The Fire In His Eyes Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Speaking of whom, Bo's cock lurched, undulating like a writhing dragon as it delivered his gene paste deep inside Carmen's love canal. His semen bathed the entrance of her womb in his unborn spawn, soaking every corner of her walls with his warm essence. He kept cumming and cumming; filling his woman to the absolute brim with his seed as she writhed atop him. It was the largest load of his life, no contest. It was an orgasm that had been building for the past three months since Carmen took him home. It was full of all his love, rage, hope and sadness. Bo wished it could go on forever. He wanted to keep shooting his sperm into Carmen's pussy until the sun exploded, but all good things must come to an end.

"Ah yeah fill me the fuck UP!" Carmen moaned as she slumped against Bo's chest, spreading her cum all over her tits and further lathering his chest. "God I hope you get me fucking pregnant!" Bo reached up and wrapped his arms around her back, pulling her as close as he could. As their afterglow began to set in, the couple locked their lips together in a passionate kiss. Their bodies melded into one as they embraced for minutes. The two's mouths never left each other for the entirety of the embrace. Finally after what felt like an eternity, the kiss broke as both of them gasped.

"Oh baby... that was incredible. It feels like you came a gallon inside me."

"I came a gallon? Look at what you did. I'm soaked."

"It suits you, baby." Carmen purred as she rubbed her cum into Bo's skin. "Marked with my seed, blushing like a little slut, balls nice and empty..." She reached behind her and cupped his scrotum, rolling his still throbbing testicles between her fingers. "Nice and empty indeed." she said as she rubbed her stomach. "So full..." Bo blushed and rubbed the back of his neck.

"You really drained me..."

"Did my pussy feel that good?" she asked rhetorically, flexing it around Bo's slowly softening cock. Flexing her pussy also caused her still-hard cock to spurt out a final helping of leftover cum between the two lovers.

"I think I'm addicted."

"Perfect." Carmen slowly lifted herself off of Bo, his cock slipping out after a moment and followed by a small waterfall of cum. She stuck her fingers in the puddle on Bo's crotch and stuck it in her mouth. "We taste delicious together. Here." She took another sample and let Bo slurp it eagerly off her fingers. "Good boy."

"Thank you, Carmen."

"For what?"

"Everything. Thank you for adopting me. Thank you for understanding me. Thank you for having faith in me. Thank you for loving me."

"Aww baby.~" Carmen hugged Bo tightly and planted dozens of kisses all over his face, leaving lipstick marks on his skin.

"Do... do you think I actually got you pregnant?"

"It's a pretty safe day so probably not, unfortunately." She kissed his forehead again. "But you're fucking me raw no matter what. So who knows how soon it'll happen?~" A familiar warmth washed over Bo's chest. He brushed a golden lock out of Carmen's face as he stared up at her.

"I love you, Carmen."

"I love you, Bo."

12