The Fire In His Eyes Ch. 05

Story Info
Carmen is on her period.
2.5k words
4.75
10.1k
19

Part 6 of the 15 part series

Updated 08/15/2023
Created 08/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome to chapter 5! It's Carmen's time of the month, and Bo learns that for a futa, a period is a bit different!

Disclaimer: All characters depicted are 18 or older!

Comments/feedback are welcome and encouraged!

********

Carmen adjusted the heating pad beneath her with a groan.

"Fuckin' cramps." she grumbled. "Pet?!" she called. "Can you bring me another Advil?"

"Coming!" Bo called back, quickly hurrying over to his mistress's side with a bottle of pills and a fresh blanket. As Bo took in the sight of Carmen, he swallowed nervously. She was nude, propped up on the couch with a towel beneath her butt. Her breasts had swelled, gaining an extra cup size, and they looked more delicious than ever. But what really caught Bo's attention was further down. Bo couldn't see her pussy, the string of a tampon the only indication he had, but he imagined it was swollen. Obscuring her pussy, however, were her colossal testicles. Normally the size of oranges, they now looked like overly ripe grapefruits as they throbbed and pulsed, inflated with thick virile semen. Her cock hung to one side over her thigh, stretching to 9 inches in its half-erect state. Bo watched as it twitched in frustration, a drop of precum oozing out. It made perfect sense to him. Regular girls have their hormones go all crazy during their period, why would a futa be any different? Well one thing was different, and that was the stallion-sized meat rod staring him in the face. It twitched again and gained another inch, causing Bo to shuffle backwards.

"What's the matter, pet?" Carmen asked. "Come here." Bo hesitated. "Now." Flinching at the command, he sauntered to her side. "I don't want to get snappy with you, honey, but I need you right now. Hand me the bottle." The boy passed the medicine to his owner, who downed two of the small tablets before chasing them with water. "Now then... come closer, love. I need you for something else." Bo obediently knelt down next to the sofa and waited. "Good boy. Now put your hands on my stomach. Help calm my cramps down." She gestured to her abdomen which bore a prominent six pack. Bo reached his hands out and placed them on her stomach as it rose and fell gently. His palms were met with warm flesh; soft yet firm. "Gently knead my abdomen. Go nice and deep so you calm my uterine spasms." Having no experience with girls before Carmen, Bo took her word for it and started to massage her stomach. Though he tried to ignore it, her cock wouldn't stop throbbing, gaining mass in the process. It slid up her stomach like a snake as it grew harder, eventually poking against his wrist and leaving a splotch of precum as a present. "What are you staring at, baby?" Carmen teased.

"Nothing..."

"Do I see a bit of drool?" Instinctively Bo wiped his mouth to check, but Carmen just giggled, clearly teasing him. She sighed as she felt her womb calming under Bo's touch, wondering if it was the massage, or just his proximity that made her baby factory relax. Either way, she could feel herself getting wet as he explored her abs.

This is such a weird feeling, she thought. I've never felt this way around a male before. I feel... safe. I feel warm. I feel so fucking HORNY! Well, that last one is nothing new... "Keep going, my love. You're doing so well. Such a good boy." Carmen reached out and stroked Bo's hair, causing him to flinch. She frowned, hurt that he was still nervous around her. Scratching behind his ear (a place she had noticed he liked), Carmen sat up briefly and placed a gentle kiss on his forehead to reassure him. "You've been awfully quiet these past few days. Is everything okay?" Still massaging her womb, Bo pondered for a second.

"I don't know. I guess I've been thinking about what you said the other day. You know, about loving me and stuff." Carmen nodded along as Bo spoke. Making sure he knew she was listening. "It's been what, a month since you... adopted me I guess? That first night, and the morning after... I hated you. I saw you as nothing more than a lustful monster; uncaring and used to getting your way." Carmen felt her heart lurch in pain, but she kept a straight face as best she could. "I don't know if I still feel that way. I don't know how I feel, to be honest. I'm still... afraid of you." A lump lodged in Carmen's throat as she choked back a sob. "But at the same time, I feel safe around you. Like I'm being held captive by a dragon, but said dragon is also protecting me from everything else. I don't want to leave. Not anymore. I know I'm much safer here than in a shelter or on the streets. I just don't know if I'm capable of being what you wanted." There was a pause before Carmen spoke up.

