The File

Story Info
Mind control.
5.3k words
3.7
12.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael carefully folded the freshly laundered lingerie and put it away in Miss Angela's wardrobe. That done, he looked around her bedroom and, in doing so, noticed that her dressing table could do with a tidy. Although that wasn't actually on today's list of chores maybe, just maybe, she would notice that he had gone that extra mile and he might be rewarded with a coveted 'good boy'.

But getting a reward was far from his prime motivation. Sure, the 'good boy's, or even the rare ecstasy of an orgasm, could make his day, or even his week but more and more they paled in comparison of the simple reward of knowing that, through his efforts, Miss Angela's life was a little more perfect

He'd been a 'house husband' for quite some time now. Miss Angela, CEO of a major company, was the sole wage earner in the household. His role was more supportive, nurturing. When she returned from a hard day at the office his duty was to ensure that there was a meal in the oven, a G&T in her hand, and a soothing foot massage when required.

On good days he was allowed to perform more intimate services -- he was justly proud of his skill with his tongue -- and on very good days Miss Angela would make use of his manhood and, sometimes....

But it had been a while since he had been allowed to come. Miss Angela had made it quite clear that, of all the rewards at her disposal, that was the one that would be meted out most sparingly. Her pleasure, and hers alone, was all that mattered and his pleasure, such as it was, should come from serving her and not from satisfying his base desires. As such, an orgasm was a prize that she would only grant on the very rare occasions when it amused her to do so.

With the bedroom spotless Michael retired to the kitchen for his lunch. He put together a light salad and glass of water as per his strict diet regime and sat at the breakfast bar to eat it. And that's when he saw the folder.

The folder bothered him for two reasons. Firstly it simply shouldn't have been there. He kept the kitchen as spick and span as he kept the rest of the house and stray folders had no business lying about on the breakfast bar.

Secondly it had his name on the cover. Much as he knew better than to poke around in Miss Angela's private papers he wouldn't be human if he wasn't curious as to what was inside. For a while his training and his curiosity fought with each other but, in the end, he couldn't help himself. He reached for the file, opened it up, and took out the sheath of papers he found inside. He took the top paper from the pile and started to read.

Dear Angela

Your name has been passed to us by a mutual friend -- I won't say who quite yet -- as someone who would benefit from our services. I know, I don't like unsolicited sales pitches either but, before you throw it in the recycling, please take a minute or two to read our proposal. I'm sure you'll find it worth your while.

Michael turned to the next item.

The 'StepfordBoy' Training Scheme

Every independently wealthy woman knows the type. Let's call him the Tom Cat. He's kind, he's courteous, he's caring, he's devilishly handsome and an expert at the art of making love.

But, just when you're thinking 'maybe this time' you find his attention starting to wander. All of a sudden he's busy elsewhere, he's late for appointments, he doesn't return your calls, and, before you know it, he's gone.

And that's when you realise just how much he's taken. Not just your time, not just your money, not just your gifts, but, far more importantly, your self esteem.

And, determined that you won't be fooled again, you lock up your feelings and hide in your loneliness. To the outside world you have everything but, inside, that's another matter.

Does this sound in any way familiar? If so, you weren't the first and you won't be the last.

But what if we could change this story? What if we could tame this Tom Cat? What if we could reign in his wanderlust leaving his charm, his looks, his youthful vigour, everything that makes him desirable. What if we could add complete devotion -- devotion to you and you alone?

Is this the stuff of science fiction? Maybe it was once but, nowadays, truth can be stranger than fiction.

Recent breakthroughs in behavioural science enable us to offer our 'StepfordBoy' program. This transformative process domesticates and house trains the Tom Cat of your choice, curbing his incorrigible ways and curing his wanderlust. Just hand him over to us and, two weeks later, we'll return to you a fully trained puppy completely and absolutely dedicated to you and your desires. Your wish will be his command; his sole passion will be to please you, his mistress, in any way you choose.

FAQs

Won't this process change my Tom Cat into a mindless robot?

