The Final Week

Story Info
James fucks his sexy niece and observes something new.
4k words
3.83
29.9k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All characters presented, even those not presented are 18 and over. Whatever.

Anyway, this story includes transgender sex, cheating, incest and hardcore fucking. If you do not approve of such things I suggest you leave now as it will over get worse from this point.

Also, if you have done so previously, I advise you go read the previously uploaded story, Passing The Torch which introduces the characters involved.

Thank you.

******

James Reynolds took a long and relaxing breath of the cool autumn air as he stepped out of the taxi on Tuesday morning. He stood before the colossal of mansion of Kyle Anderson, pornstar and XXX film mogul who also happened to be the husband of his niece, Emily.

After paying the driver, he stepped up the path to the front door and gave it a sharp knock.

The door soon opened to reveal his mother Cat, naked as always as she smiled widely at seeing him.

"Jimmy!" she exclaimed, spreading her arms as her son smiled and did the same.

They soon closed the distance, her huge tits pressed against her son's chest. Their lips then locked in a passionate open mouthed kiss as James gripped his mother's juicy round ass.

She smiled warmly and pulled him in the house, the two walking hand in hand as they entered the living room, James seeing he had arrived in the middle of a family orgy, the Anderson clan and their counterparts fucking hard.

His sister Victoria was on her hands and knees getting violently up the ass fucked by his nephews's boyfriend Aaron.

"Oh FUCK!" Victoria screamed as Aaron's huge black dick stretched her asshole, "H-hey little bro!"

James grinned and nodded at her, watching as Cat wasted no time in removing her son's pants, stroking his hard cock.

"Mmm..." she moaned as she traced the throbbing and prominent veins adorning his shaft, "I've missed this cock..."

She then sank to her knees and began to suck him off gleefully as his back was to the couch, allowing him to lean down and make out with Victoria.

He lay back and moaned, loving the feeling of his mother's blowjob again. He then heard Aaron let out a long and low grunt as he unloaded his seed into Victoria's asshole.

"Fuck..." she panted, feeling his cum oozing from her abused hole as Aaron pulled out and went to fuck Grayson.

"So where's that sexy fiancé of yours?" Cat asked, licking up her son's cock.

"She had some stuff to do for work. She should be here later this week."

"Looks like we'll have to keep that dick occupied until she gets here then..." Victoria grinned, rubbing his back and fondling his balls as they made out yet again.

******

The next morning, Jason awoke with a major hangover. He looked on either side of him to see his mother and sister, both still fast asleep after a long night of hard fucking.

He staggered to the bathroom and took a piss, hearing someone fucking the shower already. He laughed and made his way back out, finding Kyle and Selena in the kitchen, Selena on her knees and sucking him off.

"Morning guys," James said, both returning the greeting.

He went to the fridge and grabbed some juice, pouring a glass and drinking as he stroked his morning wood.

"Need some help with that?" Kyle asked with a grin, flicking his eyes toward James' dick.

"Huh?" he asked, suddenly realizing what he meant and chuckled, "Oh no thanks Kyle. I'm not into guys."

Kyle smiled and shrugged. "Suit yourself."

He then pulled Selena up by her hair and shoved his dick into her asshole, the Latina slut moaning as he began to fuck her.

James couldn't resist but to shove his dick into her open mouth. As he fucked her throat, he couldn't help to look at Kyle.

He hadn't seen him in years but the once scrawny teen had certainly filled out, rippling muscles, chiseled abs and chest. Not to mention the massive cock that was the envy of almost every male on both sides of the family.

James had to brace himself as Kyle fucked Selena furiously from behind, her slobber dripping down her chin as she gagged on his cock.

By the time James finally came, Kyle was still going at it, pulling out and shoving his dick into Selena's pussy fucking her in a standing doggy position until he came hard.

"Fuck..." he groaned in his deep voice as he pulled his cock out, still semi hard as the rest of the family came down for breakfast.

James didn't even notice he was still staring at Kyle's dick until he slapped him on the arm as he went to the dining room as the household staff set down everyone's plates.

"What the fuck was that?" James wondered, heading in to eat also.

******

Later that afternoon, James called Janice and she said she would be leaving the next morning after she finished signing some papers at her art gallery.

He smiled at the thought of her meeting his entire family and went on outside by the pool. The house was pretty much empty with everyone out engaged in some form of sexual deviancy or another.

In the pool however, he saw Emily's daughter Denise lounging on a pool floatie, completely naked except for her large tinted shades which completely hid any view of her eyes.

Passing by, James believed she was asleep and thus not noticing the rock hard erection sprouting from his crotch.

"Hey Uncle Jimmy," he then heard, turning to see Denise waving at him, her 34F tts having he slightest sheen of moisture on them, making them glisten in the noon sun.

"Hey Denise," he replied, walking back.

"Hot day," she said, looking up at him.

He nodded. Though he couldn't see her eyes, he could feel them on his dick. She then got off the raft and stepped from the pool over to him, taking gentle hold of his throbbing cock.

"I know we haven't met much since you haven't visited since I turned 18 but..." Denise said, stroking him as she kissed him softly, "I wanted to give you my own special welcome."

Soon, James' head was between his grand niece's legs, eating away at her delicious barely legal pussy.

Denise moaned in pleasure, playing with James' hair and her tits as he licked and slurped on her cunt.

"Ohhh fuck..." she moaned, James sitting up and kissing her before sucking her stiff pink nipples while she stroked his cock.

She then leaned down and sucked his hard cock into her mouth as she fondled his heavy balls.

"Oh fuck yeah..." he groaned, gripping her hair as she sucked him faster, gagging lightly as his dick slid down her throat.

She sucked him deeper and deeper, feeling her uncle grip her hair and lightly fuck her face, his balls tapping softly against her chin as she gripped his ass, pulling him into her mouth.

"Oh my god..." James groaned, "fuck yes Denise. You suck cock as good as your grandmother..."

"Who do you think taught me?" she asked with a seductive smile as she looked up at him, beating him off.

James simply smiled back as Denise swiftly inhaled his cock, her uncle groaning as he began to fuck her face, jackhammering his dick down her throat as Denise gagged and struggled to breathe.

Just when she thought she'd pass out, James pulled from her mouth but in seconds was right back it. He grunted as thought he was about to cum just as Denise pulled from his dick and stood, guiding him by his dick to a pool chair and sitting before him.

James leaned down and kissed her deeply, groping her right tit and thumbing her nipple, finding it was hard as a rock.

She moaned into his mouth, rubbing her wet pussy with her right hand as she stroked his dick softly with her left.

She then lay on her back and spread her legs, James gripping his dick at the base and sliding into her wet hole, grunting as he slid into her pussy.

She moaned and lay her head back, kissing him and holding the back of his head as he grunted into her mouth.

"Oooh yes..." she moaned, "fuck me Uncle Jimmy. Fuck me good!"

He groaned and sped up, slamming his dick into her harder and harder as he gripped the chair on either side of her head.

He watched her eyes glowing as he pushed her knees yo by her tits and began to fuck her even faster, his balls hitting against her asshole.

"OH MY GOD YES!" Denise screamed, her cunt stretched around his dick as he railed her deeply.

James squeezed her tits, loving the look of lust in her eyes as he sawed his dick in and out of her.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck... YES! THAT DICK FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD!" Denise howled, gripping and clawing at his back.

James grunted, feeling that she was about to cum as her pussy juice squelched around his dick. She wrapped his legs around his waist and took it hard, gripping the back of his head as she screamed loudly, her pussy exploding on his dick.

He slowed down to let her recover, their lips meeting in yet another passionate and fiery kiss. Denise then got up, turning over onto all fours and feeling as James wasted no time in sliding his dick right back in.

She moaned and looked back at him as he fucked her, slapping her ass as he drilled her sweet pussy.

"Ohhh fuck yes..." she moaned, "you have such a big dick, Uncle Jimmy!"

James gripped her hips as he fucked her faster, both of them moaning and grunting together. Denise moaned as she rubbed her clit in circular motions at the same pace of James' thrusts.

She then screamed as he couldn't resist but to shove his thumb into her tauntingly tight asshole, reaching up to squeeze her bouncing tits.

"OH FUCK YESSSSS!" she screamed out again.

James grunted and slapped her ass, throwing his head back and thrusting his hips even faster as he felt his niece's smooth wet pussy pleasure every inch of his dick.

"Holy shit that's so fucking good..." he groaned, slapping her ass again.

Denise loved the feeling of his bloated nuts slapping hard against her clit and he leaned down to kiss her again before he pulled out, rimming her ass before lapping at her pussy once more.

"Mmm..." she moaned, rubbing his head, "fuck yes..."

She then turned and guided him onto the chair on his back and slid her pussy down on his dick, James smiling and squeezing her tits, kissing and sucking nipples.

