The File Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe and Brian, two of the younger lawyers the firm has had over the years. Both men are very good looking on a normal work day, never mind now when you are feeling hyper sexed and ready to fuck. You feel your body crave what they have. Cock.

Taking stock of what has just turned your night on its head. You see a smile on Joe's face, while Brian feigns shock at the sight of the two of you tearing at each other as they came through the doorway.

There's a bright spot of lipstick on Joe's neck that would match Leah's shade 100%. While Brian's shirt is half tucked and his pant zipper is wide open, showing a very nice hard on starting to form.

"Your acting shocked Brian? I mean you had to know since your cock is ready to come out." You surprise everyone by talking first, and by pointing at his cock. "Clearly someone took something out and didn't finish putting it away."

"Did he see me when I got off earlier? Is that why his zipper is down?" you ponder as the thought does nothing but drive your sexual desire even more.

Leah turns to you and says, "Well, now you can help me with those things that I said "popped up". Ha-ha!"

You look over both men, muscular and very good looking. Joe and his beard that reminds you of Chris, Brian and his closely shaved head that also remind you of your husband sitting at home. "Man is he going to blow once I tell him about this night, going to be one quick fuck from him followed by several all-night long." You think as you continue to eye the men in front of you as they start to strip off.

Joe takes out his cock and you almost explode at the sight of it in his hand, stroking its length, readying that juicy pussy pounder for a couple horny ladies.

Brian's cock jumps out of his open zipper as he takes of the rest of his once pressed shirt and tosses it in the corner. "Hmmm...two hard dicks and both look so good to take in my pussy."

Before you can move to them, Leah spins you to her and rips off your shirt above your head, pops out your tits from your black lace bra and goes right to town on your nipples. You uncontrollably moan loudly as she takes one in her hot mouth and bites it. She claws at your ass with both hands, digging her nails in making you push your tits harder into her face.

Both guys whistle their approval of the quickly escalating scene in front of them.

As you pull her up to your face to get that kiss you desperately wanted just minutes ago, her dress finally falls to the floor, letting you free roam a hand to her pussy. A warm, wet and sticky (?) hole greets your fingers as you slide into her.

She moans deeply into your mouth as you continue to French in front of the guys who have now moved around both of you.

Hands grab at your ass from behind and pull your tights down to your knees; next you feel hot breath on your ass as the panties slowly come down. A tongue slides between your ass cheeks making you jump into Leah's embrace even more.

Your cell dings a text message.

Hands reach around Leah to meet yours at her cunt, she moans even louder into your mouth making your tongues wrestle even more.

You hear your cell ding again. You ignore it trying to not leave the moment.

Leah's lips are pulled away from the passionate kiss you were sharing. You sigh audibly at the sweet taste leaving your mouth. Only to have that sigh replaced with a quick deep moan as two masculine fingers fill your tight pussy, that feeling coupled with the ever growing smell of sex and the hyper sensations of your body right now cause you to without warning start to cum...no SQUIRT all over the hand playing with your lips.

This time your cell rings. Again you ignore it. "Fuck if Chris wants to know what I'm doing, he knows where I am." You tell yourself.

"My fuck Melanie that was awesome!" says an obviously surprised Joe from behind you, "you taste so fucking sweet, I think I would like some more."

He pulls you to the comfy over-sized office chair and pushes you in it. Your heart is pounding in your chest so hard, you feel it in your throat as he starts to strip your boots off. He does it teasingly slow. Starts at the knee and pulls the zipper down, taking the right one first, then doing the same to the left. Your juices flow more the more he takes off you, as he pulls the tights down your left leg, then the right, kissing your now bare legs moving up to your knees where he grabs your panties with his teeth and pulls them down, following the sides of your legs with his finger tips causing chills to shake through your body in anticipation of what you want to happen next.

That damn cell dings again...

You hear Leah say something, and then Joe nibbles at your inner right thigh, making you squirm into his bearded face. His fingers find their way to your waiting pussy lips and separate them as his tongue slides in between them. You moan as he licks your cum soaked pussy, each little suck sends tremors through your body, squirming under the pressure of his pussy eating and fingering of your cunt.

