The Fight For Mongo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,414 Followers

"Those are uncomfortable and fallible. Size can't be argued with."

"Humm."

"I would be remiss in my responsibilities if I did not invite you to be my companion at dinner this evening."

"Which of your many wives will I be sitting between, your eminence?"

"We shall dine alone so that you can extol the abilities and bravery of General Gordon and also explain to me why I should throw my lot in with the rebellion. I've had dinner with General Eando before sending him to his cell. You could be a much better conversationalist if all you did was babble like an infant. Never have I been brought so close to the brink of death from boredom!"

"I'll accept that offer, your eminence, if you will take into account that every dress in my luggage is now too large and that therefore, I have nothing to wear."

"You underestimate me, Miss Arden. I am nothing if not a generous host. I give you two hours to prepare."

He clapped his hands, and the wall of the miniature palace was restored. It rode its cushion of air out of the throne room. Here the roof opened and one of the satrap's hostesses was standing there.

"I have orders to see that you are prepared for dinner with his eminence. The bath is through the door on the right."

Dale had flashbacks to her own childhood. She felt like one of her dolls as she was bathed, her hair combed and brushed and all ten of her nails were painted in red with cream highlights. Dale had a revelation. While she was now too small for conventional romancing, her current size put her at a decided disadvantage if the satrap became dangerously amorous. There was literally nothing she could do if he chose to not be a gentleman! She certainly hoped that the satrap remained a man above reproach!

The scarlet and cream dress they gave her was cut a bit low in the front, but all in all was quite tasteful. It very much was something she might have picked out for herself. The cream heels were darling, and they presented her with a miniature golden tiara studded with real gems and informed her that it was hers to keep forever. Dale marveled at the workmanship and quality. She could see the tiny crown becoming a real conversation piece with her grandchildren one day.

After all the primping and preparation, she walked up a short ramp to enter a glass box in which sat a plush seat with safety straps. Dale belted herself in and the hostess carried her to an intimate chamber lit by candles. She climbed the ramp out of the box and found herself on a tabletop opposite the satrap. A tiny chair, a tiny table with a silk tablecloth and napkin, tiny silverware, and a goblet of wine had been set up in anticipation of her arrival. The satrap rose and held her chair for her.

"You look radiant, Miss Arden."

"I feel like a child's toy gussied up, your eminence."

"Nonsense, you are unquestionably all woman!"

Dinner was served, tiny, expertly prepared portions for her; hearty full-size portions for him. It tasted and smelled even better than it looked. Even though the portions appeared tiny, Dale felt as if she was making a pig of herself, the food was so good. The wine was heavenly. The satrap refilled her goblet several times, causing everything to take on a relaxed and mellow air. Fueling her appetite enormously was the presence of the satrap. By candlelight, his already handsome features became practically luminous. No man had any right to look that good. His dark features reminded Dale, that before she and Flash had been thrown together, she had mostly favored dark-haired men. Not that she wanted Flash to change in any way mind you. It was just an observation.

His stories were spellbinding. When Dale asked him about the ice beast he had sent Flash to slay, the satrap recounted the adventure of his thirteen-year-old self. She hung on every word, gasping at the description of the beast's ferociousness and speed. She marveled at his bravery, alone on the ice with only his native guide, stripped to the waist, as was the royal custom, and armed with only an ice lance.

Ra-Hesh stood up at one point and hiked up his tunic to display a livid scar covering much of his ribcage on the left side (and, coincidentally, his finely muscled torso). "The beast left me with this permanent reminder of our contest, but only I am alive to tell the tale!"

"Oh, you, poor dear! Does it still hurt?"

"Only when a beautiful woman breaks my heart."

This caused Dale to laugh merrily. The satrap realized that he could get very used to hearing Dale's musical laughter.

At this point, a royal page entered the room and whispered in the satrap's ear.

"Alas, matters of state call, ending our most enjoyable evening. Frida will see that you are returned to your rooms."

He rose and nodded. Dale attempted to rise, but she was so tipsy from the wonderful wine and sparkling conversation that she nearly toppled over and had to grasp the table to remain upright. She extended her hand and the satrap, gently as a butterfly's landing, kissed the back of it.