"Darling boy." she said as she cupped his cheeks in her palms. "Thank you for telling me how you feel. It's important I know what's going on in that pretty little head of yours. I care about you so much, and I would hate to see you in pain. I'll do my best to prove to you that this dragon only wants your love and happiness. I'll gladly be that dragon, and you'll be my little prince." Bo blushed deeply at this new nickname, and Carmen quickly took notice. "You like that? My little prince." He looked to the floor, too shy to maintain eye contact with Carmen's sultry gaze. "Alright. I think my cramps have calmed down. I need you to massage these next." She cupped her breasts and jiggled them to get her boy's attention. "These are awfully sore and swollen. They could use your magic touch."

Bo eagerly reached out and cupped them, prompting a slight moan from Carmen's lips. He noted how warm they were, and how heavy they felt in his small hands. He began kneading her breasts softly, turning and squeezing the soft flesh in his hands. "Very good." she moaned, placing a hand on the back of his head. "I wish you would sleep closer to me at night, love. You could sleep so much better with your head between these. I know you want to. I catch you snuggled up to me every morning.~" Bo huffed and tightened his grip on Carmen's tits, causing her to mewel in pleasure and relief.

The pressure in her loins was growing too much for her, so she slid her hand down her abs to her now fully erect girl cock. While she wanted nothing more than to stroke it fast until she burst like a dam, she opted to tease herself first. Gripping it, she slowly stroked her shaft up and down, milking precum from her slit and allowing the hood of her foreskin to glide over her glans. Despite her slow pace, the sensitivity her period granted her was almost overpowering. Carmen shut her eyes and laid her head back, letting her prince massage her swollen mammaries and gently stroking her sore meat pole. Bo glanced down now that her eyes were off him and took in the sight of her massive balls. He watched with awe as they subtly pulsed with potent virility. They almost seemed to be breathing. Bo wiped his mouth again, this time there actually was drool on his lip.

Maybe just a little... he thought. Taking one hand off her breasts, he reached down and slid a hand under her hairless sack, cupping one of her balls. Carmen's eyes flicked open and locked onto Bo, whose own eyes were wide with surprise. As his fingers lifted the swollen testicle, they were met with surprising resistance. Holy shit. They have to weigh a pound each at least! Carmen smirked, but said nothing, closing her eyes once more.

I'll let him explore for himself. she thought. As his owner continued to masturbate, Bo brought his other hand to her other testicle and clutched both like he was handling the eggs of an endangered species. He gave them the gentlest of squeezes, knowing how sensitive they must be. As if in response, Carmen's cock lurched and an actual rope of thick precum shot out onto her stomach. Her pre-seed was thicker than usual, more off-white than clear, and left a long string from her stomach to her slit. Bo tilted the corpulent orbs in his hands, and gulped as he felt the semen inside shift around like water in a balloon. Carmen began to speed up her stroking, but Bo was entranced. He turned and fondled the heavy baby factories eagerly. Occasionally he would give them a squeeze, causing another spurt of gooey precum to shoot out of Carmen's swollen tip. Getting an idea, Bo started giving the massive girl-nuts rhythmic squeezes. To his surprise and immense arousal, each squeeze would cause more nectar to squirt out, the consistency and color growing thicker and whiter. Carmen started to moan as her cum tanks were milked by her darling boy. She could feel them growing even fuller, and imagined he could too. Bo could indeed, and he couldn't take it anymore. He dropped to his knees and leaned his face close to her crotch. His nostrils flared as he caught her scent. It was a perfect mix of feminine and masculine, blending together in a pheromone of pure carnal desire. Slowly his tongue inched out of his mouth. Carmen stared down as she watched his eyes glaze over.

"Gotcha." She whispered.

