All Comments on 'The Finishing School'

by chris99999

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very well done.

Fabulous. Don’t listen to anyone wanting part 2. It’s perfect as is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Lame

'Nuff Said

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Ugh

Bad writing, bad dialogue, and bad sex. Pretty sure this guy would never have been selected to teach anyone about sex...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very nice

Very good story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Disappointed

After reading your story I would have to imagine that if your sexual prowess is anything like your descriptions in the story, you must have disappointed every woman that has ever shared your bed. Do you even know how to make a woman cum?

Kpick96205Kpick96205about 4 years ago
Good Story

Good story line and character build-up. Keep up the good work. Don't let the negative comments from the anonymous ones. They are quick to criticize but don't contribute anything. I would like to see them try to write a story. Anyway great job, keep up the good work, and I look forward to reading more of your stuff. Again keep it up!!!!!

linnearlinnearabout 4 years ago
Good, But

I like your stories but this one wasn't up to your usual writings. The way he performed didn't seem to make it likely to be hired for the position of sex ed teacher, what was he teaching? It just seemed like he had sex for the pleasure of it but not giving any tips to the girls, just my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good story

As usual, I find thgat the best erotica is penned by the fairer sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Keeping it in the family.

Nice flow with the girls at the school. Hey, why don't you try blue panties or rainbow panties....or how about No panties! You finally got a 5 from me, but just barely. Still, it's erotica and it's not always about perfect punctuation and writing. Moving on to your next story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sex ed

Firstly hes chosen for the sex he has with the first lady in the massage part is given an interview but no sex by the headmistress. Then he teachers a girl more experanced than he is . his niece who puts him down because of his size. The headmistress then decides to find out for herselve.

I think it would have been better if the job interview was sex he had a large cock and that he did teach sex to all his students. I did like the final exams

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It was very hot, and I was really feeling it. But I was having trouble accepting the preposterous premise of a girls school with a course in fucking and actually doing it. But I guess there's no other way you can have the demonstration of the techniques. I think it would have worked if a guy put an ad in the paper, or online that he was a pro and was giving lessons with a money back guarantee, and told his sister he'd teach her for free. This is the first thing of yours I've read but the commenters seem to like you so I'll read more.

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 2 years ago

Truthfully, I was more interested in the story than the sex. For me, that's not what I come to this site for. The sex was just dull. The people were boring.

CcatoneCcatonealmost 2 years ago

I glad I was reminded to rate this story, it takes time craft a good story, a believable, good characters, and some emotions, it lacked a character depth to personalize the individuals, but over good craftsmenship. Thanks

CcatoneCcatonealmost 2 years ago

Additional comment, there are a few such finishing type, but names are not spoken in direct way, first I have done construction on four different, I was hired by the owners and had done other work for their other businesses. The do not advertise what they do and now most are not located in US anymore, they have done away with the sex side. For obvious reasons

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchris99999@chris99999
Well educated and interested in lots of things. All my stories are 100% fiction. They are the result of a dirty mind and a vivid imagination.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES