The Final Chapter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark relaxed.

********

Susan was anything but relaxed. She was fired up and as horney as she had ever been. She remembered the first time she sucked Robert's cock. Now it was second nature to her. Oh my, how much she had missed his attention his cock thrusting up into her sopping wet cunt while he drove her to orgasm heaven.

And now she had to wait.

Again.

Damn, - the darn phone rang and last-minute preparations were made to go out to dinner when all she wanted was to be fucked long and hard.

Susan was perplexed as she sat at her makeup desk and applied lipstick and eyeliner and all the accouterments that beautiful women do as second nature.

If Robert insisted on taking her out to dinner, she would make every man in that restaurant green with envy. She would flirt with the black waiters, dance with Robert's friends, and allow even the most repugnant of black hands liberties she never would have dreamed of two months earlier.

She would make Robert jealous! She would show him!

********

True to their word Angel and Shelly had the staff prepare a light supper and. as there was no sign of Robert and Susan. When that was over Angel had a surprise:

"We thought you would like to see the checkerboard club so we booked a table for 9 pm"

********

Susan sat at her dressing table in the opulent master suite and prepared for her date with Robert, who, it seemed was constantly on his phone. They were going to dinner at a fabulous new restaurant on the waterfront which pleased him no end. He wanted to 'show her off' and asked her to take special care with her makeup and hair.

Susan felt she always looked 'hot' as Roxy used to say, but tonight, a white wife arriving on the arm of her much younger black lover would attract the utmost attention. Her nipples throbbed at the thought and she had already changed her panties once as they were soaked! She called Shelly the black girl in to help with her hair. The girl was only eighteen but seemed unconcerned to be delegated to fucking Susan's husband, and only too happy to help Susan as long as she didn't mention Mark.

Susan finally settled on a split skirt that showed off her perfect legs and at the last minute put her panties in her purse. Her full breasts did not sag in the least and her nipples poked their twin peaks up against the silk top.

She was stunning.

That night, Susan told Mark she would not be returning to Chicago.

She had accepted the role as a Black man's toy and would remain in Barbados sucking and fucking Black men only for the rest of her life.

THE END

12