing bulges in their pants. She must have enjoyed it because she didn't say a word and her gasps sounded encouraging.

Terry tried to protest but all that came out were grunts.

"I told you before that Terry was reluctant at first but ended up being really happy," he smiled as he pulled her panties down to the floor. "Would she have run away had we removed the restraints after getting the bull's cock inside her?" Her legs were limp as she allowed him to lift one foot and then the other to get her panties.

Gary raised his hand, "Sir. I don't think she would have. Her grunting...I mean, it sounded happy, not in pain."

Carl grinned at him, "You're right. I don't speak bovine, but I'll bet she was saying, 'Fuck me, fuck me, over and over." He stood up and spread their teacher's ass cheeks, "What do you think this little slut here will be saying?"

Terry wanted to protest, wanted to yell out stop especially hearing the man call her a slut, but all she heard was loud panting and a few groans. She felt more cool air on her back as her dress was pulled up farther.

The boys watched in awe seeing that great ass appear and stepped forward as the older man kicked her legs apart. "Go ahead. I leave it to you boys, see if she really is upset about being restrained. Maybe she did this on purpose, go on." he ordered.

Each boy came over and plunged their middle finger into their teacher's pussy, proudly showing off their glistening digits. They couldn't help but notice that their blonde teacher didn't try to close her legs or pull away, in fact, she was getting wetter with each finger.

Terry felt like she was about to explode as her kids, her students fingered her married pussy. This was so wrong...so terribly wrong she thought while she was thrusting her ass back and widening her stance.

"I don't know about you boys but I'm going to give your teacher what she's been quietly longing for," he said as he undid his belt buckle.

Some of the boys were stroking the front of their pants as the farmer's impressive cock bounced free and the man stepped up to the quivering ass.

Terry started crying, "Please, please don't. I'm married and I've never...Oh, shit!" she screamed as a cock twice as fat as her husband's pressed into her wet hole. She wasn't surprised by how wet she was remembering the bull's penis and the various boys touching her. Her pussy had been throbbing eagerly ever since seeing her namesake getting fucked hard and she felt a surge of pleasure even while crying out. "Noooo, please nooooo," she moaned as she felt herself being stretched out more and more. Oh, God, oh, God...aaaaahhhh, shit!" she sputtered as the man buried a cock at least twice as big as she'd ever had inside her. 'Don't cum, don't cum, don't cum,' she tried to convince herself.

Carl looked at the boys, "Damn! This bitch is fucking tight. Let's see those tits." He pushed the girl's dress higher but went back to gripping that creamy ass as a couple of boys came over and pulled the material up onto their teacher's neck, baring her chest and shoulders.

After unclipping her bra, each boy cupped her flopping tits grinning at their classmates. "Holy fuck, she's huge," Gary sighed, "She's bigger than Laurie. Oh fuck, man, you need to feel these," he said to his friend Drake.

"Please stop...oh, oooohhh, ooooohhhh shiiit!" she grunted out feeling an orgasm coming on. Between the fat cock aggressively slamming into her and the various boys taking turns squeezing her breasts and pulling on her nipples, she tried unsuccessfully to hold back. "Oh Fuck! Ffffffuuuuuuccccckkkk me. Ahhhhh, aaaahhhhhh, ahhhhhhh...Goooodddd!" There it was. The massive full-body orgasm she'd had with Henry when they first made love.

Carl leaned over the girl's back and brushed the boys' hands away, and grabbed those massive tits. He gripped them hard as he buried his cock as deep as he could, "Oh, God bitch. I hope you're on the pilllll, shhhhiiit!" he grunted as he released jet after jet of hot sperm deep inside the girl. He felt the intense ache in his balls fade with every spurt and when the last bits seeped out he pulled out and looked around at the boys. "Are you all gay or something? I assumed you'd be ready to take over. You need to take it while you can," he ordered. He fingered the girl's anus, "on the other hand, if you like a nice tight asshole, here you are."

Jim was first to pull down his pants and step behind his teacher. He gripped his throbbing cock and pressed against the trimmed slit. "Oh yesssss," he sighed, eyes closed, head back. He stroked that creamy ass as he pumped his cock into the tight hole. "Not gay, not even close...damn, Mr. Thomas, you're right. This is too fucking good to pass up." He reached around to grip those massive tits, closed his eyes, and drove his cock hard into his teacher's sopping cunt.

