The Final Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle grinned and spat in his hand, stroking his dick, still coated in Thomas' saliva from the intense blowjob and nodded.

"I'm going to fuck the shit out of you son," he replied, gripping Thomas' shoulder and pushing inside.

James' eyes widened as he watched his nephew's asshole do the same. Thomas cried out as his ass stretched to accommodate his father's great girth.

Soon, Kyle was fucking him with slow and intense thrusts as Thomas moaned in great pleasure, James watching his dick swing beneath him like a pendulum, Kyle's balls swinging against those of his son.

"Oh yeah Daddy," Thomas breathed, "fuck me. Fuck me good."

Kyle grabbed Thomas' hips and began fucking him even faster, Thomas' moans turning into howls as his father fucked the shit out of him.

"Fuck yes," Thomas panted, "oh yes..."

James watched them kiss, Kyle's muscular arms flexing as he grunted with each deep and powerful thrust, obviously reaching the point of orgasm.

"I'm so fucking close..." Kyle groaned.

"Do it," Thomas nodded, clenching his eyes shut, "cum in my slutty asshole!"

Kyle groaned loudly and seconds laters began to erupt, his bands unleashing a torrent of hot cum into Thomas' abused ass.

"FUCK!" they yelled in unison, James holding in his own cry of pleasure as his dick erupted, shooting bands of cum onto the hall carpet.

Kyle was still cumming as he looked back up, finishing after an orgasm that lasted nearly 2 minutes, finally pulling out and grinning.

James saw Kyle's jizz oozing from his son's ass, dripping off Thomas' balls as they caught their breath.

"That's a good boy Tommy," Kyle whispered as he slowly fingered his ass, kissing him passionately.

The two went another round, this time Kyle squatting on Thomas' dick, holding his son's chest as he bounced on his cock.

James began jacking off all over again, looking around to make sure no one saw him. After about 20 minutes of this savage fucking, Kyle got to his knees as Thomas jacked off, blasting his father's face and chest in several blasts of cum before Kyle sucked and licked him clean.

"That was so fucking good..." Kyle moaned, licking up his son's softening shaft.

"Indeed it was," Thomas panted, watching Kyle lick him clean, "but it looks like you could go a few more rounds..."

"I could, I could," Kyle replied, standing and laughing as they kissed, stroking each other's cocks before heading into the bathroom to shower.

James soon heard sounds of more raw gay incestuous fucking from the bathroom out of his line of sight from the hall. Part of him wanted to observe further but he felt disgusted with himself, looking at his jizz covered hand.

Instead, he backed up and proceeded to Cat's room, his mother giving him a hard fucking. But even after she was asleep on his chest, her huge tits pressed against his side, his dick still remained hard, thinking of the hot gay sex he had just witnessed.

12