The Fire In His Eyes Ch. 13

Story Info
Carmen hires a tutor.
2.3k words
4.58
6.7k
13

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 08/15/2023
Created 08/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome to chapter 13 everyone! I'm sorry for the long wait on this one. I've been dealing with a bit of burnout. I hope you can forgive me!

Disclaimer: All characters depicted are 18 or older!

Comments/feedback are welcome and encouraged!

********

"Bo, sweetie! It's time for breakfast!" His mother called from the kitchen. Bo was out of bed in a flash, the scent of fresh bacon and eggs guiding him like a beacon down the stairs. As he entered the kitchen his mother turned and gave him a warm smile. She held her arms out for her morning hug, something she had done since he could walk. He playfully rolled his eyes and embraced his mother, his chin pressing against her forehead. Despite how short he was, she was somehow even shorter.

"Mornin', Sprout." His father said from behind his newspaper. Bo watched as a calloused hand reached out and plucked a half-full coffee mug from the table. His mother stood up on her tiptoes and kissed his cheek.

"Are you alright, honey? You look woebegone. Bo? Bo?! BO??!!"

"Bo? Bo honey wake up! Bo!"

The boy's eyes fluttered open. His green orbs darted around in a panic before they settled on the face looking down at him. His fiancée. "Are you okay?" Carmen asked, worriedly. "You were crying in your sleep." Bo reached a hand up and wiped his cheek. Indeed, he touched fresh tears. He took a deep breath.

"Yeah. I'm fine."

"Are you sure? You must have been having a bad dream. Do you want to talk about it?"

"I said I'm fine!" Bo snapped. Immediately he felt bad for raising his voice as Carmen flinched slightly at his tone. "Sorry."

"Alright. Well, if you do want to talk, I'm always here." she said, rubbing his shoulder. "More importantly. I have a question for you. How well can you read and write?"

"I mean... I can." he muttered sheepishly.

"That's not what I asked. How well?"

"Not... good."

"That's what I thought." Carmen sighed, sitting up. "Did you go to school?"

"I was homeschooled, but only a little."

"I see. Well, I reached out to a friend who knows a tutor. We're going to get you lessons."

"I don't need a fucking tutor." Bo said, a hint of anger in his voice.

"This is non-negotiable. This tutor specializes in male teaching, so it should be good for you."

"Why do you treat me like I'm some child that needs to be babied all the time? I thought I was your fiancé!" Bo sat up, his face turning red. "What am I? Am I your fiancé, or your baby?" Carmen got right up in his face, fast enough that he flinched.

"Both. You are the love of my life. My beautiful fiancé. The one whom my heart belongs to. You're also my baby boy. My treasure. My little prince. Understand?" Carmen hadn't made Bo afraid in a long time, but in this moment, the aura she was giving off had him shaking.

"Whatever..." he relented, still wanting to show one last act of defiance.

Something's really troubling him. She thought. I'll fuck it out of him if I have to.

***

Knock knock knock!

"She's here. You better behave. Otherwise I'm locking you in chastity. Understand?" Carmen said, raising an eyebrow. Bo shuddered at the thought.

"Yes, mistress."

"Good. Wait here." She went to get the door. Bo fidgeted with his pencil as he waited, his nerves threatening to get the best of him. Carmen returned shortly, another woman in tow.

"Bo, this is Korrine." Carmen said, gesturing to the woman next to her. She was short, especially for a futa. She wore a female pinstripe suit, with a dark red tie. A pair of large rectangular glasses sat on her nose, and her brown hair was styled in a bob. Bo could tell she was a futa for two reasons: the lack of a collar, and the slight bulge in her pants.

"Greetings, boy." Korrine said, her voice blatantly condescending. Carmen's head immediately snapped to look at her, absolutely dumbfounded at her attitude towards her boy.

"Hey." Bo responded, equally snarky. Carmen could tell he sensed Korrine's sass, and he hated it already. She turned to Carmen once more.

"He's awfully rude. Do you take a more lax approach with disciplining him?" Carmen felt her eye twitch.

"I discipline him if I need to. But I'm of the opinion that treating them with love is equally as effective." Korrine scoffed.

"I'm not fond of these new-age methods. When I was young, they showed us that all you needed was a firm hand and unshakable will. As far as I can tell that's the best way. Especially seeing how your boy talks to people." Bo's grip went white-knuckled around his pencil. "I could never own a boy myself, they're just so pathetic it makes me sad to look at them." The pencil in Bo's hand snapped, sending wood and graphite fragments everywhere. Carmen spoke up.

"Korrine I appreciate your... advice, but I hired you to teach Bo, not me. So please sit."

"Very well." She sat down across from Bo at the kitchen table, ignoring the pencil fragments scattered about. Bo grabbed a fresh one and tried his best to act indifferent, though inside he was already boiling.

"Now then, let's start with grammar."

Carmen sat nearby, half-listening to how Bo's tutoring was going. She was nervous. Not just for Bo, but for Korrine if she were to push one too many of Bo's buttons.

"The rules for this are simple. Even a boy like you can figure them out." Korrine said suddenly. Carmen immediately tensed up. She looked intently at Bo, and she could see it. That roaring flame behind his irises was growing fast. A bit more time passed before the next transgression. "Listen, I know your smaller male brain has trouble sometimes, but it's really simple. Try again." Carmen's fingers tightened around the book she had stopped reading.

How dare you speak to my baby that way? A few more minutes, and another condescension. "You're doing fairly well. For a male anyway." Bo opened his mouth to say something, the flames boiling over. However he was cut off by a ripping sound. Carmen had had enough, and she had ripped the book in her hands clean in half. Pages scattered all over the floor as she shot to her feet. Several veins bulged through her temple and neck, and her face was red.

