The Fight For Mongo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There is nothing wrong with that. Love is a healthy emotion."

Dale looked up at him, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"I thought if we... if we... but I see now that that will only make things worse!"

His fingers stroked her back, "You don't know that for sure."

"Yes, I do! If I have you now, I'll want you always."

He scooped her up. He kissed her tiny face, tasting her tears.

"Oh, sire!" gasped Dale.

He strode through a door into the adjoining bedroom.

"You need this, Dale we both do."

He worked off her great coat and cast it aside.

He kissed her again.

He tugged off each of her tiny shoes.

"Please! Sire!" she gasped in a way that could be taken either as encouragement or refusal. The satrap chose to believe the former. The tiny dress was open and now off her slim, enchanting frame. She was clad now in just matching black stockings, brassiere, and step-ins. He paused to appreciate her beauty. She looked at him, passion in her eyes. He kissed her all over, and she softly moaned.

She was naked. Perfection in his hands. He raised her ebony sex to his lips. She cried out with pleasure. She writhed in his grasp as he worked before orgasming with a breathy laugh and going limp.

He set her down on the pillow and was out of his clothes immediately. She could focus once more. The satrap huge and naked did not disappoint. She was going to lick that scar! As for his manhood? She'd lick that too! He was on the bed. She was on his chest. She stood up. His pectorals were rock ledges beneath her feet. She tugged at his nipple before playfully biting it. The satrap gasped. His entire nipple fit inside her mouth. His livid scar appeared even more fearsome up close. She bent and licked it as if to absorb some of his courage and discipline. She took a deep breath and held it. Dale progressed as in her dreams, over the cobblestone-like abdominals and towards his erect manhood. Due to a childhood infection, the satrap was circumcised, a true novelty for Dale. Gently her fingers and lips traced his circumcision scar.

Unable to contain himself any longer the satrap's right hand forced Dale up against his cock as his hand circled it. Dale felt the warmth on her compressed breasts and exposed flesh. It was the warmth of a fireplace without the flame. The satrap began pumping up and down, Dale wrapped her arms and legs around the royal shaft. Aroused by Dale as by no other woman, the satrap came in torrents. Dale's face caught the brunt of it. Semen filled Dale's mouth. Out of reflex, she swallowed. The taste was a surprise. She lapped up some more. The flavor grew on her. The satrap placed her on his chest and smiled at her. She wiped the cum from her face and smiled right back. Like a spent hurricane, the tensions and passions of the height disparate couple left them simultaneously and they fell into immediate slumber.

**

Dale awoke to the sound of humming. She was on a pillow next to the satrap's head. Everything came back to her. The satrap's congealed cum began to itch. Above her, Frida was neatly folding her castoff clothes and placing them in a chair beside the bed. Then she started on the satrap's pile of castoffs. Frida looked right at her. The hostess's face displayed no emotion whatsoever. She took the cover off a breakfast tray and exited the room. Only now did Ra-Hesh stir. He smiled widely at Dale and kissed her good morning.

She smiled, then told the satrap about Frida's visit.

"She won't gossip. My people are circumspect in everything."

He looked at Dale closely and guffawed.

"Let's get you cleaned up, little one."

Surprising herself, Dale felt no shame or embarrassment being naked in front of the satrap. It seemed natural, even relaxing. Another thing Flash will never learn about, she told herself. The satrap slid out of bed and stretched. His glorious nudity was not lost on Dale. She wanted him again. She knew she would have him, often. Whatever this was it was good for her and good for him. She'd deal with Flash's return if he returned. Dale knew that no matter how the revolution went, the satrap would always have a place for her. If Flash were killed, the satrap would protect her from Ming; of that she had no doubt. He had only gone up in her esteem.

"Kiss me again," she stated happily.

**

They'd been tracking the ice beast for more than a week when it attacked. It went through five good men like water through rapids before escaping.

"And they expect me to kill that thing with this?" Flash exclaimed as he studied the ice lance.

"Strike here," said Natook, demonstrating on his body. "You will pierce the heart and lungs. If you get close enough and if you live long enough, the beast will die almost instantly."

"How often are ice beast hunts successful?"

"Ice beast kill most of the time. Often, the women are wrong and the man false man not real man. If he's especially skilled in the sleeping furs, he can turn their heads. At least the false men die happy, and the wives have fun."

