The Finest Butt I Have Ever Known

Story Info
I had loved her for years. What would I do without her.
2.2k words
4.32
6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Finest Butt I Have Ever Known

I had mixed feelings at the going away party for my PA Gloria. When I started the company, at the age of 24, it was me and my partner Robert 'Bert' Kelly, 48, and Gloria Swim, 45. My name is Mick O'Dell and I am the brains of the outfit. No, that is BS. I am the idea man. I am the one who asks why we can't do this. Bert is the one who tells me if it can or can't be done. If he says it can't be done, I ask what do we have to do to do it?

Gloria was the zookeeper. She was the one who calmed down the fights and fired up the times we felt lost. As the company expanded she, at one time or another did the book keeping and payroll. She was HR. She answered the phones and saw to it the office was professional looking and clean. Yes, she did windows.

It only took about 8 months for me to fall in love with Gloria. She knew it and put a quick stop to it.

"Mick, can I see you in your office for a few minutes?"

"Sure Gloria."

She walked in as I sat at my desk. She closed the door behind her and locked it. There was no one else in the office and she locked the door. Curiouser and curiouser. After locking the door, she turned and walk to the front of my desk.

"Look Mick. You love me and we both know it. You are too young for me and I know it, but you don't. This is going to be a very uncomfortable situation very soon, so I want to get something out right now."

"Gloria? You think that I love you?"

"Either that, Boss, or you have a huge lusty crush."

"Ok, I'll admit that I have some pretty strong feeling for you. You are the most amazing woman I have ever met."

"Mick the women you have met have not been women. They have been girls. Older girls, but girls none the less. Some have been experienced in sex and some have been virgins, but all of them have been completely inexperienced in life. They can't help it, they just haven't had enough 365-day periods of time on this planet. Compared to them I am a flipping goddess!"

"I think you might be a Goddess."

"Like I said, the competition for the position is not very stout."

"So why the meeting behind locked doors?"

"Because I need to do something, and I need it to be just between you and me."

"Something?"

"Don't get your pecker all excited. You need to stop undressing me every time you see me. It is unprofessional and as the office expands it will be embarrassing and people will talk."

"I can see that. What do you think is the solution?"

As I finished asking that question, Gloria grabbed the zipper at the top of her dress and quickly pulled it down. She took no time to tease, just a quick zip and her dress was flung wide open, revealing no panties and a very hairy beaver. In spite of the very furry bush, her labia extended below the fur.

"GLORIA!"

"Relax."

She then undid the front closure on her bra and pulled it open like her dress. Her breasts immediately took their position hanging down with her bright pink nipples pointing up. Her breasts had that classic swoop shape with the flesh being fuller, rounder on the bottom. She stood there and after she gave me time to look, she shook them and let them fly around her chest and ribs. They were really nice, I didn't know then, but do now, they are size 34C.

Gloria then lifted her dress up above her waist and turned around and I let out a gasp. There in front of me was the most wonderful butt, I had ever seen. Nude beaches, magazines, online porn, gave me a decent inventory of butts and this was some butt. Gloria shook her bottom a bit and then took off walking around my office. The globes of her cheeks rose and fell and glided from left to right and back with the smooth movement of......a Goddess.

She came right to the front of my desk and bent over allowing her breasts to shake and sway before she plopped them down on the surface of my desktop. She then turned and bent over to give me the view from behind of her furry vagina and her less furry brown anus. Again, she shook her hips and then sat on the desk. Her cheeks spread out as only the hips of a mature woman would do.

After a few minutes, she stood and turned around, affixing the front clasp of her bra and shaking it slightly to properly seat the breasts. She then bent over and connected the two ends of the dresses zipper and pulled the tab all the way back up to just below her neck. She placed a fist on each of her hips and looked me in the eyes.

"There! Now you have seen the package. No reason to be undressing me with your eyes anymore."

I sat there in stunned silence and just stared, open-mouthed.

"Gloria, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen."

"I know. But remember your sample size is comprised of girls and airbrushed fakes."

"No, I have seen mature women naked on the beaches in Europe. You are fabulous."

"Oh shit! This is going to get worse, isn't it?"

"No Gloria, it won't. First thank you for the gift. I hope that I am worthy of it for as long as we work together. Second, I understand why you felt the need to do this. Please don't do it anymore. Third, I would like to ask a favor. Please.

"A favor?"

"Yes, Gloria, a favor."

"What might it be?"

"One day a week, at least, would you please wear pants to work. I am in love with your bottom. And it would make me feel very good if once a week I could get a glimpse of your wonderful butt moving around the office."

"If I do that, you are going to fall in love with me."

"Gloria, I already am, remember. Please."

"Ok. Oh, last thing. You say nothing of this to Bert, ok? This was between you and me."

And so, for the next 30 years, Gloria always made the point of wearing pants around the office at least one day a week. If we closed a big deal, she wore the pants a little tighter. If we were under a lot of stress, she would wear pants two or three days that week. Even in her 60's and on her 75th birthday, the day of her going away party, her bottom was still a joy to behold.

Gloria became my personal assistant the day we hired our 100th employee and now I was losing her. Her pension was considerable, and she would never need for anything financial as long as she lived. She had married Bert a few months after her reveal, so I never had a shot at her. I don't know if she ever said anything to Bert about my one request of her, but Bert never looked at me funny and never said anything.

We had not had the normal amount of contact over the last month as she trained her replacement and got her up to speed. She came from the HR and finance departments, just like Gloria had, only in a different way. I never met her and was wondering if I would before Gloria left. Every time I asked Gloria when I was going to meet my new PA, she only told me that I had nothing to worry about.

Now it was her last day and her time was drawing to a close. She promised that she was going to leave me with everything I was going to need. So now on her last day she stood there in tears having to say goodbye to friends that were like family. Bert had passed a couple of years ago from a heart attack and they never had kids. Gloria always told me that I was her kid. So now at 55, I stood in awe of the finest woman I had ever known. I did love her all these years. I never married, because the woman I loved was my work wife.

Over the years Gloria and Bert and I had gone on vacations together. We skied, we did tropical islands. Gloria always found an occasion on vacation to wear a small bikini or a thong to show off my favorite butt. On three occasions we went to a nude beach resort for a week and I was gifted to see her entire package. I often reminded myself that, not by coincidence, those times were in the years of my 30th, 40th, and 50th birthdays,

Gloria's butt was still firm and shapely even into her 70's. Those visions were forever burned into my memory. Every year I looked forward to a few days where I was able to see almost all of her glorious bottom. Bert was my friend and partner, so I never took advantage of the situations to accidentally touch her butt or to clutch it when we did a slow dance. I just admired from afar.

Now it was her last day and Gloria and her bottom were leaving. As was the case on every day that we were together, she and I were the last ones out of the office. I went to my office to get my briefcase and turned to see Gloria come into the office and turn to lock the door.

"Mick, this is the last time."

"I know." Tears were welling in my eyes.

"Come on, Boss. None of that."

"I can't help it. I am losing the only woman I have ever loved."

She looked at me and reached up and unfastened her jacket. She then unbuttoned her dress and opened it up. She unclasped the front closure of her bra and allowed her breasts to fall. They sagged a lot more than the first time I had seen them, but the nipples were still pink and the still pointed up.

She pulled her bikini panties down and stepped out of them, handing them to me. Then lifting her dress, she did a slow turn and stopped when her bottom was facing me. It was still the most beautiful butt I had ever seen.

"Gloria, I asked a favor the last time you did this. May I ask another?"

"Yes."

"May I please touch your bottom?"

"Yes, Mick, you may." She said lovingly.

She turned and bent over the desk and I walked around behind her. I got down on my knees and gazed at the finest butt in the world and the furry vagina under it. I placed my hands on each of her cheeks and gently squeezed them. Then, for no reason I could think of, I leaned in and kissed each cheek.

She stood and dressed. Both of us with tears in our eyes.

"Mick, you have been the best boss I could have ever asked for. You and Bert made a great thing here, don't let it go."

"I won't. Gloria."

"I know, you know."

"What?'

"I know why you never married."

I hung my head.

"It's ok. Bert knew too and valued you so much as a loyal friend because you never made a move on me."

"I would never do that to you."

"I know and that is why I decided to give you one more gift as I leave."

"You don't need to give me a gift."

"Yes, I do. I feel like I stole your life. You never had a life outside of the company and our vacations. You only dated when you had too for a dinner or convention. I feel like I owe you something for the life you lost loving me with no payoff."

"I don't feel that way."

"I know, and I love you because of it. So, I wanted to leave you with something to build your life on. You will be selling the company someday soon and retiring. I can't bear the thought of you retiring alone. I searched a long time for my replacement. She has been working with me for the past month and you need to know three things about her."

"Oh?"

"First she is a widow. Her husband died in the Mideast. She has no children."

"Second, she is as sharp as I ever was. She will allow you to keep getting things done and she can ride herd on the zoo."

"And lastly and most important of all, she already loves you and has a great butt. She has been with the company for 18 years and has had a crush on you since the first time she met you. It has grown into love over the past month. Ask her out, fall in love with her, get married and have some great years together. Please don't die alone, I love you too much for that to happen."

"What is her name?"

"Gloria."