Movement makes the chair lean to the right slightly, as another moan leaves your mouth, a hard, hot and wet cock slides in between your lips. Opening your eyes you look up and see Brian has helped himself to a blow job. Gagging slightly, you grab the base of his cock and stroke it as he starts to fuck your mouth. You start to control the pace of the face fucking you are getting, slow but firm pressure with your lips around his meaty cock. Savoring the feeling of its sweetness on your tongue, you pick up the pace, while still thrusting your pussy onto Joe's tongue.

"Ohhh...Go..ooddd...that's fucking hot Mel...I'm going to cum watching you." hisses out Leah. She sits on her desk playing with her pussy watching this oral party warm the room with the sexual heat being generated by the three new lovers in front of her.

You suck harder as Joe slides three fingers into your pulsing pussy, Brian responds by grabbing your hair and pulling you tight to his balls, taking his whole cock deep into your throat. Fighting the gagging feeling you have several small orgasms shake through you. Brian releases his tight grip, but doesn't let go as you are able to leave his cock and grab a breath before taking it again into your warm wet mouth.

Spit and pre-cum coat your lips and run down your neck as you continue to assault this new (to you) cock in your mouth.

Cell starts ringing again.

"I would answer... for you Mellll...but I'm...a little...ooohhh...fuck ...ughhh..." Leah talks through her orgasm.

Ding Ding sounds from the cell...oh he finally left a message.

Joe picks up speed with his tongue and presses hard on your clit as he slides a finger along your asshole, teasing it with entry. You moan out an orgasm of your own to match Leah, using Brian's dick like a microphone by rubbing it over your lips and tongue. The orgasm subsides, letting you relax your body and fall into the comfy snugness of the chair.

Brian steps down from the chair arm as Joe stands up, leaving you momentarily untouched, a feeling that is surprisingly unwanted by your body. You take advantage and on weakened legs, make your way to Leah and her damp cunt. It smells so tasty, so juicy and ready for someone not named Leah to give it the attention it wants. You reach for the panties still around her waist and tear them off. Such a waste for something so sexy, but the prize behind them was worth it.

Spreading her legs, and wasting no time in letting your tongue dive deep into her hole, you flash back to the first time you ate out another woman. How different Leah tastes from Nancy. A shaved pussy looks so cute and ready to be devoured compared to one that is hiding behind some bush. That's not the only difference you notice, the first time you ate pussy it was with Chris planning and seducing both Nancy and yourself that hot night back in 2009. God that was a great first threesome, guess this time I didn't need his help, tonguing Leah, you think "His loss."

Quickly getting back to the pussy in front of you, you take in the full flavor of her orgasm juices as they coat her lips and clit.

Leah rips at your hair to get you closer, you oblige as you press deeper into her cunt. Grabbing at her tits, you pull her bra down exposing a hard nipple for you to pinch. Your fingers are quickly joined by a tongue and lips, Leah moans are now muffled. You steal a look across her belly and cleavage to see Brian continuing his quest to be blown by both women here. Moving yourself down to rest Leah's legs on your shoulders for some clit licking leverage, you feel her getting wetter as she moans out (as much as she can with Brian buried in her mouth), and just like you earlier, she proceeds to violently squirt her juices all over your tongue and face.

"Ohhh...fuck yea...that's so good Leah!" you commentate as she convulses a few more times coating the lip of the desk under her ass.

Diving in for more, you fell Joe's hands grab your ass and raise you off your knees. Anticipating what comes next, you brace yourself against Leah as Joe slides his thick cock against your soaked pussy lips. One slip past, a second, then a third...fuck he's teasing me...asshole, just fuck me...NOW!

On his next tease of your pussy, you look back and demand, "Joe, stick that beautiful hard cock in my pussy and fuck me."

He happily glides his cock into your wet snatch and pumps hard, coating his dick in your juices as you bite down on Leah's nipple, causing her to yelp and give you a smack on the top of your head, but she never stopped sucking Brian's dick.

"God that feels amazing. Don't...stop...fucking me..." you groan out in-between his thrusts. "Harder...and slap my ass...I've been a bad girl...such a bad girrrlllll"

Slap...

Slap...

Slap!

Each slap drove you a little more into a sexual frenzy. Each slap was followed by a nice deep long thrust from Joe. Then all at once you couldn't take anymore and have one of the heaviest, leg shaking breath-taking orgasms you have ever had.

