The File Room

Story Info
Your extra time at the office leads to unexpected fun.
9.5k words
3.81
20.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first story I have written, and I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I did in writing it.

-----------------------------

It's early Saturday evening, the not overly warm summer day has turned into a cool evening so you decide to go to work and catch up on some much needed filing for a few hours.

You have me go up with you when I drop you off at your office building so you can give me the key card to the elevator since you'll have boxes to bring home when you're done, that way I could just met you on your floor since you don't want to make any extra trips later. I head home since you plan on doing at least three hours of time and I would only be in the way or at the very least a distraction.

As you exit the elevator to your office, noticing that the lights are on, you take a quick look around and see that nobody else is working. Guess whoever came in earlier forgot to turn off the lights when they left. Oh well, one less thing to turn on.

Heading to your desk, you stop by the lunch room to grab a bottle of water before you hunker down and start working.

You get to your desk and notice that the pile from Nicole's chair you left on Friday has moved and notes are on your monitor. Slightly annoyed you read the notes and put them on the files to be looked at on Monday. Plugging in your iPod you start working on emails and get into a rhythm in the quiet office.

As you get up to start collecting the files you need to put away, a bit of movement catches your eye and makes you jump.

You see Leah coming down the hallway towards her office. You only see her head and shoulders, but you notice that her hair is done up more so than normal, it's tight on top, coming forward into dark curls that fall over her left eye, framing her face and resting on her shoulder.

As you pop out an ear bud, you greet her "Hi Leah!"

She jumps as she had her head down looking at her keys that she now dropped on the floor, guess she didn't see or hear you when she came around the corner.

"Oh my... Melanie! You startled me." as she catches her breath, and starts looking on the floor for her keys. "What are you doing here on a Saturday?"

She squats down to pick up her keys giving you time to come around the desk and notice that it's not just her hair that's all done up. Right away you notice the 4 inch heels, the small pattern fishnet stockings that disappear under her ¾ length leather jacket and she's carrying a small night purse. You also notice a nice light hint of perfume and see that her nails are a nice shade of red. As she stands and turns, you see that her makeup is done up for a night out and not for just stopping by the office.

"Well, I see someone else that shouldn't be here looking all dolled up and ready to party." You counter while noticing the light-to-dark eye shadow shades resulting in a stunning smoky-eye effect that is coupled with a bright gloss red lipstick.

She just smiles and adds, "Yes I am, but you look to be working instead of doing something fun with your husband on a Saturday night..." trailing off as she licks the right corner of her lips. "And yes, for your information, I am meeting some girl friends tonight," she continued, "and I was just running very early, so I decided to stop in and grab a couple things. Again why are you here, huh?" Turning on her heel she goes to unlock her office as you sit at your desk and face your monitor.

"I'm just catching up on a few things from this week that got put on the back-burner while I was doing Franks stuff." As you sit back at your desk, and go over a couple points in an email for the files you collected.

"Ahh...I see..." she replied. " And how long are you going to be doing that for? I mean you really should leave it for next week and get some time with Chris. That's what weekends are for, right? Having fun and" she pauses for a few seconds, "getting cozy."

Again she licks her lip, this time just a little "hmmm" escapes her mouth as she turns to drop her jacket on the chair just inside her office.

"I know. He's been bugging me, like always, I promised him we will, but I had to get this stuff done as it was really, really weighing on my mind to get done yesterday and I didn't." You turn back in your chair to finish your thoughts when Leah approaches her door exposing herself to you.

"Wow...Leah!" is all that come from your lips as you take in her appearance.

"What!? Something wrong?", as she pats herself down, smoothing out any wrinkles in her outfit.

"No...Not...not at all, I just didn't expect to see you like this, all dolled up and dressed to the nines." You respond while giving her the unintentional slow once over.

She laughs at your answer.

The heels and stockings you noticed earlier that lead up to a black wrap dress that ends just above the knee, showing enough leg to grab anyone's attention, tied at the waist with a grey sash. You quickly notice that the dress is just tight enough to accent her curves in just the right way and while not looking too tight to give her an extremely satisfying silhouette for any angle.