Flash rolled his eyes and muttered "Terrific!"

**

Dale thought it might be worth remaining small just so she could be bathed every day by the satrap. The warm soapy water, his strong, firm hands with the long, tapered fingers, his patience and gentleness. It was all beyond wonderful. He dried her off gently and then sent for fashions for her. He dressed Dale in the modest teal dress himself. They shared his breakfast, not caring that it now was cold, and just basked in each other's presence.

"Unfortunately, I have a nation to run. I'll be busy all day. I'm sure my staff can find something to keep you busy in my absence."

"I'm sure together we can think of something."

They kissed before parting.

Dale did indeed think of something to keep herself and several hostesses busy.

At the end of a long day of dealing with state issues that made Ra-Hesh pine for being a peasant, he returned very late to the palace. After a quick meal and a check-in with the imperial guards, he made his way to his private quarters. Dale was standing atop his dresser, wearing a long concealing robe and an inscrutable expression.

"Hello!" he said in delight as his downward-moving lips met her upturned face.

"Hard day?"

"You don't know the half of it."

"I think I can cheer you up."

"I'm sure you can,"

"Turn around, sire, and close your eyes."

He did so. If only the many "surprises" he had been exposed to today been had as full of such potential for joy. A moment later Dale said,

"OK sire, turn around and open your eyes."

She was a vision in black stockings, a short leather skirt, spiked heels, and a top that stopped just under her breasts, exposing much décolletage, and covered her arms to the wrist. She was wearing a cat mask and wielding a flail!

His jaw dropped open.

"Listen here, man, I possess the flail of authority. You will obey me implicitly or I shall use it against you."

After a pause to truly appreciate the vision of tiny Dale, he snapped to attention and shouted,

"Yes, Ma'am!"

She giggled and commanded,

"Get naked!"

His grin was a mild wide as he pared away his clothing. If only he could come home to this every day! He was naked.

"Tell me I'm beautiful."

In near poetic terms, he extolled her beauty and charm. Dale savored every word.

"Excellent! You may kiss me."

He bent and planted a kiss on her face, kissing mostly mask.

"Have you been a good boy today?"

"Yes. Ma'am!"

"Would you like this kitty to walk the length of your wonderful naked body?"

"Very much so!"

"You may pick me up, knave."

The sensation of her heels digging into his sensitive flesh as she strode over his entire chest and stomach was both agonizing and delightful. She reached his crotch and whacked his testicles a few times.

"Ow! That hurts!"

"I haven't heard you praise me for at least several minutes now."

"Give me that!" He tugged away the flail.

"Now I have the flail of authority!"

"Hey!"

"Uh-uh, I'm in charge now."

She replied in mock agony, "Yes master."

"Take something off."

She pulled off the cat mask.

"Not enough!"

"You, big meanie!"

She stepped out of the stilettoes.

"Do you want me to demonstrate how much this flail stings?"

She lost the skirt.

"You, little minx, are guilty of insubordination."

"I am not!" she protested.

"Usurping my authority? I'd say that counts as insubordination. If you were anyone else in my realm, you would already have been punished."

"Punished?"

"Yes, you deserve it."

"Sire!"

"Strip. Nice and slow."

Dale worked the tight top off. Her pert medium-sized breasts came into view. She worked each stocking off in turn before removing her ebony step-ins.

She turned in a slow pirouette before him.

"I think a spanking is in order."

"Sire!"

"We could do something else."

"Like what?"

"This!" He gathered her up and kissed her all over before focusing on her salty intimacy. She came with a gasp and a giggle before she found herself around the satrap's cock while he pumped up and down.

"Swallow every last bit," he ordered as he came. She dutifully hoovered up his seed.

He placed her on his chest.

"I like this hobby you have taken up."

"Bryce, Frida, and a few of the other girls helped me gather everything together. The mask was the hardest thing to find. Everything else we either sewed ourselves or had someone else make. And all day we talked about you."

His eyes widened. He went on high alert.

"About your likes and dislikes, predictions about how you would react to me in this outfit."

"They have no business discussing me with you!"

"Don't forget. You made me an honorary hostess for the day. As far as the girls are concerned, I am one of them, as such, I can discuss you in a professional capacity."

The satrap relaxed.

"Is that so? Perhaps I should put you on the payroll."

"I require a high salary."

"You'll get nothing and like it."

"The other girls won't like that. They might organize a strike."

"Then I'll throw their ringleader in prison!"

"Meanie!"

"I'm an absolute ruler and you, tiny as you are, are too big for your britches!"

He scooped her up and kissed her head to toe. In rapid succession, he got four massive orgasms out of her.

"Mercy!" she gasped after the last one.

"Not tonight!"

The sixth orgasm left her weak and spent.

"Ah, you are finally quiet. That's more like it."

He beat off with her a second time.

"You are wearing that outfit to court tomorrow!"

"Like hell!"

"Penalty for insubordination."

"You were serious about that, sire?"

"I'll abide no aspersions on my authority. Especially not from a tiny house guest!"

"Please, sire!"

"Would you prefer to be naked all day? because that is your only other option."

"Sire!"

"Whine all you want. I believe you will enjoy the experience; you love to be looked at."

"Can't I make love to you instead?"

"You can make love to me after your day of public display. I suspect that you will be very much in the mood after an entire day of being ogled by my entire court."

She stuck her tongue out at him but ended up obeying. Maddeningly, it turned out that he was absolutely correct. After a wonderful full day of stares and sly glances of the ever so handsome imperial guards and three groups of very male college secret society members, she was turned on in a way that was revelatory to her. At the end of the day, he could not get the costume off her fast enough.

**

After three weeks they had, at last, cornered the ice beast. It roared and stamped and raged. Its cries were vaguely human, and although a quadruped, it often resorted to walking upright. From a distance, it did look like a very large human in a grey, matted coat. Another problem presented itself. There were two men armed with ice lances but only one ice beast.

General Tao pushed Flash aside,

"Stand down, Gordon, I shall dispatch the foul creature."

He rushed forward,

"For Ming! He cried as he barreled ahead. Flash regained his footing. He was a pace behind Tao. The beast lunged forward and eviscerated Ming's most decorated general with his massive claws. This was just the opening Flash needed. There, open for a fleeting second, was the ice beast's most vulnerable spot. Instantly, Flash drove the serrated blade home. Warm blood coated Flash's hands, the smell of iron was heavy in the frigid air. The beast batted at Flash, his claws ripping furrows in his back before it collapsed, and Flash's world went dark when the massive creature flattened him.

Only after the beast had been dragged off him did Flash hear the cheering of the soldiers and the natives. Natook was looking down, laughing, and smiling.

"You real man alright, golden one."

And then, despite the pain from the dying beast's attack, Flash was laughing as well.

The medic stitched up Flash's back. Flash asked for the beast's hide and why he wanted it.

"Ice beast sacred to my people. We make powerful medicine from every part. I give you pelt of ice bear for girl. Prettier fur and she will not know difference."

Flash thought Natook's suggestion a fine alternative. The beast was bisected and then divided into easily transportable portions. In less than an hour all that was left was a blotchy pool of blood on the ice.

General Tao's body was wrapped in the Mongo flag and then his canvas tent. Unlike the beast, the general could not be chopped into transportable chunks. The cavalry officer was given a sailor's funeral. In an open fissure of ice, at the edge of Mongo's polar sea, the general's body was committed to eternity. Flash made sure that his rival had a ceremony worthy of the man and his rank. The Mongo global anthem was played, and Flash sang every word with dignity and volume, even the lines about putting Ming's life above one's own and vowing to die for him instead. He realized that it just as easily could have been him in that icy, watery grave. Flash would deliver the general's dog tags personally, to his brother, Admiral Eando. It was only fitting.

**

Word reached the satrap's palace of the return of the successful hunting party a day ahead of time. Because of a lapse in communication, however, it remained unclear which general had succeeded.

Dale fretted.

"Sire, I am so conflicted. If Flash is the victor, I have so much to atone for and if Tao was victorious, he will demand that you turn me over to him."

He gently stroked her hair and cheek. "You have nothing to atone for, Dale. And Tao won't take you from me even if it means an invasion of Grand Thule by all of Ming's combined forces."

"Darling, love me one more time, a final time," she asked poignantly.

**

Ra-Hesh's men were in their dress uniforms standing ramrod straight. The band had two sets of music on their stands, the global anthem of Ming and the popular folk song that had been adopted as the call to arms of the revolution. The great door to the throne room slowly opened.