"Ooooohhhh FUCK ME JOE...harder you fuck...ughhhhh..." He picks up speed and slams your pussy harder with each thrust, "ougghh...mmmMMMmmm... yyye...essss!! Oh fucking hell...don't stop fucking my cunt Joe...ugghhh...YYEESSS!!" You scream out as the orgasm takes over and you collapse on top of Leah's belly.

Trying to catch your breath, Joe sloppily slides his still hard cock out of your tender pussy making you twitch once more sending some pussy juices down your leg. Moving off Leah, you shift over to the chair and melt into it as Leah turns to you and says, "Mmmmm that was very hot Mel. I never had another woman cum in my arms before," She takes a look at Joe's dick; "actually I have never had a woman cum with me in the same room before. I'm thinking I need to up my game." As she spins on her ass to present her pussy to Brian, she leans back and says to all, "I want both of you in me! Make me your little office whore too..." as she opens her mouth to Joe and takes his cock in right to his ball sack.

Your cell dings again.

But you're just too mesmerized by the spit-roasting of Leah to care at the moment. She sucked as best she could from her back as Joe stood beside her and Brian pumped into her pussy, grunting with each thrust.

You continue to watch as sweat beads and rolls down his shaved head, dripping along his chest and finally it falls on to his cock just as he thrusts into Leah over and over. Gliding your eyes across the scene, Leah's legs look even sexier than before, fishnet torn off on leg, still barely holding on the other, her tits now free from that restricting bra, bouncing back and forth with Brian's pounding. The sounds of a sloppy blow job coming from her mouth, coupled with the moans of a job well done coming from Joe's lips as he bucks his cock in and out of her hot mouth.

You grab your cell from the floor where is flashes 8 missed texts, 2 missed calls. Two calls? It only ran once right? "Oh well I was busy in the file room." You half lie to yourself as an excuse to tell Chris. You hit dial of the screen and the phone rings once and Chris picks up right away.

"Hey, about ti..." you hear Chris say just as Leah screams out the start of her orgasm.

Panicked you hang up.

Ding

"WTF? Why you hang up?" reads the text.

"Sry, hit wrong button" you reply

His response, "What was that scream"

"What scream? Sure it a scream? I heard nothing" you text and continue, "I need a while more. Something hard that needs my attention came up"

"Fine. But not too long, I put all your favs out for later"

You smile, "If only you could see me now Chris, one of our fantasy fucks is happening and you're at home missing it." Slight guilt boils in your belly, but was quickly overtaken by the moans of Leah as she cums again, this time with Joe fucking her.

Brian pulls you to the floor, making you drop your cell again, and kisses you with the vigor and tenderness of a horny high school grad about to get laid after the big dance. But you just respond in kind, tongue wrestling with your next would be lover of the night.

"Good idea Brian, Leah get on the floor!" commands Joe and she eagerly jumps down to join you two on the carpet.

Leah crawls up to you ear and says to you "69 me baby! I'll be bottom."

Smiling as you break your kiss with Brian, you straddle her waiting face as you lean down; Joe puts a cushion from the chair under Leah's ass, giving him better leverage to slide back into her moist warm hole.

Feeling her tongue starting to probe your wet hole, you do the same as Joe positions himself to enter; you grab his cock and give it a quick lick before guiding it into Leah, moans escape from both lovers.

Moving your head so you can better get at her pussy and Joe's cock while they fuck, you wonder "Where's Brian? Why isn't he fucking my pussy?"

No sooner than the thought crosses your mind, you feel his hands slap your ass and spread those ass cheeks and he slides his thick cock into your asshole!

"Ooohhh fuuuckk...!!" is all you can say. You're mind is yelling, "No, that is only for Chris to fuck..." you want to say stop, but you feel so full and turned on that you start to cum on Leah's face as she watches Brian's cock take your asshole. He pumps faster and harder, going deeper with each thrust. You keep squirting out in rhythm with him, soaking Leah as she ravages your moist cunt.

"Don't stop Brian...make me cum some more...pleasssseee..."

Leah is moaning harder now, she is getting ready to cum again, this time with you and Joe double teaming her cunt. She bites your thigh as she starts to cum, forcing you to do the same, resulting in her cuming a little harder and forcing Joe's cock to pop out of her pussy and letting some of her pussy juice to seep out and coat her ass crack as it soaks into the cushion.

