The Final Chapter

Story Info
Mark gets to watch her with Robert.
4.1k words
3.67
9.9k
12
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wunderboi
wunderboi
695 Followers

Dear Followers and Favorites,

Thank you for reading and enjoying my various accounts of frustrated white women, married and single, discovering themselves through sexual satisfaction. This may well be My Final Chapter.

It is dedicated to two married women who read my early work and reached out through email to comment. The first is Julie Van, who balanced bringing up children and dealing with a sexually uninterested hubby.

Julie had hours to herself while her children were at school to explore the internet and naturally read voraciously on Literotica. I started writing on this platform and my style was to build the storyline with lots of detail. This was roundly criticized by men who were [in my view] low in self-esteem.

Julie on the other hand loved my work but found I needed to think more about what women were reading my stories for and that was to get off as they masturbated.

Fair enough.

Once I blocked anonymous comments, the legit comments and Julie's encouragement really helped me!

Then my email inbox would have a dozen or more links, videos, and photos which always featured white wives and their black lovers. All from Julie - she was obsessed with interracial sex.

Then Covid hit.

Julie's kids were not in school and hubby was around too.

I think she got caught surfing porn OR got sick.

My friend Curt in the UK joined me in the authorship of many of Julie's story ideas. We are convinced that the subject remained untried by Julie but it sure was her greatest fantasy.

And where is she today? Living in Florida among anti-vaccine advocates at the time of the pandemic it is certainly possible that she either contracted the terrible disease or was found out for her prodigious addiction to black cock porn and her views on the subject were silenced.

She did have children and had school, cooking, and mother's responsibilities, along with a husband who was disinterested in her, or so it seemed.

Perhaps she just had to spend her hours elsewhere, I hope that is the case.

********

This chapter is also dedicated to the memory of Annette B. a woman I admire for a variety of reasons. She came from a small midwest town and met her future husband on the first day of frosh week in College. Their back story is that Annette joined three random roommates in a rented house, an innocent, smart as a whip, curious white girl with three men, two of whom were black.

By the end of that first week all three guys, singly and in multiples, had introduced her to the many varieties of sex she had perhaps only learned about in high school. The white man, Patrick would later marry her, and the two black guys took turns sleeping with her and there were no rules. Patrick loved her, and she loved him, but they both enjoyed their first sexual freedom to do with whom whatever they wished.

Both Annette and Patrick paid great attention to their education and both became professionals.

Over the years, she and I had vigorous correspondence as she critiqued my stories on Literotica. I met her by responding to one of her "comments" on an early story. As a corporate lawyer, she often traveled on business and was able to have lots of black lovers, in other American cities, all suggested by and encouraged by her husband. Only one-on-one and she would seek prosperous black men who desired as much privacy as did she in the quiet of their corporate expense account bedrooms.

Annette usually traveled to clients in the same major cities, so "hooking up" with repeat lawyers as black lovers became easy and safe.

Her husband was, by then, a well-respected physician who set up weekend "open houses" in a local hotel where cocktails would be served to invited guests (only) starting at 5 pm on a given Friday and went on for the weekend of fucking her and others of her friends who joined in on the fun. I know many readers will think I am writing fiction but sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction. Other lady friends would be invited and she would encourage her husband to fuck anyone he wanted, mostly women but, you know, in this modern age there might have been other opportunities. Anything goes!

Believe me, dear reader, I challenged her on whether she was exaggerating, and nope this is the truth.

I once asked her if she had any regrets about not having children, and she didn't.

I asked her what was her number one regret. She replied:

"I wish I had bigger breasts."

Annette was up for anything, as long as the professional videographer was hired by them, and no other phone use was permitted other than the landline in the hotel.

Then tragedy struck in the form of cancer. I would not hear back from her for weeks at a time, and then when I asked she would reply "All good, hanging in there." Then it was a long period, it had come back. I kept encouraging her and thanking her for her editing skills, and ideas and even dedicated an earlier story to her and put her in the fictional account.

Then nothing.

Now two years have passed since I had any word.

I expect she has passed. I hope it was peaceful.