She smiled and cradled his head like a suckling infant as she began to ride, moaning softly in pleasure as she moved her pussy up and down his cock.

James groaned also, fucking her from beneath. His dick felt like he was in a milking machine, his mouth full of her soft and warm tits while her cunt juice oozed down his dick.

James could feel Denise flinch each time his dick pounded against her cervix. For any other girl her age, it would've felt almost as if his dick were splitting her in half but she took it like a pro, gripping his shoulders and slamming her cunt on his hard dick.

James finally released her tit from his mouth and fell back, groaning in incredible pleasure as he gripped her ass, watching her beautiful rack bounce above him.

She leaned back, gripping the sides of the chair and supporting herself on her arms as she bounced harder.

James grinned, putting his arms behind his head and simply enjoying the show, watching his sexy niece ride his dick.

After a few minutes, he thirsted for her tits again, pulling her forward and sucking them back into his mouth as he took over, pistoning his dick into her pussy.

"Oh my god! FUCK YES!" she screamed, James sinking his teeth into her left nipple and fucking her harder.

She began to bounce again, James grunting as he held her hips and fucked back at her, the two looking deeply into each other's eyes and going at it harder and harder, as if trying to outfuck the other.

"Your dick feels so fucking good..." she moaned, rubbing his hairy chest and bringing herself down harder on it.

"Oh and so does your pussy baby..." he groaned, biting his lip and closing his eyes tightly to hold back his orgasm.

Just when he thought that he would explode, her orgasm struck first, making her scream and shake as she experienced a hard and fulfilling climax, barely avoiding triggering that of her uncle.

After she recovered, she smiled dirtily at him and pulled him up to kiss him passionately before dismounting, sliding down to suck him off again.

James moaned softly, holding her head as she bobbed on his dick and played with his balls. James moaned and lay his head back, loving the sound of his sexy niece slurping on his cock.

He began to gently fuck her face, Denise looking up at him with watery eyes and gagging lightly until he released her head.

She then pulled up and swung her leg back over him, sliding his dick back inside of her. She began to ride him again, James feeling on her tits as she bounced her big ass on his crotch.

Their lips met in a fiery open mouthed kiss as he began to fuck her from beneath. She moaned loudly and watched his face contort with pleasure as he fucked her, loving the way her pussy pleasured his throbbing dick.

After a few more minutes of this, she dismounted again and shoved his dick back into her mouth, sucking hungrily before mounting him in reverse cowgirl and riding him hard as she reached to fondle his balls.

"Oh shit!" James groaned, rubbing her clit and fucking back at her.

"FUCK YES!!" Denise cried, her tits bouncing, "FUCK ME!"

Her breathing became labored as she endured his intense thrusts, fueled by his need to cum inside of her. Another orgasm rocked her body, making her cry out at the top of her lungs as her pussy juice creamed his dick and her thighs.

In an instance, she was facing him again, riding his cock more powerfully than ever. James' eyes rolled back as he struggled to maintain his grip on her rapidly bouncing ass.

"FUCK... HOLY SHIT!" he groaned in pained pleasure, Denise gleefully looking down at him.

"FUCK!" she cried, "you're so fucking big, Uncle Jimmy!"

He couldn't respond, his body numb with pleasure, enjoying the sensation of her teenage pussy.

"Is my pussy than your fiancé's?" she moaned down at him, scratching his chest.

He could only nod, transfixed at watching her tits bounce and she smiled wickedly, leaning down and kissing him, pressing her forehead against his.

"You know this pussy is open to you whenever you want it?" she whispered, prompting his cock to throb inside her, making her giggle.

She picked up speed again, making him moan at her words and feeling of her pussy.

"So... damn... deep..." she moaned, seeing he was lost in watching her tits bounce. She grabbed his head, pulling his face into her cleavage, James instantly grabbing her hips and driving his hard dick inside of her.

"YES!" she cried, screaming as she gripped the back of his head so hard, James thought she might rip out a handful of his hair, "FUCK ME HARDER!"

James leaned back to suck her right hard nipple, his hips a blur as he fucked her. His starving mouth sealed around the tit, sucking hard for milk that was not yet there.

He then released it and looked up at her kissing her deeply again.

"Oh my god, you're fucking amazing!" James groaned, "just your grandmother was when we were kids!"

Denise smiled at the compliment, knowing Victoria was the biggest slut in the entire family. This drive her to fuck him even faster, her ass smacking his nuts as her tits banged against his chin.

