The Fire In His Eyes Ch. 11

Story Info
Male Wellness Inspection Day.
4.2k words
4.73
9.7k
16

Part 12 of the 15 part series

Updated 08/15/2023
Created 08/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome all to chapter 11! This takes place about a week after the last one, and Carmen and Bo face a new unique challenge. It's Male Wellness Inspection Day, and Carmen's not ready for it! Their relationship hangs in the balance!

Disclaimer: All characters depicted are 18 or older!

Comments/feedback are welcome and encouraged!

********

"Oh fuck yes! Good boy! Don't stop!" Carmen squealed as Bo's hips slammed against her juicy ass. Her pale, muscled glutes rippled like disturbed water as her boy buried his cock as deep as possible with each thrust. Carmen was on her elbows and knees, and her head hung down allowing her golden locks to spill across the bed. In her hand she held Bo's leash, which she repeatedly yanked on whenever she wanted him to go harder; which was frequently. Bo sat on his knees behind her, his manhood firmly embedded in her tight walls as he clutched her hips for dear life. Sweat ran down his brow as he was worked harder than he ever was on the farm. He felt like he was trying to tame a feral horse. There was a yank on the leash and he gave a few extra hard thrusts in response, causing the futa beneath him to growl like a tiger.

"Come on, baby. Beat this pussy up like you fucking own it!" Bo grunted and squeezed her ass before giving it a slight slap. "Oh baby that was weak! Harder!"

Slap

"HARDER!!"

SLAP

"NGHOOH fuck yes! Don't stop pumping that cock in your mistress until you breed her!"

"Fuck. You're wearing me out." Bo huffed, readjusting his legs to give himself more stability. He stood up off his knees, got into a squat and began thrusting harder.

"So fucking deep! I love you so much, Bo! Pound me, you animal!" Carmen moaned. Bo growled and grabbed the back of her head and shoved it into the pillow. She dropped the leash, reaching back and clutching Bo's arm for dear life. "I'm gonna break! I'm fucking cumming!"

"Take it!" Bo grunted as he bottomed out in Carmen's sleeve. His still-growing cock slammed into her cervix as it twitched and throbbed, dumping a flood of cum as deep as it could possibly go. Carmen's cunt spasmed as it milked Bo's cock for everything it had, a spray of love honey coating Bo's entire package as she squealed through her orgasm. He collapsed onto her back, clinging to her weakly as his cock slipped out, followed by a small river of cum. Carmen flopped onto her stomach, panting with her face in the sheets as she felt her boy's seed churning inside her, secretly hoping this would be the load that—

There was a knock at the door; loud enough that the couple heard it from upstairs.

"Who's that?"

"Oh shit, what day is it?"

"The 14th?"

"FUCK!" Carmen shouted as she launched out of bed. She practically ripped the closet door off its hinges as she scrambled to put on clothes. She couldn't give less of a shit that she was leaving a trail of cum in her wake.

"What's wrong? What is today?" Bo was answered by a pair of pants hitting him in the face.

"Get dressed! It's Male Wellness Inspection Day!"

"Male wellness what?" Bo asked, completely confused.

"Just get dressed before I spank you!"

Carmen opened the door with an obviously fake smile.

"Hello?" Standing on the stoop was a slender, middle-aged woman. Her dark brown hair was tied up in a tight bun atop her head. Similarly brown eyes glared through circular glasses as they eyed Carmen up and down. She wore a dark gray suit that hugged slender body tight, and she held a clipboard under one arm.

"Good morning. Are you Ms. Lund?"

"Yeah that's me."

"My name is Clara. I'm here to perform a wellness inspection on a... Beauregard?"

"Yes of course. Come in. Bo, honey! Could you come here?" Bo stepped into the room. He was fully clothed and properly collared.

"Sup?" Carmen tensed up and glared past Clara at Bo's nonchalantness as if to say "Behave!"

"Greetings, Mr. Whitlock. Has your owner told you what to expect for your first inspection?" Bo looked at Carmen for an answer, who tilted her mouth in an unsure expression.

"N-not really."

"I see." Clara sounded thoroughly annoyed already. "Well, I'm going to perform a physical and emotional inspection on you to see if you're being treated properly by Ms. Lund here.

"Um... it's Mrs. Lund." Bo interrupted. Clara looked down at the ring on Bo's finger and raised an eyebrow. "What happens if you don't think I'm being treated well?"

"Well I'll be forced to contact Male Protective Services to perform an investigation. If your living situation is deemed inadequate, you'll be surrendered to a shelter and placed up for re-adoption." Bo's blood turned to ice and Carmen's heart skipped a beat. "Now then, I'll need to perform the inspection one on one. If you would please leave us alone for a bit, Ms—Mrs. Lund. Carmen nodded and walked past Clara and Bo, stopping to squeeze her boy's hand and kiss it before continuing to another room.

