All Comments on 'The Finishing School Ch. 02'

by chris99999

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyabout 4 years ago
Hmm well

It's an interesting story, I'm just pondering what else you will do. Also this comment is to make sure you don't kick anymore imaginary animals, like a moose or one of those giant hopping rats.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great Story

Five Star!

chris99999chris99999about 4 years agoAuthor
I liked it

The best story I have ever read!

Bammerman76Bammerman76about 4 years ago

The writing was well done, but to me at least it lacked emotion. I wasn't invested in the outcome of the story and didn't really care about the characters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More stories of the Finshing School

Hope you carry on with this story

linnearlinnearabout 4 years ago
Better

I judge your stories by David Enjoys His Perfect Job and although this was better than the first part it was still had some odd parts, visiting his parents and being told his sister was getting married and his going out to dinner alone. Neither of which added anything to the plot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Regarding the not-so-positive comments on Chapter 1, generally the criticism was towards the pacing of the story. The story progression happened too fast. Too much story was packed into limited words.

My advice is that for future chapters, hopefully you can spend more paragraphs to elaborate a scene, or even spend a few extra paragraphs to set up a scene, before moving onto the main part of hot sex.

You will definitely be writing more words, but that is needed if you want a story to receive the praises which you hoped.

My personal request for future chapters: Aside from the regular sex between James Gibson and the schoolgirls, maybe there can be some sexual attraction between James and the Headmistress, or James and a new hot teacher? You can also consider bringing back Angela Taylor from Chapter 1, or even introducing her hot daughter into the story. Or, you can have James using his talented massage techniques to give a few women regular massages, usually ending with hot sex and many orgasms for both.

I'm trying to provide some variety into the story, instead of just a normal meet schoolgirl, fuck schoolgirl plot. It might not be what the readers want, but hopefully it would give you some ideas on what to write for the next few chapters.

I've been following your stories since Glory Hole. Hope you will continue to write more erotic incest stories for us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sequel

I think the next time having a student who wants to see if he can fist her, fuck her anally, engage in a threesome (involving the Headmistress), and give her multiple orgasms, and if possible to get her to squirt. I think a return of Helen to fuck her Uncle after getting unsatisfactory sex from a male co-worker, should also be added. Maybe end the chapter with a suggestion that his mom or other sister has found out he fucked both his sister and niece, as a cliffhanger.

vonLassenvonLassenalmost 4 years ago
Not ring the bells

This one did not ring the bell for me, and i have read it more than once. i still don't know what's wrong but it could be me. So i have not been given any stars at all, i think that where the most honest to do.

Kind regards

vonLassen

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 2 years ago

Good authors have stories that they just cannot tell well and this subject is yours. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I liked the whole idea of the story. Whether other writers or would be writers don't like the way you wrote it is there problem. Of course, some things that were suggested could make it more erotic but that is up to you.

CcatoneCcatonealmost 2 years ago

Yes women do make changes and your story reflects that, some slow, some hinting, some just instantly, others you may want it only on special occasions and keep changing it up it gets better. I had refused screw a very close friend of hers over many years. I relented a gave in. She was a very assertive woman, smart overbearing, 6' 155lb,b cup, slightly manish, she a few blocks away from. My wife says you need to take out on a date and you both come back here and we talk a few minutes and we will all get in bed then I am going to tell you what to do and when OK. I my first thought was I shouldn't have agreed to this I thought again she probably going be ok and be over with. Well it was fantastic my wife orchestrated and choreographed, she used a sexy voice she made flow as a hot 🔥 sex that was spontaneous lust. Deb had several orgasms and blew my first load after 12 minutes of fucking the other one was normal but definitely intense I usually last 30 minutes or more, but that night was special and made sexy love to wife a 3 way of sorts. Deb became a regular at at our house and she dramatically changed personality wise. Her job demands her dominant attitude for her clients that deals with. I would never imagined that my wife would have me to have sex with another woman.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchris99999@chris99999
Well educated and interested in lots of things. All my stories are 100% fiction. They are the result of a dirty mind and a vivid imagination.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES