The Fire In His Eyes Ch. 02.5

Story Info
Carmen and Bo coming to terms with their situation.
3.2k words
4.77
4.3k
7

Part 3 of the 15 part series

Updated 08/15/2023
Created 08/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello! I'm back with a new chapter for this story! However instead of continuing, I've decided to go back a bit and add some detail that I think was missing. I've received a lot of valid feedback saying that the transition of Carmen and Bo's dynamic from chapter 2 to 3 was a bit sudden, and I have to agree. So I wanted to expand on it and add context to why! I hope you enjoy, despite this being a story-focused chapter as opposed to a smut one.

I always appreciate your feedback!

********

Carmen's entire day at work was spent thinking about that morning. She replayed it over and over again in her mind. The forced kiss, the forced oral, the bite, and the strike. She swore her palm was still stinging from the impact. How? How was one meek boy able to shake her entire perception of his sex with such ease? She ran over the things she had been taught since birth.

Males are inferior.

Males are property.

Males must submit.

Males must obey.

Her teachers, parents and role models had basically hammered these ideals into her mind, and Carmen hadn't questioned it. She had never really met a non-broken boy. She had lost her cock-virginity in college when her sorority rented out a group of boys for a party. Like all her sorority sisters, she had ravaged the group of whores to her heart's content. They never spoke, only moaned and squealed as they were pumped full of addictive futa cream. By the end of the night Carmen felt satiated, but wanting more. She wished she could keep one of them to pamper and treat like a pet. Her own little boy toy. Carmen never saw these men as human. Why would she? The only ones she ever saw were attached to the end of a leash or the end of a cock. Every boy she had ever seen was already broken; not Bo, though. Carmen didn't know if Bo was an "average" unbroken boy, but that didn't matter. Bo had a fire in his soul that rivaled that of any futa. At first his insults were cute, Carmen thinking he was just a bit stressed from his time at the shelter. However when he struck her, everything changed. The slap barely even hurt, Bo's strength nothing compared to even the weakest futa. But emotionally it was cataclysmic. He stood up to his owner with no hesitation, defying her commands and retaliating like a disobedient dog. All Carmen could do was back off to collect herself, being too shell-shocked to do anything else. He was so... human.

Maybe he's just stressed. Tomorrow should be better. After emptying her balls a total of four times and cleaning up the mess, Carmen headed to bed. Seeing Bo curled up beneath the covers of her massive bed should have been a wonderful sight. It should have appeared as a new pet already settled into his new home, snuggled into his owner's bed. But all Carmen saw was a sleeping viper, ready to strike if disturbed. She wasn't about to sleep on the couch, so she steeled herself to- Why was she preparing herself? Why was she afraid to get in bed with this boy?! She didn't know it, but Bo could feel her eyes on him. What he couldn't feel was the longing in her gaze. The futa sighed and slipped under the covers, making sure to keep space between them. Sleep came quickly thanks to her mental exhaustion.

After taking a long hot shower and scrubbing the stickiness off of her ass, Carmen threw on her robe-a robe which barely concealed her pendulous cock-and headed downstairs, following the smell of coffee. There she found her new pet, naked and sitting in front of food. Her apprehension quickly washed away, thankful that he was fulfilling at least one of his roles well. In response, she came on to him. She mimicked the behavior she'd witnessed other futa partake in, pinning Bo to the wall and smothering him in a kiss. As she felt his cock growing hard against her thigh, her heart fluttered with glee. He was enjoying it! Carmen took it as a sign to continue, and guided Bo to his knees. Now overcome with lust, Carmen took her cock in her hand and pushed it into Bo's mouth. For a moment, Carmen felt bliss. The warm wetness of a boy's inviting mouth was something she cherished, from when she first felt it in college to the occasional escorts she would buy whenever she wanted to treat herself. That bliss was shattered into fractals as a sharp pain shot up her cock and through her whole body. Bo had bitten her. All of her lust was immediately replaced with a relentless rage. This male had the audacity to belittle her, strike her, and bite her after everything she'd done for him! In a fit of blind fury, she struck him, this time much harder. The young man was sent sprawling to the kitchen floor, his head spinning and vision muddled. Carmen began to scold him, telling him what an ungrateful brat he was. Then she stopped.