With great difficulty, Dale strode up the ramp to the padded seat in her glass cage. Redhaired Frida picked up the cage containing Dale, the rocking motion of the cage as it swayed with Frida's long strides, almost immediately lulled Dale to deep, dreamless slumber. In the bedroom set aside for Dale in the miniature palace, Frida set Dale down upon the bed. Carefully, she worked off her shoes, hose, dress, and underthings. She decided that her report to the satrap could be greatly enhanced with a visual aid. Before she pulled the covers over the insensate earthling, Frida took out her sketchpad and rendered a remarkable likeness of the naked shrunken beauty. "These are the things," she said to herself after tucking Dale in, "that get a girl noticed, promoted, and favored!"

**

Flash decided that he really liked the satrap's men. They were driven yet loyal, with vigorous personalities. The Satrap's men were smart enough to place Flash and General Tao in different vehicles as they flew north towards the low yellow sun. Long hours passed. When not familiarizing himself with the wild landscape below Flash played cards with the satrap's men. The stakes were low, the equivalent of a penny a point. While he played, Flash did his best to drum up support for the rebel cause. His thinking was that if he could sell the revolution against Ming to the satrap's men currently present, these men could go on to start a whisper campaign in favor of the rebellion amongst the general troops. Perhaps the satrap's army would then demand that their leader unleash them against Ming. He was playing the long game. Even if he died on this or some future effort, what he had begun would continue and Mongo would ultimately be free.

**

Dale sat up and grabbed her head,

"Oooh!"

She took stock. She had no memory of undressing for bed. She saw no sign of the gown she had worn the previous evening. The roof swung open and one of the satrap's hostesses, a blonde one this time, was looking down at her,

"Good morning, Ma'am."

Dale gazed up at her.

"Frida put you to bed last night. I am Bryce, good morning, or rather good early afternoon."

"What time is it?"

"Just past one-thirty."

"Do you have anything for a headache?"

"Certainly. The satrap has graciously set aside some hours to dine with you in the conservatory. Let's get you ready, Ma'am."

Dale was surprised at the fashions provided for her, sandals, tan shorts, a white close-fitting, sleeveless silk top, and a neat short blue jacket with matching earrings and bracelet.

"I'll catch my death of chill in this."

"Not at all, Ma'am. Time to meet his eminence."

The conservancy was most impressive. An entire rooftop room of this far northern realm had been converted into a leafy green tropical paradise. The hothouse was warm and humid. At a tiny table upon a regular one, Dale dined with the satrap. The staggering number of exotic blooms filled the air with alluring fragrances. Dale's perceptions had been altered with her reduction in size. Colors seemed more intense, aromas stronger and more piquant, foods more flavorful, and sounds simultaneously deeper and more harmonious. It was a bit overwhelming and sometimes Dale's mind struggled to keep up. While largely still miffed at the satrap for robbing her of stature, there were moments when she honestly thought that he had given her a rare gift.

One of those moments was when a butterfly, its wingspan almost as wide as Dale was tall, landed right next to her. The iridescent scales caught the light and cast almost imperceptible rainbows all about it. Such a view would have been denied Dale were she still her normal size.

She cooed at the sight.

"I have been to Arborea and the other kingdoms of Mongo. While they each have their charms, I will take my northern realm every time. It is good, however, to see how the other side lives."

Dale took a bite of sweet melon. "What is your kingdom like, your eminence? So far I have seen very little of it."

"We will rectify that tomorrow, Miss Arden."

From beneath the table, he produced a gilded cage with a central pole for support.

"Walk with me, please."

Dale entered the filigreed cage, and the satrap took her on a tour of the large hothouse. The closer to the center of the room they ventured, the more intense became the temperature. Dale slid out of her short blue jacket. Perspiration caused the silk top to turn transparent as it adhered to her skin. The satrap noted how this highlighted Dale's firm and perky breasts. Frida's wonderful sketch allowed his imagination to easily envision the beguiling earthling topless.

The conservancy was centered around a crystal-clear pool beneath an artificial waterfall. On rocks by the pool, cool drinks awaited. The satrap set down Dale's cage, she strode out and gratefully accepted the tiny tumbler and its cool libation. The setting was so beautiful. Dale wondered if mythical Eden was half as enchanting.