"Flash!" cried an ecstatic Dale. The folk song rang out. The, just released from his holding cell, Admiral Eando's mouth dropped open in shock. Flash approached him. From his vest pocket he produced, Tao's dog tags. "Admiral Eando, I regret to inform you of the death of your brother, General Tao. He exited this world fighting and with Ming's name upon his lips."

The admiral blanched. He swatted away his brother's ID tags.

"This is some trick, Gordon. You murdered my brother!"

"Ask any of the men that accompanied us, admiral."

"Useless! You are all in conspiracy together!"

"I will not have you disparage my men, admiral!" interjected the satrap. "The rules were clear. fair, and mutually agreed upon. The fact of General Gordon's presence proves both his victory and his sincerity."

The admiral became purple with rage. "The likes of you could NEVER defeat my brother fairly. I will exact my revenge on you and everyone you love. All of them will die horrific deaths and your skull will be mounted above my fireplace!"

"Admiral Eando," stated the satrap firmly, "In light of the fact that a state of war now exists between us, I ask you sincerely and respectfully to leave Grand Thule immediately. Otherwise, I cannot guarantee your safety."

The admiral nodded at the satrap.

"I shall respect your wishes, your eminence."

As he strode out the door of the palace, he shouted, "You are a dead man, Gordon. No matter where you go, no matter how long it takes, my brother will be avenged!"

There was an astounding quiet once the admiral was gone.

It was broken by the soft cry of, "Flash!" from Dale. It took Flash a moment to focus on where the voice was coming from. His eyes finally found Dale, clad in a beautiful gown and looking like something out of a fairy tale, standing on a tall riser next to Ra-Hesh's throne. He went to her.

"Darling, how I've missed you!" He kissed the. top of her head.

"Oh, Flash!"

"How have you been darling?"

"Fine, sweetheart, the satrap has been a perfect gentleman."

"General Gordon, if you can wait a few hours, I will have the scientists assembled to restore Miss Arden to her former height." said the satrap.

"No."

"Pardon?"

"You heard Eando. Dale is in grave danger. Even greater danger than she was before. Anywhere she goes, Ming's forces will try to execute her. General Tao was quite specific about what the empire would do to Dale of she fell into its clutches. Your eminence, if it is not too much trouble, keep her and as she is now. Tiny, she can be easily hidden if need be. I will fly back to Arborea immediately. Once there, I will have the rumor disseminated that Dale is under the protective custody of Prince Barin. Arborea is the most heavily defended and most defensible realm in all of Mongo so it makes sense that I would hide her there. Eando would never imagine that I would leave Dale behind when I left Grand Thule."

"But Flash," said Dale.

"One day this war will end, and you and I can be together again. It is because I love you so deeply and unconditionally that I leave you behind. Please understand that it is for your own good and for the sake of our love."

He planted a kiss on the entirety of Dale's face. The tiny woman fought back tears.

"Oh, Flash, I love you, darling."

The blond earthman approached Ra-Hesh, III. He extended his hand. "Your eminence, thank you for looking after Dale thus far. I ask now that you extend your protection for an indefinite time, perhaps years. I know you are an honorable man and will always be a gentleman regarding her."

The satrap accepted Flash's extended right hand.

"Of course, General Gordon. Best of luck to you. All the free peoples of Mongo support you. Let freedom resound from one end of Mongo to the other, one day very soon."

Flash picked up Dale, held her close, and gave her a final deep, passionate kiss.

"Until that day, darling!"

With that, Flash Gordon, savior of the universe, exited the throne room to the strains of the rebel anthem.

**

The satrap showed Dale a Grand Thule identity card with her picture, but a different name.

"Jane Porter?"

"Your alias for the duration. Since I've militarized my hostess squads, they have drafted you, with the rank of private first class. You will work regular hours and be paid in military scrip like the other girls. Your classification is under special or unique talents. We all must do our part for the war effort, you know."

"Understood, sire, I will help out any way I can."

"Glad to hear it. I will probably also be calling on you for a wee bit of espionage from time to time."

Her expression went blank.

"We will, no doubt, have visitors here in the palace with valuable information to the war effort. Encountering you in all your tiny beauty and poise is sure to disarm at least one and they will inadvertently reveal something to you that the resistance needs to know."