The Finishing School Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now that I knew she had a sensitive clit, I didn't rub it too hard. With a bit of luck I could make this last longer than yesterday.

"Rub it harder."

I did.

"Harder."

So she wanted a quick finish. It's not what I had planned, but it was best to give her what she wanted.

I was now flicking my finger over it at lightning speed, and she was moaning, almost continuously. It didn't take her long to reach it, and it was definitely a big one. I have always thought of her as being a lady, but now I realised that underneath that thin veneer of respectability, there was a woman hungry for sex.

It wasn't long before she was ready to leave. There was a small stain on her skirt, my fault, and it had resisted all her efforts to remove it. However, she didn't seem concerned.

"Thanks Uncle. You are good with your fingers, tomorrow I will see how good you are with your tongue."

Then she was gone, leaving me with a smile on my face, and a cock that was starting to go hard again, as I thought about tomorrow's lesson.

The lesson was supposed to be at ten, but at nine Helen asked for it to be moved to the afternoon. She said something had come up, and she needed to sort it out. I didn't ask what it was, I just agreed to the change. The lesson was now scheduled for five o'clock.

The extra hour that I had gained, was taken up with reading. I had a choice of a technical journal, that would help me with my teaching, or the latest blockbuster that I had recently bought. The novel won. It was enjoyable, but not as enjoyable as what was going to happen later on, when I would have my head between my Niece's legs.

I was late for our lesson, and Helen was already in the room.

"Sorry, Mr. Brown wanted a quick word."

"And it turned into a long word."

I laughed. She was right. Once he starts talking, you can never shut him up.

Looking at me, hands on hips, she said, "I started without you."

I didn't know what she meant, until she pointed to my desk. I laughed again. She had taken her knickers off and put them there.

"I thought it would save us a bit of time."

This time there was no kissing at all, and no playing with her tits. I went straight for her cunt. In record time she was on her back, and I was going down on her.

I have never known a woman who doesn't like to be licked, but I have also never known a woman who liked it as much as she did. As my tongue caressed her clit, she squealed with delight.

"I thought it would be good, but I never realised that it would be this good."

Then I sucked it into my mouth, and she almost climaxed.

"Do that again, and don't stop."

I kept on doing it, only stopping briefly to take deep breathes.

"If you suck it harder it will make me come."

Is that what she wanted me to do, or was she telling me to back off so that she would last longer?

"Do you want me to finish you off?"

"YES."

I then sucked her clit into my mouth, and while it was there, I pushed my tongue against it. That did the trick. As she orgasmed, I lifted my head, but it was trapped when she closed her legs. I had to wait until she was finished before she released me. I was lucky, another thirty seconds and I might have died of asphyxiation.

It was a while before she sat up.

"Wow! That was so good."

I laughed, then I pointed at my crotch, before saying, "What about me?"

She shook her head, so I was going to have to ask again, to even plead with her. However, when I saw her smiling, I knew that she was teasing me.

This time I didn't have to instruct her. She had done it yesterday, so she now knew what to do. As she stroked my cock, at the right speed, and with a nice firm grip, I closed my eyes. I was sure that I was going to enjoy it, and I did.

This time she made sure that none of it went on her clothes.

That night, while in bed, I read more of my book. I managed a couple of chapters before drifting off to sleep.

The next day I got up late. It was the weekend, so no lessons. On Sunday I went to visit my parents. As soon as I saw Mother, I knew that something was going on.

In an excited voice, she said, "We have some good news. Your Sister is getting married."

She then looked at my Father, to see if he wanted to add something. He didn't, but he was now smiling. Amy had only been going out with Jack, her boss, for a few weeks. I have never met him, but from what I have heard, he appears to be a nice guy.

I got back to The Willow Hall Institute at eight o'clock in the evening. I had only been in my room for a short while, when the Headmistress called me. She wanted me to come to her office. I was curious, but also concerned. Why now? This was still the weekend, so technically I wasn't working. I decided that it must be something important.

When I entered her office, my heart was pounding.

"Thank you James. I need a favour."

Good, so I wasn't in trouble. She didn't wait for me to reply before continuing.

