The final sister Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That evening turned out to be an all out orgy basically. I saw everything that night and hours later we all ended up drifting off to sleep in a pile on Bonnie's bed.

I felt someone move early in the morning and looked up to see Teresa getting out of bed looking for her clothes. I got up too holding a finger to my lips. She nodded and we walked out to the living room.

"I've got to go Mike. I've got an appointment early tomorrow."

I nodded, looking into her deep brown eyes. "I'm sorry to see you go."

She almost laughed. "You've still got two very willing sluts in there you know."

"I know. I was really hoping to spend a little more time with you though." I realized right then what I meant by saying that. Teresa did too and looked at me sadly.

"It was never going to be a lifetime thing Mike. But we had fun."

I had to laugh at that. I agreed with her too. "That we did. Seeing you trying everything for the first time was amazing."

She smiled gently then. "Next time you come back, give me a call. Maybe we can get together again then."

I nodded as she dressed. She turned back to me then and leaned up to kiss me. That turned into a bit more than a soft gentle goodbye kiss, and moments later just like back in the day my hands was under her shirt exploring those huge tits. She stopped though, moving away from me.

"Goodbye Mike." I felt a pang of regret as she walked away, the door closing gently behind her. I walked back in the bedroom then and gently laid down behind Wendy, cuddling up next to her.

When my eyes opened the next day I had quite a sight in front of me. Bonnie had pulled out a strap on and was fucking Wendy right there on the bed. I wasted no time before joining in, sliding deep into Wendy's mouth.

One massive orgasm for all of us later Bonnie climbed out of bed, going in search of coffee. She pulled her clothes on and the front door closed as she left, leaving me with Wendy.

"Mike, I need to tell you something." It sounded important so naturally I said, "Be my guest."

"Up until last night you were just a fantasy for me. You know, the one that gets you off on those lonely nights?" I nodded.

"It's different now though." I saw her think, considering her words carefully. "You're real now. And I've been thinking about something."

I waited quietly, wondering what that could be. I heard her sigh before she said, "I've tried pretty much everything sexually Mike. Literally. I found something strange running through my mind last night though."

"So what was it?"

"I found myself wanting to do all those things still. But when they ran though my head, you were there with me enjoying things as much as I was."

"What are you telling me Wendy? Just come out with it."

"I'm thinking I want to see if there's more between us Mike. Other than just wild sex."

Her green eyes were searching my face as I digested that. I finally nodded slowly.

"I get that." Looking at her I finally said, "Ok. Let's see then." I saw her smile and told her, "I've got two more nights in town. How about a real date tonight?"

She agreed to that right before Bonnie came back with coffee. We drank it, all of us still exhausted from the night before.

Wendy and I dressed and left eventually. I walked her to her car before saying, "So. Six tonight then?" She nodded, taking my cell and punching in her number. She looked at me almost shyly before kissing me in the driveway. Then she climbed into her car and headed out, leaving me thinking about the coming evening.

I sat in my car and finally laughed to myself. I could just picture it. Wendy and I hit it off and fall in love and get married. I was still chuckling as I thought about that.

God the family reunions would be interesting!

12