The Finishing School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I am not well. It's nothing serious, but I will not be attending today's lesson, Felicity'

I shook my head, and then I groaned. At the start of the day, my expectation was that I would get to fuck two girls, but that hadn't happened. Two had become none.

That night in bed, I tried playing with myself, but my heart wasn't in it, so I stopped. I wanted to climax in a cunt, and not in my own hand. I was going to wait until tomorrow, and hope that Felicity was feeling better.

However, when I checked on her the next day, she wasn't, and to make it even worse, whatever bug Felicity had, Amy had now got it as well.

I spent the rest of the day sulking, and avoiding the other teachers and pupils as best I could. I knew that I should be sympathetic towards Felicity and my Sister, but all I was feeling was anger. They were genuinely ill, but they were depriving me of the sex that I needed.

Two day later, Felicity had recovered, and she was ready for her first lesson.

"I need to know how sexually experienced you are."

She giggled, before saying, "Very."

I could believe that. She was twenty, but she looked a lot younger. The face of an angel, and a small shapely body, with curves in all the right places, was a winning combination. And that was what she had. I had seen her on her first day at the school, and I had immediately wanted her. Now, months later, I was going to have her.

"Good, but please give me some details."

"I don't know where to start. If you can imagine it, then I have done it," then she giggled again, before adding, "And in every hole."

I gulped, she was making me excited, but also nervous. Was there anything I could teach her? Probably not, and I might even end up becoming the pupil.

"What do you look for in a man?"

"That's easy. A big cock. The bigger the better."

Then she gave me a nice smile, before saying, "I know that you only have seven inches, but don't worry, I still find you attractive."

One of my pupils must have told her.

I just looked at her, not sure what to say. She had dismissed my cock as being inadequate, but then she had said that it didn't matter. I decided to risk another question.

"What's your favourite position?"

"Now that's a difficult one. I like them all."

"But if you had to choose just one."

"Doggy," then she laughed, before saying, "But if you ask me tomorrow, you might get a different answer."

Now that I knew what today's position was going to be, we could start.

I tried kissing her, but she didn't seem interested. However, she was eager to get her top and bra off. As soon as her tits were out, I was on them. They were firm, with small rosebud nipples. I normally prefer bigger ones, but on her they looked perfect.

After five minutes feasting on her nice tits, I wanted more.

"Take your knickers off, and open your legs. I want to finger you."

"No."

I was surprised. This was a woman who had done everything, and she was now stopping after only having her tits played with. Was what she had told me before, a lie?

"I'm too excited. If you touch me I might come. I'm taking my knickers off, but only so that you can fuck me."

I was now smiling, and I was also unzipping myself. When my cock was out, she lowered her head so that she could inspect it. Then she muttered something under her breath. I only just managed to hear it.

"It'll have to do."

My cock was now going limp. It only went rock hard again when she bent over and spread her legs, revealing her cunt. As I pushed into her, she moaned, and when I was fully in, she grunted. My cock might not be the monster that she wanted, but it was still giving her some pleasure.

I was now fucking her hard. I was determined to show her what I could do. I was going to make her climax, or die in the attempt. Hopefully, I would reach it as well, but that was of secondary importance.

"You need to do better."

That wasn't possible, I was thrusting into her as hard as I could. Then I had an idea. I reached between her legs, searching for her clit. When I found it she groaned.

"Play with it, but don't stop fucking me."

Shortly after, she climaxed, and a couple of strokes later I managed to come as well. Had I done a good job? There was only one way to find out, but I waited until she was dressed before asking.

"Did you enjoy that?"

"It was OK. You made me come, but it was only a small climax."

I shrugged my shoulders, to make it look as if it was no big deal, then I said, with as much confidence as I could muster, "Next time will be better."

That got a smile from her, and I smiled back, but mine disappeared when I heard her parting words, "If there is a next time."

Then she was gone, and I was left wondering if she was joking.

The next day I found out that she wasn't. At midday I got a call from the Headmistress.

"Please come to my office."

When I got there, I could tell straight away that she wasn't happy.

"Felicity came to see me this morning, asking for a new teacher. From now on Peter will be looking after her."

I winced at the mention of his name. I didn't like him, and the feeling was mutual. It was embarrassing losing Felicity, but it was made worse because she was going to him.

"I just hope that you manage to hold onto Amy."

That hurt. She then dismissed me, and I left her office feeling like a whipped dog. I then spent the next half hour feeling sorry for myself, before going to see my Sister.

"I'm a lot better. Can we continue with the lessons?"

"Yes, but let's wait until tomorrow morning."

When I left her, I was in a better mood. As the day went on, I started thinking less about what had happened with Felicity, and more about my Sister. By the end of the day I was even saying to myself, in my best imitation of the Headmistress's posh voice, "I just hope that you manage to hold onto Amy," and I was finding it funny.

I was still finding it funny the next day.

I spent the morning in my room. At eleven, when I heard a knock on the door, my pulse started to race. Amy was here.

She looked a little pale, but she assured me that she was feeling OK.

"What did you learn from the last session?"

She had to think about it, but when she smiled, I knew that she had an answer.

"That I like my clit being played with."

"Good. Is there anything that you want to concentrate on today?"

This time there was no delay in replying.

"Yes, I have never had anybody go down on me before. Can we do that?"

I just nodded, and she looked pleased. I was surprised that this was going to be her first time. Did she realise that she was in for a treat?

I was eager to get my head between her legs, but I took my time getting there. I waited until I had enjoyed her tits, and fingered her, before giving her what she had asked for.

Before exploring her cunt with my tongue, I took a good look at it. She had small lips, but a big clit. I took a deep breath, enjoying the strong musky smell. I took another, it was heavenly. Then I started.

I was now running my tongue up and down her slit, tasting her. It was making her moan. When I got to work on her clit, her moaning went to a different level. She was now holding onto my head, and pushing down on it, as I kept flicking my tongue over her clit.

"Make me come."

I did, but only after I had spent another five minutes pleasuring her. I wanted to make it last longer, but when she started begging me to finish her off, I had to give in. A few seconds of furious licking had been enough to make her boil over.

"Did you like that?"

She laughed, and then she said, "What do you think?"

I didn't reply. It had been a stupid question, of course she had liked it. I had as well, but I now needed relief.

"Amy, how good are you at cock sucking?"

"I'm an expert. I even have a merit badge for it."

For a split-second I thought she was serious about having passed a test, then I burst out laughing. I then pointed to my crotch, and she took the hint.

My cock was now in her mouth, and she was slowly bobbing her head. At first she just took in a couple of inches, but now she was managing to swallow most of it. She was true to her word. She was an expert, and there was nothing I could teach her.

After fifteen minutes we still hadn't finished. When I got close, she slowed down. She kept on doing that, taking me to the edge, but not tipping me over.

"Please. I can't take any more of this."

She ignored me, and then she even did it again. It was now feeling more like torture rather than pleasure.

"I'm begging you."

Nothing happened for a few seconds, then she upped the pace. Shortly after, I climaxed. It all went down her throat, and she struggled to swallow it. She waited until my cock started going limp before pulling her head back.

"Was that good?"

I shook my head, and she frowned.

"It was better than that."

She had passed the cock sucking test with flying colours, but how well would she do with the next one?

It was a dismal failure.

"Don't be offended, but I have to say that this is the worst hot chocolate I have ever tasted."

She shrugged her shoulder, and then she said, "I can't be good at everything."

After she had gone, I took another sip. It was horrible. I made a mental note to never ask her again to make me a drink.

The last two weeks of the course are for Sex Education, but the girls also do other things as well. They take extra lessons, in subjects that they are weak at, between the sex sessions. Tomorrow, Amy would be busy all day, so our next lesson was in two days.

The next day, I didn't wake up until late. I hadn't bothered setting my alarm because I didn't have a lesson until the afternoon. It was with Felicity. She wanted some more Spanish lessons, and that was one of the subjects I taught. It was going to be awkward, now that she was with Peter rather than me.