Brian still hasn't stopped pumping your ass as Joe slides his wet cock into your mouth, which you easily accept and suck feverishly. Leah still under you is not quite done coming down from that intense explosion as she lazily tries to tongue your clit. You take Joe's meat from your mouth and glide it back into her cunt, making both of them thrash at the feeling. You turn to Brian, still in your ass, "Lets switch it up...but fuck that feels sooo good"

Feeling Brian's cock exit your ass makes your legs quake and you almost beg to put it back. Instead you continue to change positions as you mount Brian, he sits back on the couch, taking his cock and putting it deep inside you. Pushing your tits into his face, clawing at his slick head with your nails, you continue to grind against him while the other two interlock on the floor.

Ding...Ding. Texts again...

"Can't he just fucking wait, I'm get laid like a whore up here and loving it." you say out loud and Brian laughs into your tits as he sucks on a nipple.

Leah says something, but you're too wrapped up in fucking Brian to care.

"You wanna be a whore tonight Melanie? Well then do you want my cock in your pretty little mouth?" asks Joe.

"Hmmm...yes...God yes...Let me taste Leah on your cock." you quickly answer.

Joe steps up to the arm of the couch, takes aim at your mouth and you take it all in quickly.

"Ohhhh yea, nice and deep Mel, suck it deep you wife whore." he chuckles.

You continue to get a rhythm between the two men and as they edge you on by calling you one of their whores for the night, you really let it turn you on as you do become that fucking whore you and Chris fantasize about becoming. Now he's not here to enjoy it, so it'll just be more pillow talk for you later.

After a few minutes the guys toss you off and switch places, Joe climbing under you and Brian taking your mouth.

"Hmmmm." is all you can say when they enter you top and bottom."Wait..? Bottom?" Joe has you sitting up as he guided you down and he slid his cock into your ass. "oooohh JOE!!" you mumble onto Brian's cock that fills your mouth.

"How's that ass Joe?" Brian moans out.

"Still tight buddy, still tight." He answers between pumps, "She likes to suck cock doesn't she?"

"Oh yea, best fucking blow job I've had in a while." Brian says as he grabs your hair and pulls it tight.

The guys continue to abuse your ass and month while you leak your cum down your thighs. You push Brian back to breath and tell them, "Joe, on the floor so I can sit on your cock, Brian get behind me and fuck my ass."

They do as you say, Joe gets comfortable with the cushion under his head, Brian guides you to sit on Joe's cock, which slides easily into that over worked and stretched pussy, while he parts your ass and gets his dick in that once restricted hole. Quickly getting into a piston-like rhythm the three of you are grunting and moaning in near unison, only being broken when you kiss one of the lovers as you fight the urge to cum so quickly again.

Their tempo moves from fast to slow, causing you to nearly black out from the intense orgasm building inside you. The pace is steady now, even strokes as the three become one sex machine, you don't want this feeling to end.

You moan out "I've wanted this for a long time. Don't stop. Either of you. Fuck me and fill me with your hot cum. Please!"

The door opens shining a light from the hall into the office, all three look up to the door to see Chris standing there.

Shocked look on his face. "S...so this is why you ignored my texts...What the fuck bitch?"

Wanting to get out, but guys don't stop fucking both your holes. You don't want them to stop, you want their cum oozing out of you tonight. No, not tonight, right now in front of your husband. You want this to happen. You start to cum and coat Joe's cock in your pussy.

The guys don't skip a beat as they continue to fuck their office whore for the night.

You locked eyes with Chris, unable to read his feelings at this moment.

Then it hits you, "How did he get past the locked door, I never gave him the key code, just the elevator pass."

Leah steps out from behind Chris, only wearing the ¾ length jacket and heels. She pushes him in and closes door, drops jacket.

Leah sees and tells you to "Better finish them off, I'm busy." As she grabs Chris's cock through his sweats and kisses the shock off his bearded face. His eyes never leave the scene in front of him, even as Leah pulls his head down to hers and deeply kisses him while dropping his sweats to the floor.

This makes you even hornier -is that even possible you muse?

You mouth to Chris "Fuck her...Please?" and you follow with "I'm sorry." This snaps Chris out of the trance enough and as Leah is stripping the rest of his clothes off he tells you to "Enjoy it, my wife-whore."

And enjoy it you are.

Kissing Brian over shoulder as Joe sucks on your neck you start to squirt once more.

"My God you're hard again," Leah says as Chris pushes her down to her knees in front of you.