The Fireplace

Story Info
Amelia and Clara go on a date and a fun night.
2.2k words
4.4
6.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SAR1995
SAR1995
5 Followers

So there's no confusion, a trans woman ass is referred to as a pussy in this story!!

*****

I had never done anything like this before and I was nervous as hell. It was 45° F on a blustery winter evening as I sat on a bench outside the restaurant. I stared down at the phone, anticipating her reply. My patience was rewarded with that all too familiar 'ding!' I quickly unlocked my phone and read the message.

"I'm right around the corner. See you soon!" I shoved my phone into my pocket as I stood to meet her.

Soon, I was greeted by the sight of her tall, slim frame rounding the corner. We smiled and waved at each other as she made her way over to me. Her face came more into focus as she got closer. Her thick, black framed glasses sat on her undistinguished nose and complemented her pale, perfect skin. Her beauty was absolutely penetrating and confidence radiated from her with every step. Before I knew it, we were standing face to face. She held out her arms for a hug and we embraced each other.

"I'm glad we're finally meeting. You look even more beautiful in person." Heat shot through my body as I blushed. The feeling was a welcome feeling; I was absolutely freezing.

"You look great too. Do you think we could go inside now? It is so fucking cold out here." She laughed as she wrapped her arm around me and we made our way inside the pizza place.

The smell of cooked meats and melted cheese hit us both in the face as soon as we walked through the from doors. We walked up to the podium where the hostess stood and she quickly walked us to our table. The hostess informed us that our waitress would be around to our table in a moment.

"So, how's your day been?" She asked as we settled into our seats.

"It's been good. Honestly, I've been looking forward to this date. We've been talking for a month and we're finally meeting." She chuckled and agreed as our waitress arrived at our table.

"Hi! I'll be your waitress this evening. What can we get for you two this evening?" Amelia and I looked through the drink and food menu. We ultimately settled on a medium pepperoni pizza with extra cheese and a pitcher of cider.

The waitress wrote down our order and left us to our date.

"Well, back to our conversation. I've been dying to meet you too. I'm so glad we could finally do this." She reached across the table and held my hands.

"So, how's your work been? I remember you saying something about your boss letting you start a section on trans issues." She flashed a bright smile as she started to speak.

"Yeah. I'm actually surprised you remembered." She blushed a little as our waitress came back with our cider.

"You two enjoy! The pizza should be out in about 15." I continued on with our conversation.

"Of course, I remembered! You were really excited about it." She poured herself a glass and I did the same.

"He finally saw the importance of it when I showed him just how many trans people die every year. Not to mention the numbers on sexual assault that trans women face and the othering of non-binary people within our very own community. Have you gotten into trans activism much?" I must have looked a little embarrassed because she quickly butted in.

"I understand if you don't. Not everybody is out or wants to be out. I totally understand." I fessed up that my lack of activism was due to a lack of effort.

"Honestly, I just haven't been that active in the community. I'm not against getting involved but I... just haven't." She nodded her head as I spoke.

"That's okay! Not everybody is an activist. How's your work though?" I was happy to get off of the subject. I felt like a bad trans person or something.

"It's been good! We have been working on that new show and I've just been designing for the past 3 weeks." I must have been very exaggerated with how I spoke because she began giggling.

"Sorry! You are just so adorable. It's great that you love what you do. I don't know about you but I'm starving! Where is our pizza?" I was also very hungry.

After a few more minutes the waitress returned with our steaming hot pizza. We eagerly dug into it and ordered another pitcher of cider. We finished most of the pizza in about an hour but our date lasted for another two. Our date only finished because the restaurant was closing. We made our way outside and into the penetratingly cold night. I pulled out my phone and began to order a Lyft and I assume she was on her phone doing the same. I had to apologize for not saying a long goodbye but it was way too cold to go through the entire song and dance when we could just text later.

"Listen, I had a great night! I just ordered a Lyft and I have to get home. It's so co—." She cut me off and got really close to me.

"Did you wanna go back to my place?" Now, I was tipsy so I wasn't sure if I heard her correctly.

"Wh... what?" I giggled at the idea.

"I just thought we had a really good time tonight and I don't want the night to end. I have a fireplace at my house and I'm sure it could warm you up." I bit my bottom lip as I thought about it.

"Actually, I would love to go to your place." She smiled as the Lyft pulled up.

Within ten minutes we were making our way up her walkway and through her front door. We slowly walked through her home and it was a really cozy place. She guided me through her hallway and to her bedroom door. Once we were inside, I immediately noticed the white brick fireplace with a wooden mantle to the left and a king size canopy bed with black chiffon curtains to the right. Before I could even speak, she had her arms wrapped around me, kissing my lips and neck. Then, she suddenly stopped.

"Come on! Let's go take a shower and freshen up." We walked into her bathroom and immediately began stripping.

