The Fire In His Eyes Ch. 06

Story Info
Carmen has a nightmare.
2.3k words
4.57
7k
12

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 08/15/2023
Created 08/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome to chapter 6! Carmen has a concerning dream regarding Bo, and she's not sure how to interpret it. Technically this was my first piece of hyper smut I ever wrote, so I hope it still holds up!

Disclaimer: All characters depicted are 18 or older!

Comments/feedback are welcome and encouraged!

********

Darkness. Total darkness. That's all Carmen could make out as she wandered through the strange labyrinth she found herself in. She shivered as her bare feet tapped against the cold stone floor. A draft whooshed by her, causing her nipples to harden and goosebumps to spread over her body. Why did she have to be naked? Carmen patted her stomach and rubbed her arms. Where had her muscle mass gone? Her fingers slid down her stomach to her crotch, and they made contact with... her pussy. Where was her dick?! She rubbed her shoulder sheepishly and sighed.

I need to find a way out of here. She thought as she started down a nearby tunnel. The only sound she heard was her footsteps as she meandered down the seemingly endless series of hallways.

"Hello?!" She called out into the darkness, her voice echoing back to her several times. Carmen strained her ears against the deafening silence, and to her surprise, she heard something. It was faint, but she swore she heard a thump. Deciding she had no better options, Carmen walked towards the sound. Feeling along the wall, her fingers brushed against a crease that she recognized as a door. Finding the knob shortly after, she turned it and pulled. As the door opened, her eyes were greeted by a faint light, causing her pupils to narrow. Before her was a large room, mostly bare, and lit by a few flaming torches on the wall. Carmen nervously took a few steps inside. Immediately behind her was a loud slam.

Whirling around, she saw that the door was now shut, and over it was a large hand. Her eyes followed the hand to an arm rippling with muscle, then to broad shoulders, and finally a head. Before her stood a hulking figure, easily over eight feet tall and bulging with brawn. The creature appeared mostly human, but its head was not. Its features bore that of a raging bull, with horns that sprouted from the skull and pointed towards the ceiling. As it stared down at Carmen's vulnerable form, she noticed its eyes; bright green, and burning with a fiery rage.

"B-baby?" She stammered. The creature's nostrils flared as it caught her scent, before roaring and slamming its fists into the ground. Carmen instinctively covered her breasts and pussy, shuffling backwards in fear. Her eyes darted down the monster's body and widened. "Holy shit..." Hanging between the creature's legs was another monster; calling it a cock wouldn't do it justice. It was immense. It stretched to easily over two feet, jutting out from its body in its painfully erect state. Massive veins spiderwebbed down the shaft, some as thick as a baseball bat, and pulsed violently as gallons of blood coursed through them. The head was nearly as big as Carmen's own head, dark red and enraged as it gushed buckets of precum onto the floor. The creature's balls were so expansive that they nearly touched the floor. Covered in similarly massive veins, they audibly sloshed with the gallons of cum they no doubt held. Carmen's blood turned to ice. "Bo, sweetie. It's me, Carmen! Calm down! Mommy's here!" "Bo"'s eyes narrowed as he gritted his teeth. He took a step forward, the floor cracking under his weight. Carmen yelped and stepped further back. Bo continued his advance, and Carmen her retreat until she felt her naked ass touch the opposite wall. "Please, baby. You wouldn't hurt me, right?" He smiled down at her, his gaze falling to her breasts as her chest rose and fell. "Please..." she begged, but her pleas fell on deaf ears.

The monster reached out grabbed her, his hand encompassing half her waist and easily lifted her up. Carmen tried to fight. She kicked, punched and scratched, but it was no use. Bo had her, and she was his to do with what he wanted. Raising her up so she was eye level, his piercing green eyes met her baby blues as he exhaled in a deep growl.

