The Fifth Floor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continued to talk as her voice elevated from a whisper to a soft voice. He put his hands on her hips again, but as she reached down to push them away his hands went to both sides of her face and he pulled her to him and he kissed her pretty hard and gave her his tongue. She didn't exactly surrender, but she paused long enough that he could tease her about her response. Her hands went to his wrists to push him away, but not before her tongue betrayed her and they tasted each other for just a second before he let go of her. "Just what the hell do you think you're doing?"

"Well I was hoping you'd stop talking long enough to take a deep breath, but you didn't, so I stopped you. It worked rather well too, if I must say so."
"You are so arrogant and shallow."

"Okay, I have my shortcomings, but let's go back to what you were saying...or rather accusing me of. Just what exactly was it that I did, and that I shouldn't have done."
"Well, I can't just spit that out, it's personal."
"Tina love, you're funny. If it's that personal, why would Linda tell you, and what makes you think I'd talk about it with you? Does it involve sex maybe?"

"See you do know what I'm talking about."

"Just guessing. Nothing very personal about kissing...well maybe, sometimes there is. Okay, so accuse me with specifics."

"You'll just lie to me anyway."

He dropped onto the couch and pulled her along making her land on his lap. "Okay now, be honest. Linda told you something and you got suspicious, so you're trying to learn more by trickery. Sorry love, but I'm on to ya."

"I am not trying to trick you."

"Then tell me what she said. Tell me what you know."

"I'm not telling you anything until you let me up."

He smiled at her, quickly kissed her cheek and stood up, dumping her on her ass on the carpet. "Okay, I'll go get a beer then and talk to the other two. Care to join me," and he turned to walk away.

"Russ, now you just stop," and he did. "Aren't you going to help me up?"

"Will you be nice to me?"

"Listen to you; you sound like a spoiled brat."

"And you don't know what you want. To be nice to me, or mad at me, or what."

"How can I be nice to you when you forced us to kiss?"

He stepped back to her and pulled her to her feet as he smiled and said, "I didn't force us to kiss, I just vigorously encouraged it."

"Aren't you just too cute."

"So are you really worried about your mother's well being, or are you interested in something else?"

"Russ, I'm serious."

"Okay, I'll be serious too, but you have to give me specifics. You present the situation, questions or charges or whatever, and I'll address those questions, but I won't volunteer more information. That would have to come from Linda. Remember when I asked you if she loved me and you said, "I wouldn't tell you if I knew? Remember that? Well, the same rules apply. If you want to know more, it will have to come from her."
"But you admit there is more."

"I don't know, because you've told me nothing. You talk, I listen. Then I respond, and you listen. See how that works?"

"I don't like you very much. You're just a smart ass."

"Okay. Hit me with your first comment or question."

"Did you and Mom go to the roof and sunbathe?"
"You're close. All three of us did. Next question." He was being a little glib, but his heart rate jumped up when she asked that question.

"And you saw her in her panties."

"Pause....is that what she told you? I mean in those words?"

"Yes."

"So you wouldn't mind if I confirmed that with her."

"Russ, we need to talk about this."

"Okay, yes, I saw her in her panties. Does that make you mad?"
"Should it?"

"That's for you to decide. It certainly didn't make me mad, or Diane for that matter."

She was relaxing then and her voice softened as she said, "Damn it, there's only about six or seven years difference between you and me and we're talking about you seeing my mother in her panties. Not even her bra, but just her tiny panties. Do you have any idea how strange and difficult this is for me?"

"Oh, did she tell you she took her bra off too?"
"Yes, she told me."

"Then I'd say if that didn't bother her, it shouldn't bother you either."

"Russ, promise me you won't do anything to hurt her."

His hands went back to her hips again, but this time she didn't object. He looked into her eyes and told her, "Tina, I'll never intentionally hurt your mother. Not ever, and I'll do my best to see that nobody else hurts her either. And yes, I'm sure this is pretty awkward for you. We're all grown ups here. I may do something that you don't approve of. Linda may do something that you don't approve of, and I'll bet that if I knew more about you, you'd say some things that you do or have done that I don't approve of. That's just the way it is. As long as we are all happy and nobody is being hurt, I'd say don't worry."

"She really does care for both of you."

"I know she does, and we feel the same about her. Just because we're a few hours apart now, doesn't mean that will ever change."

Tina put her arms around him then and they shared a long embrace before she told him, "Thank you for talking to me. I appreciate that...but you're still a smart ass."

He just smiled, kissed her before she could object or resist, and then told her, "Shall we join the others?"

"We better. Russ, why did you kiss me? Are you trying to start something between us?"

"Do you think that's possible?"

"What kind of question is that?"

He kissed her again and smiled as he stepped back and said, "And why did you ask that question," and he walked away leaving her standing there looking at his back.

He joined Diane and Linda at the kitchen table as Linda asked him, "So did you two get whatever it was settled?"

"You'll have to ask Tina, but I'd say so," and he shared a quick smile with Diane before sitting down across from her as Tina took the chair across from her Mother.

Chapter Sixteen

Linda waited until they were having coffee Saturday morning before she said, "Monday, after we leave here I'm going to look around and see if I can find a job in this area and Tina is going to be my driver."

Russ quickly said, "Wonderful, how long do you have to look?"

"I don't know, a couple of days maybe. I took a week of vacation."

"Then stay here, don't spend money on a motel."

"We can't do that."

"If you don't, Diane and I will be hurt or even mad."

"But..."

Diane added, "Russ is right. Stay here as long as you need to and come and go as you need to or wish to for that matter."

"Besides," Russ added, "Tina and I haven't finished arguing...well discussing I guess."

She knew the answer but Linda asked, "And what were you two arguing about...or discussing last night?"

"Oh...I guess you could call them philosophical issues."

"Sounded more like philosophical arguing to Diane and me."

"Just a very involved discussion, we even see eye to eye on at least a few issues now."

"And some," Tina said, "He's not the least bit forthcoming with. He's quite arrogant and stingy with his thoughts in fact."

Diane gave Russ and disapproving look, but her smile was sneaking through as she said, "Russ, now behave yourself."

"Just standing up for my beliefs."

Tina got up to refill the cups and gave his ear a yank as she said, "He's just being an ass," and she poured the coffee.

Russ and Linda finally had a few minutes alone when Tina and Diane took longer to shower before they went shopping. He put his arms around her and they shared a long tender kiss before he asked her, "Did you really tell Tina about us being naked on the roof?"

"Yes."

"How much did you tell her? I need to know, because she's pumping me for more information."

"So that's what was going on."

"That's it. She's so damn concerned that I'm going to hurt you."

Linda smiled and said, "But when I looked in there I saw you two kissing."

"I was trying to rattle her to get her to stop talking. Damn she can talk fast. And she's persistent too."

"You're starting to see the real her. So did the kiss rattle her as you expected?"
"No, it just prompted more questions and more arguing. Did Diane say anything?"
Linda laughed and asked him, "You mean was she getting mad?"

Russ admitted, "Yeah, was she?"
"I didn't give her a chance. I told her what I thought you two were talking about."

"But...wasn't telling her that you and I were naked together a little strange, or awkward?"

"Some, but like you said she can be persistent too, I gave her one warning that she might disapprove of what I did. She pushed again and I told her. We're still talking about that in fact."

"I only admitted to seeing you in your panties. Did you...how much did you tell her?"

"I didn't tell her about us nearly making love. But I admitted that I'd had your cock in my hand, and that we'd kissed and you had...you caressed my breasts. Damn, just talking about that day makes me restless."

Do you disapprove of me kissing her earlier?"
"No. Diane might later, but I'm okay with it. Russ, as much as you mean to me, you and I can only share so much, so I'm not the one to worry about."

"I'm still hoping you and I will share much more though one of these days. But I'm still a little rattled by this mother daughter issue. She's you, only younger and more inexperienced. It's unnerving."

She kissed him once more and told him, "You'll survive honey, but I'm going to miss our little freedoms this weekend."

"I will too. Just know you still own a piece of my heart." Before Linda could respond, Diane appeared and a minute later Tina joined them, and they all spent the next few hours exploring the nearest outlet mall.