"What? I can't look good for a night out?" she asks as she does a little wiggle dance for you...

"No, it's not that, and you look great!" as you try to get your attention to her eyes, glazing over her chest you see that the dress is just pulled a little tighter (on purpose?) as the material is stretched across her breasts, accenting the deep cleavage already shown by the V-neck of the dress.

"Thanks Mel. I do try and be a 'fancy' woman once and a while. HA-HA!" she says as you finally make eye contact, but not before you catch a little smile in the corner of her mouth. A smile that says, I think I just caught you checking out my tits, but she just turned around to answer her phone as a text came in.

You let your eyes drop to her bum as she turns noting that the heels really made it look very firm and round, even her legs look really toned and smooth under that dress. Something you will be telling Chris about later tonight if he's lucky. If not, well, that new toy will be getting some use that for sure.

Leah mumbled something to herself and half turned, "How long you planning on staying Mel?"

"Not too long, just going to do the filing for about an hour and then maybe clean up emails for no more than another hour or two. Chris is playing computer games or his PS4 until I call so no worries there."

"OK, I shouldn't be here long myself maybe 20 or so. Just going to fix myself up and get something from the lawyers lounge, you know pre-game a few before my fun starts tonight." She leaves her office to go to the lounge, "Now do your filing and get home to that nice husband of yours girl! I am sure you can think of something that will get him to stop his gaming..."

As she walks away you couldn't help but check out your Office Managers ass and legs one more time, only this time she looked back to see you doing just that and let a small dirty smile creep across her red lips.

"Start filing Melanie! So you can get some fun with your man tonight." A small pause, "Or maybe I will!" She yells back over her shoulder.

Before you can respond she's gone around the corner out of sight.

You grab your file cart, iPod, water and head to the filing room to start working.

About 25 minutes or so go by when your mind wanders to what you just saw and you could feel a tingling deep in your belly, one that got a little stronger and warmer once you thought of Leah's last words to you "or maybe I will..." Did she really catch me checking out her booty and tits? You feel your face start to get warm and flushed.

She was only joking about fooling around with Chris if I stayed later, right?

Those thoughts only made that warm tingly feel go deeper into your body, you close your eyes and almost instantly you can feel your clit being rubbed slowly by someone from behind, but steadily building up pressure and tempo.

A little faster now. "Whose hand is that? Leah? No it couldn't be. Must be Chris?" you wonder.

A little harder. "That feels good, but who?" you think, but unable to move as the mystery groper continues.

That's it. "Oh My God...I'm about to cum. I should say something. Tell Chris to stop" but what if it's not Chris? It could be...Le...Leah? "Do I want to know who is about to make me cum?" The hand picks up tempo as if on cue.

Right there. "Fuck...that's it...don't stop...pleasssseee..." you rasp out loud.

You start to really press against the hand at your clit. Grinding harder against it, making your juices start to soak through your panties, even feeling a small wet line starting to go down your inner thigh. Legs start to weaken as your orgasm builds; leaning on the file cabinets to keep from falling, the sensation continues its path to fruition.

Within a couple minutes you give in to the pressure (pleasure?) on your pussy and bite your lips as you cum. trying not to moan too loudly in case someone else was here, as this orgasm was so intense that you could already smell it in the air and feel it soaking through your tights.

Then you quietly moaned out "Ohh...Leaaahh...ahhhh!" just as the last wave of your orgasm hits. Shocking yourself with what you just said, you snap you eyes open and at the same time you find yourself sucking on the fingers that were just on your pussy.

"This has to be Chris; he loves it when I clean his fingers off after he finger fucks me." Feverishly you lick the dampness off the fingers, savoring the naughty taste of female cum; the taste was turning you on again knowing that you just came hard while at work. Licking right to the finger tips, you are shocked to feel nail tips across your tongue.

"Oh fuck...That's a woman's hand. It's Leah!" At that moment you quickly look to see whose fingers you were cleaning, only to your shock it was your own! Listening to your music and the sexual vibes that Leah was glowing with must have put you in such a sensual daze so you just let go and masturbated in the file room.

"My God, This is going to drive Chris nuts when I tell him." You take a few deep breathes, "IF I tell him..."