"Okay, you got me. I don't know what's happening, but I can tell you're upset, honey." Carmen begged. Bo's nostrils flared once more as he took a deep inhale of her scent. He roared, stamping his foot into the ground. Carmen rubbed her thighs together, trying to hide the wetness dripping down her thighs. She stiffened as she felt something hot tap against her ass. Looking down, she saw Bo's monstrous cock standing even higher than before. "Please baby... just be gentle." Carmen pleaded. Bo effortlessly pulled her legs apart, far enough that she nearly did a split. She had never felt more vulnerable than she did now. Her nubile body was on full display for this beast, the hardness of her nipples and wetness of her pussy betraying her.

Bo's lips parted as a long, thick and slimy bovine tongue snaked its way out of his mouth. "Oh god.." Carmen gasped. The python of a tongue flicked at her wet slit, covering it in saliva. She whimpered and squirmed in Bo's grip, completely trapped. With little warning, the bestial tongue plunged its way into Carmen's hole, burying itself all the way up to her cervix. She squealed as she felt the slimy invader enter her. She felt filthy, like she was doing something grossly unnatural by letting this creature violate her. Bo's tongue squirmed around inside her snatch like it was a living, breathing creature. It wriggled and squirmed, bashing and scraping against her walls. The tip poked and prodded at the entrance of her womb, causing her to moan involuntarily. Her cunt was wetter than ever, actively dripping like a leaking faucet, causing her juices to splatter onto the floor and run down Bo's chin. He let out a low growl from deep in his throat. He gulped down her nectar like he was dehydrated, squeezing her thighs tightly before withdrawing his tongue with a perverse slurp. "Oh baby... what happened to you?" Carmen said shakily. "This isn't you. Please come back to me."

Bo ignored her. Instead he shifted his grip back to her waist and extended his arms forward, holding her directly above his colossal member. "W-wait!" she stammered. "Don't do this, Bo. It won't fit! You'll rip me apart!" Once again ignoring her pleas, the beast lowered her until the engorged tip was pressed tightly against her gushing pussy. "Please..." she begged one final time, but it was no use. With unrivaled strength, Bo pulled her down.

There was a wet pop, then Carmen shrieked. It was excruciating. Every muscle in her vagina was being stretched to what should have been its tearing point. Her labia were stretched thin and her birth canal widened like pantyhose pulled over a leg. She felt as though she was giving birth in reverse. Her cunt emitted heretical shlicking sounds as it was nearly torn asunder around the monumental erection forcing itself inside. She looked down in abject horror as the bulge of Bo's mammoth dick stretched further and further up, pushing her navel towards the bottom of her tits before it slid past and kept moving. The flesh of the gargantuan meat was burning hot, and Carmen felt like her pussy would catch fire any moment.

Bo paused. Whether it was out of mercy for Carmen, or to get used to the tightness of her now eviscerated cunt, she wasn't sure. She was thankful for the brief respite regardless, as she tried in vain to get used to being so completely and utterly full of cock. She pawed at Bo's concrete-like chest, hoping to find leverage.

"Bo stop! Stop it!" she cried. "I'm gonna die!" Bo didn't stop. Instead he tightened his grip on her waist, admiring the foot of cockmeat embedded in her sleeve, before slowly drawing her back up the length of his ramrod. Carmen screamed again as a cock bigger than a fire hydrant fucked her pussy up beyond repair, stretching it and warping it to the ideal shape. Bo continued to pull until just the swollen head was embedded inside his living fleshlight. His cock flexed and Carmen felt a new burning heat fill her as over a pint of boiling precum gushed into her gaped pussy, providing lubrication for what happened next.

Bo thrusted his hips forward, slamming his monolithic member back home, bashing against Carmen's cervix like a battering ram. She squealed once more as she felt the entrance to her womb stretch under the immense pressure of Bo's glans. He pulled all the way out and shoved himself in again.

Once. Twice. Thrice. SQUELCH!

Carmen's cervix collapsed like a castle gate around Bo's shaft, allowing the head to firmly embed itself in her vulnerable womb. Instead of screaming, she gasped as her eyes rolled back. The titanic tip had also smacked her in the diaphragm, knocking the wind out of her. Carmen flailed her arms and legs, clutching her chest as she struggled to refill her lungs.

