The Fire In His Eyes Ch. 10

Story Info
Carmen and Bo finally have sex!
4k words
4.63
9k
21

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 08/15/2023
Created 08/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome one and all to chapter 10! This is my favorite chapter yet, and for good reason! Carmen and Bo finally have sex! I hope you enjoy this romantic excursion as much as I enjoyed writing it. Thank you all for your kind and supportive comments up until now! They always make my day. And I'm sorry to those who wanted the story to go in other directions. I hope you still enjoy it! Get some tissues ready. For tears or cum? You'll have to find out!

********

"Come into the bath, my love." Carmen purred. Bo stood there, holding a towel in front of himself. Despite Carmen being very familiar with his body, he was always shy about disrobing in front of her. He placed the towel on the sink counter, revealing his form to her. Perpetually covered in hickies and scratches, body taught with lean muscle and little fat. "Beautiful." Carmen exhaled. Bo blushed brightly as he stepped into the bath with her, lowering himself into the warm water and disturbing the flower petals that floated on the surface. His movement caused the lit candles nearby to flicker slightly, but their flame--much like his love for his mistress--persisted. He sat across from her, nervous to maintain eye contact even after all the time they'd spent together. Smiling, Carmen reached out and clutched Bo's chin, turning his head to look at her. She leaned in and pressed her lips to his, delivering a long, tender kiss. "Muah." Carmen pulled Bo closer to her, propping him up on her thighs. She ran a finger down his neck, circling a fading hickey before tracing it down his collarbone. She continued down his chest, his stomach, his groin, then finally his very erect cock. "You've grown again, baby boy." she said, running a finger up the underside of his shaft. It was true. Bo's penis had grown another half-inch or so, and his balls had now doubled in size compared to when he and Carmen first met. "And judging by how you've been tasting lately, I'd say your sperm count has doubled. They're probably bigger and stronger, too. I bet you could knock up any normal girl no problem."

"Is it because you keep feeding me cum?" he asked shyly.

"That's right. Wouldn't surprise me if you're stronger too. Unfortunately it won't make you taller." she said with a giggle. "Do you want me to cut back?"

"No... I-I really like it."

"That's what I thought. I like yours too, baby." Bo leaned close and rested his head in the crook of her neck, embracing her in a half-cuddle half-hug. She embraced him back, gently caressing his back as she held him close. "I'm curious to see how big you'll get." She said, pressing her cock to his. "You're already half my size. Most boys only get a little bigger, but you just keep growing."

"I think I'm more sensitive, too. Sometimes just brushing against my underwear gets me to the edge."

"Hmm. I guess that's another thing to work on. I do tend to spoil you by making you cum nice and quick. But that just means you get hard again faster."

"What's my record? It's hard to count when... you know."

"I think it was two weeks ago. I counted six. Once with my hand, twice with my mouth, once with my tits, thighs, and finally from frotting each other. I had to let you refill for three whole days! Your poor little cock couldn't even stand, he was so worn out!" Bo blushed again and kissed Carmen's neck, sending shivers down her body. "If you keep doing that I'm going to fuck you through the bed."

"Hmph." He kissed her neck again.

Bo lay on the bed, his hands resting on his chest. He was nude, of course, apart from his collar. He had been waiting patiently for nearly half an hour. Carmen had ordered him to lay down and wait, saying she had a surprise for him. He shut his eyes for a moment, imagining what she had in store for him. His mind drifted through the possibilities, before it landed on one in particular. He imagined himself, bent over on the bed as Carmen mounted him. He saw himself moaning and squirming as she plunged the entirety of her monstrous cock into his ass. He imagined her balls slapping against his, completely covering them with their superior size. He could practically feel them pulsing, heating his up with their potency. He could hear her grunting and growling in his ear as she ravaged him like a wild animal. "I'm gonna cum..." she moaned. "Take it all!"

