The Finishing School Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now that we had got that out of the way, I could concentrate on her cunt. My fingers had warmed it up, but it was now time for my tongue to take over.

I almost ruined it by licking too hard, but I just about got away with it. I was then careful not to make her climax. Get her excited, yes. But not so excited that she would climax on my tongue.

After five minutes, I was proud of myself. We were still going, and I was confident that I wouldn't make her boil over. I was tempted to continue, but one wrong move would spoil it. It was best not to risk it.

When I lifted my head, she tried pushing it back down, but I resisted.

"You need to get onto all fours so that I can fuck you."

I could tell that she was keen, because she was quickly in position.

I was now behind her, looking at the opening that I was about to enter.

"Put your top as low as you can, and stick your bottom up higher."

As soon as she had done what I had asked, I pushed into her. She grunted when I was fully in.

I was now fucking her hard, even arching my back to get into her as deep as possible. I knew that I was doing a good job, because of the noise she was making. Then I felt my balls tighten. Fuck, I was going to come. I tried thinking of something else, the book that I was part way through, but it wasn't working. Any second now I was going to spurt.

"Oh Fuck."

She had almost screamed it. As I breathed a huge sigh of relief, I flooded her cunt with my semen. By some miracle, we had reached it together.

After dressing, she made me a hot chocolate. Was it good? Of course it was. Everything that my Niece does is perfect.

As she was leaving, I tried to hand her the document.

"No, you keep it."

The next day, she graduated from The Willow Hall Institute.

Three month later, while I was tidying up my room, I found her document. It had been buried under a pile of papers. I sat down and read it again. When I had finished, I was smiling.

Would I ever get another girl who was as good as my Niece?

I hoped so!

--

Thanks for reading my story.

Please rate it or add a comment, good or bad. If it's good it encourages me to write more, if it's bad it encourages me to write better.