All Comments on 'The Fier'

by Cromagnonman

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 3 years ago

Good story! Very clever repartee between the couple.

5

arrowglassarrowglassabout 3 years ago
Good read!

Enjoyed the humor!

wapentakewapentakeabout 3 years ago

Your story may not be absolutely realistic, but as with most of your other tales, it was entertaining and I for one thoroughly enjoyed reading it. It does what all of the other submissions should do, that is provide the reader with an entertaining escape from reality. The usual five from me.

chytownchytownabout 3 years ago
Very Entertaining Read****

Very fast pace Joe Friday type story. Good Read. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
“leaving Tracey and I to improve our own relationship”

Maybe he was leaving Tracy to improve our own relationship, but I doubt he was leaving I to improve our own relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Totally Rushed

A typo even in the title! Thinly narrated, no flesh to the bone. The relationships come out of nowhere and the developments in the story have no basis to build upon. Not your best!

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Love the story. WHAT IS WITH PEOPLE, it's fiction. AAAAA++++

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCromagnonman@Cromagnonman
I'm a pretty normal average male, chronologically well over 18 but psychologically I'm not so sure. I have been writing as a hobby for many years and now that I have time on my hands I am looking to become more professional at it. I enjoy reading, morning walks along the river...

story TAGS