So, Annette, this is dedicated to you.

* * * * * * * *

"The Final Chapter"

* * * * * * * *

Susan realized when Roxy departed to accept her new position in Miami that she was alone in Robert's beach house and that she had a decision to make. Goodness her three-week vacation had now stretched to nearly eight weeks, and her husband Mark was insisting she come home to windy cold Chicago.

Then came another shocker, Mark's father had sold their family business, retired, and Mark had suddenly come into a lot of money. He stunned her by writing that he was headed down to Barbados where he wanted to meet all her friends and especially the nice young black man she had been dating.

Just for Mark to accept that she was "dating" another man when married to him made her very worried about what he might do when he saw her getting ready for a date. Susan was the last person he thought would be unfaithful and had told her that when she left on her special trip.

Susan was alarmed, what was she to do with her husband arriving? She had never felt such a sexual orgasm as Robert had given her. In fact, Robert despite his youthful demeanor was able to fuck her and hold back his orgasm until she came, and then let her enjoy the sensation his big thick cock had provided and then, ever so slowly kiss her neck, nibble her ear whilst putting his tongue in it while talking dirty to her. Then slowly he would move his still stiff cock out of her sopping wet cunt, and then push his black length into her again.

Susan would protest that she was satisfied until he started the fucking moves all over again and she would cry out:

"Oooooh fuck, yes that's it, don't stop ooooh."

Repositioning his cock he would finger her clit at the same time until she was screaming in passion leading to multiple orgasms until finally at the height of her release she would feel his hot sperm shoot deep in her, so deep in fact it felt like he was hitting her womb.

In addition, Robert had shared her with his friends and seemed so casual about her being bedded by other black men.

And then Robert called, and all was well again.

Bless Robert, he could read her mind.

It was the 30th of the month and Robert had to have the beach house cleaned and her out by the end of the next day but, he said:

"Don't worry darling, I will move you to my parent's private enclave on the east coast of the island.

"They hardly ever use it.

"My work in Jamaica went very well, and my father insisted I take a few days to kick back and enjoy our recent successes."

Susan knew immediately what his father meant. Robert had been working seven days a week to get the 'checkerboard club' up and running and now it was packed every night. As well Robert had to address a family issue in their Jamaican business holdings and that saved the old man a fortune.

She was thrilled, but what would she do with her husband?

Robert was fine with Mark, her husband visiting and noted:

"Darling, he is welcome to stay in the guestroom, as it is too far from the Bridgetown area hotels, and anyway I would like to get to know him better.

"Please gather your things and I will pick you up at 10 in the morning.

"You will stay with me in the master bedroom."

The whole matter-of-fact way Robert had taken over her life alarmed her but the thought made her damp between her legs and her nipples thickened in anticipation of him fucking her whenever he felt like it.

Her husband could never compare, and she knew it. What would these next weeks bring?

++++++++

Susan went to Grantley Adams International Airport in a limousine to pick up her husband. No way she was going to face the crowded arrivals hall again, why she was almost undressed by the porters with their eyes and had to 'suffer' through lecherous stares and wandering hands on her rear end and even casually touching her full very sensitive breasts as they tried to get their bags when she and Roxy had arrived! It was nothing for a porter to 'accidentally' bush against her full breasts, or for her to feel a hand on her rear end, quickly removed when she made a move to discourage it.

If she expressed anger it was met with uproarious laughter from the men.

It seemed to Susan that first day in the airport Roxy encouraged every local man to stare at her tits and ass, so she let them. She smiled and flirted and if they fondled her ass and if they touched the apex of her womanhood she giggled.

Screw it, she thought at the time - It's my holiday let them have their fun.

The limo driver did not try to engage Susan in small talk, which was a relief. Susan's mind wandered.

In the past couple of weeks, while Robert was away on business she had had quite enjoyable sexual relations with several different black men some of whom were Robert's friends and trusted business associates and some he had no idea about like the unlikely session with the very horney and well hung, Bishop Erasmus just last Sunday! What in heaven's name would her parents have thought of her kneeling before a black priest and taking his big stiff cock in her white willing wet mouth?