He kept right on fucking her as well, grunting with every hard drive into her pussy, the sounds of slickness like music to his ears.

"Your dick is so good!" she moaned, kissing all over his face.

"And your pussy is to die for!" James grunted, so close.

Denise sensed his approaching climax and smiled. "I know you've been waiting to fuck me since I was born..."

"Fuck yeah..." he groaned, kissing all over her sweaty breasts.

"Do it Uncle." she moaned softly in his ear, "fill my pussy with all that hot thick cum..."

"Fuck..." he groaned, trying to fight back.

"Cmon," she moaned, "it isn't even incest without your big dick stuffing my pussy with all that jizz."

He couldn't make a response, his dick controlling his actions as her pussy sought to pull every drop from his aching balls.

"OH FUCK!" Denise cried as he began to fuck her hard yet again.

James grit his teeth, grunting with every hard and deep uppercut to her pussy.

"FUCK! FUCK YES!" Denise screamed, wrapping her arms around his neck and driving down on him just as hard as he was driving into her.

"Yeah... yeah..." James groaned as he looked into her eyes.

"Cum in your slutty niece," she panted, "make her big and pregnant and give birth to stud like you!"

She screamed again as she began to cum violently, loud enough for any neighbor outside to hear, triggering his orgasm.

"Oh god... OH MY FUCKING GOD I'M ABOUT TO CUM!"

"FUCK YES!" she cried, bouncing on him harder and harder, "fill me up! Give me every fucking drop! FUUUUUUUCK!!!"

James groaned louder and louder, hugging her body to his and pumping his dick into her, feeling his cum rising up his shaft.

Denise then screamed as her own orgasm gripped her like she was possessed, her cunt flexing around his dick as she convulsed on top of him.

James cried out loudly, feeling the first rocket of thick potent cum fire into her welcoming teenage pussy.

Her wet cunt continued coaxing every drop of jizz in his balls into her, their sweaty bodies pressed together as the wet sounds of their fucking filling the backward.

"F-fuck... fuck... fuck..." she kept panting, holding his face to her tits as she could feel his cum blasting into her with every hard throb of his dick in pace with his rapid heartbeat.

James kissed her deeply, palming her ass as his dick gave one final jolt and he fell back onto the couch.

"Holy shit!" Denise exclaimed with a giggle, feeling down to where they were joined and tasting the mix of their juices on her fingers, moaning at the taste.

They panted, Denise remaining on top of him for a few minutes before slipping off of him and kissing him deeply.

"Well that was fucking incredible..." she smiled, licking his cock clean.

"T-thanks," James panted, his dick laying softly on his stomach, "you weren't too bad yourself."

She smiled and stood, kissing him again. "Feel free to bring that by room tonight. When you aren't balls deep in Grandma Cat that is."

He laughed and slapped her ass as she went in the house, James laying down a little longer waiting for feeling to return to his legs before going inside as well, pouring himself a glass of bourbon.

He then went upstairs, deciding to follow Denice's advice and fuck his mother's tight ass a few rounds when he heard sounds from Kyle and Emily's room and peeked in.

His mouth then dropped open. He saw Kyle with his back against the headboard, holding Thomas' head as he sucked his father's cock.

James found the gay scene pretty revolting but found he couldn't turn away. He stood partially concealed in the doorway, watching Thomas suck and gag on Kyle's monster dick.

"Wow Dad," Thomas said, breathing heavily as he pulled up, James seeing Kyle's dick slick with his son's saliva, "your cock tastes so fucking good."

With no further pause, Thomas engulfed Kyle's dick again, his father giving a satisfied moan,

"Fuck yeah..." Kyle moaned, "suck my cock good son."

James watched the scene go on for at least another 10 minutes, his own dick getting very hard. Instinctively he began to jack off slowly, overcome with lust.

As Thomas pulled up, he got onto his hands and knees, Kyle spreading his son's asscheeks and spitting on his asshole, licking deep inside.

"Ohhh fuck..." Thomas moaned in pleasure, shuddering as his father rimmed him.

He gripped the sheets and occasionally reached back to grip Kyle's hair as he continued to lick his asshole, his muscular hand stroking his son's hard cock between his legs.

A little later, Kyle rose, his dick hard and throbbing for Thomas' ass. James watched as Thomas looked back at Kyle, biting his lip.

"You going to fuck me now, Daddy?"

12