For the most part Russ hung back and let the women shop and talk. If they were in a store that had men's clothes he'd go off and look around for something to do, and then it would be on to another store. He finally told them he'd be sitting at one of the tables at the deli having coffee. He'd just started his third cup when Tina came in, dropped her two bags beside the chair and sat down. "Want some coffee or something cold?" Russ asked.

"I wouldn't mind a Coke or something."

"Coming up. He went to the counter and got two Cokes and then rejoined her.

"You have coffee, or did you forget?"

"No, I'm tired of coffee." They both tasted their drinks and then they talked about shopping. Then she abruptly changed the subject saying, "Okay, now back to what we were talking about last night."

Russ looked around and whispered, "In here?"

"Well keep your voice down."

"Are you obsessing over this?"

"Of course not, we're talking about you almost making love to my mother. You still haven't been honest with me."

"Tina, let me remind you that this is only the second time I've seen you."

She showed him something between a thin smile and a sneer as she said, "Well that was enough for you to rape me with your tongue. I still don't understand what prompted you to do that."

"If I explained that, you'd just get mad."

"Oh great, what am I supposed to think now?"

"Okay, but remember you asked for this. You were talking like your tongue was on fire. I just thought that if I really kissed you it might cause you to pause for at least a minute."

"That's the only reason you kissed me?"

"Well that was the...okay so I was watching your lips as you were tearing into me, and the devil side of me had a hand in it too. In other words I just wanted to kiss you."

"I just can't decide what to think about you. Anyway, about Mom..."

"There you two are," Linda said as she joined them.

Russ pulled out a chair for her and said, "You're just in time to keep us from arguing again."

"I think you two need to be locked in a room, and not allowed out until you have this out of your systems and you two have made love."

"Mother! What...are you..."

"See Russ, that's how you shock her."

"I see, thanks." That was when Diane chose to join them and further arguing was averted, at least for the time being. It also caused Tina to get up and walk away and as Diane appeared she watched Tina go toward the exit.

"Okay Russ, what did you do to Tina?"

Linda just shrugged her shoulders, but then admitted, "It was me, not Russ. I said something I shouldn't have said and I think I embarrassed her. I'll be right back," and Linda went to talk to Tina just outside.

Linda slipped her arm around Tina's waist and said, "I'm sorry honey, I shouldn't have said that, and I know that had to make you uncomfortable."

"Are you trying to get Russ and me into bed?"

"No, I was trying to be funny at your expense, but that was in very poor taste."

"Damn it Mom, you and Russ have made love and..."

"No. I told you we haven't."

"But you might as well have. Why didn't you and Russ just go ahead then?"

"Because Diane said no."

Tina looked at her mother and said, "So you really would have made love to Russ?"
"In an instant."

"But Mom, you're setting yourself up for a big hurt, because he's not about to leave Diane."
"I know that, and I don't want him to leave her. Honey, I really do love both of them, but I don't love Russ in the way that would make a good marriage."

"So you two would just have recreational sex. A fling."

"Are you telling me you've never made love to a guy?"

"Mom, this isn't about me."

"But you have right?"

"Okay, yes, of course I have."

"Were you planning on marrying him...or them."

"No, we were..."

"You were having recreational sex as you call it. You did it because you wanted to, because he got to you in that special way."
"Okay, I get you point, but Russ is married."

"And Diane was right there. This wasn't done behind her back. Now be honest. You've seen something in Russ too. You've felt that special tug, and the thought of being with him flashed through your mind."

"I have not."

"Tina, I know you like nobody else in the world knows you. I see you look at him and you think nobody has noticed. Well I have, and I understand."

"But Mom that's sick. You...you two see each other naked and all but make love to him and then I...no I just can't go there."

"Whatever. Just be honest with yourself and maybe you two will quit bickering. I'll tell you this much. If and when the day comes and Russ and I can make love, you can bet we will. To put it simply, we ring each other's bell. Oh and one more thing. He'd like to make love to you too."

"Oh god, I can't believe this."

"I know what I'm talking about. Now just relax and stop worrying about what may happen between Russ and me. I've not been made love to in a very long time. Yes, I know that means I might not be thinking straight, but who better to please me than my very best friend? Who better to make love to me than someone that I do love."