Fuck it. Just a little taste. Bo thought to himself. He leaned closer and closer until his tongue finally made contact. Her sack was burning hot against his tongue, but he couldn't pull away. He ran it up the crease between her balls, tasting the musk radiating off of them. He was caught off guard by what happened next. They visibly lurched up towards her, and audibly gurgled. Bo was more stunned than ever. He had no idea that testicles could make such a sound. More importantly, however, it was the hottest fucking thing to him in that moment. He nearly tore his pink shorts as he yanked them off his body, reaching for his cock that was now painfully erect. He wasted no time milking himself, lathering his manhood in the copious amounts of precum that had been flowing for minutes at that point. Gaining confidence, he snaked his tongue up and down the expanse of Carmen's testes. She moaned as her boy gave in to his carnal desires, jerking her cock faster and faster as he coaxed her fat nuts to make as much cum as possible. They gurgled again, prompting Bo to open his mouth and taste as much of her sperm makers as he could. He sucked in a mouth full of ball flesh, holding it between his lips like he was trying to give it a hickey before releasing it with a wet pop. With her balls now coated in saliva, Bo clutched them once again and buried his nose between them as he inhaled her scent. Carmen could feel it as her boy squeezed her balls once more. She was about to cum, and it was going to be big.

"Look at me, baby boy." She commanded. Bo reluctantly pulled away from her balls to look up at her. Carmen reached a hand out towards him, and he placed his cheek in her palm like he had done several times before. She stroked his cheek with her thumb before moving her hand up and grabbing the top of his head, her fingers gripping his soft hair. Without warning, she shoved his head down toward her swollen shaft. Bo went to protest.

"Wai- mphff!" But it was too late. Carmen buried her dick half way into his mouth, taking care not to make him gag, but keeping his mouth in place.

"Take it." Carmen commanded as her inflated balls drew up and rumbled loudly. Bo felt his mouth get filled instantly. Her population paste splattering all over his tongue and pouring down his throat. His eyes rolled back as his taste buds were coated in her nectar. Her cum tasted divine. It was the perfect mix of salty and sweet, and it was heavy. Bo's mind drifted back to the homemade meals his mother used to make, and a deep warmth filled his chest. He began to eagerly swallow, his throat undulating as he gulped down load after load of his owner's delicious semen. Carmen's overinflated testicles didn't stop. They lurched and twitched as they delivered serving after serving into Bo's gullet. He couldn't hold back anymore as his own cock spasmed and twitched, spraying its own load onto the floor. Despite the overwhelming flow of cum, Bo kept up his swallowing rather impressively, only a small trickle pouring down his chin. As her orgasm reached the minute mark, Carmen's flow finally started to slow down.

"That's it, baby. Keep drinking from mommy. Almost there..." Bo squeezed her thighs tightly in response, his nails dragging up the pale but strong muscles. Finally, her orgasm concluded, the last salvo of her cum joining the gallon of swimmer-packed slime in Bo's stomach. Carmen gently slid her cock out of Bo's mouth, the head coming free with a loud slurp. The withdrawal of her cock was immediately followed by Bo belching loudly, a bit of futa cum coming up his throat and out of his mouth. Carmen covered her mouth and giggled. Looking down, she saw Bo's stomach protruding ever so slightly, as if he was carrying a food baby. He hiccuped, his eyes still glazed over as Carmen cupped his face in her hands. "You are such a good boy, Bo." she purred. "You always make mommy cum so good. Let me taste myself on you." She pulled his face to hers and locked their lips together, quickly sliding her tongue in his mouth. Her tongue quickly overpowered his as she tasted the remnants of her load in his mouth, moaning against him as she did. Breaking the kiss, she looked at him again. "Look. You drained me so well." she said, gesturing down to her balls which were now back to the size of oranges. Bo's haze was gradually dissipating, but the fullness in his stomach told him that what had just happened was indeed very real. He hiccuped again, knowing that he would be full for the rest of the night.

I should be mad at her. he thought. So why am I not? She kissed him again, running her nails up and down his chest.

"You may be full now, but I'm hungry. Go grab me some fresh tampons and make me something filling, okay?"

"Yes, mistress." Bo stood up, rubbed his cum-bloated stomach, and sauntered to the kitchen. When he got there he paused. "What did I just call her!?"