Not caring about the well being of his new toy, Bo began to really hammer into her now that he could fit every inch inside. He slammed into her over and over, the bulge his cock created pushing her fat tits apart. Carmen slipped in and out of consciousness, her pussy turning inside out as she was dragged up and down more cock than any human was meant to take. With each thrust, she felt her poor womb being stretched and expanded more and more, making room for what was sure to be gallons of cum and a subsequent litter of offspring. That is if she survived this unnatural coitus. The creature's nostrils flared once more and he began to pant heavily. Carmen's ears perked up as she heard a familiar gurgling from between Bo's knees. "W-wait! You have to pull out! I can't take any more!"

Bo roared, dragging Carmen all the way down and locking her against his hips. His cock engorged even further, the vessels expanding as blood rushed through them like a river. There was a sound akin to spraying a hose into a balloon accompanied by a renewed heat filling her baby sack. The first shot of cum alone caused the bulge in her sternum to expand rapidly, covering her tits and sagging to her sides. Then the second stream started. Her stomach continued to swell painfully, dark stretch marks spider webbing across her body as gallons of paste-like baby cream sloshed inside her obliterated vagina. "Please... pull... out!" Carmen croaked as her stomach turned an angry shade of red. She could feel her body reaching its limit, even as Bo thrust again, renewing the flow of cum. "NOOO!!" She screamed as she felt her body about to give out.

Carmen awoke with a gasp. Sweat coated her brow, yet chills ran down her spine. She shivered involuntarily as she tried to gather herself. It was then that she noticed a warmth against her chest. Looking down she saw familiar brown locks. Bo was nestled against her, clutching her for safety, gently nursing at her breast in his sleep. She couldn't help but smile. Thank god it was a dream. She thought as she tightened her embrace on her boy. She focused on her groin and flexed, feeling her cock throb against Bo's, their morning wood nuzzling against each other. "Good." Carmen placed a gentle kiss on Bo's forehead and nuzzled her cheek into his hair. "I love you so much." she whispered.

"So you dreamt all of that last night?"

"Yeah, and I'm not really sure what it means." Carmen sat in a cafe across from her friend Rebecca, who was currently petting her own boy as he knelt next to her seat. Rebecca pushed a brown lock of hair out of her face.

"Well how do you feel about him? Do you find him attractive?"

"Of course I do! Just thinking about him gets me wet, and the smell of him makes me painfully hard."

"Have you fucked him yet?"

"N-no..."

"Why not?"

"He won't let me!" Carmen whined, smacking the table for emphasis. "I only just recently got him to blow me, and he didn't let me touch him for a few days after." Rebecca raised an eyebrow. "Okay it was more like shoving his mouth on my dick and busting a nut down his throat, but it was progress!"

"He sounds like quite a handful. Kirk here was like putty in my hands after one whiff of my balls." Rebecca reminisced, scratching her boy's chin. "Do you think you're afraid of him?" Carmen perked her head up.

"Why would I be afraid of him? He's just a male. I can overpower him easily."

"Then why don't you?"

"I..." Carmen lost her words as she fell into thought. "I don't know."

"Nothing's stopping you. Not me, not the law, and certainly not his pitiful man strength."

"Rebecca, you don't understand. He's more than just a pet. I just... don't know how to put it into words."

"May I speak, mistress?" Kirk piped up.

"Yes, you may."

"Miss Carmen, it sounds like you really care about Bo. If that's the case, why not try bonding with him more? If you haven't taken him outside yet, maybe you could try that. I remember how happy I was when my mistress took me out for the first time."

"Do you think he'd try to run?" Rebecca chimed in.

"No. I'm his only safety net here, and he knows that."

"Then I think it's a wonderful idea!"

"I guess it wouldn't hurt to try. He does need a new collar after all. Thank you, Kirk." Carmen reached out and patted the boy's head. "I should get him some proper clothes huh?"