The Fire In His Eyes Ch. 03

Story Info
Carmen tries a new approach with Bo.
1.1k words
4.69
9.4k
18

Part 4 of the 15 part series

Updated 08/15/2023
Created 08/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome to chapter 3! Carmen decides to try a different taming method on Bo. And while it's not exactly a success, it's far from a failure!

Disclaimer: All characters depicted are 18 or older!

Comments/feedback are welcome and encouraged!

********

Bo awoke with a start. He had heard a faint moan invade his dreams, and now that he was awake, he could feel the bed rocking gently. He lazily turned over, curious as to the cause, and his eyes widened. Carmen was sitting up next to him, currently pumping a pocket pussy up and down her massive cock. While one hand was stretching the onahole to its limit over her engorged pole, her other hand gingerly rolled her hard nipple between her fingers. She bit her lip, trying to stifle her moans while disregarding the obscene gushing noises emanating from her toy.

"Good boy." Bo heard her murmur under her breath. "Take that fucking cock." He glanced down at her inflated balls resting against the bed. They looked like they were steadily growing in size. Bo watched the veins along Carmen's shaft throb as her heartbeat grew faster. "Oh I wish I could make you pregnant." Carmen whispered as she stretched the pocket pussy all the way down her shaft. Her enormous testicles drew up to her body, and her cock seemed to grow half an inch thicker as her orgasm struck. Bo watched in horror and fascination as the onahole started to inflate rapidly with thick girl-spunk. Sperm gushed into the onahole like a bursting dam, each stream lasting several seconds Her semen stretched the silicone toy thin as if it were a condom as she let out low, stifled growls. Without warning, the toy popped, causing Carmen's virile cum to splatter all over the bed. Bo involuntarily yelped as he felt hot cum spray against his thighs. "Oh my- I'm sorry sweetheart! I didn't know you were awake!" Carmen chirped, not acknowledging the massive puddle of cum now in the bed.

"Right next to me? Really?" Bo asked in exasperation.

"Well you were asleep, and you won't exactly let me fuck you, and I was horny. You do the math." she said with a smirk. Bo curiously ran a finger through the cum on his thigh. It was thick, and it was hot. He could only imagine how many ravenous sperm were wriggling about on his skin. "Feel free to give it a taste."

"Yeah right."

"Well you can't deny you liked what you saw. Just look how hard you are." Bo looked down and was genuinely surprised to see his cock standing at attention. He gulped as he saw a drop of precum ooze from the tip and drip down his shaft. Bo flinched as he felt the bed sag next to him. He looked to see Carmen sensually crawling over to him. He scooted back nervously. "Sshh relax. I just want a taste. I'll be gentle, baby. I promise." Bo wanted to shy away, but something in Carmen's voice held him in place. She placed a large hand against his chest and gently pushed him onto his back. He started to breathe heavily as Carmen ran her fingers up and down his chest. "You have a nice chest, baby. Nice and smooth." she cooed as her hand began caressing his abdomen. Bo's breath hitched as his owner's hand glided down his pubic bone until her fingers were centimeters from his aching manhood. "You want me to touch it, sweetie?" Carmen pressed her hand deeper into Bo's pubic bone. "You have to ask.~" Bo huffed and looked away, embarrassed. At least she's not trying to fuck me.

"P-please..."

"Please what?"

"Please...touch me..."

"Good boy.~" With that, Carmen's hand whipped down and wrapped itself around Bo's cock. The boy's back arched and a groan slipped past his lips. "Oh my. You're so hard, baby. So hot and throbbing." She reached her other hand up and cupped his balls. "And these are so full. Did seeing me pop that toy get you like this?"

"Hmph. N-no..."

"Just imagine what I could do to you."

"Keep your kielbasa of a prick away from me." Carmen frowned and tightened her grip on Bo's cock to the point it started to hurt. The boy flinched and gritted his teeth.

"Words hurt, baby boy. And boys who are mean to their owners don't get to feel good. Understand?" Bo looked away again and nodded sheepishly. "Good." Carmen loosened her grip and began to slowly stroke up and down. "Such a cute little cock. It's almost half as big as mine, hehe." She stifled a giggle and Bo huffed, embarrassed. "Oh relax, cutie. I think it looks yummy." Carmen licked her lips and leaned forward, gently blowing air over her boy's swollen head. Bo stiffened up as he felt goosebumps break out all over his body. "It's so easy to get you going." Carmen smiled as she sucked Bo's throbbing member into her mouth. She moaned against him, immediately stroking the underside of the head with her tongue. Bo bit down on one of his fingers, trying to stifle a moan as the gorgeous futa worked his cock like a pornstar. Carmen could already taste her boy's precum on her tongue, and as she gently cupped his balls, she could feel how tight they were getting. With her other hand she reached between her legs, nudged her fat sack out of the way, and began teasing her soaked pussy.

Bo couldn't help but moan out loud at this point.

"C-Carmen..." he groaned. She moaned hard around his cock. This was the first time she heard him say her name, and she loved it.

"Cum for me, darling boy. Feed me your seed." With no more encouragement needed, Bo's hands gripped the sheets tightly as he growled through clenched teeth. Carmen felt his cum explode all over her tongue, covering her taste buds in his little swimmers before she began swallowing eagerly. Bo must have came for nearly 10 seconds before finally relaxing his body again. The futa took one last swallow before sighing contentedly. "Delicious.~" As she crawled back up the bed towards Bo, his eyes fluttered back open as the afterglow faded. As he made eye contact with Carmen's piercing blue orbs, he swallowed nervously before she leaned in and kissed him gingerly. "Good boy." She whispered before hopping out of bed. "Go start up breakfast, yeah? I'm gonna go shower."

"Uh, yeah sure..."

"Feel free to help yourself." she said, gesturing to the puddle of her cum. He could smell the heady, musky aroma radiating off of it, and the longer he inhaled it, the fuzzier his head got. Bo plugged his nose and left the room, not wanting to find out what prolonged exposure would do to him.