Terry's eyes were closed fighting the waves of pleasure going through her. She was not going cum again. That just encouraged them, but it was as if her nipples were on fire as those rough fingers pulled on them and those heavy balls slapping against her clit felt incredible. She struggled with the humiliation and the incredible arousal and felt tears start to flow as her thoughts and feelings fought with each other. She'd never be looked at the same, never shown the respect as a teacher she needed to have while always remembering the spectacular orgasm...orgasms she thought to herself. She could feel another building and as the thunderous downpour pounded the stable she knew she was in for a long day of fucking.

The man grinned and looked at Gary who was stroking his cock, "Go in there and stand on the bales of straw. You saw those lips. You learn on a farm not to waste anything, so don't let that sexy mouth of hers just sit there idly," he chuckled.

The boy went into the stall, stepped onto the hay bale, and pressed his cock against the blonde's lips. "I'm sorry Ms. Jenson, I know this is not right, but...oh nice!" he sighed as he felt the warm mouth wrap around his cock. He felt bad seeing the woman's tears but her mouth told a different story. She was sucking tightly on his cock while her moans vibrated through his cock to his balls.

Terry had instinctively opened her mouth, mentally slapping herself for not looking reluctant but realized struggling was hopeless and decided the faster they all got off, the faster they'd be done using her. She was going through all the ways she'd get back at them, call the police, and report them to the school board. Hell, if she swallowed they could pump her stomach and get the DNA, and with Jim slamming hard into her vagina, the police would have his sperm along with Carl Thomas's as evidence. She felt the boy's hands on her breasts, his hot breath on the back of her neck, and was surprised to feel the other boy's pubes tickling her nose. She had the idle thought that Henry would be happy with her new ability.

"Come on, Jim. Hurry up! I need to fuck her next," Drake ordered his classmate.

"Hell, no! I'm next," Darnell said, "I'm the reason she's letting us do this. You can have her mouth."

"No way!" Earl yelled. We've all seen your cock. You'll ruin her for the rest of us. You're going last."

Terry felt another orgasm approaching. She rarely ever came with Henry and here she was being raped and getting off multiple times. Jim was pulling hard on her nipples and his balls were slapping hard on her clit. "Mmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmppphhhh" she grunted around the cock fucking her mouth as everything around her spun. She'd never felt so stuffed with cock. She'd laughed off the 'size matters' comments she'd often heard, but yes! Size does matter. She was being hit in places she never knew existed.

Jim couldn't hold back anymore, a feeling of regret that he'd be done soon as he felt the rising urgency in his groin. "Ahhh, damn, ahhhhh, yesssss," he groaned, feeling his release inside his teacher's cunt.

Drake pushed Jim out of the way and slammed into the beautiful woman's cunt. "Oh, God! So this is what a cunt feels like!" he grinned. "I was saving myself, but I'm not passing this up. Life's too short," he groaned. "Oh, shit! Damn iiiittttt," he sputtered as he came almost immediately. He pulled out and sat back on a bench behind him, looking longingly at the swollen pussy. He watched Gary grip Ms. Jenson's hair as he came in her mouth immediately replaced by Robert.

Earl looked at Darnell, grinning. "Relax. I won't be long. Then you can fuck her all you want," he said as he guided his throbbing cock into the sopping hole. "Wow! Still fucking tighter than shit!" He spread the woman's cheeks and looked back at the farmer, "You have lube? Not gay, but I've always wanted to feel a nice ass."

Terry tried to protest, but her A student had his cock buried in her mouth, his hands in her blonde tresses. She felt the cool grease press into her ass, then, "mmmmm, mmmmmmmmm, mm, mm, mm," she grunted as the first cock popped into her ass. This boy didn't last long either and she had the idle thought that the police would be having to search a lot of holes to gather DNA evidence. Her attention was brought back to the cock in her mouth as she choked on the hot ropes of cum being shot against the back of her throat.

"Sorry Ms. Jenson," the boy said softly as he stepped off the bale, "I hope I didn't choke you." He felt bad as his teacher gagged the white cream onto the straw-covered floor.