"One of our girls asked her teacher for a particular sex act, but they said no. I am hoping that you will agree to it."

As I looked at her, my mind was racing. I had done most things, but I had a feeling that this was going to be something new, and that it might be something I wasn't going to like.

She was now waiting for me to say something. I could say no, but if I did, she might make me pay for it later on.

"OK Headmistress."

"Thank you James, I knew that you wouldn't let me down."

She then made a call, and I heard her say, "You can come in now, Mr. Gibson has said yes."

I was now worried, what had I just agreed to?

Shortly after, the door opened, and Susan came in.

"My Daughter has a fantasy. She wants to have sex while somebody is watching."

So I was here to turn that fantasy into reality. And it was something I had never done before.

It was awkward at first. While I was kissing her, I kept looking over at her Mother. However, when I started playing with her tits, I almost forgot that we were not alone.

Her tits were nice and firm, and when her top and bra were off, and her breasts exposed, I gasped. Long thick nipples that were begging to be sucked. I was quickly on them. I was in heaven, and I was happy to feast on her nipples for ever.

"It's time to play with her pussy?"

That startled me. The Headmistress was telling me what to do. I didn't know if she was supposed to speak, but I liked what she was saying.

Susan was now taking her knickers off. As soon as she stepped out of them, my hand was shooting up her skirt, heading towards her honey pot. Two fingers went in easily, without touching the sides, so I added another.

"I'm a big girl," then she giggled, before saying, "I need four fingers."

I quickly gave her what she had asked for, and she grunted when they were deep inside her. Then I started to fuck her with them.

"When you think she is ready, I want you to fuck her."

She was ready now, but I fingered her for another few minutes just to make sure. When I took my fingers out, I got another command from the Headmistress.

"Bend her over the chair, and then fuck her hard."

She was now in position, and I had no trouble pushing into her big cunt. I wished that it felt tighter, but I was still going to be able to climax. But what about her? I hoped so. The Headmistress would not be impressed if I reached it, but her Daughter was left hanging.

Five minutes later I was optimistic. Susan was taking full strokes, that were going deep into her, and she was responding by moaning. I was close, but I still needed a little longer. Then she started gasping. If I wasn't careful, it would be me that was left hanging. I needed to concentrate. Two brutal strokes took me nearer to my climax, but they also triggered hers. More by luck than good judgment, I got mine while hers was fading. When I started going limp, I pulled out of her. The Headmistress was now smiling, but she didn't say anything until we were dressed.

"Excellent."

When I got back to my room, I slumped onto the bed. It had been enjoyable, but it had also been hard work.

When I woke Monday morning, I made a decision. Today's lesson with Helen was 'Cock Sucking', but I was going to try to get her to combine it with what was in the next one, 'Fucking in the Missionary Position'. Following the plan was becoming tedious. At first it had been OK. It had felt like a striptease. A slow build up to the ultimate reward, but now it felt restrictive.

As soon as she arrived for the lesson, I put it to her. I was expecting her to disagree, and perhaps even to dig her heels in and refuse to deviate from her plan. However, she just gave me a nice smile, and then she said, "OK."

Because she had agreed, I was going to reward her by taking my time. I was going to make it last, culminating in her having a big climax. That was my plan. I just hoped I could deliver.

We did start slowly, spending at least five minutes just kissing, but then it got more frantic when I started playing with her tits. As soon as her bra was off, and I was enjoying her nipples, she was removing her knickers.

"Get your cock out."

I was surprised, but highly delighted. It had been a long slow build-up, but now we were going to fuck.

"Finger me while I suck your cock."

I groaned, but I don't think she heard me. I was going to have to teach her how to pleasure me with her mouth first, before I could put my cock into her ripe cunt.

I now had two fingers in her, but I wasn't moving them. I was going to instruct her in the ancient art of cock sucking, and she needed to be able to concentrate.

"What do I do?"

"It's easy. Only take in a couple of inches at first, then slowly move your mouth up and down my cock. When you get used to it, take in more. There are two keys things you need to know."

I looked at her to make sure she was paying attention, before saying, "You don't have to take all of it. And try to keep up a nice rhythm. Any questions?"