No! The 'StepfordBoy' process is just like training a puppy. He's still the lovable scamp he was before but now he comes to heel when told. He can still act as your companion both in public and in private without anyone but you knowing the secret of his devotion.

What if I don't like what he's become?

We are so sure that you will be delighted with the end result that we ask for no remuneration until you are sure you're completely happy. Your 'StepfordBoy' will be delivered a six month 'approval' basis. If, after six months, you are not absolutely delighted with your new puppy all you need do is return him to us for deprogramming and there will be nothing at all to pay.

And what if I get bored with my puppy farther on down the line.

A number of options are available. Unless regularly maintained the 'StepfordBoy' process fades over time so, for some owners, the kindest option is simply to redeploy your puppy in a service role: gardener, handyman or chauffeur for example, where he can still serve you without needing your attention. Alternatively he can be returned to us for reprogramming and he will never bother you again. Whichever option you choose you can be assured that we will be available for help and advice.

The Next Step

We understand that owning a 'StepfordBoy' is not a decision to be taken lightly. We fully expect you to be dubious that it's even possible, let alone the right thing for you. You will need to know more, much more, before any decisions can be made. This is why we suggest that your next step should be to arrange a meeting where, with no obligation, we can discuss the finer details of the process and introduce you to one or two 'StepfordBoy' pets so you can experience the finished product.

So, think it over and, when you want to know more, contact us on +44 81 555 1234 where we will be delighted to answer any questions you might have and arrange a meeting either at our clinic or in the comfort of your own home.

Michael could barely understand what he was reading. All this nonsense about training tom cats into puppies. And why would the writer think that this was an issue that Miss Angela needed to address? After all, Miss Angela didn't need a 'StepfordBoy', she had him to look after her. He looked back at the covering letter and checked the timestamp. It was dated a little over four years ago which was, come to think of it, around the time when he had first met Miss Angela. The time just before his life had changed.

Oh, he'd been young and foolish in those days. He'd fancied himself as a bit of a 'ladies man'. Cool, sophisticated, suave and somewhat predatory. He'd been hunting the clubs and casinos of Monaco, looking for his next victim. A woman of a certain age who would fall for his charms and keep him clothed and fed until the next one came along.

Miss Angela had seemed, at first glance, to be perfect for him. Well heeled, single, a little bit lonely and, above all else, rich. She was maybe a few years older than him but not enough to matter. Indeed, many of his victims were flattered by the attention of a younger man.

At first she had been wary of his advances but he knew his craft well and it wasn't long before he was wining and dining her, softening her up as he zeroed in on capturing her heart on his way to capturing her pocketbook. And then... and then....

And then his memory got a bit vague. There was a chunk of his life he couldn't quite recall. Something changed inside him. Something big but something he couldn't quite put his finger on. One moment he hadn't a care in the world and the next.... The next moment he cared about one thing and one thing only: pleasing Miss Angela.

Did he miss the old days? Did he miss the carefree freedom?

No, he loved his life as it was now. He loved the contentment of caring, of knowing his life was devoted to his goddess, Miss Angela.

He turned to the next item in the file.

Dear Angela

I hope you enjoyed your visit to the clinic as much as we enjoyed entertaining you. I'm especially glad that we were able to fully demonstrate the benefits of owning a 'StepfordBoy' and have now reached an agreement on training Michael to match your requirements.

As soon as we got your go-ahead our agents in Monaco picked Michael up and took him to our clinic for processing. He's already completed our preliminary vetting procedure and I'm delighted to tell you that he's an all but perfect match for our program. We shall now proceed to the full, rigorous training sessions and, sometime within the next two weeks, we will be delighted to deliver your very own fully trained and compliant 'StepfordBoy'.

In the meanwhile you might want to peruse our 'user guide'. It's not a complete guide, just a few notes to remind you of what we covered in our meeting. If you have any further questions or there's anything at all which you wish to discuss further don't hesitate to call. We take customer service very seriously and we're not happy unless you are completely satisfied.