"Alright, Bo." Clara began, her voice softening. "I need you to strip naked for me. You can leave your collar on if you like."

"Naked?"

"As the day you were born." Clara affirmed, taking off her glasses. Bo sighed and began to strip.

Clara got close and began to examine Bo, only lightly touching him if necessary.

"No chastity cage, as well as no signs of using one. Lesions and scratches on the body consistent with rough coitus. As to be expected. Overall BMI consistent with regular exercise and proper diet for a boy your height." She lifted one of his arms and inhaled deeply. "Hygiene is in order." Bo grimaced, becoming more and more weirded out as the inspection went on. "No signs of domestic abuse. Very good." Clara dropped to her knees. "Part your knees for me, sweetheart." Bo was taken aback at being called "sweetheart" by this woman, but he obliged. She pulled out a pair of latex gloves and donned them as she put her glasses back on. "Let's see here." She gently cupped Bo's testicles, causing his cock to twitch. "Penis receptive to stimulation. Testicles do not appear swollen, signs of regular emptying prevalent. No lumps or other abnormalities. Circumcised penis, no signs of lymphangiosclerosis present." She opened her bag and pulled out a small bottle of lube. "Alright, Bo. I need you to bend over and place your hands on your knees." Carla said as she spread lube over her index finger.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me, boy. Now spread 'em."

"If you're just doing this to finger me I swear I'll get Carmen in here and-" Clara snapped her fingers, silencing Bo instantly.

"Bend. Over." Bo mumbled obscenities to himself as he turned away and bent at the waist, placing his hands on his knees. "Good boy."

"Don't call me that."

"Hm." She pressed her finger to his anus and slowly slid it inside. Bo tensed up and sucked air through his teeth. His toes curled at the unnatural invasion of his most vulnerable parts. Clara wiggled her finger around inside, the tip brushing against something that made Bo seize up and nearly moan. "Prostate feels normal. No signs of inflammation."

"Isn't that something I don't need to get checked until I'm like fifty?" Clara withdrew her finger and pulled off her gloves. "Everywhere else, yes. But with how much punishment a boy's prostate can take from his owner, it's necessary to check up on it regularly. Although yours feels very.. fresh. Not much of a buttslut?"

"Shut up..."

"Alright, you can go ahead and get dressed now. It's time for the psychological evaluation."

Carmen paced back and forth around the bedroom, wringing her hands and chewing her lip.

Did I spank him too hard? Bite him too hard? Is he sleeping enough? Eating enough? Her thoughts raced frantically through her mind. He loves me. He said so just this morning! He wouldn't say anything to hurt our relationship. Right? She grabbed a pillow and beaned it against the wall. "What's taking them so long?!"

Carla sat across from Bo, clipboard and pen in hand.

"Now, Bo. I'll need you to answer all my questions truthfully. Do you understand?"

"Yeah..."

"Very good. First question: How long has Carmen been your owner?"

"Um, about four months."

"Have you enjoyed your time with her so far?"

"Well, I didn't at first. But now I wouldn't trade it for anything."

"Why didn't you like it at first?"

"I hated the idea of belonging to someone."

"That's it? She didn't hurt or mistreat you, did she?" A memory of Carmen striking Bo's cheek their first morning together flashed through his mind.

"N-no.

"Are you su-"

"I SAID NO!" Bo snapped, speaking louder than he meant to. "Sorry..." Clara raised an eyebrow but said nothing.

"Do you feel safe with Carmen?"

"Yes."

"Are you capable of satisfying her sexually?"

"Y-yes.."

"Does she satisfy you sexually?"

"Yeah."

"Very good. Have you ever felt endangered or neglected while in her care?" Bo thought back to the time that tall, hyper-endowed predatory futa nearly preyed on him.

"Never." Clara and Bo continued their back and forth for some time. Bo's answers rarely consisting of more than one word. "Last question: Do you see yourself spending the rest of your life with Carmen?" Bo looked down at his hand, the ring on his finger catching the light.

"I do."

"Very well. Mrs. Lund, you can come back now!" Carmen shot around the corner instantly, as if she had been hiding just out of sight to listen.

"All done?" she asked nonchalantly as if she hadn't just spent the last half-hour pacing back and forth and eating copious amounts of chocolate.

"We are. If you could just sign this document then I'll be on my way." Carmen nodded and signed on the designated line. As she opened the front door to see Clara out, the woman turned to the couple. "By the way, you two... Congratulations."

***

Carmen nervously opened the manilla envelope and unfolded the paper. Bo curiously peeked over her muscular shoulder in an attempt to snoop. He didn't understand most of what was written, his literacy being rather subpar, but he could clearly make out a big red A+ on the top of the paper. Carmen set it down and let out a sigh of relief. She looked at her boy standing sheepishly beside her.

"C'mere." she said as she grabbed his face and yanked him into a deep kiss. Bo grunted in surprise but quickly melted into her lips, clutching at her back and shoulders as they desperately made out.

"Cum for me, Bo! Cum for mommy right now!" Carmen demanded as she bounced her juicy ass up and down. She was in a reverse cowgirl position, making a show of her jiggling ass to coax Bo into a stronger orgasm. She was so focused on milking all of his cum that she didn't care about her own pleasure, even as he grabbed her hips and locked himself against her. Bo whimpered rather than moaning, his orgasm strong enough to overshadow his masculine instincts in favor of obeying the words of his mistress. Carmen shivered as she felt her insides get bathed in her boy's semen. It splashed against her walls, filling her with its virile warmth. She squeezed her breasts and pinched her nipples, grinding her hips as she coaxed every drop from his balls. She reached between her legs and gave his balls a squeeze, feeling them to make sure they were good and empty. Satisfied with their state, she slid off her boy's cock and crawled over to him, her pussy dripping his thick load.

"Turn on your side, baby. Let me spoon you." Bo smiled and did as he was told, eager to feel her warmth. Carmen slid her arms underneath his, clutching his chest and resting her head in his neck as her breasts pressed into his back. He shivered as her hard cock pressed flat against his ass, causing him to wiggle involuntarily. Carmen began placing small, tender kisses on Bo's neck, occasionally nibbling his ear.

"Mmh! Stoooopp." he whined. "That tickles!"

"Ssshh. Just take it, baby boy." she whispered in his ear. She tweaked his nipple and ran her teeth along his shoulder. "You got to cum, but mommy's still hard." She punctuated her statement by pressing her cock harder against his ass, precum smearing on his skin. "Are you ready to take my cock? Are you ready for me to breed you?" She finished with a squeeze of his balls.

"Yes, mistress. I'm ready. Take me please..." Carmen grabbed a small bottle of lube and squirted some into her hand. She coated her cock from base to tip, spreading it liberally and not caring if it stained the bed.

"Good..." She pressed the tip against Bo's entrance. "...boy." And then she pushed. Unbeknownst to Bo, the months of cum-guzzling he had undergone prepared him for this. There was resistance, sure, but nowhere near as much as he expected. The swollen tip of Carmen's fleshy spear gently pushed inside, spreading his hole open with tender care until the ridge of her glans crested his event horizon. Both moaned in unison as Carmen finally conquered the last of Bo's body. Now, he was well and truly hers.

"Clara checked your prostate right?"

"Mhm."

"Funny. Because I'm gonna crush it into mush.~"

"Ohh pleeeaaase!~" Bo reached back and clutched Carmen's thigh, feeling it flex as she started pushing deeper. "Fill me up." She kissed his neck and pushed in another inch.

"Fuhuhuuuck you are tight. Your ass is pulling me in, baby. I knew you were a butt..." Another inch. "...sluuut." Carmen exhaled the last word right in Bo's ear.

"You're so fucking huge... please, mommy. I need more..."

"I'm not even halfway in yet, baby boy. You sure you can take it?"

"I can take anything you give me."

"Good boy." Carmen pushed forward again, sinking 2, 3, 4 more inches. Bo gasped and squeezed her thighs harder, feeling so incredibly full but needing all of it inside him. "Halfway, baby. Just relax." Bo tried to keep his squirming to a minimum, but he couldn't help but writhe in pleasure, especially as he felt the tip of her fat cock brush against a familiar spot. A nuclear explosion of sexual ecstasy ignited from his prostate and engulfed his small body in a searing wave of heat. His cock—now fully hard again—lurched hard and nearly shot a load right then.

"Oooh did I hit that little button? Right... here?" Carmen pulled out slightly and pushed back in, poking Bo's prostate gently. He gasped, his whole body tensing up as he felt the tip of her monster cock squish his pleasure spot. "You get so tight whenever I touch it. Such a slutty boy." She pushed herself in deeper, passing 7, 8, 9 inches and still encountering no resistance. "This little pussy is swallowing me up. I think I could even go balls deep. You want that? You want me to hilt inside this boy-cunt?"

"Yes! Please mommy! Stick your fat cock all the way in and fuck me! Make me your bitch!" Bo craned his head around to kiss his owner as she pulled him closer into their cuddle fuck. She eagerly returned the kiss as she tangled her legs with his. Carmen pushed again. 10, 11, 12. Her balls lurched in their sack and gurgled as they squirted a generous helping of precum inside Bo's deepest parts.