"Yes, what do I do when you come?"

"You can keep it in, or pull your head back so that it pops out."

I could see that she was thinking about what I had just said.

"Most men," then I stopped to correct myself. "ALL men like it when the woman lets them come in their mouth, and they like it even more when they swallow."

But today that wasn't relevant, because I was going to climax in her cunt, and not in her mouth.

I was impressed, and I rewarded her by moving my fingers in and out of her, but not too quickly. For now, it was more about me, than her. At first, only the head of my cock had been in her mouth, but she was now taking in at least five inches. The tempo was good as well. After only a few minutes, she was making me too excited.

"You need to stop."

She bobbed twice more before pulling her head back.

"I was enjoying that."

I smiled, not as much as I was.

"Sorry, but any longer and I would have come."

"And that's a bad thing?"

I laughed, before saying, "No, but there is a better place for me to deposit my semen."

That made her giggle.

"Isn't that tomorrow's lesson?"

She was smiling, so I knew that she was teasing me.

We were now ready to fuck. My Niece was on her back, legs wide open. I was about to enter her, when she spoke.

"Please be gentle with me. It's a big cock, and this is my first time."

I gave her a little nod, to reassure her. I was going to start slowly, but I wasn't sure how long it would be before I was frantically fucking her, trying to get as deep into her as I could. If her cunt was as good as it looked, then it might be soon.

As I pushed into her, she winced, and when I hit the top, she groaned.

"Are you OK?"

"Yes."

But it had been said through gritted teeth. I waited a few seconds before starting. It should have been longer, to let her get used to my cock, but I was desperate to fuck her.

For the first minute, I could tell it was uncomfortable for her, and then it got better as she loosened up. I then started thrusting into her quicker, and she responded by moaning. Good, I could now fuck her even harder.

And that is what I was doing now. Was she enjoying it? Yes, and I didn't need to ask her. I could tell from all the noise she was making, and the expression of pure pleasure that was on her face.

"Fuck me hard. I need to come."

I had hoped for more time, but if I didn't give her what she needed now, it might spoil it for her.

She had wanted hard, but I was now giving her something that was a level above that. It was almost brutal. I was frantically fucking her, and I was ready to come.

"Oh fuck."

As she climaxed, her little cunt got even tighter, and that took me over the edge. I grunted as my balls drained.

I was now slumped on her, my head nestling between her tits. I was breathing heavily, and she was whimpering. It was at least a couple of minutes before we moved.

While we got dressed, she kept looking at me, and smiling.

Then she said, "That was nice."

I put my hands on my hips, and then I gave her a hard stare, before saying, "Only nice?"

That made her laugh.

"OK. It was very nice."

It was my turn to laugh.

Before leaving, she asked if tomorrow's lesson could be moved to Wednesday. It was a good idea, so I said yes. Today's lesson had covered two sections of her document, so now there were only two left. It made sense to space them out. To have them on Wednesday and Friday.

The next day was supposed to be a busy one, but rearranging Helen's lesson had given me a free hour. It then got even better, when in the morning, three girls had to cancel.

I was now sitting at my desk, contemplating my navel. I had just finished my hot chocolate, and I was trying to decide if I should make myself another, when the Headmistress called me. As I made my way to her office, I had a sudden thought. Would her Daughter be there, and was I going to have to fuck her again? But did I want to? The answer was no, and that worried me. I must be getting old!

"Hello James. I just wanted an update on Helen."

I gave her all the gory details and she seemed pleased, especially now that I had finally fucked my Niece.

The next day, it was nine thirty before I woke up. That wasn't planned, it was because I had forgotten to set my alarm. My lesson with Helen was at ten. That was OK, but I would have to hurry up. I then took a quick shower, before having an even quicker breakfast.

I was ready just in time.

"Helen, I've been thinking about Friday's lesson. Can you tell me about it?"

"I can," then she gave me a cheeky smile, before saying, "But I won't."

I didn't think she would, but it was worth a try. On Friday she was going to try and seduce me. I would of course give in, but I was supposed to resist for as long as possible. I had no idea how she was going to act in that lesson, and she wasn't prepared to tell me, so I would just have to wait and see.