Now Michael was seriously concerned. Whereas the first two items had been general, talking of training tom cats, puppies and 'StepfordBoy's, this one mentioned him by name. It implied he'd been picked up for 'training'. Surely he would have remembered something as significant as that, wouldn't he? He turned to the next item.

The 'StepfordBoy' User Guide

Overview

The 'StepfordBoy' process is an entirely new system using a special combination of deep hypnosis and psychotropic drugs which work together to turn the Tom Cat of your choice into a compliant and biddable puppy. This training process will be fully personalised so that you, and you alone, will have complete control over his thoughts and actions. Your voice is his law; the slightest suggestion given by you becomes an irresistible command. Even when not directly under your control his every action, every thought, every fibre of his being, will be focussed on pleasing you. Whatever your desire, whatever your wishes, he will be there to provide. Serving you is all he wants and simply knowing that he pleases is all the reward he craves.

After processing is complete he will become your perfect companion, in public as well as in private. Kind, courteous, caring and attentive. You will be the envy of all your friends especially when they discover that, however hard they might try, his fidelity to you is unshakable and absolute.

The 'Good Boy' and 'Bad Boy' Commands

With any pet, however faithful, it is important to reward good behaviour and punish bad. To facilitate this the 'StepfordBoy' process has built in commands: 'Good Boy' and 'Bad Boy'.

Calling your 'StepfordBoy' a 'good boy' will cause his brain to release the chemical dopamine. This rush, not too dissimilar to that experienced by cocaine users, will, along with his training, give him, for a moment or two, an ecstatic sense of well being. For many 'StepfordBoy's this is more than sufficient reward for going that extra mile, for serving his owner as best he can.

Alternatively, calling your 'StepfordBoy' a 'bad boy' causes a rush of self loathing. Using this to tell him he has failed you will surely drive home the message in a most direct way. Punishment indeed for when he fails to live up to expectations.

Use of these two commands will help you keep your 'StepfordBoy's behaviour up to scratch, help to reward the good and punish the bad. Judiciously used they're perfect for training him into getting the details right.

However, these commands do come with a warning. Excessive use can seriously break your 'StepfordBoy'. The 'good boy' dopamine rush can be addictive and, if over used, your 'StepfordBoy' can end up craving the rush more than he craves you.

Similarly overuse of the 'bad boy' command can cause such self loathing he has a mental breakdown and your 'StepfordBoy' can become sullen and unresponsive. Finding the correct balance is part of the art of 'StepfordBoy' ownership and, of course, should you need any guidance, we're always there to help.

If you've got them by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow

Never has Teddy Roosevelt's famous saying been more apt. To give you ultimate control over your 'StepfordBoy' you, and you alone, have ultimate control over his libido. Without your direct permission he will be completely impotent and, even when you allow him to become aroused, he will not be able to achieve orgasm unless directly allowed by you. How does this work?

Under normal circumstances your 'StepfordBoy's libido will be dormant and his penis will remain flaccid. No amount of stimulation can change this so he will have neither the will nor the ability to perform sexually. However, as soon as you say the magic words, hard for me, everything changes. Instantly his libido will be switched on and his penis will spring to attention. He will then remain fully aroused and sexually charged until one of three things happens.

Firstly, should you feel in a benevolent mood, you could allow him to achieve orgasm by using the come for me command. This will cause him to climax and, on completion, his libido will dwindle and his penis will return to the flaccid state. Note that, however aroused he becomes, without the come for me command he will be completely unable to reach orgasm. You don't just control the state of his arousal, you also control his ability to climax.

Alternatively, you can cut his arousal short by using the counter command: soft for me. As soon as you say this his libido will subside and his penis will become flaccid. Note that, suppressed libido or not, he will still feel the frustration of unfulfilled arousal. He'll still want to come but, however hard he tries, he will be unable to achieve an erection, let alone a climax.

Finally, you can simply walk away. To maintain his arousal your 'StepfordBoy' needs to be in your presence. If not, after ten minutes or so, his libido will ebb, his arousal will die and he will revert to the flaccid state. Originally this was introduced as a safety measure to ensure he is not left with a constant erection which, if left too long, can cause medical difficulties. However, some of our owners have found this to be a useful feature. Getting your 'StepfordBoy' all worked up and then leaving him high and dry by banishing him from your presence can be a punishment just as severe as the 'bad boy' command.

Indeed, most owners find that orgasm management is the most effective way to control their 'StepfordBoy'. As long as being allowed to come is kept rare, but not unobtainable, then climaxing soon becomes his ultimate reward. Much as he will crave being called a 'good boy' the sweet pleasure of being allowed to reach orgasm will be his holy grail. And you, as the sole dispenser of this reward, become more and more his goddess, the source of everything good and wonderful. No wonder he bows his head in worship!

Maintenance and Further Training

As has been explained the 'StepfordBoy' commands will fade with time unless regularly reinforced. For this reason we provide a free annual service where we check your 'StepfordBoy's health, both physical and mental, and, where required, your 'StepfordBoy' will be put through a shortened version of the program to strengthen any commands that might have diminished. This also offers a chance for owners to meet face to face with us to discuss any issues they might have and any improvements they might want to make.

But the annual service should not be the only time the 'StepfordBoy' commands are reinforced. Experience has shown that those who get the most from their 'StepfordBoy' are those who take an active part in training their pet between services, strengthening commands and improving behaviours. This constant training enables your pet's behaviour to become more and more tailored to your individual wishes and requirements -- after all, this is a case where one size definitely does not fit all. Only you know exactly what you want from your pet and you are in the best position to train him to do it.

When it comes to training, animal trainers of all species will tell you that, in general terms, the carrot works better than the stick. So too with the 'StepfordBoy'. Time and time again we have seen examples where reward based training has enhanced the relationship between an owner and her 'StepfordBoy' to the point where his desire to please is not just the result of our program but has become a deeply ingrained part of his nature. How much more satisfying is it to know that your pet's devotion comes from his heart and not just his programming.

Conclusion

Owning a 'StepfordBoy' is a big commitment but can, with a little care, be the start of a rewarding life long relationship. Lovers may come and lovers may go but your 'StepfordBoy' will never stray. For as long as you want him he will be there, tending to your needs and satisfying your demands.

Michael was left reeling from what he had just read. If this was true, and he saw no reason to doubt it, then his whole devotion to Miss Angela was based on a lie. It would appear that he had been 'trained', no make that brainwashed, into believing that she was his goddess.

And this shook his whole sense of self, his raison d'etre, his fundamental beliefs. He felt that he knew deep, deep in his heart that his role in life was to serve Miss Angela. But did he really know this or was he brainwashed into thinking it? How much of his adoration was his training and how much was his true nature? Surely it couldn't all be a lie?

And that raised the biggest question of them all: what was he going to do about it? Armed with this new knowledge he could possibly try and fight his conditioning, fight off the shackles, revert to his previous life.

But was that what he wanted? He might gain some sort of freedom but he also had to bear in mind how much he would lose. Whether based on a lie or not, his relationship with Miss Angela was something precious, something that gave meaning to his life. She, and she alone, was the bestower of everything good, everything he really wanted. He thought back to the last time that Miss Angela had allowed him to come.

It was maybe a month or so ago and Miss Angela had had a hard day at work. Michael had spotted the signs as soon as he had opened the door on her return. Immediately he had set to work making sure that she was barely in the house before she was relaxing on the sofa with a long cool G&T in her hand. Then he had eased the shoes from her feet and, while she supped her drink, he had soothed her cares away by massaging her feet and calves.

After he had served her a light meal of wild salmon with a lemon butter sauce -- a meal he'd become quite proficient at -- she had wanted a long hot soak to wash away the last of the day. Again, Michael had been allowed to tend to her every need: running the bath, adding the right selection of oils and perfumes, lighting candles to create the right atmosphere and, once she had entered the tub, bathing every inch of her with the softest of sponges. To make it special she had used those magic words, 'hard for me', so every action was seasoned with that extra sexual spice.

12