His daydreaming was interrupted by the door opening. Stepping in was Carmen, of course, looking more beautiful than Bo had ever seen her. She had done her makeup--likely what took most of the long wait--to perfection. Her already attractive features were enhanced tenfold now, and Bo found himself staring whimsically at her visage. Moving his gaze down, he took in her outfit. She wore a beautiful set of dark red lingerie. The bra hugged her large breasts tightly, pushing them up to accentuate her cleavage. Bo could see her areola peeking out of the cups, looking delicious as always. The panties clung to her waist like a second skin, decorated by intricate lacy patterns that contrasted her skin beautifully. The crotch of the panties was open, and her massive erect cock poked out into the open. Her dick was adorned by a sleeve of the same fabric, starting at the base and ending halfway up her shaft. It was attached to the panties by thin straps, and beneath her dressed cock hung her balls. They sat cradled in what resembled a bra, being supported like oranges in a fruit net. Thigh-high stockings adorned her long legs, ending in stirrups that wrapped around the bridges of her feet, allowing her red-painted toenails to show. Her fingernails matched her toes, and her arms had elbow-length sleeves that attached around her middle finger in a loop. The entire ensemble had Carmen looking like a supermodel--at least in Bo's eyes. She smiled at him.

"Come here, baby boy." Bo didn't hesitate. He scrambled to his hands and knees and crawled to the edge of the bed. As he went to dismount, she stopped him. "Stay on the bed. I want to be eye to eye with you." Bo obeyed, sitting up on his knees, nearly matching Carmen's height. "Close your eyes," she said, uncapping a tube of lipstick. Bo shut his eyes obediently and placed his hands on Carmen's shoulders for support. He quickly felt the tip of the lipstick press into his collarbone and begin dragging along his skin.

"What are you doing?"

"Writing a message." Bo was confidently assuming what this message would entail. He was fully expecting words like slut, cumdump, property, and bitch. While he wouldn't be offended, he would definitely be rolling his eyes when he saw Carmen's handy work.

"Open your eyes." she said after a few minutes. Bo did as he was told and stared into the full-length mirror she was holding in front of him. As he expected, she had written various words all over his body. What was unexpected, however, were the words themselves.

The first word he read was on his collarbone: Beautiful.

On his neck was Treasure.

On his bicep, Strong.

Powerful.

Handsome.

Sexy.

Kind.

Funny.

Finally, directly over his heart, she had written Love. Carmen let Bo admire her message in the mirror for a moment, savoring the view of his mind connecting the dots. She knew that he knew... that's how she saw him.She grabbed his hands and squeezed them gently. As she gazed into the green sea of his eyes, that familiar flame made itself clear. However this time it wasn't the flame of rage or hatred, it was the flame of love. A burning, raging fire of passion that couldn't be extinguished if you dropped an ocean onto it.

"Beauregard Whitlock, I love you more than anything in this world. The day I adopted you was the day my life changed for the better. You have changed me for the better. You taught me empathy, you taught me patience, and you taught me love. I can't imagine a life without you. So that's why I want to ask you something." She reached into the left cup of her bra and pulled out a platinum band. Bo's eyes widened. Was she...? "So Bo... would you do me the honor of marrying me?" He was stunned. Never in his life had he imagined being proposed to; let alone by a woman as beautiful as Carmen. His mind raced through the past six months. The foreclosure of the farm. Hitchhiking across the country. Wandering into the district. Being apprehended and sent to a shelter. Being auctioned off. It all flew by in a montage of images that created a stop motion movie of memory. Most of the initial memories were negative. The lowest points in his life that should have made him into a resentful, miserable mess of a person. But then a light shone in the darkness. A mane of golden locks, glowing blue eyes, a smile so bright it rivaled the sun. Her. She had bought him with the intention of using him like a slave, but over time she grew to love him. She kept him warm, safe, fed, and satisfied. When Bo was with Carmen, he felt like no amount of military power on earth could harm him.

"Yes!" he blurted out. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" He sprang forward and hugged her as tight as he could, tears welling in his eyes. She clutched him back, her own tears beginning to form. The two embraced for minutes, gently rocking back and forth in each other's arms. Pulling away, Carmen took Bo's left hand. She slid the ring over his finger with a smile. It fit perfectly. As it should have, since she had measured his finger while he slept. The design was simple: polished platinum with lightly engraved filigree. Carmen pulled a matching ring from the other cup of her bra and slid it on her own hand.