But it wasn't. In fact, it turned out to be a really good lesson. She was keen and attentive, and we even laughed a lot. As she was leaving, her parting words made me smile.

"I shouldn't have changed. Peter isn't as good as you."

An hour later, I was summoned to the Headmistress's office. I was now on my way there, and I was finding it difficult to stop smiling. She was going to tell me that I would be getting Felicity back.

"James, take a seat."

I sat down, and I hoped I didn't look as smug as I felt.

"It's about what happened with Felicity."

I was now smiling, I just couldn't help it.

"I'm worried," then she gave me a hard look, before continuing with, "About you."

I opened my mouth, but nothing came out.

"Here at The Willow Hall Institute, we regard Sex Education as being very important."

She then leant forward, as if she was about to share a secret with me, before saying, "For some of the girls it's the main reason they come here. Especially the shy ones."

"I understand. It won't happen again."

I had tried to sound confidant, but a slight shake of her head told me that she wasn't convinced. Was I about to lose my job?

"You need to be tested."

She then got up and started walking towards the door. With horror, I realised what she was doing. She was going to get one of the girls, and I was going to have sex with them in front of her. She would watch us, assessing my performance. She got to the door, but then she turned back. I sighed, relieved that she had changed her mind. Then I saw the key in her hand.

"Now that we will not be disturbed, we can start."

I closed my eyes, then I opened them again. No it hadn't been a dream, she was still there, and she was unbuttoning her blouse.

It was difficult to tell her age, but she was a lot older than any other woman I had been with before. My best guess was that she was forty five. She was quite a big woman, more handsome than beautiful. If I didn't know her, and I met her in a singles bar, I would find her attractive, but only after I had downed several drinks. The problem now was that I was stone cold sober.

Her top was now off, revealing large tits, they were covered by a surprisingly small bra. It looked as if it was struggling to contain them.

"I think you should take my bra off."

I did, with trembling hands, but caused by nerves rather than excitement. When her tits were free, she stepped back.

"Do you like them?"

"Yes."

I was never going to say no, but I meant it. I had expected them to sag when they were released, but they hadn't. My eyes were now drawn to her nipples, and I was staring at them.

"I see that you like my nipples."

I nodded, they were a nice size.

"Wait until you see my pussy," then she laughed.

This was still a test, but I was beginning to believe that it was going to be one that I would enjoy.

When I sucked on her nipple, she responded by putting her hand on my crotch, and then rubbing my cock through my trousers.

"Take it out."

When it was out, and fully erect, she looked surprised.

"Felicity said you had a small cock," then she shook her head, "It's more than enough for me."

I was now beaming with pride.

As soon as I got back to her nipple, she started stroking my cock. I then kept switching over, making sure that each one got equal attention.

"Top marks so far, but how good are you with a pussy?"

I didn't answer her, instead I just put my hand up her skirt. Her knickers were loose, so it was easy to get my hand inside. Then I slowly gave her three fingers, all in one go, right up to the knuckles.

"I like that, I like that a lot. Now don't you think you should fuck me with them?"

I then did what she had asked, but I also gave her something else. My thumb on her clit. It was a nice size, and it was getting bigger with the attention I was giving it.

"I think we need to move on."

She had sounded very formal, so I decided to speak to her in the same manner.

"Yes Headmistress. What do you have in mind?"

"I'm not sure. What do you suggest?"

"I bend you over the desk, and then I fuck your nice cunt until you have a screaming orgasm."

That was too much for both of us. We were now laughing, but it stopped when she took her knickers off, and got into position.

I was quickly into her, and then I started. She wasn't very tight, but her cunt was touching my cock in all the right places. This was going to be good.

She was now moaning almost continuously, as I gave her long deep strokes. I then upped the pace, and the noise increased.

"I'm almost there."

"Yes Headmistress."

This time there was no laughter from her, just a loud gasp when I gave her a brutal stroke.

"Fuck, that almost made me come, do it again."

I did, and I kept on doing it. Then she climaxed. I have had women that make a lot of noise when they reach it, but she was in a different league. It almost put me off my stroke, but somehow I managed to concentrate. As her orgasm was fading, I climaxed.

