The File

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the bath he had towelled her dry before helping her into her finest silk lingerie and, with Miss Angela thus refreshed and relaxed they returned to the lounge. There she had lain back on the sofa and, with an imperious 'lick me', ordered him to perform oral sex on her.

Michael never saw performing oral sex as a chore, rather it was the thing he most desired to do for his goddess. He had needed no further urging; immediately he was down on his knees, gently easing her legs apart as he 'butterfly' kissed his way up the inside of her thighs.

He was justifiably proud of his prowess with his tongue, proud of his ability to read Miss Angela's state of arousal and to match it with his actions. He knew to start gently, easing her lips apart, opening her up like a flower, searching for the beauties within. He knew to take his time, not to rush, to tease a little -- not too much -- so that, when his tongue finally reached her clitoris, she was good and ready for him.

And then it was a matter of reading her body, reading the way her thigh muscles flexed, the way she groaned, or purred, or sighed. Sometimes hard, sometimes soft, but always in a steady flick, flick, flick he'd used his tongue to gently push her up the hill towards the release she so desired.

And it hadn't been a straightforward climb. Only a novice would do that. Along the way he had guided her passion, helping her to many mini orgasms, mini peaks on the way to the big one. Each peak would build on the last, each peak would take his goddess higher, higher, higher until....

The moment he lived and died for, the moment all his hard work became worth while, the moment his goddess reached her promised land. Her guttural animal cries had been music to his ears; a sure, unmistakable sign that he had given her the rapture she so deserved.

And then he had known to withdraw, to allow Miss Angela to relish the euphoria until still sensing her mood, he had reached over and held her close. This was true perfection.

And then she'd called him pretty names and praised his skill and, in an act of divine benevolence, she reached down and cradled his prick.

"Your a very clever boy, do you know that?"

"Thank you, Mistress."

"I think I might let you come. Do you deserve to come."

"No, Mistress. I never deserve to come. Coming is your gift and your gift alone."

"It is, isn't it."

And all the while her fingers had played with him. Up and down, up and down. Teasing, tantalising, bringing him so close, so very close, until his whole body seemed on the verge of exploding.

"Yes, a very clever boy indeed. Come for me now! Come for me!"

And come he did. His groin seemed to erupt as weeks of pent up frustration poured from him. He all but passed out, the sensation was so strong. Miss Angela's hand, Miss Angela's wonderful hand, pumping him dry until, with a sigh from the bottom of his soul, it was all over.

Now they were finished Miss Angela had stood up and with a soft blown kiss, retired to her room.

Michael thought back to his life before Miss Angela, his life as a Lothario, as a gigolo. Back in those days having an orgasm was nothing special. It was an almost daily occurrence. However, this endless excess had devalued the reward. Each time had been shallow, meaningless, a nothing. Just as one fine filet mignon was worth a thousand cheap hamburgers so one orgasm at the hands of Miss Angela was worth a thousand of the sort he had had before. How could mindless rutting compare to the almost religious experience of coming at the behest of his goddess.

And it was not just the sex. His whole life with Miss Angela had a purpose, a direction. Previously he'd been a shallow drifter living off the cheap thrills of the casino circuits. But, for all the girls he'd bedded, none of them had given him any sense of worth. His life had been fun but, ultimately, empty. Girls were not enough. It took a woman, a real woman, a woman like Miss Angela to show him what mattered in life.

It could not be clearer. If he fought his conditioning he would lose more than he would gain. His 'freedom' would come at a very high cost indeed.

Which brought him to pondering the exact nature of his relationship with Miss Angela. He knew how he felt about her; how exactly did she feel about him? From what he'd read it seemed that he was her toy, her pet, her 'StepfordBoy'. However she had kept him with her for several years now and, while she had had one or two dalliances along the way, none of them had lasted. He was the only one she kept. He was the only one who really knew how to take care of her.

He loved her, deeply and utterly, that was beyond question. The thing was, he was pretty sure she loved him back.

With that in mind he turned back to the file. The next few sheets were reports from his annual servicing from which he learnt that he was adapting well to the program, fully responsive to the commands, pliant and quick to habituate and, apparently, in perfect physical health. There was, however, one report which raised an eyebrow.

Angela

You asked about additional training to allow you to share your 'StepfordBoy'. Much as we, as an organisation, always try to meet our customer's requirements we must, in this case, reluctantly say 'no'. Please let me explain why.

Michael's training is specifically and uniquely tied to you. If a command does not come directly from you then it simply won't work. Similarly his libido is directly tied to your physical presence. If you were to send Michael to service a friend then, as soon as he was separated from you then his libido would die and with it his ability to be of service to your friends. Sure, technically, he would still be able to perform oral sex but, as we discussed, his performance is always lacking that certain 'je ne sais quoi' unless he is also aroused. I'm sure you wouldn't want him to deliver a second rate performance.

We could, of course, use the 'StepfordBoy' processes to break this tie between you and him but we would be extremely reluctant to do so. The relationship between owner and 'StepfordBoy' is at the heart of our program and, were we to go outside those parameters, we would be sailing in uncharted waters. We could not guarantee that, at the end of any such experiment, Michael's devotion to you would be as complete and absolute as it should be. Indeed, we feel that it almost certainly would not.

Whilst, of course, he is ultimately your property and you are free to do with him what you will we are very reluctant to take actions that would put such a well trained and compliant 'StepfordBoy' at risk.

I hope you understand.

Michael looked at the date stamp on the email. Yes, he remembered that period well. Miss Angela had had a friend staying with her for quite a while. Michael considered this friend to be a bit of a pest. She had been quite clearly jealous of his devotion to Miss Angela and had, time and time again, made clumsy and unwelcome advances towards him. He was glad his 'training' stopped him from being promiscuous. He didn't wish to be loaned out to all and sundry. Servicing Miss Angela and Miss Angela alone was all he desired.

But it was the final sheet that really brought Michael up short. It was dated only a couple of days earlier.

Angela

As we discussed, Michael has made quite remarkable progress and the annual sessions are becoming less and less necessary. Of course, we still love to have you visit and there's never any harm in having Michael checked over but his devotion to you is now so absolute that we cannot see it fading even without reinforcement.

Which brings us to the question of 'what next?' and, as we agreed, raising the level of self awareness does seem to be an attractive option. The more Michael knows about the journey he is on the more he can -- and almost certainly will -- embrace it. How much sweeter to have a pet who really loves you, who doesn't need the 'StepfordBoy' program but whose devotion comes freely from the heart.

As to how to implement this, I have an idea. I know that you keep all the relevant paperwork about Michael on file. How about if he were to 'accidentally' find this file. Then he could read through it and find out exactly what he is and how he became that way. What comes next is up to you.

You know I would be suggesting this unless I was all but certain about the outcome and I am sure, as sure as I can be, that Michael is ready for this step and that he will serve you better for knowing what he is.

Of course, if there are any hiccoughs, then we can always step in and help. The 'StepfordBoy' program is always at your side.

Michael carefully put the papers back in the file. There was so much to think about. Actually, no, there was nothing to think about. It really didn't matter how he had become this way. He was glad he was what he was. Hi life was meaningful and fulfilling. He was grateful Miss Angela had given him this opportunity to serve, this opportunity to turn his pointless drifting into a life of purpose and direction.

But look at the time! He couldn't sit around in the kitchen all day. He had his tasks to finish. He wanted, he really wanted, Miss Angela's world to be as perfect as possible and anything he could do to help achieve that....

He tidied up his lunch and put the dishes in the dishwasher. The file could stay where it was. He had the lounge to hoover and the windows to clean. Miss Angela would be home quite soon. There was no time to sit around.

12