Leaning against the file cabinets you catch your breath and steady your legs as you got lightheaded from the rush, wondering is Leah still here?

Did Leah hear me?

Did she see me?

If she did, did she enjoy it?

Did she touch herself?

"No! Stop thinking about her, like what the fuck is coming over me tonight?"

Feeling you pussy ache once more, you grab your water and drink it back completely just to calm yourself down and refocus on filing.

But that wasn't where your mind wanted to go.

"Leah wouldn't call Chris to fool around with her while I'm here...would she? No, that's just me over thinking and being all riled up from that intense orgasm. God I can't believe I did that." You think to yourself.

Your legs are still wonky as you try to move.

Continuing you train of thought, "I'm just being worried for nothing. But she did look like she wanted to play, and she is wearing an outfit that would get him rock hard in seconds...oh that asshole better not do anything, at least not without me there to get some... Wait...no that's not what I want. Is it? Fuck this, I'm calling him."

You grab your cell and call home.

1 ring, 2 rings, "Answer..."

3 rings, nothing.

"Ok...maybe she did do it? I mean she was dressed pretty fucking hot and is an assertive person, if she could, no she will, get Chris going...FUCK HIM... He wouldn't be able to say "No" to that body. Arrgghh...answer"

Answering machine kicks in..."Hello, you hav..."

"Hey." Chris answers, "Sorry was feeding the cats. You ready to be picked up?"

"No, I was just making sure you were not napping." You lie, but grateful that he is home, but is he alone? Maybe she's sucking his cock right now. Or he has her bent over the bed fucking her ass as he talks to me! Just like he was doing to me as he was ordering our room service during that trip to Minneapolis a few years ago.

Your sex smell becomes stronger at the thought before you.

"Asshole!" you think to yourself.

"Not napping, just playing hockey. You need another hour still or what?" Chris responds as you can hear the three cats meowing for their dinner in the background.

Looking at your watch, it's only been about 30 minutes since you started filing, and 10 since you rubbed yourself off, no way could Leah be there with him already.

He's lucky. "Something else I may tell him tonight if he plays his cards right." you ponder just before answering him, "Yea at least an hour and a half, I'll call you in my last 20 minutes for you to leave."

"OK. See you then. Bye Sexy."

Click, he hangs up.

Somewhat relieved, you remember that you just made yourself cum without realizing it was your own hand and thought it was someone (Leah?) else. Your pussy starts to pulse a little stronger.

"MMmmm." escapes your lips at the thought.

You shake the dirty sex thoughts from your head and quickly walk over to the washroom to freshen up (and dry off). Leah did say she was leaving in 20 or so, that was just over 40 minutes ago, so it should be safe to go back to your desk and grab more files.

Cleaning up the washroom and then tidy the file room for your next round of work, you head back to your desk 10 minutes later.

As you walk back to your desk, you see Leah's door is closed. A sigh of relief escapes your lips.

"Looks like she left, at least I don't have to worry about if she saw or heard me."

You start to put files on to your cart when you notice a voice mail notification on your desk phone. You take out your era bud to listen to the voice mail, "Why didn't Chris call my cell?"

It wasn't Chris, it was Leah!

As she speaks, you feel your nipples getting hard for some reason.

"Hey Mel, its Leah, ha-ha who else could it be right now? Anyway, when you get this, please come in to my office. Don't worry if the door's closed, just come on in. See you soon Hun! Mmmm... "Message ends.

Wait, what just happened? "Don't knock; just come in?" you replay the message again and hear her say Hun, "That's not something she usually says to me, and was that a little moan at the end?" you ask the question to yourself. You notice the message was about 25 minutes old; she must have left already no need to see her now. Yet, this message has got your mind racing to sex again and mindlessly you put the phone on the receiver and can now hear muffled music and voices from behind her office door.

Your heart sinks into your chest. "Oh shit, she's still here! Fuck, I thought she was long gone already. Now, I have to see her or she'll just find me in the file room."

Gathering you thoughts and composure you get up and take a deep breath before turning to her office door. "Well, might as well see what she wants. Probably just wants to tell me to pack-up and go home for the night. Fine I guess I will if that's what she wants, then I could jump Chris and properly get my pussy fucked."