Bo sat up, clutching the handprint on his cheek as tears trickled from his bright green eyes. There it was again... that fire. But behind it, Carmen saw something much scarier: humanity. After Bo gave his own scolding and crawled away, Carmen was left with her thoughts.

I violated him. That thought repeated over and over in her mind as she picked at her cold food. He needed safety, comfort and love, and I violated him. A sob escaped Carmen's lips. She felt so vile, like a sexual deviant preying on the vulnerable. She sheepishly placed her dishes in the sink and hobbled away to get dressed, her now flaccid cock still dangling from her robe in defeat. Throwing on a pair of sweatpants and a loose tank top, the futa sat down at her computer and began to browse an online bookstore. Satisfied after a bit of perusing, she hit checkout and downloaded them to her tablet.

Why is your boy being disobedient?

How to keep your man happy and healthy!

Male taming for dummies.

Meanwhile, Bo was curled up under a blanket on a futon, quietly seething. He kept wiping his tongue against the blanket, but no matter what, the taste of Carmen's cock lingered on his taste buds.

"Fucking bitch. Fucking disgusting shemale cunt!" Bo hissed. "No wonder they have it rough back home. They deserve it!" Bo stopped himself. No... That's not the right way to think. Mama wouldn't want me to. He sighed and sat up, rubbing his puffy eyes. I'm trapped here, whether I like it or not. He grabbed the nearby remote and switched on the TV, curiously flipping through channels to see what it was like. It was strange. Talk shows, sitcoms, game shows, soap operas, everything was there, just with futa instead of men and women. It was as if he had entered a parallel world.

The rest of the day was spent either channel surfing or speed-reading, the two learning in their own ways about the other. By the evening, Carmen finally leaned back and sighed. I still don't get it. She rubbed her eyes and stood up, heading to the kitchen to look for food. The futa froze as she spotted Bo's bare ass wiggling back and forth as he worked. He stood over a pot of soup, gently stirring it with a wooden spoon. He turned to face her.

"Hey."

"H-Hey..."

"Dinner's almost ready."

"Thanks..." Carmen swallowed and spoke up. "Listen, Bo... I'm sorry about this morning."

"Are you?"

"Yes!" Carmen spoke up. "I thought I knew what males wanted but-"

"Just stop." Bo cut her off. "I don't want to hear your excuses right now." Carmen hung her head in shame.

"Alright..."

Dinner came and went, the two eating separately and in silence. After doing the dishes, Bo went to shower himself off, having gone without one since before he was auctioned off. It was nice to enjoy a regular shower again instead of the communal showers he went through at the shelter. He shivered as he remembered the day before the auction. He had been dragged from his bed, held down, and all of his body hair lasered off. After that he was hosed down with soapy cold water, and finally caged and collared. Bo turned off the water and toweled off, disliking the fact that being naked was starting to feel normal. Coming back to the bedroom, Bo found Carmen sitting nude on the edge of the bed, her cock and balls dangling between her knees. He sneered at her.

"What?"

"Aren't you coming to bed?"

"Yeah, but why do you look like a begging dog?"

"The fuck does that mean?!" Carmen stood up, standing over Bo in a move of intimidation. He didn't back down, though, and the two were locked in an electrified staredown.

"It means you're a bitch!" He spat, venom dripping from his words. Carmen felt blood immediately start pumping into her fingers, her hands clenching into fists so tight her knuckles lost all pigment. A burning energy was coalescing in her arms, needing to be released. The futa felt every muscle in her arm flex, veins popping out across her skin. "Do it." Bo sneered. "Prove my point." Carmen released a breath she didn't know she'd been holding. She turned away from Bo and rolled into bed, grumbling to herself. Bo didn't gloat or relish in his small victory, instead climbing into the opposite side and wrapping himself in the sheets. With a click, Carmen turned out the light.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! A loud blaring ripped Bo from his sleep, jolting him awake. He sat up in a panic, having forgotten what the sound typically meant. There was movement beneath the covers as Carmen's long arm reached out and smacked the chirping clock, silencing its cacophony.

