The Field Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terry came into the living room, a towel wrapped around her. She smiled and let the damp material fall to the floor and dropped to her knees. She started sucking on the head of his cock like she always did, but then slid her hands up his stomach to play with his nipples as she drove her mouth onto his rock-hard cock.

Henry sat back on the couch savoring the incredible feeling of his cock pressing against the back of his wife's throat. She'd always just sucked on the head while stroking the shaft, but this was a full-on blowjob.

Terry pulled off and grinned, "I've been practicing, you know, with bananas and carrots. I wanted to surprise you." She went back to sucking on his cock and when he cried out he was cumming, she buried her lips against his pubes wishing he hit more than just the back of her throat. She had no problem swallowing all his ejaculate, sucking him dry before sitting back and wiping her lips. "So, where's my drink?" she asked looking around.

"Oh, man! What got into you?" he asked, "Not that I'm complaining, did something happen at the farm to get you so...horny?" he said as he reached over to grab the gin and tonic.

Terry wanted to tell him what happened, tell him she'd been fucked by seven men, perhaps a half-dozen times each, and ended up loving it. "Um, well, this might sound weird but they have this cow that had its head restrained and this bull..." she closed her eyes feeling her pussy throb.

Henry's cock was just recovering from his wife shockingly deep-throating him while imagining her being gangbanged by her students as his beautiful blonde wife climbed onto his lap and guided his cock inside her.

"Still hard. I'm impressed. Aaaaahhhhh, yesss. Oh, baby, you should have seen the size of this bull's cock. It was huge, and...ahhh, fuck!" she sighed as Henry sucked a nipple into his mouth. "The cow, oh, by the way. She was named Terry, she was. The boys all looked at me when the farmer told us that. I know my nipples were rock hard and they all saw..all looked...looked at me wishing I were restrained like that."

He slid a finger into his wife's ass as she humped rapidly on his cock and this time she pressed back against him. He hoped she'd give in one day and he felt her whole body shudder as he plunged his middle finger into her tight anus.

Terry gripped her husband as she exploded, her breast smashed against his lips, her cunt, and ass filled with hard members, "Uhhhh, uhhhhh, uhhhh, ffffuccck!" she spat out. As she came down, she was impressed Henry hadn't cum yet, though he had just cum in her mouth. "Yes," she sighed in his ear, "yes."

Her husband took his mouth off her hard nipple and looked at her, "Yes what?"

"Yes, you can fuck my ass. You can take me from behind like that bull did and you choose what hole you want." She stroked his face while grinding against his cock, "Take me any way you want." She climbed off his lap and let herself be led over to the coffee table. She'd never seen him like this, but he pushed her face down onto it, her hands gripping the edge.

"Don't move," he ordered. He went into his closet grabbed some ties, then grabbed a bottle from the bathroom, and came back, his cock throbbing eagerly in anticipation. He tied her wrists to the table legs, then took the gel and prepared her ass. He then took a tie and blindfolded her. He got behind his wife, pressed his cock against her tight bud, and felt her open up. Soon his shaft was buried deep inside her rectum and he leaned over her back and whispered in her ear, "I forgot to mention, Bill, Ted, Jerry and a couple of other guys are on their way over to play poker."

"Wait, what?" Terry groaned, "Tell me you're kidding, Oh God! It's Friday, isn't it?" she moaned.

Henry's pace picked up as he fucked his wife's virgin ass. She was raising her hips with each thrust and she wasn't struggling to get up even knowing his friends would be letting themselves in the front door as they always did. "You like the thought of all my friends fucking you, don't you?"

"Yeeessss, fuck yesss," she cried out feeling another orgasm coming on.

"All Jerry talks about is getting his cock inside you and Ted wants to see those tits of yours, to feel them. He's fascinated by your huge tits," Henry hissed against the back of her neck. "Tell me, tell me you want them to take turns with you, use you...fuck you," he said softly. He wanted to slow down, the aching in his balls rising, but her ass was clenching his cock, and her hips her humping against him so he gave in.

Terry couldn't take it anymore and felt that incredible full-body orgasm hit her just as her husband let out a long groan, emptying his balls into her ass. They both grunted and ground against each other before she felt his weight on her. "Oh God, you're too heavy. Ahhh, wow! That was incredible," she sighed as she felt his cock snake out of her ass. "Untie me unless you really do want all your friends to fuck your wife," she said softly. "If that gets you off, I'm all for it but I suspect...too bad," she sighed as Henry undid the ties.

Henry helped his wife up looking at her, "Would you have let them all fuck you," he asked, "Really?"

Terry kissed her husband, "If that get's you off, I'll open my legs for anyone you like," she said in a husky voice. "I'll be as true to you as you like, how you like, with whom you like," she smiled.

"Oh wow! How about your kids? Your students?" Henry asked feeling his cock harden again.

Terry picked up her towel, grinned at her husband, and nodded, "As long as they're at least 18 but what makes you think I haven't fucked them already?" she giggled and ran upstairs hearing footsteps on the front porch. She saw her husband dash into the bathroom with his clothes and wondered if his friends looked in the window before coming to the door.

***********************************************

Henty looked across the breakfast table at his wife. "I still cannot believe your transformation...I mean sexually. That was incredible yesterday." He hesitated to ask...but was desperate to know.

"What? Go ahead. I see it in your face," Terry smiled at her husband.

"You, um, you weren't freaked out when I had you tied up naked in the living room when I reminded you the guys were coming over," he said softly, "Would you...could you have allowed that?"

Terry laughed, "I knew you were joking. I know you. You'd never allow that to happen, so it's moot."

Henry looked at his wife, "You didn't answer my question. If I weren't kidding...?"

Terry felt her nipples harden and seeing Henry look at her chest she knew she had to tell the truth, "It would have been strange at first. I might have protested but it would have been...great, I mean, what girl doesn't like being appreciated, and wanted. Yes, I think I would have loved you more than ever." She looked into her husband's eyes, "Are you serious?"

Henry didn't want to answer, didn't want to tell the truth, but nodded, "Yes. I'm getting hard just thinking about it," he said softly, "plus I had trouble sleeping last night thinking about those boys, you know at the farm using you," he trailed off.

"I never thought you'd..." she took his hand, "but whatever makes you happy," she said. "The boys did get a bit excited, you know...seeing the cow get serviced, seeing my hard nipples," she said softly. "I should have worn a padded bra.

"Or no bra," he said softly. "Um, I told you I didn't like you going out to remote areas with a busload of horny boys...maybe I was wrong. I mean, if you wanted to..if they did you...I liked how you were when you came home yesterday." Henry said.

"That's good because apparently Mr. Thomas called the school and requested I be the chaperone for the next groups of kids. I guess we got along ok," she blushed. "On the other topic, you're hosting poker night in six weeks. Still want me to make myself scarce?"

Henry laughed, "Last night Jerry asked if we'd just fucked. I guess we left a certain ambiance in the living room." He looked at his wife, "A part of me wished I left you tied up to the coffee table."

Terry shook her head, "No, that's not going to happen."

"It's ok, I was kidding anyhow," he sighed feeling disappointed.

"That's not what I meant. That table's an antique. We'll need a stronger table. I know how aggressive you men get when you have a girl at your mercy. Plus, Jerry weighs what? 230?" She took a bite of toast. "If you're serious, we'll head down to Furniture Row and find something more suitable, stronger, and padded."