All Comments on 'The Fill In'

by Ods111

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Musicalcat2019Musicalcat2019about 1 month ago

I love stories that have a good build up which gets my cock hard so I can't resist squeezing and rubbing eventually needing a full wank and cum. You achieved that so thank you. Happy to chat further if you wish.

NesticNesticabout 1 month ago

Holy cow …. such a steaming hot bother/sister-incestous-story. I enjoyed your great build up and your fantastic finale. Thanks for sharing. Please continue with more hot tales like thisone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Clever premise.

Rushed.

Was he a virgin before they fucked? Story didn't say so. And no indication of where he got his sexual prowess either.

Needed much more active preliminaries before she suddenly took his cock in her mouth, no less fucked him.

Needed much more dialog about what he thought about her body.

Needed dialog about what kind of porn he watched. What were the girls like? All big tits or were all tits a turn on for him?

What was his favorite pussy look? Shaved? Manicured? Hairy?

What did her pussy look like?

Could he smell her excitement? Did he like it?

Not even a hint as to whether a titty fuck might be in the offing?

OK, she didn't like a gentle fuck. But why did it have to be so hard? Surely that'd make the length of the scene shorter than it might have been.

Didn't any of her viewers like to be teased? Edged?

He didnt indicate that he'd like to go down on her. Why?

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Let's have another chapter or 5. They can keep making content. Maybe get Eva involved. Lots of ways to go.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Hot hot hot

They both got more than they expected, they both were able to use their previously-hidden-from-each-other talents on each other.

Really excellent, a longer story would have been even better, with more development of the two as characters. They had or have really good potential.

But, that is not this story, this is an excellent sexy short, and thanks!

Texas_WolfTexas_Wolfabout 1 month ago

Bratty sister getting put in place is hot

oscar47oscar47about 1 month ago

very nice smokey hot tale. bring in eva for a session and you get a fan for life

getthephenomgetthephenomabout 1 month ago

Sometimes a story needs to be short, sweet and spankable. This story definitely fulfills that criteria. 5 ⭐.

BrendaNWBrendaNWabout 1 month ago

I am so hot that it will be awhile until I can get up .. but we'll worth it 😁

blackknight314blackknight31418 days ago

Thanks for sharing your work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous