The Fire In His Eyes Ch. 14

Story Info
Bo opens up about his past.
1.4k words
4.57
3.5k
8

Part 15 of the 15 part series

Updated 08/15/2023
Created 08/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright, everything seems to be in order here." The woman behind the desk said as she organized several papers. Carmen and Bo sat before an officiant, pens in hand. "Both of you just sign here." She pushed the license across the desk towards the couple. Bo looked over at Carmen and squeezed her hand, his eyes shimmering with glee.

"Remember how I taught you?" Carmen asked, her thumb caressing the top of his hand.

"Mhm!" Bo reached over and signed his first name. "Um, should I use 'Lund'?"

"No, sweetie. I know how much you like Whitlock. I wouldn't make you get rid of it." Bo smiled a silent thanks and wrote his surname. Overall the signature looked a bit scuffed, but was perfectly serviceable. Carmen followed suit with her own, one she had plenty of practice with.

"Very good." The officiant placed the paper in a folder on her desk and smiled. "Congratulations, you two. You are now legally wife and husband!" Carmen giggled excitedly and leaned down, giving Bo their first kiss as spouses. "Do you two plan on having a wedding?" Carmen and Bo looked at each other.

"I..."

"Um..."

"Oh, well, I suppose that's your business." The officiant said awkwardly. "Well, congratulations once again, and here's to a long and happy marriage!" The couple stood up and left, a heavy silence between them. The entire car ride home, neither of them spoke. The silence wasn't angry or sad, but rather uncertain, and wasn't broken until they were back home.

"Carmen?"

"Yeah, baby?"

"Do you not want a wedding?"

"Well..." Carmen looked to the side, chewing on her lower lip. "I do, but I don't think it's a good idea. My family, mainly my mother, are pretty anti-male."

"What do you mean "anti-male"?"

"I don't know!" she whined. "It's hard to put it into words. She'd probably be iffy about me even owning a boy, let alone marrying one."

"But it's legal, so what does it matter?"

"Well how would you feel if you knew your parents would disapprove of your marriage?" Carmen crossed her arms with a huff. Bo went silent, his entire demeanor deflating; Carmen instantly knew she fucked up. Tears immediately began to pour from Bo's green eyes, his small body curling up and starting to tremble. "Bo... Bo, honey, talk to me." Carmen quickly wrapped him in an embrace on the couch. She could feel his heart racing dangerously fast and his lungs hyperventilating; his panic attack was already in full swing. "Beauregard, just breathe, okay? In for five, out for five." She kept him in a tight hug, cradling him in her lap as he softly wept.

Don't talk to him, just hold him. Carmen thought to herself. But I need to ask him why.

Slowly, Bo began to stop shaking. He buried his head in Carmen's chest, using her heartbeat as a focus point to ground himself emotionally as she scratched his scalp.

"Good boy. You're doing such a good job for mommy."

"I'm... I'm sorry I ruined the mood." Bo whimpered. "Today was supposed to be happy."

"Baby we have the rest of our lives to celebrate. That's the last thing you need right now." Carmen placed a kiss on the top of his head. "I love you, Bo, no matter what."

"I love you too." Bo blinked more tears from his eyes and nuzzled into his wife.

"It doesn't have to be now, but I need to know why you reacted this way."

"I know... Um, hang on." Bo wiped his eyes and sat up in Carmen's lap. "Do you know why I was in this country? Why I wandered into the borders in the first place?"

"No, honey, you never told me. Plus, I never asked because I figured it was a sensitive topic for you. After all, when I first brought you home, you never mentioned any family that would miss you."

"That's because there isn't. My parents aren't alive anymore."

"May I ask why?"

"They got hit by a semi truck being driven drunk. I never asked the details but apparently it was instant. I was 18 when it happened"

"Oh, baby I'm so sorry." Carmen pulled him into a hug. She rubbed his back and rested her chin on his head. "You're doing such a good job."

"In their will I was left the small farm that they ran. For a while I managed to run it myself, but over time it became too much. I went bankrupt, and the bank claimed the land and kicked me out. My own home." He hung his head, no more tears left to shed for what he once had. "So then I just wandered around, homeless and hungry. I tried to live off the land, and I guess one day I wandered a little too far. Once I hit a highway, a big van pulled up next to me and a bunch of women threw me in the back, telling me I was in violation of something or other. I was taken to a shelter, where I-" Bo shivered. "They tried to break me, all of us. They would hose us down, shave our heads, write humiliating words on our bodies, some of us were even..." he trailed off.

"Even what, baby?"

"They forced themselves on us. I was lucky enough to not be one of them, but many weren't." Bo's mind raced with the vivid memories of him curled up on a cold, hard cot, holding a pillow over his head to drown out the moans of several unfortunate boys who the shelter staff decided to prey upon that night. Cries for mercy quickly morphed into pleasured moans, the chorus of sex ringing in Bo's ears for hours. None of the spared boys dared to move. If you acknowledged it, you were next. The words of the futanari predators tainted his nightmares.

"This is all you're good for!"

"Nobody will want used goods like you!"

"I'll make you an addict in no time!"

Bo had heard plenty about the futanari empire throughout his life, and these cold, horrific nights all but confirmed them.

"The shelters are awful, Carmen. They treat you like an actual animal."

"So I've heard." Carmen nibbled her lower lip in thought. Since Bo's adoption, she had begun researching the industry of male housing and care, only to find out that it was plagued with corruption and cruelty. Hundreds of hit pieces, investigations, and video essays about the conditions males were often subjected to in the spaces meant to keep them safe. She had watched many distressing videos of protests outside of shelters; futanari holding signs with messages like "Boys are human too!" and "Male rights are human rights!".

"I dealt with that for two months, until you adopted me." Bo buried his face in her neck and filled his nose with her soothing scent. "Thank you, Carmen. Thank you for saving me."

"Bo, I didn't save you." Carmen took her boy's face in her hands. "If anything I made it worse for you at first. I was like all the others, seeing you as something less than human. I... I tried to ra-" Bo cut her off with a delicate kiss, catching her by surprise.

"I know, my love, and I forgive you." He smiled his signature breathtaking smile. Carmen felt her eyes welling with tears of elation.

"I suppose you saved me too, then." she sighed. "You saved me from the monster I didn't even know I was."

"You're not a monster, Carmen. You're a victim of this society, just like me."

"What's it like beyond the borders; for people like me, I mean?"

"It... depends." Bo sat up, his legs straddling Carmen's waist. "Most folks don't care, or even fetishize you, which can be kinda creepy. But there's definitely a very loud minority of people who want you to either conform, aka cut it off, or well... die." Carmen sat in silence for a moment.

"I guess it's not that different here." She looked to the side. "I want to make your life as happy as possible, but I don't know if that's possible in this nation." Bo laid his face on her chest.

"I don't want to be away from you. Ever." He breathed in her delectable scent. "My home is with you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, raise a family with you, grow old with you." Carmen's heart began to race excitedly.

"A family?"

"Hm? Yeah, I've always wanted to be a father." Several deliciously naughty thoughts raced through Carmen's head as she stroked his hair. So many things to do for her new husband. She didn't know where to start!