The Finishing School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was now sulking. It was an act, but it was very convincing.

"I suppose I will have to do it myself."

She took her time, applying the oil slowly, and sensuously. When she started rubbing it into her inner thighs, I got hard.

"I don't want to get burnt. I had better make sure that my nipples are protected."

She didn't remove her top, instead she just lowered it, so that her nipples poked out. It only took her seconds to cover them in suntan lotion, but she kept on rubbing them. Then she started pulling on them. That was too much for me, I had to join in.

I had now taken over from her. It was my fingers that were playing with her nipples. She moved her head, and I thought she wanted to kiss me, but it was because she wanted to whisper something in my ear.

"I knew you wouldn't be able to resist me for long."

She knew that she had won, but I would get my own back. I would take her to the edge, and then I would make her beg for a climax.

"Play with my pussy. It's on fire. This costume is too tight, every time I move it rubs my clit, it's driving me crazy."

It was quickly off, and my fingers were now on her.

"That's even better, but don't rub too hard. I don't want to come yet."

I slowed down. This was our final time together, so I wanted it to last. It was lasting, but after ten minutes I wanted a change. It was time to go down on her.

When she realised what I wanted to do, she lay back and opened her legs. As I licked her, she held my head, pushing it down.

"Fuck, this is so good."

It was, but after I had licked and sucked every part of her cunt, I was ready for the next stage.

I lifted my head from her, and then I said, "Are you ready."

She knew what I meant, and I got a quick, "Yes," from her.

"Bend over, I want to take you from behind."

"No, I want you on your back, with me on top."

I was OK with that. It didn't take us long to get into position. She was now ready to start. As she lowered herself onto me, she held the base of my cock, releasing it when she was sure that it was going in OK. When I was fully in her, she stopped. I then reached up for her tits, but she brushed my hand away.

"No, I need to concentrate."

She then started to fuck me. Slowly at first, then quicker when she got used to it. From the expression on her face, I could tell she was finding it hard work. However, I could also see that she was determined to finish.

After only five minutes, she was looking tired, but she was doing a good job. If she was able to carry on for a little longer then I would climax. But would she be able to do that, and if she did, would she reach it as well?

"I'm nearly there, don't stop."

"Me too, but I can't break through. I think you need to play with my clit."

I was now rubbing it as fast as I could, and she was bouncing up and down on me as if her life depended on it. Then I felt my balls tightening. When we climaxed it was together.

She was now slumped over me, taking deep breaths. For her it had been hard work as well as pleasure. We waited until I was limp before either of us moved.

It didn't take her long to get dressed. When I saw her in that skimpy two piece costume, I had to smile. Wearing it was a stroke of genius.

We hugged before she left, then we kissed. This time it was tender rather than passionate.

The next day she graduated from The Willow Hall Institute.

I missed her, but life goes on. The next three girls that were assigned to me were good, but nothing special.

It was now nearly four months since Amy had left. I was at my desk, thinking about her. She was in Paris, working as the personal assistant to a successful business man. I knew that she was eventually going to marry him, but I wondered if he had realised that yet.

Then there was a knock on the door. Good, my drink was here.

"Enter."

"Nice to see you Helen, but I was expecting Mary."

"She's busy," then she giggled, before saying, "Being fucked."

I tried to look stern, but I couldn't help smiling. She was right though, Mary had just started her Sex Education lessons.

She then handed me the drink. I tasted it.

"It's perfect."

"Thank you Uncle, but everything I do is perfect."

From somebody else that would have sounded like boasting, but coming from my Niece it was just a statement of fact. She didn't have long left at the school, and up to now, she had excelled at everything. She was our star pupil.

"When you leave here what are you going to do?"

She shrugged her shoulders, and then said, "I haven't decided yet."

Her next words almost made me choke on my hot chocolate.

"But what I have decided, is that you are going to be my teacher for the Sex Education."

--

Thanks for reading my story.

Please rate it or add a comment, good or bad. If it's good it encourages me to write more, if it's bad it encourages me to write better.