The Fire In His Eyes Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, baby... spray your cream as I breed you!" Carmen groaned as she held him still, her orgasm not even close to finished. "Take it... take it..." she whispered into his ear as his cum-bump continued to expand. "Such a good boy." For the next minute or so, the only sound was the couple's ragged panting and the gurgling of Carmen's testicles. Both were so drunk with orgasmic bliss that words didn't matter anymore. Eventually, the last of Carmen's seemingly infinite spurts emptied into Bo's taut hole, her balls giving one last twitch before settling back down. She reached around and put her hand over Bo's on his plump cum gut. He looked like he was five months pregnant. She kissed the back of his neck and leaned into his ear.

"How was that?" Bo took a while to respond, the occasional aftershock sending him into a fit of spasms.

"Fuck... if I had known how incredible this felt... I would have submitted to you the day you brought me home."

"But it wouldn't have been the same." Carmen sighed as she began withdrawing her meat. "It was more satisfying this way." There was a wet pop as the head of her softening cock dislodged itself from Bo's tight hole. Immediately a torrent of cum began freely flowing out of his gaped boy-pussy, forming a warm puddle beneath the couple. Carmen kept her hand over Bo's as his belly slowly returned to its normal state, the puddle beneath the couple now more like a small pond. She kissed the back of his neck then gently bit his ear.

"Look at me." It took every ounce of energy Bo had left, but he managed to flip himself over to face her, covering the other half of his body in seed. The instant they made eye contact she attacked his lips. Their mouths didn't leave each other for minutes, their tongues fighting between their lips like martial arts masters.

"Mmmuah!" Carmen pressed her forehead against Bo's and stared deeply into his lidded eyes. "I hope you enjoyed that, Bo. Because that's going to be a regular thing now."

"Did... hah... did you really make me... pregnant?" Bo asked, his voice a mix of curiosity and perverted hope. Carmen giggled and stroked his cheek.

"No, baby boy. As much as I'd love to knock you up, that's just not possible. Besides, that's your job. You're the breeder in this relationship. With how well your body has taken to my cream, I think you'll be an apex of men soon."

"What do you mean?" Bo asked, sitting up on his elbow.

"Well I'm sure you've noticed your cock and balls growing." Carmen began, sitting up. "Not to mention I've noticed you getting stronger with how well you're able to manhandle me when I'm in a subby mood. That's because you've been drinking so much of my cum. Normally a male will experience a bit of growth in his genitals, but only about a half inch or so. Looks like you're one of the rare ones that takes to it exceptionally well. I mean look at you." She flicked his cock playfully.

"You've almost hit seven inches! And these..." She cupped his empty balls. "We gotta get your sperm count tested. Last I checked mine was 23 billion per milliliter. Most men have around 100 million per. But these puppies..." She gave them a gentle squeeze. "With how thick your cum is now, I'd say you're in the ballpark of 500-700. I bet they're bigger than normal, too."

Bo blushed. Not only at the compliments he was receiving, but at the idea that he was considered an "apex male" by futanari standards.

"It's harder for male sperm to penetrate futa eggs. The chances are about a tenth of what they are if it's a female egg. However, males that take to futa hormones exceptionally well like you..." They both shivered at the implication. "Fuck. If even a drop of your cum got inside a female..." She trailed off as an idea seemed to form behind her eyes.

"What?"

"Oh... nothing." Carmen pecked him on the lips. "It's bath time, my little breeding bull."

12