"We can talk more about it later. Now it's time for some fun." She scooped Bo up bridal style and walked back to the side of the bed before tossing him into it. He giggled as he bounced into place, and Carmen quickly climbed on top of him. She placed her hands on his shoulders and shoved him into the mattress, pinning him down. She locked her lips to his and started kissing him like her life depended on it. Teeth bit lips, tongues fought for dominance, moans went into each other's mouths. Carmen's mouth moved from Bo's lips to his neck, leaving bright red lipstick prints all the way down his body as she kissed him. Then she got to his cock. She ran her tongue slowly up the shaft, maintaining eye contact the entire time. She planted tender kisses on the underside of the tip and winked. She wanted to tease him more, but she was hungry for him. Carmen throated his cock in one gulp, actually gagging this time due to his increased size. She was used to him being smaller, but accepted the changes her boy was going through. She bobbed her head up and down slowly, really taking her time to build a big load in his balls. Bo watched her suck him, noticing the ring of lipstick forming at the base of his cock. Satisfied with the lubrication she had provided, she detached from his cock with a wet slurp. "In addition to your hand in marriage, I'll be taking something else tonight." She leaned in close and whispered in his ear. "Your virginity." Instinctively Bo spread his legs, exposing his vulnerable hole to his owner. Carmen pushed his legs back together. "No, silly. Not tonight, anyway. We can do that later. Tonight is about you." she said as she climbed onto him once again. She slid off her panties, leaving the cock sock and ball bra in place.

"I thought we were going to have sex."

"We are." Carmen straddled herself above Bo's manhood and grabbed it. She rubbed the head up and down her soaking cunt, lathering it further in her juices. "You ready for me to make you a man?"

"I-I am."

"Good. Here we go." Carmen lined up the head of Bo's cock with the entrance to her pussy and began to lower herself down. She felt the tip press against her lips and part them easily. Her sex was so wet that friction was practically nonexistent. Carmen hadn't admitted it to Bo, but she had never had anyone fuck her pussy before. So in a sense, he wasn't the only one losing a v-card. She moaned as she felt Bo stretching her out. He watched her labia swallow his glans like a hungry animal as his cock sank deeper and deeper. Carmen flinched and moaned again as she felt the tip brush against her g-spot. Oh fuck he's perfect! she thought as their hips finally connected. "Mmm how's it feeling baby? Do I feel good?"

"You... you're really tight. It feels amazing."

"Mmmh good." She placed her hands on his shoulders and leaned down, her breasts pressing into his chest. "Just let me get used to you for a moment. You're filling me up nicely." She moaned again as she felt him throb, sending waves of electricity up her core. She ran her fingernails down his chest and kissed him. Bo put his hands on her hips and squeezed, kneading her flesh softly.

"Fuck..." he muttered as he felt her clench around him.

"Don't you dare cum until I say. I'm gonna start moving now." Carmen lifted her ass up, still pressing her chest into Bo's until just the head was buried inside her snug pussy. She looked him in the eyes as she sank back down, her tight hole devouring every inch. "Your cock is perfect, baby. Perfect size, perfect shape, everything." She rose and fell on his cock again, shivering as it scraped against her g-spot once more. She started to rhythmically--yet slowly--move her pussy up and down her boy's pulsing cock. While doing so, she teased one of his nipples with her tongue. Swirling around before biting it gently. Bo could feel her balls against his groin. They were growing. Heat radiated off of them and down into his body as they vibrated with churning seed. They were already overtaking their normal orange-size and showed no sign of ceasing. He watched as her fat girlcock lurched, the underside undulating like a hose as a thick, nearly white burst of precum sprayed out onto his stomach. He flinched as it covered him, the heat still surprising after all this time.

"Oh look at that.~" Carmen cooed. You made me squirt, baby boy. She dipped her fingers in the puddle of ambrosia and scooped up a small bit. "Open." Bo didn't hesitate to open his mouth wide and accept her cum coated fingers. He wrapped his lips tightly around her digits and sucked like it his life depended on it. Making sure to get every drop of sweet nectar as he swirled his tongue around each finger. Even though a single round of his tongue was enough to get it all, he continued to fellate her fingers as if they were her cock, trying in vain to get them to dump a thick load down his throat. As Carmen pulled her fingers from Bo's mouth, his lips chased them, desperate to have a part of her in his mouth. So she kissed him again. A hungry, animalistic kiss that connected their souls in an arch of electrical lust that could have powered Tokyo.

She raised her hips, and instead of easing, she brought them down hard. An immediate explosion of warm ecstasy rocked Carmen's core as Bo's cock tore across her pleasure nerves like a tidal wave before slamming into her g-spot. She gasped and let out a long, whorish moan as she quivered with warm lust. Her love canal tightened like a vice around the pole buried in her depths, a fresh layer of cunt juice showering every vein on Bo's cock and cascading down his balls. And that was just the first real bounce. "Oh, baby boy. We have a whole life of fucking ahead of us to make up for how long it took us to become one."

Plap!

"I'm going to fuck you."

Plap!

"Until your pelvis turns to mush."

Plap!

"And your legs turn to jelly."

Plap!

"And I'm knocked up with triplets!"

At the last statement Bo threw his head back and whimpered, before turning his head to the side and biting the pillow. His hands slid up and down Carmen's hips, squeezing with every bounce and making indentations in her skin.

"Carmen... I love you. Don't ever stop fucking me!"

"I promise, darling. We'll make love every day. I'll keep your balls drained and your heart warm. I love you so much!"

With that, Carmen sat back up and started to ride Bo properly. "Such-a-nice-fuh-king-co-ock!!" Every syllable was accentuated with another collision of ass and pelvis, the couple's love juices soaking their thighs and the sheets. Already a mixture of precum and pussy juice was forming a delicious froth at the edge of Carmen's cunt, occasional bubbles of femcum even popping against her labia. She picked up the pace, bouncing up and down even harder on Bo. Her lingerie-clad breasts bouncing in spite of the support the garment provided. Bo reached up towards her chest, and she knew right away. Not pausing her riding, she reached behind her and undid the bra, tossing it away frantically and leaning down so her fat tits were in Bo's face. He grabbed both and sank his face between the two, kissing and suckling all over the voluptuous pillows of flesh. "Nnnff yes, baby. Suck on me!" Still twerking violently on Bo's cock, Carmen brushed his hair out of his eyes and locked their gazes. "You're a natural, honey. Now try fucking me back." Bo took his legs and braced his feet against the bed, getting himself some leverage before he started to thrust up into the futa on top of him. When the two's individual thrusts connected, Carmen squealed. She nearly came at the pressure of Bo's veins scraping against her walls and his tip bashing against her g-spot.

As his cock drew back out, it was like it was wringing pleasure from every cluster of nerves in her birth canal, setting off mini explosions throughout her body. Bo felt a vibration against his stomach, and looked down to see two grapefruit-sized cum tanks rumbling in their bloated sack. Her swollen red-hot tip was pouring a waterfall of pre-seed all over his stomach. It pooled in his navel and trickled down both sides of his abdomen, leaving cloudy sticky trails of futa ooze. The snugness of her folds was starting to overwhelm him, and his balls were tightening with each thrust. Bo was close, and Carmen could feel him twitching and throbbing inside her.

"Is my little prince gonna cum?"

"Yes, mistress! I am! I'm really really close!"

"Good. Fuck me harder, baby boy! I want your cum deep inside me!" Carmen slammed her hips down onto her good boy, rocking the bed and sending drops of love nectar flying in all directions.

"Fuck me! Fuckmefuckmefuckme!!" She cried out amorously as her full futa balls drew up and pulsed, gurgling like an engine as her cock head flared. Bo's testicles also clenched tightly, pulling tight against his body as his manhood flooded with hot blood raging through its veins.

"I'm cumming! I'm fucking cumming! Cum inside me baby, cum with me cum with me cum with meeee!!" Carmen moaned like a bitch in heat as her whole body tensed up, and Bo growled deep in his throat as he clutched her hips tightly.

"C-cumming!" he choked out as his hips locked against Carmen's. Time slowed down as the pair's orgasms struck like simultaneous bombs. A tidal wave of warm pleasure rippled out from Carmen's womb. It caused her pussy to clench and suck Bo's cock, milking him for every last one of his sperm. Her whole body tingled as her flesh burned with ecstasy. Simultaneously, her full, churning orbs gave one final pulse before sending their payload rocketing up her shaft. Her slit erupted like a volcano in a geyser of wiggler-packed goop. Her thick, boiling cum sprayed hard and fast, first hitting the headboard behind Bo's head. Her streams went everywhere. Several long ropes splattered across Bo's naked chest, glazing his skin in delicious baby cream. A few stronger shots splattered his orgasm-riddled face, soaking his visage in Carmen's progeny. He instinctively opened his mouth in order to catch any stray shots, and luckily for him he caught quite a few. Carmen must have let out nearly a gallon of ball juice as she shook and spasmed on top of Bo.

12