"One more inch." Carmen whispered as she started to pull her cock out. It slid out, and out, dragging across Bo's prostate and sending bolts of lightning up his spine. She stopped once only the head was left inside. "Here... we... go!"

SCHLORP!

All 13 beautiful inches of Carmen's breeding meat rocketed inside of Bo's tight hole. Her shaft ground against his g-spot like a chainsaw before her wide hips slammed against his bubbly cheeks. Bo screamed. He screamed with untold, otherworldly pleasure as his mistress bottomed out inside of him.

"Holy fuck!" He looked down his smooth chest and put a hand to his stomach, feeling around. There it was. Just beneath his navel was a bump. It jutted out about half an inch through his skin, and as he put a hand on it, he felt it twitch.

"Oh my... I really stretched that pussy out, didn't I?" She pulled about halfway out, and Bo felt the bulge beneath his hand disappear. "Time to gape this cunt!" She shoved herself all the way back in, the bulge in Bo's stomach returning with such force that it pushed his hand away. "I'm gonna mold you to the shape of my dick! You'll be my perfect little cock sleeve. How does that sound, baby boy?"

"Ruin me..." Bo gasped, barely audible as he shook with need.

"As you wish." Carmen began gently fucking her boy. She got into a slow, steady rhythm as she stretched his boy-cunt to the perfect shape. Every time she pulled back, she could feel his asshole holding her cock with all its might, trying desperately to keep it inside. "You have such a greedy little womb. I'll be sure to knock you up if you're a good boy." Bo's eyes shot open.

"C-Can you actually do that?" he asked nervously, a hint of hope in his voice.

"Only one way to find out!" SLAM! She fucked into him harder, confident in him being able to take it. And take it he did. Bo took every fat, virile inch of his mommy's she-cock. He could do nothing but moan and squirm as he was bred like a bitch in heat by the superior cock of an alpha. He kept his hand planted on his tummy, wanting to feel it stretched by Carmen's equine-shaming genitalia.

"Wreck me, you stud... Fill me... Love me!!"

"I love you so much, baby boy. I'll never let you go. Never! You're mine! MINE!!! She reached up and clutched his neck. Not enough to choke him, but firmly enough to signal her sheer dominance over his very being. Her steady, rhythmic thrusts began causing Bo's cum to leak out of her puffy pussy, but she couldn't care less. Tonight she wasn't the one getting cum-stuffed. She bit his ear as she cuddle fucked him harder and harder.

"Who's my good little boy? Who's mommy's prince?" She grabbed his chin and wiggled his face around as she demanded an answer from him.

"Me! Me! I'm your good boy!"

"God you're so fucking TIGHT!" She ended her sentence by slamming into his rear as hard as she could. "I'm so glad I fed you my cum. It made you the perfect hole! Cum for me as I obliterate your bitch button!" Bo felt the engorged helmet of her breeding rod collide with his prostate over and over. An intense heat was building in his tummy, and a sheen of sweat coated his face and chest.

"I'm gonna... I'm gonna..."

"Squirt for me, baby boy! Squirt as I make you cum like a whore!"

"Mmmommyyyy!!!!" Bo let out a whorish squeal as his whole body tensed and spasmed. His manhood twitched and jerked violently as it shot out its second load of the night, somehow even more than the first that was still leaking from Carmen. Hot waves of ecstasy surged through his body, beginning at his prostate and rippling outward as he experience his first anal orgasm.

"That's it, Bo. Cum like a girl for mommy! Squeeze my cock harder!"

"So-o-o-oooo bi-i-i-iiiig!!" Bo's voice bounced with each pump of Carmen's organ in his tight, hungry cunt.

"I'm about to blow, baby. You want me to pull out?" Carmen asked rhetorically.

"NO!" Bo practically screamed. "Fill me up! Breed me! Don't ever stop fucking me!"

"Ohhh good boy! Here it comes! Take it all like the slut you are!" She drew her wide hips back, and back until the ridge of her glans nearly exited Bo's gaped hole, before plunging herself all the way to the base. Now balls deep, Carmen growled like a tiger and bit down on Bo's neck as her inflated nuts pulled up to her body. Her first jet of sperm ejected from her piss slit so hard it was nearly painful. It flooded Bo's insides with warm creamy love, bathing his prostate in her oversized swimmers. He felt tingly as he swore he could feel them attempting to burrow into his prostate and impregnate him for real. Bo's hand went to his stomach again, feeling for the familiar bulge. This time, he felt it grow, and grow. As his tummy grew even hotter, he finally realized what was happening. He was being pumped full of so much futa spunk that his belly was starting to swell. The realization caused him to moan out and spasm again as his still-hard cock sprayed another impressive—for a male—load all over the sheets. Carmen snarled as her first stream subsided. She fucked into him lazily twice more before bottoming out again as she renewed her ejaculation in earnest.

12