"Korrine." Her voice was like ice. "I think that'll be enough for today. Please leave." Korrine looked thoroughly spooked, her glasses nearly falling off her nose as her eyes widened. Taking the hint, she quickly packed her things and rushed out the door that Carmen had opened for her. Her heel had barely crossed the threshold before Carmen slammed it so hard a framed picture fell off the wall.

"RRRRAAAGGH!!! FUUUUCK!!!" she roared, punching a hole straight through the wall. Taking a cue from his fiancée, Bo grabbed the bottom of the table and flipped it, sending paper and pencils everywhere. "How dare she fucking treat you like that?!" Carmen shouted.

"What a fucking cunt!" Bo called out in response.

"I can't believe she's made a living like that! Treating men like they're subhuman!"

"I wish I could kick her fucking teeth in!" Bo snarled, throwing a pillow across the room. Carmen charged over to Bo and scooped him up bridal style.

"I'm so sorry it ended up like that, sweetheart." she said before giving him a loving kiss. Bo clutched her like a new bride, savoring her lips against his as they both began calming down. The two had learned very quickly that each worked as a source of comfort for the other, helping calm the rage that often burned in both their hearts. Of course a dynamic like that is normal for a couple, but it seemingly was as simple as a touch for them. A touch on the arm, a stroke of the hair, simple gestures such as that were all it took to pacify even the most intense rage. In that moment, it was as if the point where their lips touched acted as an exhaust. All the frustration evaporated, being replaced by a calm understanding. The kiss broke gently and they gazed at each other.

"I'm sorry, Bo." Carmen began. "I still want you to learn, but I'll find another way. A better way. Tomorrow we'll try again. Right now I have some choice words for the friend who recommended me that witch." Bo grinned. He liked this side of Carmen. Her "dragon" side.

***

Bo sat at the table like yesterday, a new pencil between his fingers. He wobbled it back and forth, creating the illusion of it bending. Carmen had told him to wait patiently, and that she would tutor him herself. He was curious why she was taking so long to prepare. Bo rested his chin in his hand, his eyelids growing heavy from boredom. He allowed them to shut. He wasn't sure if he had drifted off, but he was snapped to attention by a loud whack against the table. Bo must have jumped 3 feet in the air as his pencil was sent flying. He heard Carmen giggle next to him.

"Why the..." he trailed off. Carmen stood next to him in what Bo could only describe as the ultimate "teacher fetish" outfit. She had on a white blouse with long sleeves, and the buttons were undone to show off a bit of her red, lacey bra. Rounded square black glasses sat on her face (even though she didn't need them). Her blouse was tucked into the waist of a high-waisted, figure-hugging black skirt that went down to her knees. And finally she had on her favorite pair of high heels, making her appear even taller. "Good evening, Mr. Whitlock. I'm your new teacher, Mrs. Lund. Nice to meet you."

"Carmen what is this?" Bo asked, unamused. Carmen smacked the table again.

"That's Mrs. Lund to you, mister." She sat down in the chair next to him and opened a notebook. "Now then. I believe we were on grammar." Bo rolled his eyes and decided to just go along with it. If Carmen was having fun, who was he to spoil it?

After a few moments of teaching, Carmen spoke up again. "Good job! That's correct." She stood up from her chair. "Now as a prize, you get to choose what I take off."

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me, baby. What goes?" Bo stared at her quizzically.

So this is how it's gonna be. I can get behind this I suppose.

"Um... glasses." he said, chewing his lip. Carmen nodded and took off the glasses, folding them and putting them aside. She sat back down and continued her lesson.

His next correct answer came in no time, and Carmen stood back up, looking at him expectantly. "Heels..." he said, and she looked at him kindly, and a bit thankfully before taking them off. Next came her blouse. She made a show of undoing each button, the pressure of her large rack causing them to release with a snap each time. She slid the fabric down her arms and let it fall to the floor. Her breasts could barely be contained by her lingerie, and Bo began salivating at the sight.

"Focus, Mr. Whitlock. We still have more to do." She tapped her ruler against the table again. Strangely, it seems Bo's motivation to learn had increased tenfold, and it was anyone's guess as to why. "You're doing very well, Mr. Whitlock." Carmen said as she stood up and turned around. She bent over and slowly slid off her skirt, allowing her plush, pillowy, pale rear to come into view. Her panties matched her bra as expected, and as she turned, Bo could see her package stretching out the front obscenely. He swallowed the saliva that had collected in his mouth and tried to focus more on his studies.

"Carm- Mrs. Lund, I think I'm done for the day... I can feel my focus waning."

"Just one more, hun. Then we can finish up." Bo managed to get it right, and Carmen clapped her hands excitedly. "Very good! Now then... claim your prize!" She stood back and put her arms behind her head in a seductive pose. Bo went to speak, but paused. He was sure he wanted to see her tits. They were his favorite part of her after all. So why was he staring at her cock?

"I... I don't know." he finally said.

"Hmm. How about instead, I reward you in a different way?" Carmen bent down and gave her boy a tender kiss. "I bought some supplies today, and I have a recipe to follow. How about you read it to me?"

"But Carmen... you know I'm not good at that."

"I trust you, baby. I know you can do it. You're smarter than you give yourself credit for." She helped him out of his chair and went to grab an apron. Fastening it to her voluptuous body, she giggled. "I think the housewife look suits me. Don't you?"

"You have no idea..."

"Thank you, sweetie." Carmen handed Bo a piece of paper with a list of instructions and ingredients. Taking a deep breath, the boy began to slowly read.

Over the course of the next hour, the couple went through the careful baking process. By the end, Carmen set down a plate holding a freshly baked and frosted chocolate cake. "I know it's not your birthday, but I just want to show you how much I love you, my darling." She kissed his forehead again and sat down next to him, handing him a large knife. "Let's dig in."