Terry coughed the burning sperm from her trachea just as the fattest cock yet pressed against her pussy. "Ohhhh, wait! It hurts," she coughed. She couldn't believe how fat the boy's cock felt but she parted her legs more and thrust her ass back making it easier for him to enter her. "Ohhhh, yessss," she sighed, "Fuck! You're huge! Who is that?" she tried to see. If she felt stuffed before she now felt skewered...put on a pike. "Fuck me! Fuck me with that huge cock of yours." She wanted to turn around to see who it was, but another cock was pointing at her mouth and she didn't hesitate.

Darnell was patiently working his cock deeper and deeper inside the cunt he's just dreamt about. Drake had recovered quickly and was humping eagerly into Ms. Jenson's mouth and he felt like laughing when he lasted not much longer than when he'd fucked her. He was now 3/4 the way in and he heard incredibly guttural groans coming from the otherwise dainty-looking blonde woman.

Carl walked into the stall grinning at the boys, "Told you. They're all sluts at heart. Aren't you a little slut Terry?" he asked. When she didn't respond, he slapped her cheeks with his fat cock, "Tell me you like this, tell these boys they are doing exactly what you want them to do." He grinned down at her vacant look, the cum dripping down her chin and her mouth open. "You want this, don't you. You've been fantasizing something like this would happen all day. Say it, say 'Fuck me, fuck me, boys,'" he growled.

"No, no..." she closed her eyes as Darnell buried his massive tool deep inside her vagina, "Oh fuck it! Yesssss, yesss, fuck me," she sighed as she opened her mouth eagerly. She had trouble doing much more than letting Carl just fuck her mouth as orgasm after orgasm swept through her as the huge cock pounded her pussy.

The next few hours were a blur as the boys all took turns with all her holes, loudly laughing and comparing what felt best. A stream of cooling cum flowed down the insides of her thighs and she wished someone would grab a towel.

***********************************************

Terry had forgotten how fast 18-year-old boys could recover and as the downpour showed no signs of letting up, they each had used her three holes at least once. She lost count of how many orgasms she'd had, but each one seemed more explosive than the last. Thankfully, early on one of the boys asked her how she was doing. Carl suggested she'd be more comfortable with a hay bale under her knees since her legs were getting wobbly. She had always felt disgusted whenever Henry or a boyfriend suggested anal, but there was something deeper and more powerful cumming with a cock in her ass, and kept hoping a boy would fuck her there as he stepped behind her. She found herself wishing she were free so she could get DPed like some of the girls in the videos.

Carl hadn't felt like this in years and rapidly recovered as if he were 18 again. He was just finishing up deep in the blonde's rectum with his 4th orgasm when the steady roar outside subsided. He stepped back and grabbed his pants he tossed aside and pulled them on.

"Ok, it looks like the rain's let up. Give me a few minutes for the water to run off and I'll go over to the shop and get a tool to spread the bars. In the meantime, if anyone wants another go at our slut's cunt or ass, do it now," Carl grinned at the boys. "Come to think of it, say the word and I'll have them bring the other boys over here. Breeding is one of the more critical parts of farming and every kid should get an intimate demonstration. Terry, would you like to make the other boys happy? Expand their knowledge of agricultural science?" He patted the blonde's ass as she limply pressed herself against the wall. "I guess not. With practice, you'll build up plenty of stamina for a couple of dozen boys."

The farmer came back with what looked like a giant clamp. "You boys done?" he asked. Drake was fucking Terry's ass. The boy might cum quickly but this had to be the eighth time he'd gotten it up.

"Oh God!" the boy sputtered as he spasmed inside the tight slick rectum. He stepped back, an exhausted look on his face as he sat back on a hay bale, idle stroking his craw-feeling cock.

"Ok. You boys all done with her?" he looked around, "I'll need a hand getting this on the two bars, thanks," he said as Earl came over.

Terry looked at the boy's now flaccid cock replaying how many had been in her mouth, ass, and pussy but lost count somewhere in the twenties. She'd never had a more foul taste in her mouth wanting to throw up knowing the boys or Carl didn't bother cleaning their cocks after fucking her ass.

After Carl freed her, she glared at Carl and the six boys. She pulled on her bra and then pulled down her dress. She looked around for her panties and snatched them up. Before she could pull them on, Carl handed her a washcloth and pointed to a bucket of water.