"This is all so unreal. Mother's and daughters don't have these conversations." Tina kissed her mother's cheek and finally told her, "Okay, I give. I'll behave and not pick fights with Russ again. But damn it Mom, I don't know how well I'll do about relaxing around him."

Linda laughed and said, "Maybe it would be a good idea for you not to relax around him too much."

"Or you."

"I don't care if you two kiss or play grab ass."

Tina smiled then and said, "God Mom, you can be so crude. Okay, truce, let's rejoin our friends."

"That's right, our friends, not just my friends."

Chapter Seventeen

As soon as they were home from shopping, the three women went to Diane's bedroom to look at what they had in their bags. As Diane pulled her few things out she said, "Okay Linda, what was that you were going to tell me about Mack?"

Linda looked at Tina and said, "Well..."

"Want me to leave the room Mom?"

"After what we talked about earlier? You can stay honey. Okay, it was like this. I was up on the fifth floor sunning. I'd been up there between the buildings for maybe half an hour and was down to my panties when Mack appeared. He froze and so did I. I was too shocked to even cover myself up."

"Oh, this is delicious," Diane said. "So what happened?"

"By the time I was recovering it was too late to scramble for my top, because he'd had all the time in the world to stare at me and get...," and she looked at Tina.

"Go ahead Mom, you might as well say it."

"Well, it was easy to see he was hard." Diane looked at Tina quickly and then back to Linda and smiled and just waited to hear the rest of the story. "So anyway, he sat down next to me, pulled his shirt off and we talked for the next half an hour."

"You two didn't do..."

"No, he was a perfect gentleman, except for his eyes. I was getting excited just because he couldn't stop looking at me."

"Remember what Russ and I told you a long time ago? That you are sexy and good looking?"

"I remember. I'm not ready to agree with you two, but I liked knowing I was affecting him." Tina could hardly believe what she was hearing: Her mother, the woman that worked so hard to instill values, and filled her with warnings about men, sex, and the dangers of promiscuity. But she said nothing. She had decided to keep her comments to herself, but her mother was surprising her every time she turned around.

The next time that Tina and Diane exchanged glances Tina said, "It would seem that my mother has decided to give me an advanced course in sex education this weekend."

Diane smiled and said, "I don't know how much Linda has told you about...well about the fifth floor and...well other things.
Tina looked at her mother and said, "I have no idea if she's told me everything, but she has told me enough to keep me off balance."

Diane looked back and forth between Linda and Tina until Linda said, "I told her about us being naked together."

Then Tina added, "And you had your hand on Russ."

"Right, and that too."
"And he was all over your breasts."

"Okay, that too," and Diane waited to hear what else Linda had confessed too. Tina could tell that there was more to be told, and by how Diane was just standing there.

"What else, Mom?"

"You'll just get mad at me and storm off."

"I will not get mad and I will stay right here. I may faint, but I'll stay."

"Diane?"

"Don't ask me Linda, this is between you and Tina."
"But you don't care how much I say?"
"It's all up to you."

"Damn it Mom just spit it out and get it over with okay? Otherwise I'll start drawing my own conclusions that might be even more than reality."

Linda sat on the edge of the bed, so Diane sat next to her and then Tina did the same. Not because she was relaxed and comfortable about any of this, but because if she did faint or whatever she'd just fall back onto the soft mattress.

"Okay Tina, but remember you've been pushing me for this ever since you've been home, so if you think you might not be able to handle it, you better tell me right now. I'm going to speak candidly and tell you everything. You'll hear words that you haven't heard since you left the college dorm. Do you still demand that your mother talk to you that way and divulge very personal details of me nearly fucking Russ?" She'd used that harsh word intentionally to reinforce what was about to be said. Tina wasn't bashful or unacquainted with sex, and she'd heard about all of the words that she'd ever likely hear. She paused for only a second and said, "I can handle it Mom."

Linda looked at Diane one last time and said, "Well after we walked around the roof and I'd had my hand wrapped around Russ' cock, the three of us went back to our sunning spot and Russ laid me on my back." Then looking at her daughter one last time said, "Russ kissed his way down to my tits and suckled and teased me and went on down and made oral love to me. He ate me. His tongue fucked me."

1...45678...19