What has the world come to?

Susan had developed a full understanding of the orgasms provided by a big throbbing heavily veined black cock. Not only that but she rarely if ever orgasmed with Mark, her husband of 15 years and now she was having multi-orgasmic sessions almost daily!

She smiled ruefully as she often did when she and Roxy discussed their sex lives.

Her husband would be shocked.

Susan thought long and hard about how to break the news to Mark that he was welcome to visit but there was no way she was going back to dismal cold, windy Chicago.

As they approached the pick-up area, she told the driver to welcome Mark and place him in the front seat of the limo, she didn't need to be beside him on the way to her black lover's wonderful hideaway.

The two men approached the limo, and she had a change of heart and welcomed Mark with a peck on his cheek, and as he tried to bring her close for a hug, she simply smiled and turned away. He stared at her breasts as he always did, god, were they even bigger than he remembered?

She wore a pleated scooped blouse on top and even the slightest bend at the waist showed viewers a huge amount of cleavage. notably increased by a half bra which further accentuated their perfection and size.

Her sweet teenage-looking dress was gathered at her slim waist and gave her the look of someone much younger as it just barely made it to mid-thigh and looked like she welcomed touching by observers. She didn't wear panties on purpose to enjoy the breezes as she walked. all she put on under the dress was her tiny white bikini, bottom, not much more than a thong which ironically was the one that Mark had given her when she left. Her pussy throbbed and got moist as she anticipated fucking Robert later that day and probably all night. God, he had such stamina, at times he even called her his 'black cock whore' and 'insatiable slut' and she loved that too.

A stilted conversation took place as the limo snaked through the south coast of the Island nation with cane fields blowing in the wind.

Mark said, "Goodness I am sure glad I did not rent a car while these people all drive on the wrong side of the road."

Susan replied curtly:

"it is only the 'wrong side' if you disrespect this island nation with your American arrogance."

Thus a pall settled over the car, and the driver pointed out some of the various amazing sites on the rugged east coast. Mark was happy and listened intently, occasionally looking back at his beautiful blonde wife. 'God', he thought she is breathtaking.'

Susan said,

"I'm sorry for that comment, Mark, but you must understand that I have been here for almost two months now, and I love the Island and I love the Barbadian people!"

The driver smiled to himself. He suspected with a degree of certainty that this gorgeous white woman had been well and truly fucked by big black cocks from multiple lovers and that her husband was the one learning the 'facts of life.'

He kept his thoughts to himself, though his cock got hard and twitched in his pants looking at her.

Finally, they arrived.

A button was pushed and the large high steel gates moved aside to allow the limo to drive up the crushed gravel driveway to a magnificent mansion.

Mark was tired and had been in transit for nearly ten hours, and felt he needed sleep.

With a flick of her hand Susan directed the driver put Mark's bag into the ensuite guest room, Mark was none the wiser as he concentrated on tipping the driver and was confused as to the difference between U.S. and Barbadian dollars. Susan smiled to herself. The driver was an employee and Mark would learn soon enough that he was also a security guard and tipping him was not expected.

Robert was in the infinity pool, his sculpted black body rippled with muscles, Susan had not seen him for weeks and her immediate reaction was to feel her nipples throb and her pussy further dampen.

Mark was almost ignored. Robert greeted him with a nod. The long flight in first class, too much wine by half, and the lack of interest in him by his wife were astounding. Through lidded eyes, Mark watched his wife slip the spaghetti straps off her sundress and let it drop to the pool deck leaving her dressed in her white thong only.

The same white bikini bottom that Mark had bought for her months earlier.

As she approached the steps leading into the pool, her long blond hair tied in a pile on her head, she arched her back to further emphasize her full breasts, nipples at full attention, finally caught the attention of her young black lover as he turned to embrace her and they kissed.

Mark stood transfixed, rooted to the spot as his gorgeous white wife embraced and murmured her devotion to a man a decade younger than her. She showed no embarrassment at all in greeting Robert topless and with only a thong between her legs.