"That water looks so inviting, your eminence."

"Indeed, it does. Care to join me for a dip, Miss Arden?"

"Sire! I lack proper bathing attire!"

"Do you believe that I do not prepare for every eventuality? Examine the interior of that small tent yonder."

Only now did Dale see the colorful tent as the satrap's body had blocked her view. She strode the short distance to the tent and closed the flap behind her. The tent had tiny fairy lights illuminating the interior. Atop a tiny table was a wash basin and pitcher of cool water. Next to a comfortable chair stood a rack that displayed three bathing suits. After stripping off, Dale selected the most modest option and exited the tent.

"Goodness!" she immediately exclaimed.

The satrap stood by the edge of the pool clad in just an extremely tiny bathing suit. He was finely muscled from head to toe. Dale forced her eyes away from the prominent bulge in the front of the miniature trunks. His deeply tanned skin glistened under the diffuse lighting streaming from above. Dale tried and failed to drive those truths from her mind.

The satrap entered the pool. Dale waited until the waters were still before she slipped into the refreshing and reinvigorating water. Dale dove to the pebbled bottom before surfacing for air. Ra-Hesh was in the deeper end also rising from beneath the surface. Water cascaded off his body. Dale was happy that the satrap in waist-deep water kept his manhood out of view and out of mind. Her relief only lasted so long, however. She found herself instead focusing on the prominent pectoral muscles of his chest and the knotted cord of abdominals surrounding his navel. There was also that huge scar and the story that went with it. Dale became acutely aware of the lack of a chaperone. The satrap if he wished could seize her and peel off her bathing suit. If he did that there was nothing preventing him from... Dale had a vision of the satrap's loins completely unclothed! The thoughts that went along with that image should have disgusted Dale, instead, they fascinated her. "Naughty girl!" exclaimed her inner voice. She took a fresh dive to clear her head.

**

The Enit village was fascinating. The friendly people were short of stature and had dark, hair, dark slanting dark eyes. They thrived in a land where most outsiders quickly died of exposure or the ravages of marauding beasts. They owned a few stone structures but mainly lived in houses constructed of snow and ice. Flash was presently in one of those structures. This one was owned by the local chief. Flash's interpreter filled in the gaps,

"I understand the quest our ruling satrap has asked of you, golden one, but only worthies may use our guidance to take them to the land of the ice beast. You must prove your worthiness."

"How shall I do that, Chief Natook?"

"Through combat, through wit, and through manliness."

"I will face these challenges."

Flash was standing naked in a ring in one of the large stone buildings. About him, in the encircling stands were perhaps three hundred Enits, men women, and children. Flash tried his best to ignore the murmuring crowd's laughter and finger-pointing. He charted it up to the novelty of his hair and skin color and not as aspersions on his manhood. Flash's Enit opponent was also naked. Tall, wide, and heavily muscled, he was more than a match for Flash. The rules of the contest were clear, five falls and you were defeated. Flash had already been sent sprawling from the ring once. He desperately needed a plan of action.

He noted that his opponent seemed to favor his left side. That indicated a weakness of some kind on the right. Flash focused his attack there. He quickly deduced that the huge native was short of sight in the right eye. Flash slipped his own ankle behind the opponent's and sent him to the floor. The crowd cheered. Flash was starting to like the odds.

**

Dale's mind was abuzz when her afternoon idyl with the satrap concluded. Blonde Bryce helped her bathe and set her hair.

"His eminence is having a night of entertainment. Jugglers fire eaters, wire walkers, magicians. You shall be his date for the evening."

While the prospect of a show was exciting, part of Dale simply wanted a quiet evening alone. She wanted time to think of Flash and pray that his mission was a success. He's been gone a day, and already I'm letting the satrap get to me. What an awful girlfriend I am! she thought.

She was still recriminating herself as Bryce and another hostess helped Dale into her magnificent gown for the evening. Tight on the bodice but flowing everywhere else, the emerald-green color complimented her hair and skin. With just a touch of makeup, Dale was even more stunning. Dale feared that the dress, the makeup, and the wonderful perfume they doused her with might very well make her irresistible to the satrap. An even greater fear was that if the satrap fell for her in a big way, she would find herself reciprocating!

**

Winning five falls to three, Flash acknowledged the cheers of the crowd. Still naked, he was locked in a side room with a board through which a series of complicated knots had been fastened. Flash was given one hour to free the rope from the board. At first glance, each knot would take hours by themselves to untie. Flash peered closer. There had to be an answer. The solution hit him like a thunderbolt. Manipulated in a certain way, like a magician's bit of conjuring, the entire rope came away from the board in one piece, knots, and all! Flash darted out of the room to rapturous applause.

**

The evening was marvelous so far. Dale had always loved the circus. Here on Mongo, there were differences. The male and female acrobats wore far too little. The big cats had stripes like tigers and manes like lions. There was an actual mermaid from Mongo's Southern Ocean and aerialists, fire eaters, and just ahead, a magician's duel! Her seat, on a chair on a riser next to Ra-Hesh gave her a perfect view. Dale had to confess that her host leered with equanimity. The Female acrobats, the mermaid, the wire walkers, and the trapeze artists all received the same penetrating appreciative stare from the Satrap. He clearly enjoyed the female form!

According to the master of ceremonies, the magicians were rivals of long-standing and deep enmity. Dale didn't believe a word of it. They hurled fireballs at each other, made snakes appear around their opponent's neck, and raised a wall of fire that gave off no heat before dousing it with a subsequent wall of mist. Their supposed duel ending in a tie, they called a mutual truce to avid applause from Dale, the satrap, and his assembled court. The spotlight focused on Dale.

The older of the magicians asked Dale if she would like to volunteer for an illusion "Both stupendous and real."

Dale assented and she was levitated out of her seat towards the magician's prop table. Dale could not deduce how it was done. It seemed to her that she was actually flying! The sensation was indescribably wonderful. She was on the prop table. The old sorcerer with a long white beard announced, "A beauty such as this should be clad in gold and silver. He placed a hollow cylinder over Dale that completely hid her from view. He waved his hands and said an incantation. When he raised the cylinder, Dale's formerly emerald-green gown was now gold cloth with silver highlights and there was a golden-hued crown upon her head. Dale had not a clue as to how the feat of legerdemains was accomplished. The old magician produced a mirror. Dale stared at her reflection in amazement and awe.

When the applause died down the young and handsome magician strode to the prop table. "Very nice," he said, "but I think our host would prefer her THIS way!"

He lowered his own cylinder over Dale and uttered an incantation. When he raised the cylinder the crowd at first gasped then cheered. Dale was beyond stunned. She was now clad in black tights, spiked heels, a very short leather skirt, and an extremely tight leather top that was cut daringly low and had long sleeves. She wore a black cat mask, and a leather flail was in her right hand! The abbreviated attire left her entire midsection from just below her breasts to the top of her intimacy completely bare! The crowning touch was a glittering diamond hiding her navel. The satrap was on his feet applauding. Dale wished for instant invisibility and was positive that she would die of embarrassment on the spot.

The supposed rivals shook hands. The first magician placed his cylinder over Dale once more with a few magic words and a wave of his hand the cylinder was raised, and Dale was once again clad in her emerald-green gown. Dale was levitated back to her seat by the satrap and the show finished with a series of encores from the entire company.

At the conclusion of the performance, when the satrap turned to speak to Dale, she gave him the cold shoulder.

"Miss Arden. I had nothing to do with the performance choices of those magicians."

"Ha!"

"What harm was there? A little masquerade never bothered anyone."

"You, sir, are NO gentleman! You should have shielded your eyes when I was exposed like that."

"Don't be absurd. You are a phenomenally beautiful woman."

"That display, if it occurred at all, should have been for Flash's eyes alone. I belong to Flash!"

"General Gordon may not return from the far north."

"Yes, he will!"

"So, you are going to sulk until he returns?"

"If I have to, sire!"

"Miss Arden!"

"Your eminence, please have me returned to my rooms. I grow quite weary."

The satrap waved at the nearest hostess who soon left with Dale. He watched until she was out of sight then made his way to the performer's dressing room. Before they departed, he wanted to ask the magicians if love potions were more than rumors and folklore.

**

From the stone building, Flash was led to the chief's snow house. He slipped out of his jacket in the warm interior.

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,414 Followers