"Fuck..." Bo muttered before falling back onto his pillow. "Why did you set an alarm?"

"I have work." Carmen groaned, rubbing her eyes. "It's Monday."

"Oh yeah, I guess that's still a thing here, huh?"

"What exactly did you expect?" Carmen asked, genuinely curious.

"I'm... not really sure."

"Well I hope you don't miss me too much!" Carmen teased, pinching Bo's cheek. He smacked her hand away in response, causing her to fake-whine.

"So what do you do anyway?"

'I'm a statistician!"

"A... A what?"

"I collect, interpret, and analyze data!" Carmen said it like it was the most normal thing in the world. Meanwhile Bo's green eyes began to cross. "Don't worry about it. All it means is I make enough to spoil you. If you were a good boy that is." Bo involuntarily blushed, crossing his arms in front of his sun kissed chest.

"Sh-Shut up..." Carmen couldn't help but giggle as she hopped up, her heavy breasts bouncing with her step.

"Breakfast better be ready when I'm done.~"

"Ugh!" Bo bleated as he rolled out of bed.

"Alright, Bo, I'm heaving out." Carmen called out, slipping on one of her sneakers. Bo peeked his head around the corner, secretly checking out Carmen in her work outfit. She had on a gray jacket with the sleeves rolled up below the elbows, a white blouse underneath and high-waisted ankle-length pants to match her jacket. Fuck she looked hot!

"So when will you be back?"

"Oh around five-ish." She reached for her purse and turned back to him. "Are you gonna give me a kiss goodbye?"

"Excuse me?"

"A kiss. It would really help get me through the day." Bo searched her expression for a hint of sarcasm, but found none. His lips parted to decline, but he couldn't find his voice. I don't want to kiss her. I don't want to kiss her. I want to kiss her. Kiss her. KISS HER! He shook himself back to focus, pursing his lips tightly.

"No, thank you." Carmen's face dropped a bit, a sadness in her blue eyes.

"Oh, okay... I'll see you later then." She stepped onto the front porch and gently shut the door behind her. Bo stood in place for a moment, wondering if he had made the right decision. There was a heavy knot in his stomach. Was it regret? Longing? He didn't know. What he did know was he had the next seven or so hours to kill.

Bo stood over a hot frying pan, gently poking at a grilled cheese as his mind wandered. No matter how hard he tried to focus on anything else, his thoughts would snap back to Carmen. Her voice, her body, everything about her was so alluring to him. He wanted to kiss her. He wanted her to hold him. He wanted to-FUCK! Bo yelped and pulled away from the shove, clutching his hand to his chest. In his daydreaming delirium he had burned himself. Cursing up a storm, Bo shut off the burner and scuttled to the nearby bathroom to look through the medicine cabinet. He was no medic, but his father had taught him basic first-aid at a young age. He washed the burn before applying disinfectant, ointment, and wrapping it in a bandage. It wasn't a severe burn by any means, but it sure hurt like hell. Not to mention it was his dominant hand!

Carmen sat at her desk, idly tapping away at her keyboard. Much like Bo, her mind was only half-present. It was 60% work, 20% the audiobook she was listening to (that being Why is your boy being disobedient?), and 20% Bo. Her heart ached for the pain she knew he was feeling, and the regret she felt for her actions. Carmen desperately wanted him to like her, she just had to break through his shell.

"Carmen?" A voice suddenly snapped her from her daydream. She plucked one of her earbuds out, turning to face the owner of the voice, her boss. "Would you be able to stay late today? We're behind on a few projects and need your help to get them sorted." Carmen could have groaned, but she bit her lip and gave a fake smile. At least she would get overtime.

"Sure, I can do that."

Five o'clock came and went, and Bo was hunched over a bowl of cereal, not in the mood to cook after the earlier accident.

"Where is she?" he asked aloud, looking at the clock again. She was over an hour late, and Bo was starting to get anxious. Had something happened to her? An accident maybe? Bo went to grab his spoon for another bite, and realized his hand was shaking. He tried to take a breath, but it came up short. A cold sweat started to coalesce across his forehead and chest. Bo stood up, knocking his chair over and stumbled towards the couch. He barely made it due to his vision spinning. His stomach was turning, his heart like a machine gun in his chest. He couldn't stop choked sobs from exiting his lips, rivers of tears to accompany them. Bo's mind was racing with thoughts of what may have happened, each one more awful than the last. At the center of it all was that morning, where he refused to give Carmen that kiss. His last chance at feeling an ounce of affection in his entire life, and he had denied himself. Now he was surely going to be shipped back to a shelter to rot, never to be auctioned again. His body curled into the fetal position, cold, alone, and despaired.

Carmen sighed as she checked her watch. The faint digital glow displayed at 9:13 pm. Well Bo's probably had a good day. Seeing as it was spent without me... She sighed and unlocked the door, pushing it open to reveal a dark and quiet house. She set her bag down and turned the lights on, curiously walking around.

"Bo?" she called out, growing a bit nervous. When she reached the living room, she gasped. Bo was still curled up, tear stains on the pillow beneath his head. He was unsoundly sleeping, shivering like a cold puppy. "Bo!" Carmen hurried over, kneeling down and placing a hand on him. The touch snapped him out of his restless slumber, and as he laid eyes on his owner, he threw his arms around her, letting out a cry of immense relief. Carmen immediately returned the embrace, wrapping her boy in a tight hug. "Baby! Baby what happened?!" She stroked his soft brown hair, letting her body heat warm his cold, naked form.

"I thought you abandoned me!" Bo wailed, burying his face deeper into Carmen's chest.

"Bo I would never do such a thing! My job kept me super late today and I had no way to tell you. I'm so sorry! I didn't know you would react this way!" She felt her own eyes stinging with tears of guilt. "I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry." She peppered his forehead with kisses and softly rubbed his back. "I'll never abandon you. Never ever."

"I'm sorry." Bo sniffed, looking up at her. "This is so pathetic, I just..." He trailed off.

"Shh." Carmen put a finger to his lips and grabbed his hand. "I'm here for you. It's what-" She did a double take as she felt the bandage on his hand. "What happened?!"

"Oh, I uh, burned myself."

"Are you okay?!" Carmen cradled his injured hand and looked it over.

"Yeah I'm fine. I treated it."

"Are you sure you did it properly?"

"Yes, Carmen I'm sure."

"Good boy." She kissed his hand softly and stood up. "I'm going to make a sandwich and head to bed. Why don't you go join me? I won't try anything, I promise." She pulled him in for one more hug. "I know you don't want this, Bo, but this is the best place to be as a male in this country."

"I... I know..." Bo sighed in defeat.

The door to the master bathroom popped open and Carmen stepped out, a towel wrapped around her chest. She smiled as she saw Bo curled up beneath the covers, looking at her.

"Ready for bed?"

"Mhm..."

"Good boy." She let the towel fall from her body, piling at her feet and revealing the body that drove Bo wild. Her freshly-washed skin glistened in the low light, her hard nipples called to his lips, and her cock... Her cock was as magnificent as ever. Thanks to the warmth of the shower it had filled out a bit, and her balls hung extra low in their sack. Bo swallowed a bit nervously. "Relax, baby. I told you, I won't try anything." Carmen walked over to her side of the bed and climbed in. "Hey, Bo?"

"Yeah?"

"N-Nevermind..." Carmen quickly switched off the light to hide her flushed expression. "Goodnight, Bo."

"Goodnight." Bo let his eyes close and relaxed into the bed, letting his exhaustion slowly take him. There was a sudden shuffling next to him, and he suddenly felt two strong arms wrap around him and two soft pillowy breasts push into his back. So warm. Bo's heartbeat started to speed up for a moment before slowing back down, matching the heartbeat he could feel against his back. In the warm and tight embrace of his owner, Bo fell asleep.