The final sister Ch. 01

Story Info
The youngest sister has a surprise for me.
4.5k words
4.64
21.7k
31
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Teresa had agreed to see me again after a few years. It was surprisingly painless considering the way we'd ended things. I'd been a complete gentleman and walked her to her door that night. Finding myself standing down a step, my head pretty much level with those big braless tits of hers brought back memories. I saw her smile slightly as she realized I was checking them out again that evening. She invited me in for a moment and once the door closed she put her arms around my neck moving into a nice hug.

Her body was pressed against mine when I heard her soft voice in my ear. "Did you know Bonnie lives in town too?"

I didn't react right away, but my body did. I got hard immediately as the memory of her older sister came to mind. Right then I could literally see her on her hands and knees taking my cock with her face and tongue buried in Teresa's hot pussy.

Teresa started laughing softly then. "You haven't changed a bit Mike. You really haven't." As she said that though she moved slightly and proved she hadn't really either. Her hand slid down my body, finding the bulge in my jeans she was so familiar with. She ran that soft hand over me saying softly, "Hello old friend."

She backed away from me then and turned out the light. I could still see her of course in the dim light coming in from the street. I saw that broad smile I remembered as she took my hand leading me into the dark living room.

Leading me to the couch she had me sit, taking a place right next to me. She leaned in close then. I could feel her hot breath on my ear as she whispered to me then.

"Bonnie told me all about the night I left and what you two were doing as I drove away." Her hand was on my cock again as she said, "I've always wondered about that. And I want to try it Mike. Right here and now."

I looked at her with a look of surprise on my face. I'd expected the possibility of a hug and possibly even a soft kiss for old times sake. This was completely unexpected though and right then it completely blew my mind.

She saw my look of surprise and smiled. "You think I'm kidding don't you?"

I had to nod my answer. I was pretty much speechless right then and she knew it. I saw her sit back slightly before reaching down to the bottom of her shirt. I watched in fascination as she pulled it up and off, those DD tits of hers bouncing as she did. She tossed it aside and looked back at me. "Convinced now?"

"I guess I am." I saw her smile at that. "Good. So how were you dressed that night?"

Bonnie and I had been sitting in my car a few driveways away. My pants had been around my ankles that night, so I stood up, undid them and slid them down my legs. I sat back down then, my cock standing up proudly in front of Teresa.

She nodded approvingly, looking first at my hard cock then back up at my face. "Show me what you did then Mike."

My right hand slid over her body first, teasing her hard nipples as I did. Then it moved to the back of her head. My fingers wrapped themselves in her long dark hair then. Without hesitation, I pulled Teresa over. Her tits were pressing against my thighs as her lips touched my cock. I remembered what I'd told her sister that night so I looked at her in that position and growled, "Open wide slut."

Her lips parted and my hand made sure she took my cock into her hot wet mouth. Remembering all those blowjob lessons we had when she was a virgin I smiled. I knew she could do exactly what Bonnie had done that night. So I looked down and watched as my hand slowly pushed her head all the way down my hard cock.

Sliding into her throat again was fantastic as was seeing her lips wrapped around the base of my cock again. I held her there for a moment or two, savoring the sight of her in that position. Then I pulled her head up, only to plunge deep into her throat again.

We started slowly of course, but minutes later I was literally fucking her hot mouth. I drove her head down my shaft every time, watching every second of it. Fifteen minutes later I felt the cum rising, so I pulled her head up slightly and shot my load over her tongue. As usual I could imagine the inside of her mouth being coated with hot sticky cum and for me that made things even better.

I heard her swallowing to keep up, taking my load down her throat. Teresa always made sure she got every drop and that night was no different. After she got it all I pulled her back up and saw her smiling.

"We should have done that before Mike. That was fascinating."

I agreed with that. I let go of her then and she got up, walking over to the table. She wrote something down then came back to me. I watched those big tits bouncing as she did and smiled.

She handed me a piece of paper and explained. "Here's Bonnie's address. As soon as you leave I'll call her and let her know you're coming over." She flashed me a quick grin then and added, "Knowing Bonnie she might even meet you at the door naked."

"Make sure you tell her to do just that." I saw Teresa nod. "So tell me Teresa. Do you want me to come over again while I'm visiting?"

I saw her give me a long look. "I don't know Mike. This was fun and all, but if you came back I'm betting we'd both want more. I'm not sure I want that just yet." I saw her smile as she added, "I'll think about it though. That's a promise."

I was mildly disappointed by that, but I nodded. I knew how she felt. It felt like I was moving backwards instead of forward in life that evening, and both of us understood that. Still, I admit I would have loved using every inch of her body once again.

My time with her that evening though was done, so I got up, dressed and headed for the door. Teresa surprised me by following me still topless. She even moved into the doorway, giving me another hug. I did exactly what I'd done so many times at her parents house that night. I leaned over and sucked those hard nipples into my mouth, making her groan.

When I finished with them she said, "Go. Go see what happens with Bonnie." I left then, climbing into my car and starting it. I looked up and saw her on her phone in the living room then. She looked out the window and smiled before walking over to press those big tits against the cool glass. I just shook my head and waved, seeing her wave back.

Looking at the paper she'd given me I realized I knew the area Bonnie was in. It was about 10 minutes away, so I drove over easily finding her house. I sat there for a moment after shutting the car off remembering my fun not only with Bonnie but with both sisters.

I finally climbed out though and walked up the dark sidewalk before knocking on the door. Bonnie answered in a robe, grinning from ear to ear.

"Hey Mike. How's it going?" I looked her over and smiled myself. She hadn't changed a bit.

"I'm good Bonnie. You look great by the way." That's when she undid her robe, pulling it off right there in the doorway. Memories of all of the times I'd gotten to play with that body were running through my head then.

"Thanks. Come on in." I did and she took my hand, leading me to the only room that had a light on. Walking through the door made me smile to myself. Bonnie's bedroom was a kinky masterpiece. I saw silk scarves and handcuffs on the headboard, along with sex toys scattered over the bedside table. There were even a couple of video cameras set up and ready to take in the action on the bed.

"Jesus Bonnie! You've gotten a lot more interesting over the years."

She laughed as she sat down on the bed. "I guess I have. Most of that is thanks to you though. If you hadn't indulged your Dom side the night Teresa left, I probably still wouldn't know how much I like to play that way."

I nodded, not quite believing her. "I think you would have. After all, anyone who'd suck my cock just for a taste of her sisters pussy had a pretty good start on things."

I started pulling my clothes off again then as she watched. I could see her eyes focused on my cock as my jeans slipped off for the second time that night. She laid back eventually allowing me to crawl over her as I joined her on her bed.

My hand slid over her familiar body then. She was taller than Teresa but she'd inherited the same DD tits. I couldn't help but play with her hard nipples then, watching them perk up even more as my fingers caressed them. One of her hands dropped to my hard cock, sliding slowly up and down my length. After a few moments she surprised me by rolling over on top of me.

I saw her look down at me as she stroked my shaft. I was inches away from that hot pussy I remembered so well right then. I watched her as her eyes took in my cock. She moved slightly then, rubbing my shaft across a nice wet pussy. Finally she moved even higher and slipped my cock into her.

Watching her do that was just as fucking amazing as it sounds. Bonnie's hot pussy slid down my length, taking me in inch by inch. That hot pussy swallowed my cock and Bonnie moaned, her hands on my chest to support herself.

"God that feels good!" I agreed, running my hands over her massive tits before squeezing them hard, just like she liked. That got Bonnie's ass moving and soon she was riding me hard working toward an orgasm.

My hands were on her hips then, slamming her hard and fast. She started shaking on top of me and my right hand slid down to tease her clit. That was all it took right then. Bonnie plunged down my cock one last time, finally coming all over my hard shaft. Her pussy squeezed my cock as she came. Finally she stopped with me buried inside her to catch her breath.

I watched as she climbed off then. She moved next to me, getting into position on her hands and knees. I was moving then too. I knelt in front of her and slid my cock into her mouth.

I couldn't resist as I looked down, seeing her clean her pussy off by hard cock. "Too bad that's not Teresa on there."

She slid off me and laughed. "I hear that. It's been way too long since that happened though."

That was when I moved again, this time kneeling behind that tight little ass of hers. I heard her voice then.

"Remember how I like it Mike?"

I slapped her ass, turning it red and making her moan. "That's it! That's perfect!" She looked back over her shoulder then with a smile. "Fuck me Mike. Hard and fast and give me your cum!"

I remembered and slammed her just like she wanted. I literally pounded her, making her cum again before I shot my load. I was buried deep inside her as I did, both of us gasping for breath. We slowed down and stopped before I slipped out of her and laid down.

She did the same, curling up next to me with a smile on her face. "I guess I miss that a lot more than I thought." She looked up catching my eye as she said, "And now you've got me thinking about Teresa too."

I nodded. "I've been doing that for quite a while now. You two live so close. I'm surprised she hasn't been over here more."

I was glancing around the room as she spoke and saw a picture in a frame that I'd missed before. Bonnie was in it with another redhead. Both of them were topless and laughing as the picture was taken. I looked at it for a long minute before asking, "Is that you and Wendy in that picture?"

Wendy was the youngest of the sisters and since I didn't want to get arrested back in the day, she and I had never gotten together. When Bonnie nodded and smiled I had to ask, "How old is she now?"

"19, actually almost 20." Bonnie smiled up at me then. "She didn't inherit the family trait though. As you can see."

She was right. Wendy wasn't nearly as busty as both of her sisters. Still by my guess she was displaying a nice full C cup that fit her well.

Bonnie saw me staring and smiled to herself. "Like what you see Mike?"

I nodded of course. Bonnie looked at me for a long minute, almost as if thinking about something. When she made up her mind she spoke.

"She looks like the Innocent girl next door doesn't she?"

I nodded. Just from that picture that's the conclusion I'd draw.

"She isn't Mike. She's wilder than Teresa and me both. Maybe when put together."

"I'm not buying that one Bonnie. Give me an example."

"Sure. On her 19th birthday I let her have a party here. I came home to find no one in the living room. I found her in the bedroom that night taking on 3 guys at once."

The look of shock on my face just made her nod. "One in her mouth, one in her pussy and one in her ass."

"Holy shit!" The face in the picture and that story just didn't add up. Although it was a fascinating mental image, that was for sure.

"Damn! If she'd just been 19 when I knew you two way back when." I heard Bonnie laugh.

"You'd have went for a clean sweep wouldn't you? All three sisters?"

I nodded vigorously. "Damn right I would have."

She sat up then and grabbed her phone, face timing her sister. I watched in amazement as Wendy answered, seeing her sister sitting naked on the bed.

I saw Wendy look at her sister's body approvingly before saying, "Looks like someone is having fun tonight!"

Bonnie laughed at that. "Yeah I am. Do you remember Mike?"

"The one you told me all the stories about, right?"

I looked at Bonnie who turned to me. "When she turned 18 we told her everything. Literally everything." She turned back to her phone then.

"That's him. He's here right now and was just mentioning something about having all three sisters." I saw Wendy's eyes light up at that.

"Feel like coming over and giving him a try?" Wendy didn't even hesitate.

"Hell yes. Let me get ready and I'll be there in about 20 minutes or so." She broke the connection and Bonnie turned back to me.

"There you go. It looks like you'll get your wish tonight."

Bonnie laid back and we waited for her youngest sister. "And she's really that wild?"

"Oh God yes! I don't think she's found a boundary yet."

We chatted for a little over 20 minutes until finally I heard the front door open and close. Bonnie smiled and wrapped her hand around my hard cock then, stroking me as Wendy walked into the room.

She had an old beat up t-shirt on, and tight jeans. She looked at me face and then down to her sister's hand sliding over my length. "Good to see you again Mike."

I nodded as she started peeling her clothes off right then and there. I was right. Those C cups she had were fantastic and her pussy was nicely shaved, just like both her sisters.

She stretched out on the bed with her head about at my waist. She was watching her sister's hand as it slid up and down my hard cock. After a moment she looked at Bonnie asking, "May I?"

Bonnie nodded and let Wendy take my cock in hand. I watched that completely unexpected sight, imagining what Wendy would be like. She looked away from the cock in her hand finally and up at me.

"So what have you and Bonnie been doing?" I opened my mouth to answer, but she stopped me.

"Here, let me guess." I saw her stick out her tongue then, making contact with the base of my shaft. I was staring wide eyed as that tongue dragged up the length of my cock before swirling around the head. Wendy stopped after that and smiled.

"Yup. Tastes like Bonnie all right." I saw her grin and look over at her sister then.

"Get down here and help me with this."

Bonnie scooted down and moments later I had two sisters sucking my cock. Bonnie was magnificent as usual, but Wendy went all out. I felt her hot tongue caressing my balls gently as her sister swallowed my length.

They ended up on either side of it, their lips pressed together and sliding up and down my length. When I told them I was going to cum Bonnie moved away, giving Wendy a clear shot.

Bonnie could see my cock throbbing in her sister's mouth and grinned. When she rolled over on her back it hit me. I knew what I was going to see then.

Sure enough Wendy had caught all my cum in that hot mouth of hers. She slid up and off my cock before opening her mouth right over her sister's. I could see thick hot cum dripping into Bonnie's mouth then, and watched as she swallowed it.

When Wendy pressed her lips to her sister's and their tongues slid into each other's mouths, I pretty much had the answer to the only question I had left. After they finished swapping my cum, Wendy sat up looking content.

Like an idiot I asked though. "So I take it you play with girls too?"

Wendy actually laughed at that, looking up at Bonnie. I saw Bonnie grin before she told her sister, "Just show him."

Wendy climbed on top of her sisters face, looking down the bed at me. I saw Bonnie's hands come up then and pull her down until that hot pussy was right on her tongue.

Wendy's eyes closed and she moaned in pleasure, her ass moving slightly as Bonnie licked that hot pussy of hers. I guess she enjoyed being watched because it didn't take long for her to cum all over Bonnie's face. Seeing Wendy shake in orgasm was something I'd never even imagined up to that point. It was just as hot as Teresa's first time though and it got me going again.

Wendy caught her breath and turned to me with a smile. "Lay down Mike. I've always wanted to try something with you."

When I did she climbed on top of me and slid right down my hard cock. Bonnie watched as she groaned. "Oh fuck! That's even better than my fantasy!"

Bonnie smiled and whispered to me. "I'll be right back." I was concentrating on Wendy's hot pussy then so I just nodded, watching her younger sister sliding up and down me slowly.

Wendy had cum on my cock several times before Bonnie actually came back. I glanced her way and saw her lay her phone down before climbing into bed with us again. That made me curious of course.

"What did you do?"

"Just lay back and enjoy. You'll find out."

So I concentrated on Wendy again, savoring that hot pussy as it caressed my cock. Bonnie propped herself up on one elbow before leaning in and capturing one of Wendy's nipples in her mouth. The sight was amazing. That's when I heard the front door open and close again.

My eyes were on the door as Teresa walked in. She was dressed pretty much like Wendy had been, her DD tits swaying under an old t-shirt.

Bonnie got up then standing behind her as her youngest sister rode my cock. I saw her whisper in Teresa's ear then. It took a while, but finally I saw one slow nod from Teresa.

Bonnie looked happy then and started helping Teresa out of her clothes. Wendy came on top of me again then, finally rolling off to one side. I looked at Bonnie at that point. "So what's this?"

She grinned. "It's a first for all of us. I've always wondered if my bed was big enough for three sisters all at once."

When Wendy grinned too, I got up knowing I was going to get a show. Sure enough, all three of them laid down almost in a circle. I could see their heads were between each other's legs as I shook my head in amazement.

Bonnie had her tongue buried in Teresa of course. Teresa was licking Wendy and Wendy had her face buried in Bonnie's wet pussy right then. I watched the sight in amazement as all three sisters made each other cum that way.

After laying on the bed and catching their breath, Wendy looked at me before climbing up on her hands and knees. "Fuck me Mike." As I got into position behind her both Teresa and Bonnie complained. Wendy smiled, telling them, "I'm the only one that hasn't felt him cum in me yet. Am I right?"

The other two nodded reluctantly. "Then I'm going first."

Bonnie and Teresa laid down to watch, their bodies right in front of Wendy. Wendy played with both of them as I fucked that soaking wet pussy from behind. Wendy finally came again, shaking under me as her sister's rolled toward each other.

I followed Wendy seconds later, driving my cock deep one last time before pumping her full of cum. Bonnie was working over Teresa's hard nipples then with her mouth, making her moan. I saw Wendy grin as she caught her breath before diving face first into Teresa.

12