I now had my tongue in her mouth, and she was greedily sucking on it. I then returned the favour. It was nice, but sucking on her nipple, or her clit, would be even better, so I stopped so that I could speak.

"Take your top off," then I quickly added, "And your knickers as well."

She was now only wearing her skirt. Her tits looked good, and her nipples were prominent, begging to be sucked, but I was thinking about her cunt. I wanted to go down on her, but should I wait?

"Play with my nipples."

That made my mind up. I was now feasting on one, and pinching the other.

"Suck harder."

I did, and she then gave a loud moan. As I continued working both nipples, I was thinking about what I was going to do to her when I had my head between her legs.

"Can I suck your cock?"

She had surprised me, but it was a nice surprise.

"Yes, but only if a can lick you."

"OK, but me first."

Then I had a brilliant idea, sixty nine, or as she would probably call it, soixante-neuf.

"We can do it together."

Once I had explained it to her, she was as keen as I was, but only after I had agreed to come in her mouth. Today's lesson was supposed to be me taking her from behind. That was now going to be moved to Friday's lesson.

It was awkward at first, and there was a lot of moving about until we got the position right. Then it was good, very good. My tongue was lapping on her clit, and she was moving her head in a way that was getting me highly excited.

After ten minutes we were still going, but only just. I was doing my best to hold on, to wait until she was ready. I was ahead of her, but not by much. I just needed to work her clit harder, so that she would catch up.

We were now neck and neck. Then she started moving her head even quicker, and it made me come. As she struggled to swallow what I had spurted into her, I eased of her clit. When I had finished, she moved her head, and my cock, that was now rapidly going limp, plopped out of her mouth. I then got back to servicing her little bump.

It didn't take long, just a few quick flicks of my tongue over it, before she climaxed. I had enjoyed mine, but hers was the better one.

The following day I had a free afternoon. I took the opportunity to leave The Willow Hall Institute, to do some shopping. I even had a meal out, in a posh restaurant that I couldn't afford. The food and wine were superb, but I knew that I would wince when it was time to pay the credit card bill.

The next morning, I woke with a big smile on my face. Today's lesson was 'The Art of Seduction', and I had been looking forward to it all week. Then the smile turned into a frown. It was also the last lesson with my Niece. However, there was nothing I could do about that. It was best to just put it out of my mind, and enjoy the lesson.

I was now ready for her, but she was keeping me waiting. I was starting to get worried, then there was a knock on the door.

With relief, I shouted, "Come in."

She did, but there was also another girl with her. It was Susan, and both of them were smiling. What this what I thought it was? Yes. How did I know that? Because they were now kissing.

I was staring at them, waiting to see what was going to happen next. When Susan starting unbuttoning Helen's top, my eyes nearly popped out of my head.

Looking at me, my Niece said, "You can join in if you want."

I was about to do that, then I remembered that I was supposed to resist, so reluctantly I shook my head.

Helen's top and bra were now off, and Susan had a mouth on a nipple.

Helen then said, "If you want to, you can suck on the other one."

I did want to. I also wanted to do lots of other things to her, but I was determined to wait, for at least a little while longer.

When Susan put her hand up Helen's skirt, I closed my eyes. However, when I heard my Niece gave a loud moan, I had to open them and look. I should have kept them closed. Susan's hand was moving, and Helen had a look of pure pleasure on her face. That was too much. I would get teased for giving in too soon, but I didn't care. I just wanted to join the party.

I started by putting my mouth onto the nipple that she had offered me before. I couldn't see her face, but she was probably smirking.

When I put my hand on her leg, and moved it up, Susan removed hers. As I started to finger her, I noticed Susan moving away.

"I'm going to leave you two alone now."

Helen replied with a quick, "Thanks," then Susan left us.

I was disappointed that she was not staying. However, it was probably for the best. I wasn't sure that I could satisfy two girls at the same time. But I could certainly satisfy one.

I was expecting her to say something about how easy it had been to seduce me, and she didn't disappoint.

"That was easy."

"Yes, but you cheated. You had some help."

"It's not against the rules," then she laughed.

That was true, but only because there were no rules.