It took her a while to recover, and she didn't speak until she was dressed.

"James, that was excellent."

When I left her office, I was smiling. I had enjoyed it as well. Would we ever do it again? I hoped so.

The next day didn't go to plan. I was supposed to have a lesson with my Sister, but it had to be postponed because two members of staff were off sick, and I had to do my best to cover for them.

"I'm sorry James, you have to do it. They pay a lot to come to this school, and in return, they expect a good service from us."

I wasn't happy, but the Headmistress was right. Looking on the bright side, Amy's lesson was only going to be delayed for twenty four hours.

When I woke the next day, I felt a bit rough. Had I got the bug that was going round the school? I hoped not. However, after showering, and taking a leisurely breakfast, I was fit and well, and eager for the lesson to start. An hour later Amy arrived.

"I only have a few days left before I leave, and I don't think we should do anything outside of the school."

Then she stopped talking, but I stayed silent, because I could tell there was more to come.

"So will you please make love to me?"

It crossed my mind to say no, to tease her. But what if she took me at my word? It was better not to risk it.

When I nodded my head, she smiled, and then she hugged me. We then kissed, taking our time, and making it last. She was the first to pull away. Then, without saying anything, she started to take her clothes off, only stopping when she was naked.

"Do you think I have a nice body?"

I looked her up and down, then I made her wait for an answer.

"It's perfect."

It wasn't, but it was very close to being that.

"Then why aren't you already fucking me?"

Ten minutes later I was, but only after I had sucked her nipples, and spent some time with my head between her legs.

She was lying on the floor, and I was pushing her legs up high, as I kept thrusting into her tight cunt. We had a nice rhythm going. It was keeping us both excited, but not too excited. We would eventually climax, but not for a while.

"Why did you ask for me?"

"I didn't. She suggested it, and it took her a while to persuade me to agree to it."

"She told me it was your idea."

So the Headmistress was playing games with us. Why had she done that? Then I realised that it didn't matter. I was now deep up my Sister's cunt, and we were both enjoying it.

The time for talking was now over. It was time to give her something that she had never had before, a climax from being fucked. And I was going to make sure that it was a big one.

I was now giver her my all. Long deep strokes, as fast as I could.

"Don't stop."

Wild horses couldn't make me stop. I was on a mission, and it was going to be a success.

"I'm almost there."

I was as well. The sap was starting to rise, and I might even get there first. It was a close run thing, but she was the winner, but only by a few seconds.

Her orgasm was epic. Head rolling from side to side, back arching, and lots of noise. Mine was quieter, but still very good.

When she was about to leave, I reminded her that her final lesson was on Friday.

"It's the art of seduction. So you need to come up with a plan."

"I already have one. And I know you are going to like it."

I was now alone, sipping my drink. It tasted good, but only because I had made it myself. My Sister was good at fucking, but dreadful at making hot chocolate. I then tried to guess how she would act, and what she would wear, for her test. But I soon gave up. However, what I did know is that her plan would be something special.

The next day she taunted me about it, making me guess, but not telling me if I had got it right. It started to become annoying, so I spent the rest of the day actively avoiding her. I had also stopped thinking about it. The test was tomorrow morning, so I didn't have long to wait.

Thankfully, it was now time for her lesson. She would be here any second. Fifteen minutes later I was still waiting. Eventually, there was a knock on the door.

"Come in."

"I will, but close your eyes. I will tell you when to open them."

I heard the door open, and her footsteps as she walked in.

"You can open them now."

It took me a while to take it all in, then I laughed.

"Do you like it?"

"Yes. I had imagined you wearing lots of different things, but not this."

She was dressed for the beach, and in one hand she had a bottle of suntan lotion. Her costume was a two piece. The top was small, only just covering her nipples. It was struggling to contain her breasts. The bottom part was even smaller, not much more than a thong. If she was to actually wear it on the beach, she might get arrested.

"The sun is very hot," then she handed me the bottle, before saying, "Will you please put this on me."

I shook my head, then I handed it back to her. I knew that eventually I would give in, but I was at least going to put up a fight.