Her body was absolutely immaculate. She had beautiful, smooth skin and small perky breasts. Her soft, long, brown hair delicately fell down over her back and narrow shoulders. She hooked her thumbs under the edge of her panties and took a deep breath before slowly pulling them down. Her girl cock was at least four inches flaccid and surrounded by a trimmed, dark brown bush of pubes. She started the shower and sat her glasses on the bathroom counter. We stepped into the shower once it was hot enough. We began to lather each other up while making out. We touched and kissed all over each other's bodies. Our cocks quickly became rock hard. She turned me to face, and pushed me against, the shower wall. I felt her hard nipples rubbing against my back as her fingers trailed down my back and between my cheeks. Her long fingers prodded at my hole. I moaned as she breached and pushed deep inside my asshole. She nibbled on and spoke into my ear.

"You like that? Your pussy is so tight! You want it, don't you?" She rubbed her big cock up and down the crack of my ass. I begged her for it.

"Yes! Please! I want it so fucking bad!" We turned off the shower, hopped out and began drying off.

She flung open the bathroom door and pulled me out and onto her bed. We began French kissing. Her tongue assaulted my mouth as she tried to push it as deep as she could. I separated from her and trailed my kisses down to her cock. I held her hot cock in my hand as I slowly enveloped the head. She moaned and took fists full of my hair as I tried taking as much of her cock in my mouth as I could. She was way too big for me to deepthroat... or so I thought. I had nearly half of her cock in my mouth when I felt her start to push my head down. I grabbed her hips and began pushing against her when she started to speak.

"No! Please! I want to feel the back of your throat, baby!" I squinted my eyes shut and accepted it.

She slowly pushed my head down and began filling my mouth. I started gagging as I felt her cock slide past my uvula. I squeezed her hips as tears began falling from the corners of my eyes. I felt like I was going to vomit as I felt her cock head slide against the back of my throat. She released me and I quickly came up for air. I looked at her through tear filled blurry eyes. She smiled at me as she rubbed away my tears with her thumbs.

"Good girl! Very good girl! Lay on your back." I quickly did as she said.

She grabbed my legs and pushed my knees to my chest. I instinctively held my legs. She dove between my legs and drove her tongue into my hole. I jumped when I felt her hot, wet tongue worm its way into my puckering pussy. My hole began to relax as her tongue dug deeper inside me. She ate me out for what felt like forever. By the time she finally stopped, my eyes were hurting by how much they had been rolling back. She stood up onto her knees and began to reposition her huge cock at my pussy. I put my hands on her stomach to stop her.

"Aren't you gonna put on a condom?" She looked down at her cock, then at me, then back at her cock before she finally spoke.

"This is really special for me. Is it for you?" She looked like a sad puppy.

"Yeah, of course! I really like you!" We had been talking for a month and I could even say that I loved her, but I didn't want to sound crazy.

"Then let's just do it. This is special. You are special to me." I really cared about her and I desperately wanted her inside of me.

"Okay! Just be gentle. I... I've never done this before." She smiled at me before continuing.

She pulled out a bottle of astroglide from her bedside cabinet and slathered her cock in lube. I jumped as the cold gel touched my cheeks. I gritted my teeth, curled my toes and hugged my legs as she pushed herself inside me.

"Oh, my god! It hurts so much!" She got down on her elbows and close to my face. We were chest to chest.

"Wrap your legs around me, baby." I did as she instructed.

"How much of it is inside?" She looked down and giggled.

"Only the head is in. Don't worry! I'll be gentle and you'll love it!" She began kissing me as she began pushing deeper inside me.

I moaned into her mouth and squeezed her between my thighs as she pushed through my hole's resistance. Inch after splitting inch sunk deeper into me. By the time I felt her scrotum against my cheeks, my legs were shaking. She pulled halfway out and pushed herself back into me. I yelped at her brutal thrust. She began slow, working my tight pussy until it became easier to take her. I started moaning as my pussy began to get wet.

"Mmmm... faster. Fuck me... faster." She got a determined look in her eyes as she picked up speed.

"You're so fucking wet! Oh, my god! God, I love you!" I was a bit shocked but happily accepted that level of affection.

"I love you, too! Fuck me! I'm all yours!" Her thrusts picked up speed and force.

She pounded into my pussy as hard as she could. The room became steamy as our hot and heavy breath began to fill the air. The sounds of her scrotum slapping against my cheeks and of my pussy being pounded filled the room as they echoed off of the walls. We began to French kiss as her thrusts became more labored. I could tell she was going to cum soon.

"Holy fuck! I'm almost...augh!" I could feel her cock beginning to spasm inside me.

She collapsed on top of me, then rolled over onto her back. We sat there and stared at each other and smiled. She touched my cheek and then started to make her way down the bed. Before I knew it, she had my cock in her mouth. My cock was fairly small so she didn't have trouble taking it all into her mouth. She played with my balls as she picked up the speed of her sucking. My legs began to shake again as my climax got closer. I screamed out and grabbed her head as I started coming. She kept me inside of her mouth until I finished. She climbed back up to me and began to share the cum in her mouth with me through a deep French kiss. We separated and laughed as she collapsed beside me again. I then got a sudden realization.

"Hey! We never started the fire!" We both giggled and drifted off to sleep.

SAR1995
SAR1995
5 Followers