Approaching the door you only hear music, no voices - guess she was on the phone with her friends?

You are opening the door; you sheepishly call out "Leah?"

As you step in she meets you just inside the door, almost bumping face-to-face. You can feel her breath flowing down your neck.

So warm and yet it gives you chills on your back.

Your pussy starts to get wet again.

Leah whispers, "Oooh goodie you're still here." Why is she whispering?

Regardless or in part of her whisper, your pussy gets really wet now, can she smell it?

You notice the slight smell of alcohol on Leah's breath, which is not surprising since she did say she was drinking before her party.

"I thought you had plans to be somewhere by now Leah?"

"No, well, yesss," she lingers on the "s" for a short breath, "they cancelled on me. But fortunately something big has sprung up here instead." She turns around as you step in just past the entryway.

"I could use your help, if you have the time that is?"

Before you can answer her cell dings indicating an incoming text, and she continues to walk to her desk to check it out. She smiles at whatever message she got, good news I guess?

You notice as she turns back to you that her hair is not as tight and flowing as before and her lipstick is smudged, and her left earring missing.

She walks back to you, swaying her hips a little more than normal.

"You liked what you saw Mel? Me all dressed to the nines as you said?" She takes a long deep breath, heaving her chest up and out, "My boobs out," She runs her hands down along her tits to her hips, "My tight dress, and flashing some leg?" as she stretches her right leg onto the chair, making the dress rise up to expose just a small view of her ass cheek.

Before you can actually answer her she steps right against you, grabs your hair and pulls you towards her waiting lips and kisses you.

The kiss is firm, yet soft. Your knees start to weaken, but they keep you upright while Leah assaults your mouth.

You don't think, you just return the kiss with your tongue, parting her lips open with a vigor that was meet with a satisfying moan from deep inside Leah that made your cunt leak down your thigh. While your pussy juices run down your leg, you bring your hand up to grab her ass and pull her tighter against you.

Instead she pushes your hand away and grabs your ass then moves to step back. But just as she does you happen to grab the grey sash and pull, unwrapping her from her dress, freeing what screamed to be let out and admired.

Leah smiles and mockingly acts shocked, "MELANIE!!? I'm shocked you would do such a thing to your Office Manager!!..." In a mock attempt to cover herself, she tweaks her own nipples and bites down on her finger, causing a very mischievous and sexy smile to appear on her face. "That Hun, that will get your ass spanked!"

That feeling from the file room just returned and exploded throughout your body, "I don't care, I have wanted to see you naked for a long, long time. I wasn't wasting my chance to make that happen."

With her dress open now and Leah's attempt to cover-up finished, she raises her arms to show you a nice red and black trimmed set of shear bra and panties complete with matching hard nipples piercing out and a very noticeable wet spot just under her shaved pussy.

"God, if Chris could see this now, he would blow his load of hot cum all over us both. I'm about to do one of his fantasy scenes and he's at home playing games." You say to yourself while pulling your own shirt out of your waist band. You also take quick notice that her fishnet on the left leg is torn a little across her thigh.

"Guess he'll just have to settle for me telling him all about how Leah seduced me." Saying the next bit out loud Leah hears and just smiles, "While my pussy gets eaten that is."

There's a look of unadulterated lust in her eyes as she answers, "I guess you really did want me you phat-assed minx."

As you step towards her ready to rip the rest of her sluty party outfit off and do nothing but fuck all over her office the door quickly opens and closes behind you.

Stopping in your tracks, eyes locked on Leah's, you wait for her to say or move. Anything! Who just opened the door?

The cleaners?

A lawyer?

Nicole?

Oh God...did she call him? Was it Chris? A million things are racing through your mind and yet you don't move a muscle.

"Oh goodie! You're back." says Leah.

She keeps her smile as she steps beside you exposing her curvy body to whoever just came into the room.

You shakily turn slowly with the help of Leah's hand on your arm, not knowing what to expect or who to see.

Shocked at whom you see standing there, and it's not anyone you thought (hoped?) it might have been. But strangely you feel some sense of relief and yet at the same time turned on a little more at who you do see.