"You might want to clean up. Oh, and thank the kids. They gave you exactly what you've been wanting ever since we saw Terry getting serviced." He stopped her as she started to protest, "before you say anything, be honest with yourself."

Terry looked shocked, "You're kidding. They raped me and you...you encouraged them, in fact, you were first!" she spat. She stopped as she saw the grin on the man's face. "What? What is so funny? Would you like to be bent over and used...?"

Carl laughed, "Look at your nipples. You're still excited...in heat. You'd comply if any of us wanted another go at those sweet holes of yours. You're not so innocent, so pure. You're a horny little slut," he stared at her daring her to protest. He looked at the kids, "You feel like you're the adult, needing to set a good example, that you're a respectable woman. You can tell yourself that, but if you stop and think about it, it was the best sex of your life and you are already wondering how to set this up again," he said as he took the washcloth. "Here, I'll clean you up," he smiled at the blonde. He smiled up at the girl as he took the wet cloth and cleaned the leaking fluids out of her two holes and the insides of her thighs. "You can lie to me, to all of us, but tell yourself the truth. Won't you always look back on this and get wet?"

The girl stood there and looked at the boys, none of whom would return her gaze. Finally, she let out a loud sigh, "He's right. It was the best sex of my life, but I'll not be thanking you. Next time you want to fuck me, you ask, ok?" She saw them look up and smile. "I know, I said next time, but only if no one ever hears of this. Deal?"

***********************************************

The bus ride back was strange. Most of the students were intermingling talking about the horses, sheep, chickens, and the incredible open spaces. Six boys sat in the back of the bus quietly talking amongst themselves. Ms. Jenson sat in the front looking straight ahead. She remembered boating and for hours after she could feel the rocking of the boat even on dry land. Now she could feel cocks driving into her ass and pussy, and feel the boy's heavy ball sacks slapping against her clit. Every once in a while one of the students would come up and ask her something and even though she responded and engaged with the boy or girl, she didn't encourage conversation.

Darnell, Jim, and the other boys discussed what happened and wondered if their teacher was truly suggesting a next time. They all were pissed at themselves that no one thought to tape the event, but then again, if there were any legal repercussions, it would be better not to have a video.

When they got back to the school, Terry looked surprised that the principal was waiting. After the kids all dispersed he took her into his office. Her brain was roiling with how to protest, how to angrily describe her treatment by the farmer and her students. She was taken aback as the man smiled at her pointing to a seat and spoke.

"You made the school proud," he said, "The farmer called and hoped you enjoyed yourself, but he said you showed enthusiasm and were totally engaged. He said because of you, the students got more out of the experience than any other group of kids that came there," the older man smiled, "He said, and I quote, 'Her engagement with the kids and the activities on the farm brought to life the joy of working with nature. Most students in past visits were unfocused but hers put more into the visit than any I've ever seen. She mentioned this was a one-time thing but I hope she will become a regular here at Thomas Farm.' Incredible praise from a man of few words," the principal smiled. "Please reconsider just doing this the one time. If you agree to take this on we'll be adding in a bonus. We've never had any positive feedback from the Thomas farm,'" he sighed, "We've had our share of complaints...but our kids are basically good kids they just have lived in unstructured environments."

Terry remembered nodding with any thoughts of going to the police driven from her mind. Her head was spinning as she headed to her car. She'd been taken against her will, yet felt a huge rush considering going back to the farm with Carl and a new group of boys. She should have felt dread and anger. She sat in the car and felt between her legs. Rather than being bruised and sore, she felt alive and ready for more. She closed her eyes recalling Darnell's huge cock and pondered how to have a private session or perhaps tutor Drake so he could develop stamina. She saw hers was the only car in the lot, started the engine, and headed home.

"How was it?" Henry asked his wife as he came in the front door. She looked radiant, glowing. "I think that country air did a lot of good for you." He kissed her and held her close. His hands stroked her back, her breasts, then between her legs, "Wow! The fresh air made you really wet!"

Terry kissed her husband. She'd barely beaten him home and had hoped to clean up. "You have no idea. But, before you get too frisky I'm going to shower and get the farm smells off me," she smiled as she pulled away. "Make me a drink and think about these lips wrapped around your cock while I'm showering." She sucked on his middle finger before letting it pop out. She flipped up the back of her dress as she headed to their bedroom.