And what a kiss! A deep French kiss, the kind of kiss that Susan had denied Mark for years. Mark could not help himself, as he watched his wife with another man, a black man, he felt his cock thicken with arousal. Damn it why was that happening? Now Robert lifted her with ease and his mouth teased her nipples, first one, then the other as he carried her into shallow water so she could sit on a step. He then slipped off his bathing suit and was naked.

Mark was astounded. His wife seemed to be so relaxed and as she and her lover talked, flirted, and kissed it seemed like he was watching a movie.

It was surreal.

Robert's big cock hung inches from Susan's mouth and glancing at her husband she cupped Robert's balls with one hand while the other held his now growing erection.

"I have missed you, sweet Susan, please don't leave this Island."

Mark opened his mouth to say something, but then Susan confirmed what he feared by kissing the end of Robert's cock and using her tongue to push back the foreskin expertly before taking her black lover's big cockhead fully in her mouth.

"Does that feel like I am ever going to leave you and your friends, my darling Robert?" she purred, noting that her husband had seemed to lose all the color in his face. Mark staggered backward with the realization that the videos Roxy had sent him must have all been true. His wife had a young lover and she seemed delighted to let Mark watch as another man had his way with her.

Mark felt a supportive hand on his arm and looked down into the kindly almond-shaped eyes of a very pretty black girl. She seemed to read his mind and offered him a glass of cold water with lemon which he gratefully gulped down.

"My name is Angel, and I am here to help." she smiled.

" Watch your step and move over here, we will leave them now as you could fall on the hard pool deck and hurt yourself."

Mark allowed himself to be guided gently back from the erotic scene in the pool, as another set of black hands took his other arm.

"This is Shelly, and we both just graduated high school and are working for Mr. Robert for the summer" Angel gushed.

Mark allowed himself to be guided to a lounge chair, given ice-cold lemonade and a cool compress on his head and face. It felt marvelous and finally, he started to relax.

"Mark, " Angel continued.

"The cook will prepare a light supper and we have moved you into the guest suite. Susan and Robert will be going out after their swim and you will not see her until tomorrow at the earliest. You must be exhausted from your long day of travel."

Mark was astounded. His wife was treating him like a visitor and now these two young local girls were treating him like a tourist. He seemed to be reduced to taking orders from employees of his wife's lover. What next? Mark felt embarrassed and frustrated. At a time when he finally had the money to travel and enjoy his retirement from under his father's thumb and enjoy casual times with his beautiful wife, he was alone in a strange land.

He drifted off to sleep.

++++++++

Mark stirred.

He had been sound asleep for an hour when he felt a movement beside him in the bed - heavens was Susan home?

"Shush..." whispered a voice.

He peeked out through lidded eyes.

A dark brown breast descended on his face. He opened his mouth to question what was happening and the aroused nipple and woman's breast stifled any possible conversation.

"There's a good boy...

"Suck my boob and do as you are told, you naughty boy!"

Fleshy lips descended and there was a strange tongue in his mouth. His cock, got fully erect and then there was another mouth sucking his cock.

The two local high school grads, both eighteen years old had been coached by Robert to occupy Mark's time. They obviously had been seduced or at the very least been trained by Robert as they knew what their roles were.

Mark was in heaven and relaxed and let the girls play with him but was unable to hold back the rush of cum. He had the good sense to ask Shelly if it was ok with her to cum in her mouth. She giggled and granted permission to do so and then she expertly drained him and swallowed as much as she could while the remnants dripped down her face. Angel bent down and helped her friend clean up and Mark saw two women french kissing and licking his splashed cum off each others' breasts.

"Relax, Mark, you need to just put the past out of your mind and look forward to today and tomorrow. You are on holiday and Shelly and I will share with you our vast advice on how to pleasure a woman so that it is just as satisfying for her as it is when you spurt your cum in her mouth!

And, don't worry, we both are on the pill and so no worries."

He showered and when he came out of the bathroom was astounded to see that the bedroom was cleaned up his suitcase unpacked and it looked like a 5-star hotel suite.

wunderboi
wunderboi
695 Followers
12